DOD

Oleh naxvida

A student who was preparing the Civil Service examination for 4th year, suddenly he found himself in an unfam... Lebih Banyak

100-102
103-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-120
121-124
125-127
128-130
131-134
135-137
138-140
141-143
144-146
147-150
151-154
155-158
159-160
166-168
169-170
171-173
174-176
177-180
181-183
184-186
187-190
191-195
196-200
201-204
205-210
211-215
216-219
220-225
226-230
231-234
235-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
441-445
446-450

161-165

242 3 0
Oleh naxvida

Episode 161

Let's be honest and think about it.

'Bae Se-jin deserves to want to do a drama.'

Originally a child actor, he was the one who appeared in <Azusa> to continue his acting career.

Besides, no matter who sees it, the actor-related abilities were better than the idol-related abilities.

'I must have shaken the country too.'

I asked Bae Se-jin, who had a slightly darker complexion, insinuatingly.

"I think the proposed drama was okay."

"... It's a drama by a writer I worked with when I was a child actor in the past. at there... I heard there is one small role."

Bae Se-jin muttered with a slightly depressed face.

"I just said that the PD is an acquaintance of the drama PD... The drama is okay, and T1 supports production... ... ."

"Well."

At that level, the company must have received an offer, but it seemed that they cut it because of their activities.

'I'm starting to see the angle of the testa tour, so I guess I didn't want to give it any room.'

Until the downtrend comes, the tour will definitely make more money.

"... well, that's okay Anyway, everyone I know says it's okay."

Bae Se-jin said as if forcibly shaking it off, and headed to a nearby trash can to throw away the business card.

"Wait."

"Why?"

"How about talking to the company? A year has passed since our activities, so I thought it would be okay to talk about a light work."

Bae Se-jin's eyes widened.

To be honest, from my point of view, Bae Se-jin's 3 years is the best if he only does group activities without thinking about anything else.

However, the human mind was the variable.

'If I keep pressing it, I might not be able to fill the contract period and escape.'

I could see that he wanted to do it, but was holding back because he was afraid there would be a problem with the team's activities.

There is a limit to what people can endure with reason and sociality, no matter how much fun they put on, it's perfect to go crazy if you keep doing what you're good at in front of your eyes.

'Isn't it better to release a drama right now?'

Listening to it, it seemed like a small supporting role, so I wonder if this level would be okay.

Even if you curse a little, it's at a level where you can say, 'Since it's a production of T1, even the testers were mobilized for publicity!'

It would be easier for me to act in earnest a few years later if I loosened up a little when possible.

less rejection.

I also secretly attached a basis so that Bae Se-jin could rationalize it properly.

"Anyway, it's an atmosphere where I'm going to have a few variety shows as an individual, and I'm shooting pictorials and commercials."

"... ... ."

However, Sejin Bae crumpled the business card with a hard face and put it in the trash.

"... ... !"

"it's okay. I will only sell my mind."

And, as if promised, he murmured.

"I'm still barely following... I can't afford to worry about anything else right now."

The pressure was also felt in his voice.

"... Activities come first."

"brother... ... ."

"... ??"

that's not me

When I turned my head at the sudden voice, Raebin Kim was looking at Sejin Bae with a melancholy face.

Judging by the drinks in his hands, it seems that Bae Se-jin and I weren't there, so he was looking for us with something in his hands that he didn't get.

'What is this guy with his feet still wearing... .'

It was absurd, but the party was bright.

"Seeing my brother so engrossed in Testa's activities, I want to recover quickly from my injury and contribute to the team."

"What, what! Where did you come from!"

"Oh, eat this!"

Bae Se-jin blushed and freaked out.

'It's ruined.'

There was no room for anything more convincing, no atmosphere.

'If I look very regretful, I'll have to bring some luck later.'

I shrugged my shoulders, accepted my drink, and followed Kim Rae-bin toward the party.

Bae Se-jin was sucking his own tea with a sullen expression, but he didn't seem offended.

Until then.

"... So, I met Bae Se-jin hyung and Moon Dae-hyung and gave them drinks."

