MONKIE KID: THE TALE OF THE N...

By miraclequeen45

Guang xuming, a nine tail demon who was destined/forced by her kind to rule the world. But things change in t... More

❤MIN BIO❤
A HERO IS BORN
BAD WEATHER
DUPLICATION
COMING HOME
NOODLES OR DEATH
CALABASH
THE GREAT WALL RACE
IMPOSSIBLE DELIVERY
SKELETON KEY
MACAQUE
THE END IS HERE
REVENGE OF THE SPIDER QUEEN PART 1
REVENGE OF THE SPIDER QUEEN PART 2
DUMPLING DESTRUCTION
TO CATCH A LEAF
SHADOW PLAY
THE POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP PART ONE (72 TRANSFORMATIONS)
THE POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP PART TWO (THIS IS THE END)
ON THE RUN
SMARTIE KID
THE FIRST RING
COOKING WITH CHANG'E
BENCHED
THE KING, THE PRINCE AND THE SHADOW
THE SAMADHI FIRE
THE IMPERFECT WORLD
THE CORRUPTED KING AND THE POSSESSED PRINCESS
VALENTINES DAY SHORT
TIME TO BE WARRIORS
DESTINY FULFILLED
QUESTION
FAMILIAR TALES
NEW ADVENTURES
THE GREAT TANG MAN
SORRY!!!
THE DEBUT FOR MIN!!!

GREAT GRAND DRAGON OF THE EAST.

566 20 2
By miraclequeen45

Now under the sea and inside sandy's ship, were the gang sitting in the water that was around or avove their waste. Tang pops out of the water, catching his breath.

"We're alive? We're alive!". He cheered, before yelling when the ship suddenly shook and the windows cracked and water starts spilling inside.

Min sighed. "You just had to jinx it, didn't You?". She said to her uncle, before water states pouring on her head.

"Oh, oh. We finally get away from macaque, and now we all get to drown!". Pigsy yelled in frustration.

"This drone, it's not water adventure friendly". Sandy exclaimed in panic, as he banged his head.

"Okay, everyone, let's not panic. I'm sure we'll think of a way to get out of this". Min exclaimed, trying to calm everyone down.

Mk shakes his head after coming out of the water and turned to monkey king. "Monkey king, you gotta do something!".

"Huh, why?". Wukong grinned as he relaxed floating on the water and plays with it. "A little water never hurt no-". Reality finally hit him. "Ooh, right! Mortality".

Suddenly, red alarms went off, meaning danger was near.

"What's that?". Mei asked, a little scared.

"Something big!". Mk whimpers.

Monkey king just smirked and floated in a criss-cross position. "Everyone, relax. Pretty sure this is just an old friend of mine coming to help out".

Suddenly, a pair of large purple eyes were seen through the glass windows before it roared at them.

Min turned to wukong in disbelief. "That's your friend?!".

Wukong shrugged. "Actually, friend might be stretching it".

Before they knew it, the gang were sent crashing down on the Mabel ground of a underwater city inside a giant bubble and their drone was destroyed. The smoke cleared away and they all look in awe at a beautiful dragon themed palace in front of them. Mei grabs unto mk and min's shoulders and began shaking them.

"The dragon palace of the East sea. We're in the dragon palace of the East sea!". The dragon girl cheered.

"It's beautiful". Min commented.

"Yeah, this is my kinda sorta old buddy's house". Wukong grinned, before standing proudly. " Where I got my staff".

Pigsy raised a brow at him. "Got? Or . . ."

"Took, right?". Mk stated, deepening at the monkey m, along with min.

"Stole is the word I'd use. You stole it, didn't You? Oh, boy". She sighed.

"Oh! Here they come!". Wukong announced, pointing at the opening doors that revealed a king, his assistant and two guards by his side. "Smiles, everyone, smiles!".

The guards remove their spears to reveal the face of the king of the dragon city.

Wukong smiled brightly at him. "Hay, Ao guang! Long time no-".

The dragon king glared at the great sage. "Sun wukong! You dare to return to my domain after humiliating me, tricking me?!".

Ao guang summons a large white dragon from his chest and it glares down at the group.

Wukong stutters a bit to look for the right word. "Wha? The staff? But-That's a total misunderstanding-".

"And now I learn that it has been lost? You have given the evil lady bone demon exactly what she needs to destroy us all? I should execute you where you stand!".

"What's going on monkie-ku?!". Min whisper-yelled at the monkey.

"I thought you said he was your friend!". Mei said.

"He knows about the lady bone demon?!". Mk asked.

