꧁DENOUEMENT꧂

By Bitter_Choco1603

"It's okay Cale...this time...you have me" "Please don't leave me mother..." After die In hand of white Star... More

000 - i'm really back? (1)
001 - I'm really back? (2)
002 - i'm really back (3)
004 - Young Master-nim is Scary! (2)
005 - Meet Again (1)
006 - Meet Again (2)
007 - Meet Again (3)
008 - Meet Again (4)
009 - Meet Again (5)
010 - Meet Again (6)
011 - Familiar Feelings (1)
012 - Familiar Feelings (2)
013 - Familiar Feelings (3)
014 - Familiar Feelings (4)
015 - The Plan (1)

003 - Young Master-nim is Scary! (1)

1K 63 2
By Bitter_Choco1603

these few days Cale was quiet more often and fell into deep thoughts.

Because every night he spends talking with his mother, sometimes they would talk about everyday life, and sometimes they would discuss serious business.

First cale asked his mother, how did he get the strength to protect himself.

His mother thought for a moment then spoke "hmm.. if with your weak body..i'm not sure you can use weapons...ah- right! Honey! Why not get the Ancient power?! I think it Will suit you well!!"

Thats what She said...then.

His mother also explained to him, If he gets Ancient power...He doesn't need to move too much..

then the next night...his mother managed to track down one of his consciousnesses in the Henituse territory.

and the location is in the Harris Village.

one of the places cale hated the most in his life, but his mother, who knows Cale's hatred of that place, can only give him encouragement and advice.

"Honey...it's okay...it's all past now, if you don't want to go there that's fine, You don't have to force yourself in anything anymore honey.."

even though his mother had told him that he didn't need to go to harris village... But he didn't want to only meet his mother in his consciousness.

he wants his mother to be beside him, he wants his mother to accompany him, he wants his mother whether it's day or night.

He didn't care whether that place was something he hated! he didn't care at all as long as his mother could be with him.

and now cale is on his way to meet his father.

Tok tok

"Father, It's me...do you have time?"

"Yes, Come in cale"

cale opened the door and saw his father who was still sitting and writing.

"Father, Can I go to Harris village?"

Tak

the pen in Deruth's hand suddenly fell.

"Harris village? C-cale...what are you gonna do on there?"

"I want to find something"

"You want to find something? Cale there's no need to go there, we can send the soldiers to find something you're looking for"

Hearing his father respon Made cale annoy, And he just sigh.

this was one of the reasons why Cale wanted to sneak out quietly and then head to Harris Village

but because his mother scold him and...She say.. "No! Definitely no Honey! You can't go alone! what if something happened?!  Your body is very weak! you can't go to harris village without any guard!  Absolutely not!!"

and because of that, He also had to ask permission from his father first.

even though for cale it's been many years since his biological mother died... but for everyone here it's only been a year.

and the last place his mother visited was harris village.

and because of that it would be troublesome if he had to ask permission from his father first, especially if a servant heard about it.

Cale really don't want to know what kind of rumors Will spread.

"Hah...okay I Will not go there" Deruth sigh relieve.

"Then, I Will send soldier to find something you looking for"

"There's no need....They Will not find it" with that , Cale immediately walked out and headed back to his room.

Deruth who saw that couldn't help but stay silent, and felt that Cale was angry with him for not letting him go to Harris Village.

but is cale really not going to harris village?

Heh, Don't underestimate Cale, because he has many plans to take his mother's consciousness in Harris Village.

Even if he should be in danger.

but cale had no idea that there were several maids who heard him,that he wants to go to harris village.

And not long after that it became the talk of the entire henituse territory.

How come? of course it was because the previous countess that died 1 years ago, And now the first son of henituse also wants to visit harris village?

" Will the incident 1 year ago happen again?"

" the young master said that he wanted to look for something in harris village..."

" Was something the young master was looking for the previous countess's stuff?"

"Poor young master...He must missed his mother"

" young master can't possibly die there too right??"

" young master won't kill himself there right?!"

And many word come mouth to mouth and kept going around, Causing many conspiracies as to what would happen to Cale henituse.

many of them have negative thoughts and continue to spread various strange rumors.

but some also kept positive and thought that Cale only wanted to visit Harris Village for the holidays.

some also feel sorry for cale, and say lots of weird things (just imagine of what they say make my head hurt)

but the person who became the conversation, still focused on his cunning plan to go to harris village.

cale's daily life is still normal, waking up in the morning, having breakfast, studying....and of course, making sure that his plan doesn't fail.

night has come, A nine year old boy with red hair...falling asleep slowly.

Then... he woke up under a big tree.

and realized he was sleeping in the lap of a white-haired woman.

the woman smiled at him "my honey is working hard these day right? Good jod honey...why not just rest for today?"

"Mom...." Cale only started to close his eyes again after noticing that it was his mother.

Cale really like when his mother complimented him.

to him...praise was something he always wanted from a long time ago (Caleism!! Let's Goo praise cale-nim!!)

and now he has his mother who always praise him in doing anything.

Nefeli started stroking Cale's red hair, then hummed.

this is a beautiful time for cale...to be with someone who loves him and spend time together..

This is something Cale has been dreaming of for a long time...

___________???__________

"Mom! Look, the little birds clung to me!"

"Haha...they seems like you alot ____"

___________???__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 721 32
Book 2 of Welcome Home [Cale x og fem character] Everything feels strange. He should enjoy his slacker life now. But something is missing. Someone tr...
37.5K 2.3K 13
[Completed] *Spoilers Ahead for Trash of the Count's Family* *Fanfic*
2.9K 148 29
Disclaimer: 백작가의 망나니가 되었다 - 유려한 | Lout of Count's Family | Trash of the Count's Family does not belong to me but Yulyeohan. This is fanfiction. ...
30.1K 2.3K 10
Billos Flynn. Nobody suspected him to be one of the hunters that are after the redhead hero's life. They trusted him, and so did Cale. What Cale expe...