"You worked hard~"

"But let's be careful about walking from now on, Rabin. I will take care of you until you recover."

"I will understand!"

In the car on the way home.

Kim Rae-bin told the story of finding and bringing the two of us in response to the members' question, "Where did you come from?"

Then Cha Yoo-jin from the back seat tuk-tuk asked Rae-bin Kim on the side.

"What did you guys do?"

"Ah, it seems like Bae Se-jin is making a promise about Testa's future activities... ."

"Oh no!"

Bae Se-jin, who was in the front row, hurriedly denied it as his face turned red.

Kim Rae-bin tilted his head slightly embarrassed, as if he could not understand the intense reaction.

"However, it seems that he pledged his dedication to Testa by refusing some kind of activity... ... ."

"no! It's not... Hey, tell me... ... ."

"... ... ."

You do it yourself, why are you calling me?

I trembled and opened my mouth.

"My older brother received an offer to appear in a drama, but I turned it down. I want to focus on my activities."

"Oh, really?"

In front of me, I could see Bae Se-jin groaning and covering his face with both hands.

"You worked hard, Sejin."

"Try it next time! I like the challenge!"

"I, I will work hard too hyung... !"

The inside of the car warmed up with a bit of emotion and encouragement. Bae Se-jin couldn't lift his face, as if he had complicated and subtle thoughts.

'Hi-go.'

I clicked my tongue and opened the water bottle. Beside him, Sejin Sejin moderately looked at his smartphone and threw his words.

"You must have been really sorry, but you are amazing."

"... ... ."

Bae Se-jin, who was seated in the front row, flinched, but was silent for a while.

And as if he had come out without knowing himself, he threw an answer.

"You don't think so."

"... ... !"

It was a rather sharp answer.

Upon hearing the answer, a laugh of the type of absurdity quickly appeared on Sejin's face and then disappeared.

"Yes? oh why do you think so You just said something nice."

"... I know you're being sarcastic, but don't do it like this. You said you refused."

"So, when did I cross my brother's words... Nope. Yep. Sorry. I won't speak in the future. Are you okay then?"

"So if you're going to do it that way every time, you better say it out loud."

Suddenly, the atmosphere in the car froze.

'What the hell is this?'

Without even time to think about anything, the big Sejin took his head off the smartphone next to him.

Big Sejin was laughing without even hiding it anymore.

"What are you talking about again? I already speak well."

"Stop making people weird. Do you know that I do not know?"

"Then why would I make you weird? No, I don't know why you're saying this."

"Guys, hold on."

Bae Se-jin quickly turned his head. Her eyes were blazing.

"You still do that. do you think i'm stupid I know you think that being unhelpful is just pride."

"... ... !"

"Look."

"I'm speechless because it's ridiculous."

"And then again, you pretend to be close to me only when it's your advantage in front of the camera."

Gradually, even the big Sejin had an angry face from the top of his head.

"Then shall we fight in front of the camera? Hyung, it's not a kid's game, every time a person... ... ."

Sejin Bae hit himself on the armrest.

"I! Be serious about this. You are the one who is acting like a kid."

"what?"

The atmosphere became stern to the point where it seemed that it was entirely in the car that this hadn't spread to a fistfight.

At that moment, the upper body was pulled forward as if the big Sejin was almost happening.

"To whom now... ... ."

"Hey, stop."

'Are you crazy?'

I quickly pressed his chest with one hand. Others, who were taken aback by the sudden quarrel, then came to their senses and began to tear the two apart.

"Okay guys, let's stop! My brother is going to have a heart attack while driving!"

"J-Calm down... ... ."

"For now, why don't we go back to the dorm and have a calm talk?"

"We are not in a running car right now. Accidents can happen!"

"... ... ."

The two glared at each other, then quietly returned to their seats and returned to their seats.

Of course, the atmosphere was still bloody.

In the car that was as quiet as a mouse, I put up with the silence.

'I'll turn around.'

The creaking that had been noticeable since their debut suddenly exploded on a not-so-great fuse.