"What're we gonna do?!". Tang exclaimed.

"Relax, I've got this". Wukong whispered back at them, before turning back to the dragon king, clearing his throat. "Maybe you forgot, I am the graet sun wu-".

Wukong was tackled to the ground by the heart white dragon.

"Monkie-ku!". Min cried in worry.

"Do not try to fool me a second time, trickster! I can sense your weakness. Your power is all but consumed".

Suddenly, the guards popped up and pointed their spares at the gang.

"Woah! Woah!".

Min and mei shared nodding looks before one gets out her sword and the other summoned her flute. Recognising the sword and flute, ao guang gasp in shock.

"Hold!".

The white dragon disappears and the guards pulled their weapons away.

"Where did you get that?". Ao guang asked, pointing to mei's sword.

Mei blinked. "Um, it's mine? My family's?".

"I know this blade, it belonged to my brother, the dragon of the West. You mean to tell me you are a descendant of Ao lie?!".

Mei huffed and glared at ao guang, who then turned to min next.

"And you, you're the descendent of the great fox spirit, guang xuming, aren't you? The ancient being that helped saved my people during our darkest time".

Min looked surprised by that newly giving information. Guang xuming really did leave up to her name. She wish she could too.

"Ah, Mr dragon of the East? Sorry to interrupt this little family what ever it is, but. You know about the lady bone demon, what she's capable of". Mk exclaimed, holding up the map. "We can stop her. We just need to-".

Ao guang summoned his dragon again and it roars at mk before flying through him, taking the map away from his grip.

"Hay!".

The dragon went back to the king and placed the map on his hand. "You would tell me how to protect my people? When you have unleashed this blight back into the world!".

MK tears up at his words, to which min frowned in concern and tried comforting him by rubbing his back with one hand and used the other one to rub his arm. She cares way too much about him to see him hurt.

"Wow! Okay. Fresh wounds. Just gonna let that bounce off me".

Min glares at ao guang, who turned his back at them. She was about to give him a piece of her mind, but he spoke up.

"Bring the girls. Imprisone the rest".

"Min! Mei!".

"Huh?".

"What did I do?".

The guards began dragging the girls away.

"Don't worry, guys! Uh, I'll figure something out!". Mei yelled reassuringly, while min tried to pull her wrist away from the strong grip holding her.

"Unhand me! If you think that I'm going anywhere without my friends, then you've got another thing  coming, buster! I'll-". Min's eyes widened as they glowed, along with wukong's.

"Nothing is more important than you and mei getting that map back, understand?".

Min blinked before putting on a determined face and turned to mei, who must have gotten the same message, as they nodded to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh no you don't! I am not putting that on and you can't make me!". Min's voice was heard from behind closed doors.

"By order of the great king, you must". Said another voice.

"Well I will not! . . . Oh no. Don't you do that on me. I'm serious, don't you dare do that on me!".

Various sound effects where heard.

"Hold still, child!".

"Never!".

" . . . Done!".

The doors opened up and the king's royal assistant comes out, looking exhausted.

"There. That wasn't so bad, no was it?". She smirked at min, who was glaring at her in her red dragon-theme dress while her hair was packed and had accessories on it. Worst of all, she had to put on make up.

Actually the makeup, she didn't mind for once.

"I hate you".

The assistant smirked amusingly. "The feeling's mutual, dear".

"Dang minny! You are one fancy fine looking lady". Mei exclaimed from her spot in front of the mirror also in a dress of her own. She then put on a teasing look. "I bet mk would agree that you look hot~".

Min blushed at the thought before glaring at mei. "S-shut up!".

Meh giggled at the younger girl before turning to the dragon king's assistant.

"What would you say if I asked you to be my personal stylist? You'll get to dress minny up too".

"I doubt that". Min said.

The assistant huffed. " I suppose you are starting to look like a proper part of the dragon clan".

Mei gave her a look. "Okay, I'll just take that as a no, then". She said, grabbing her sword and tried to look for a place to put it on her dress. "Hay, you wouldn't know where a super secret map would be, kanta? Maybe you could give us a tour? Just three fancy girls being all fancy".

"I swear I'm gonna burn this dress". Min muttered, a tick mark on her head as she took a bite fron one of the fruits in the fruit bowl.

Suddenly, a rip was heard and the assistant gasp in shock when she saw mei's sword was slashed through her dress, almost causing min to choke.

"It is unseen to have a weapon while wearing a dress! Give it to me!". She demanded, holding out her hand.

