Secret || LK

By Mxsxyoshi3

"She become my secret, my beautiful little secret". More

CHARACTERS- Male
CHARACTERS -Female
Important Note
Prologue
1.Prince
2.Jake
3.Engagement
4.Engagement 2
5.Betrayal
6.Parturiency
7.Choice
8.First
9.Wedding Day
11.Wedding Night
12.Hurt
13. Concerned

10.Lost

50 2 1
By Mxsxyoshi3

"Congratulation" Lisa was standing in the aisle alone when a woman in her 40s approached her. She smiled politely after looking at the woman "Thank you. Your majesty" she replied politely while bowing.

"You remember me," Queen Charlotte said while smiling widely. "Of course your majesty, how can I forget you?" Charlotte smiled widely at her and said "you are such a precious gem and I am happy you married a humble man." Lisa was stunned by the last sentence, but she stopped herself from rolling her eyes. She nodded her head "By the way if you don't mind, can I ask you something personal, your majesty?" Lisa asked politely and Charlotte nodded. "Did you find your daughter?" Lisa asked curiously.?

Charlotte's smile disappeared, and she shook her head sadly. Lisa looked at her sad face and then said: "I am sorry but I hope you will find her soon". Queen Charlotte smiled sadly and said " It's okay, I think I lost the last straw of hope. I came to Aldovia just to find my daughter, but now there is no chance because I am too late to find her and now I also think she left me like her father".

Lisa looks at Charlotte's broken state "Don't lose hope, your majesty. She may be here and waiting for you, but you don't know. You can't lose hope that easily you have already waited for so many years and now you can't just stop. Did you hear this phrase 'Where is a will there is a way'? So believe in God he must have hidden her for good".

The Queen looked at Lisa proudly then smiled and said "You are not only beautiful from the outside, but you also have a pretty heart"Thanks for the compliment your majesty". Lisa said shyly. "Last time I didn't ask your name, but now can you tell me your name".

"Oh, that's my pleasure, your highness. My name is Lady Lalisa Lecto... Nova, my wife" she got cut off by Prince Jake who glared at her. Her heart starts to beat faster. She didn't consider this marriage as marriage or him as her husband. He was forced into her life because of a mistake, but when she heard the surname she was in a daze. She knows she didn't accept him as her husband. She didn't like him. She hates him. But why does it? feels so good after hearing it.

He stood beside her and then said, "Now you are Mrs. Lalisa Nova". Lisa controlled her feelings and glared at him, then gulped and said "yeah Lalisa Nova".

Charlotte, look at Lisa shockingly "Lalisa". Lisa diverted her attention toward Charlotte from Jake and nodded her head. Lisa unconsciously looks at her pendant. She spoke while touching her pendant "Lalisa is my birth name" and smiled slightly.

Charlotte looked at Lisa, who was caressing the pendant lovingly. Jake notices the strange expression of Queen Charlotte and holds Lisa's waist protectively. Lisa glared at him who was looking at Queen deeply, she then looked at the Queen who was standing there frozen. "Your majesty, are you okay?" Lisa said and Charlotte nodded her head hurriedly "I have something urgent, so I have to leave early. I hope both of you get a lot of happiness". She caresses Lisa's cheeks lovingly and then said with a sad smile "can I hug you".

Jake and Lisa were stunned by the Queen's sudden request. Lisa looked at Jake unconsciously, who shook his head in a no, then it hit her *why am I even asking this cold dumb devil ". She ignores jake's warning glare and hugs the queen. She feels strange in her arms. It feels like she remembers this smell and her embrace, but she doesn't remember where. She didn't move away when Charlotte tightened the embrace.

A tear fell from her doe eye when she broke the hug. Charlotte cleans the tears and caresses her head lovingly. After looking at her for a while, she kissed her forehead and walked away.

Lisa stood there frozen when Jake put his hand on her shoulder and she looked at Jake with tearful eyes. He put his hands on her both cheeks and then asked panically "did she hurt you?" She shook her head. "Then why are you crying?" "I don't know," she said, making Jake more confused. But he sighed and cleaned her tears then said "do you want to dance with me?"

Lisa rolled her eyes and said "last time I said yes and you take me to your bed now what's on your mind?" she arch an eyebrow at him. I just want to make your mood better. He wanted to tell her but said while smirking widely "it doesn't matter what I do with you because you are mine now, Princes Lalisa Nova".

She wants to remove that stupid smirk from his face. She cursed at him in the head. But he was enjoying her cute reaction. She glared at him, making his smirk wider and wider. He took her hand, making her big doe eyes widen "what... What are you doing?"

"I am taking my wife for a dance," he said while smirking, then taking her to the center of the dance floor.

~♛~

A while ago:

"Congratulations on your wedding. I can't believe you married before me," Jin said and sighed sadly. Jake looked at him blankly and then replied "take your fiance, she is becoming irritated day by day". Julia hit him then glared at him and said: "Wow, that's a great brother. It hasn't been a day of your marriage and I am irritated. Wow, what a cold-hearted brother you are? You are already throwing me out of the palace". "Don't worry, Princes, your King is here. He will make you his queen soon. " Julia's smile faded and she said while glaring at Jin "in your dreams".

"My dream is already halfway to complete Princes and soon you are going to be mine". He took her hand and then kissed it, making her stunned. She snatches her hand back and rubs her hand where he kisses her like she wants to erase every mark of her life. She knows whatever he says doesn't matter because she hates him to death. She will die instead of marrying him. But she is already his. She wants to break this bond but she can't. She glared at him and then sadly walked away.

