His silent bride

By sanchitamaji4

" What happens when a mute angel falls in the hands of the underworld 's devil?" A marriage of convenience t... More

Character aesthetic
Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus chapter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 13

4.6K 252 7
By sanchitamaji4

I love kissing my husband.
It's only 6 am in the morning and we are at it again. Not that we both mind.
He came home at 5 :30 am after landing in New York from San Francisco. I really missed him.

Just the way he holds me makes me tingles to my nether region between my thighs , I know what it means but I don't know if I'm ready for it though , we're dancing on a very thin line between losing our goddamn minds and finally giving into these feelings that we're both feeling. I know that he's waiting for me to allow him and that makes him more and more swoon worthy .

Never in a lifetime I would've imagined getting married after what happened. But here I am , married to the most considerate mafia boss . Those words never go together but for him they just fit right .

He detached his lips from mine , making me huff in anger . Slowly brushing the tendril of my  hair and tucking it neatly, he held my chin up he spoke in his hoarse voice.

" Darling, if I knew this would be the welcome gift I would've come back much sooner". I lightly jabbed his shoulder as he chuckled.

" Why would you say that  so casually? You know I missed you ".

Fuck me. My kitten missed me . The meeting with the syndicate made my whole week full of meetings with all the major mafia families . A lot of disturbances have been coming from Russia. The fucking bratva , the syndicate  have always been against the bratva . Their ways have never been accepted by us.

These fuckers think human  trafficking is good . They never understand that trading humans isn't a noble deed.

Moving on.....

When I softly held her cheeks in my palms , she blushed profusely ; I slowly pecked her cheeks , her nose ,  the corner of her lips , she exhaled heavily  as I continued  towards her eyes , she softly closed them as I pecked each one.

I roamed my hands slowly from her shoulders , she breathed in heavy breathes as I tried to remember every  crevice of her curves , every time my fingers  roam over her skin ; the goosebumps make a presence and her constant rubbing of her thighs indicated how much she was actually  turned on .

Ever since she came in my life , and ever since that damn kiss I take too many cold showers these days.

This little minx has no idea how much she actually turns me on.  An idea pops in my head as I slowly grind my hips against her pussy as she now holds her breath  looking at me with her hazy lust filled doe eyes. I'll bring that feisty side of yours out kitten just wait and watch.

What happened next completely  fogged my fucking brain. My kitten started to rub her pussy on my cock slowly  and held my jaw kissing me on the lips . My eyes bursted out of my sockets as she kissed me ferociously  and I quickly gave into this invitation. 

Her constant back and forth movement  of her hips was driving me crazy and It was a shame how turned on I was . It was as if I'm  a fucking teenager experiencing pleasure for the first time.

A loud ring stopped her movement . What the fuck ? Who the fuck is cock blocking me this early in the morning  ?

Alaya not only stopped her movements but also tried to get up from my lap . I immediately pulled her down as I held her juicy ass in my palms. Her cheeks were flaming hot with all that blushing .

I grabbed my phone as I pecked her nape , she shivered as I slowly nudged her earlobe with my nose and told her in a whisper " be a good girl". As I quickly received the call.

Be a good girl. Be a good girl . Be a good girl. Be a good girl. Be a good girl.

Everything was not fine. This . Was. Not. Fine.

As if my brain worked in snaps , I quickly  pushed him away as he continued on his call and his brows furrowed in worry. He tried to hold my hand as I immediately got off from his lap and dashed outside the door. My heart knew of no direction but one. The gardens.

I immediately ran towards the estate  gardens as I took large strides.

I CAN'T DO THIS. THIS IS WRONG. JAKE DESERVES BETTER. HE DERSERVES A WIFE. I CAN'T BE HIS WIFE .

I ran until my ankle twisted and I landed on my hands and knees in between the flower garden. My face twisted with pain but all the chaos in my mind was finding no sense of  relief as my brain went into an overdrive of thoughts. With no way to channelize my thoughts I started to pluck out the roses.

Thorns pricked my skin. But it was less than the pain in my heart.

What the fuck just happened ?

Her body went rigid as she looked at me with wide eyes. The moment Alaya pushed me away her eyes didn't carry affection but rather pain and suffering. 

I couldn't understand a thing before she flew away. I immediately cut the call and ran after her , calling her name a few times ; it was as if she didn't pay attention to any of my pleas.

I couldn't keep track of her until I saw my kitten  in the garden sitting  , crying while plucking out the roses after growing them so lovingly. 

I immediately ran towards her and pulled her into my arms . The moment her eyes met mine. She was in pain. Not physical pain But rather a  mental pain of some sort . She clawed my collar while burying her head in my neck sobbing. Her blood smeared onto my shirt as I cradled her in my arms. After a few sniffs she was now unconscious. I immediately called the estate doctor to check on her . While waiting for the doctor. I couldn't help but imagine.

What happened in her past ? Who made my kitten suffer so much?

The day I find out about her past.  I'll make sure who ever it is will know never to fuck with me and my family .

.
.
.

Thanks for reading  ' his silent bride ' .

I know it's been a long period of waiting.  But I hope I'll be more regular with updates.

Do comment and like if you enjoyed it.

And what would you guys would like to see next ?

Follow me on instagram  @ sanchitamaji_04.

Until next time.

Spread love not hate ❤️.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 3.4K 80
❤️
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
171K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...