"Uh . . . No?". Mei replied in an unsure way, to which min chuckled, remembering mk when he got the staff for the first time and faced DBK.

"If you don't compile, I will be forced to take it from you". She said in a dark tone, as she powered up, to which min and mei shared a look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me out of here!". The assistant yelled from inside the closet she was trapped in as min tide a bow in the handle to keep it locked. "When the great dragon of the East hears about this . . .".

Mei grabs a jacket from a manicen and wrapped it around her. "Sorry. We can't hear you over the sound of us not compiling. But thanks for the clothes".

"I'll be sure to take a few selfies before burning them, okay?".

"BYEEE!!!". The girls yelled in unsion, before running out of the room.

They didn't even have time to notice that they ran past sandy working on his vehicle.

"Alright, min. We have to find the map, free our friends and get the donk out of here before any one knows we're missing". Mei explained, as they ran through various places around the palace.

Min nodded. "Right". She then spotted a door in the hall they were running through. "What about this place?".

They stopped on their trail in front of the door.

"Ooh! That could be a treasure room!". Mei said, before they entered the room.

They looked around in awe at all the weapons and treasures. Min even noticed a huge painting of guang xuming on the wall and stared at it in awe.

"Huh? There it is!". Mei exclaimed, making min to turn to her and saw that she was pointing to the map on a stand.

"Great! Now let's grab it and go save the others". Min grinned, about to take a step forward but a wind tornado appeared in front of them before it revealed to be ao guang and his white dragon horse.

"It is never wise to come uninvited into the lair of a dragon". He said, then looked at min. "Even if you are a descendant of a saviour to my people".

Mei smiled nervously. "Hi. We were just-".

"Stealing from me? On orders from the monkey king, no doubt".

"Well, I mean, it is our map, so . . ."

"You are a member of the dragon clan! Your allegiance is to your family!". Ao guang snapped.

"My allegiance is to my family, but also to my friends! The fate of the world is at stake and this is important! We need the map so we can find the weapons and stop the lady bone demon". Mei exclaimed.

"There is no stopping her! She is beyond any of us!".

"But monkey king says that with the scepter of light and this-". Min states, but ao guang flares at her.

"That monkey is not to be trusted!".

"Maybe, but we have to try!". Mei exclaimed, grabbing the handle of her sword.

"If there's a small chance of finally destroying that demon, then we can't risk it".

Ao guang stares at min's glaring eyes in shock, distracting him as mei sneaked past him and grabbed the map.

"Min! I got it!". She yelled, making ao guang to turn to her in shock.

"What?".

"Uh ho. Min, catch!". She tossed the map over the dragon king and it lands in min's hand.

"Got it!".

Mei was about to run over to her so they can get out of here, when ao guang suddenly grabbed her wrist and both their eyes widened and turned green. They let go and the king backed away in shock as min stood there looking confused and concern.

"This cannot be".

Min looked to mei, whose face was shadowed. "Mei?".

Mei looked surprised and scared and looked at her hands then gritted her teeth.

"Let's go, min!". She quickly ran over to the girl and grabbed her hand before they darted out of the room.

"Why is this place so big?!". Mei yelled in frustration as they retraced their steps  around the castle, before they spotted a familiar blue being and his now finished work.

"SANDY!!".

They over to him and noticed the new ride.

"What . . . Is . . . That?!!!". Mei asked excitedly, as an explosion was made in the background, to which min's eyes turned into stars.

"It's freaking awesome! That's what it is!".

They then noticed some guards playing with mo before they turned to the trio as well. Min shared a look between her friends before looking back at the guards.

"Sorry about this".

With that, trio took out the guards before getting into the van.

"So you made this all from the smashed up drone?". Mei asked.

"Yeah, I was trying to rebuild it but, it turns out, without the instructions". Sandy chuckled. "It's really hard".

"Instructions or not, your hands are magic, uncle S". Min exclaimed, to which sandy smiled and ruffled her hair, feeling flattered.

"Aw, shucks kid".

"Oh, my leg!". The guard groaned on the windshield before he was thrown off by the window wipers.

"Okay, leggo!". Sandy started up the vehicle and they zoomed off.

They eventually made it to the prison cell and smashed through the wall where they found the others.

"Min! Mei! Sandy! You jail bracked us! You-you broke the jail! We're free!". Mk cheers.

Mei grinned. "That's right! And we got the map too!".

Everyone enters the van and ended up squeezing min in the front seat and she trys to push them away.

"Maintain a distance! I need my personal space! There's more room in the back for pip sakes!".

They all turned to the spacious back in awe.