'Is there a limit to being moderately tolerant of each other?'

My head hurts just thinking about whether there is a way to solve this.

'... First of all, let's mediate the conversation when we arrive at the dorm.'

It was annoying, but it didn't matter. I decided to close my eyes and wait for the time to arrive at the inn.

However, the two of them did not talk, and as soon as they entered the dorm, they quickly locked themselves in their respective rooms.

To be precise, the moment Bae Se-jin went straight to his room, Lee Se-jin snorted as well and entered his room.

Rather than avoid... It just looks like they're both really pissed off.

'X feet.'

There's no answer.

"... ... ."

The rest of the Testas sitting in the living room just stared at the TV screen in silence.

There are even ads that you don't want to see.

[A warm touch like a warm heart]

[Meet the prospective guide dogs of Ohseong Guide Dog College!]

It's an ad I took with Cheongryeol. In a bright filter, a yellow dog jumps out from the outdoor grass and clings to my head in a repeated cut. My face looked pretty stupid.

"Uh, Moondae hyung."

"I like dogs... ."

Cha Yoo-jin's voice, saying that he likes dogs, sounded weaker than usual.

No, not only Cha Yoo-jin, everyone seems to be a bit flustered and dazed.

'This team managed to get along harmoniously.'

Since debuting, there has never been a fight like this openly.

I was just embarrassed.

Unlike the bitter atmosphere of reality, lively dogs and young women were seen on the screen.

[I grew up with your love.]

[thank you! Folks!]

[National Insurance - Ohsung Life Insurance]

Fuck that too. It was shit here too.

"Whew."

A sigh comes out of my mouth. Shaking the back of my head, I organized the situation in my head.

Let's think.

'First... Bad timing.'

Bae Se-jin must have been in a state of unresolved feelings because of the difficult decision to refuse the drama.

He was a sensitive guy. He must have noticed Sejin's coy tone and piled it up under stress, but this time it must have been unbearably annoying.

'It's big Sejin, he's a guy who's obsessed with career achievement.'

He probably doesn't have a condition like me, but he's the type who pays attention to grades.

So, it was obvious that the members of the team had low abilities and lacked social skills, but they did not like the stiff Bae Se-jin.

So, there was a high probability that he thought that the person he had 'put up with' was rather a jerk.

'And above all... The two just don't fit.'

They have nothing in common in many ways except hard work. It was clear that there was no crush and that each other's behavior was not understandable.

I pressed my temples.

To be honest, I just want to let the camera take care of itself and do well... ... .

'But I'll have to try something.'

... During the time of Ryu Cheng-wu, he was also taken care of.

I got up from the sofa and headed to the kitchen.

"It's Moondae."

"brother."

Liu Chengyu quietly followed and smiled bitterly.

"Because I'm going to see Se-jin, that is, Se-jin Lee... Do you want to go to Sejin Bae? You two should talk."

"Hmm. "

It seemed to be a distribution considering the fact that I and Bae Se-jin are currently roommates.

I pondered for a moment, but shook my head.

"I think it would be better if I go see Lee Se-jin."

"yes?"

Yes. Looking back, there is something that bothers me, because only one of the members knows about it.

Liu Qingyu nodded his head politely.

"yes. It might be better to be of the same age."

"Yes."

"then... Let's suffer."

Liu Chengwu patted me on the shoulder and left the kitchen. I turned my head and opened the refrigerator.

'Alcohol seems to have the opposite effect.'

Let's get some cold water.

I went to Lee Se-jin's door with two bottles of mineral water in one hand.

smart.

"it's me."

"... ... ."

After a while, the door opened with a small sigh.

Episode 162

Keun Se-jin, who opened the door, was wearing something similar to a smile, but, of course, he didn't look happy.

"Well... come in?"

"uh."

I entered the room, closed the door roughly, and lightly tossed the bottle of cold water I was holding.

"What is this, drink cold water and wake up?"

"Compassion and honor."

"haha."

The guy who isn't funny at all is just pretending to smile.