"Why do you want to marry her? When you know she doesn't love you? "Jake spoke while looking at Julia who walked out of the hall. "I want to know the same thing, Jake. Why do you marry Lisa when you know she doesn't love you and she can only bring you bad luck?" "Soon, she will love me and I marry her for love, not for benefits" Jake spoke coldly. "How can you be so sure?". Jake smiled slightly "I know it because I saw it in her eyes" He looked at Lisa who was talking with Rose.

"She said she can't be mine, so I want to prove to her that she can't be with anyone else except me" Jin spoke blankly while looking at the empty wine glass. Jake sighed and said, "Just don't hurt her and yourself". "Don't worry about that" Jin replied while smiling at Jake. Who rolled his eyes?

"What is she doing here?". Jake looked at him confusedly, then turned toward the direction where Jin was looking at. "Queen Charlotte!" Jake said curiously and Jin nodded. Jake shrugged his shoulder, then Jin said "you don't know". Jake looks at him blankly. "You don't know" Jin spoke with wide eyes. Jake rolled his eyes and then said irritatedly "No".

Jin sighed then said, "Don't you know about the Lost Princes of Nyrobia". Jake looks at him confused when Jin continues and his expression changes. "Kingdom Nyrobia lost its 6th king, 18 years ago in a war and their newborn prince also got lost when she was only two months old. People said that she was kidnapped, but some people said she was dead." Jake sipped the wine while looking at the Queen then said "Why do you tell me this ?"

"Because she has been looking for her daughter for 18 years. She traveled to different kingdoms to find her daughter. She even came to Estocia for help and I helped her, but all was in vain. Her daughter was not in Estoscia. Recently, the kingdom was in crisis because it had no heir. But Queen Charlotte still believes that the princess is alive. Finally after so much effort we found out about a maid who had previously worked in Nyrobia Palace. She told us that she ran with princess to save her life. She said that she is alive and in Mell Bound. But it has been 18 years and she said at that time some people were behind her, so she just put the princes in front of someone's house and she doesn't remember.Which household was that?"

Jake looked at him curiously and then said "in which kingdom?" Jin gulped and said "Kingdom Mell Bound". Jake looked at him with shocked then said "did she find her?" Jin sighed in defeat, shaking his head, then continued " She travels in every city but there is no hope. I tried to help her again but she denied it and told me she can stop now. I think it's her last destination. If she didn't find her daughter, then the throne was going to transfer to her step-sister who had killed the late king and her daughter".

Jin then looked at Lisa and Queen. Then continued "last time she told me she was leaving Mell Bound, but why is she still here and what is she doing with your wife? I don't want to think about something, but is she...." Jin stopped the middle sentence when Jake stood up and put the wine glass near the table then said "I have work for you?" He looked at Jin blankly then smirked and Jin also smirked back.

~♛~

Present Time:

His eyes never leave her dark brown eyes. Whenever she was in his arms, he felt tense. Everyone was admiring the couple dancing in the center of the ballroom"Do you remember our first meeting" Lisa glared at him and said, "how can I forget that torture your highness?". Jake's face turned stiff but he smirked and said: "I didn't ask about the night I asked about our first encounter but my wife is dirty-minded what I can do about it". His smirk widened when he saw Lisa's blushing and angry face "Your highness can you please shut up, and stop your dirty thoughts".

Jake was stunned by her words but then smiled and pulled her closer. Lisa stands straight against his chest and they are moving lightly with the song when he whispers in her ear "My wife, you started this and stopped calling me your highness". Lisa was red like a tomato at that time and wanted to push him, but she couldn't because of the crowd which was watching her every moment.

"You don't have to mind whatever I call YOUR HIGHNESS," she said confidently and smirked, but her smirk soon faded when Jake said, "call me whatever you want, but don't stop me from claiming you". She wants to kick him. She wants to scream how much she hates him, but why do his words always make her heart flutter?

Both are face to face and their bodies were moving in rhythm. She tried to move away but his hold tightened on her waist and then he said "do you still not remember our first moment". Her eyes met with his and she sighed in defeat.

The music stopped playing when he spoke, "I am going to tell you. But I think it's not the right time". Lisa cursed at him. She wanted to kill him right there, but she couldn't. And he smiled at her reaction and everyone in the crowd gulped.

"You can feel love in the air," Finral said while eyeing jake. "Our Cold Prince is changing," Kaeya said and hugged Albedo, who was drinking wine while looking at Lisa sadly.

"I feel single right now," Diego said while cleaning his fake tears. "Don't worry, you will get someone soon" Jimin said and patted his head while he glared at him. "Don't you say anything Hyung because you already have someone? You are a cheater Hyung?" Kaeya said and hugged Albedo again.

Jimin shook his head, then looked at Princess rose, then whispered "I hope I will get my love". "Hyung don't you think you are dumb" theo who is silently enjoying his wine spoke. "Shut up," Jimin said coldly while glaring at him. "Okay," they just sat backward to enjoy his wine again.

👑

Lord Diego Smith of Bell Mound

22 years old elite knight of the kingdom bell mound. He is the best friend of Prince Jake and his ally. He is Duke Jay's best spy and right hand. He is good at saying. He is such handsome and gorgeous sunshine who tried to make everyone happy. He is ruthless if someone hurt his friend or family.

Lord Theo Roulcase of Bell Mound

22-years old elite knight of the kingdom Bell mound. He is the twin brother of Lord Finral Roulacse. He is also Prince Jake's friend and ally. He is the right-hand of Duke Suga Silvia. He is good at Martialatz. He is a silent boy. He doesn't like to talk much but sometimes he acts weirdly.
...........

I hope you like this chapter I was busy for a year and I have no time to post. I am going to try to post every week. Please vote and leave a comment I love to read your reviews. Sorry for the grammar mistake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1.5K 32
In which taehyung and Jennie fall in love all over again after some.......well let's just say..........problems......
5.3K 342 20
They all have secrets. And someone knows what those secrets are.
934 50 11
no description...