"Woah! Cool!". Mk commented.

Tang then noticed the girls dresses. "Ooh! Sleigh, mei! That dress looks fierce! And min, yours is on fire!".

Mei grinned at the compliment. "I know".

Min crossed her arms. "Don't get so used to it. They made me wear it".

"I dunno, mind. You do look pretty great in it". Mk exclaimed,  to which min blushed a bit, but looked away from him.

"Yeah, whatever".

Mei playfully nugged the girl's arm and the two smiled. Mei then turned to mk.

"And also, mk. I got you this!". She hold out the jacket she got earlier and mk gasp at it in awe before grinning.

"A new jacket? This changes my whole look. It's like a whole new me! Dreams really do come true!". He puts on the jacket, struck a a pose and winks.

Min blushed at the sight. 'Hot' . She thought.

Mk then held out his old jacket in front of her.

"Here, I want you to have it".

Min blinked in surprised before smiling and accepting the jacket. "Yes! So long, dress!".

She took off her gown to reveal her clothes she wore under it the whole time, except for her oversized green sweater, so she was in her sleeveless purple crop top. She then put on the jacket that turned out to be a little too big on her small body and zipped it up but just to cover her stomach. She took a look at herself and grinned.

"Fits like a glove". She said, unaware that the money symbol behind it turned to a nine tail fox one.

"Alright, leggo!". Mei exclaimed.

"It's okay, sweetie. We both know who loosen that wall first". Pigsy said on the ground, cradling a spoon.

"piggy! Come on!". Mei exclaimed, pulling the pig in before they took off and made it outside the palace.

Pigsy holds unto his seat in front. "Okay, we're in a underwater city, in a van. Is anyone else seeing the problem here?!".

Sandy laughed and patted his head. "Oh, my sweet 'n' sour pigsy. I've got us covered".

He touches the screen in front showing a model of the van.

"Welcome to the total environment automobile, or T.E.A for short".

Sandy's eyes gleamed in delight. "Tea! It's called tea, you guys! Oh, is that thing what true love feels like? Oh, and one more thing. Boop".

He presses a button on the scream and the cat tail on the van turns to a prepella.

"It's water adventure friendly!!".

Min giggled at him before spotting a familiar figure and his dragon in front of the van. "Oh no".

Spotting him too, sandy quickly stops the van before the back door was forced opened to reveal a angry ao guang.

"I will not allow you to leave with that map!".

Wukong glares at him. "What are you not getting? Using the Samadhi fire and the scepter of light is the only way we're gonna stop the lady bone demon".

"The Samadhi fire cannot be contained! And the scepter of light disappeared centuries ago!". Ao guang exclaimed.

"We know about that, and we're going to bring the scepter back! All hope is lost if we don't!". Min tried to reason.

"Your dragoness, please!". Mk begged.

"We don't have any other choice!". Mei added, as aoguang eyes soften.

Suddenly, his, wukong and min's eyes glowed and they saw the unwanted black monkey and his shadow clones heading their way before their eyes stopped glowing.

"He's coming". Wukong exclaimed.

"The six-eared demon". Min said.

"Macaque? He's here?". Mk asked in panic.

"Um, we should leave. Now!". Tang gestured to the radar showing macaque approaching them.

"If he captures us, the map . . ." Wukong glances at mk and min.

"Hmm. All hope truly will be lost". Ao guang lowered his head and sighed before hopping off the van. "I'll hold him off. Go".

He was about to walk away when mei and min suddenly grabbed his sleeve, making him to turn to face them.

"Thank you, great great great thousand times great uncle". Mei said.

"We are forever grateful into you for this". Min smiled.

Ao guang then places his hand over theirs. "You have nothing to thank me for, great fox spirit, for it is I who should be thanking you for helping my people. I will never forget you". He smiled.

"As of I".

With that, the door was shut closed and the van drove off, out of the giant bubble and into the sea.

Min looked back just in time to see the city exploding and teared up at the sight, before getting a determined look.

'I promise, your sacrifice will be honoured'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 151 7
☾ ⋆*・゚ History speaks of the evil mischievous Huli Jings, born from immense unstable power from demons. Can you ever truly trust a fox? Follow Kit's...
115K 2.6K 38
[Discontinued.] yah so the tittle explain, more info in the Book. Also this book take a whole story from the movie and episode themselves, and that m...
25.6K 1.2K 15
[AVAILABLE!] Various Lego Monkie Kid x Female Muzan Reader. ____________________________________ ❝𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛, 𝑑𝑜...