Big Sejin sat on the floor. Then he opened his mouth and opened his mouth slowly after emptying nearly half of the bottle.

"First... I know that if this happens anyway, I will apologize and I will solve the problem."

It was a low voice without any elevation.

"If you calm down a bit, I will apologize and protect you, so don't worry. I'm not going to harm the group with this."

"... ... ."

However, the next words were a bit emotional.

"I'm sorry to you and the other members. Everyone must have been surprised by the fight in the car."

I crossed my arms.

"... You'll apologize to Bae Se-jin, but aren't you sorry?"

"Isn't that obvious?"

Big Sejin laughed. And he wiped his eyes with one hand.

"I really... I don't understand. Do you think that I have kept all my duty as a team member to him?"

Big Sejin folded his fingers and continued.

"Right now, half of that hyung's choreography is one-on-one. If you make a noise every time the camera rolls or just shut up, they will fix it once or twice."

It was true.

Apart from that guy not liking Bae Se-jin, he helped me as a team member whenever he was active.

It's not for Bae Se-jin though.

"But pretending to be friendly... under."

Keun Se-jin crumpled the water bottle, then loosened his grip again as if to calm himself down.

"Where is that in front of the camera? It's a job. Are you telling me not to talk to you when the camera is rolling because you're uncomfortable with me? At the same time, he is serious about his work, and I am talking about the army like a child's play... ... ."

I knew I was out of line here.

Let's cut it off before it gets any worse.

"yes. I see what you mean."

"... ... ."

Big Sejin drank the water without a word.

I chose my words slowly.

"You contribute a lot to the team. Like you said, there are many times when hyung has been unilaterally helped by you without knowing or not."

"... ... ."

"That's why you must have felt more pressure that you hated me."

I spoke calmly.

"Because that older brother has no choice but to keep getting help."

Aside from Bae Se-jin's grit and hard work, it was inevitable that his abilities as an idol were lower than the other members.

It's because this wasn't my wish in the first place.

So, because of the thought that 'I'm causing damage to the team', I think it's my karma, so I must have endured it more.

"So I must have endured it. There was also a misunderstanding. I don't think I was deliberately trying to make you a bad person in front of other kids."

Due to his personality, there is a high probability that Bae Se-jin intentionally watered him in front of other people, so let me tell you this as well.

"... ... ."

Sure enough, it was a bit genuine.

Big Sejin asked calmly.

"... Be honest. Did I sound sarcastic to you?"

"In the car?"

"uh."

I stroked my chin.

"no."

Big Sejin continued before answering.

"But it wasn't like that. I didn't like it, but it felt like the atmosphere gave it to me."

In fact, looking at the situation alone, Sejin's words were similar to what the other members said earlier.

The problem is that there are things that have accumulated over the years.

'Actually, at the beginning of the debut play, you were like X, but since you're a team, it felt like you were treated with a smile.'

From Bae Se-jin's point of view, the impression was strong at that time, so it was not strange to say that his insincere tone continued to feel like he was being sarcastic.

"I know you did it because you thought it was better for the team atmosphere than ignoring it. But for some, that may be more difficult to bear."

"... ... ."

"Of course, it would have been better to discuss it separately with you in a nice atmosphere first... Personality wouldn't have done that."

"can not understand."

I sipped my water and laughed.

"It's just that you don't match that hyung's personality."

"... under."

Big Sejin pressed his forehead with one hand.

"Take this opportunity to have a conversation."

Rather, if we understand each other's principles of behavior even with our heads, wouldn't we be able to tolerate it on the line of 'that bastard doesn't intend to fuck me too'.

But the answer came back after quite some time.

"... ... It's kind of boring."

It wasn't very positive.

"what."

"Has he ever tried to get along with me even once?"

"... ... !"

Big Sejin said calmly.

"I remember? Ever since Azusa, if you said anything you didn't like, you'd be serious."

... Even from the first team match, numerous examples have passed by. I put up with the silence.

"... It did. Although there were circumstances."

"Mundae, where is this person without mercy? There is no one who does not try."

Big Sejin smiled.

"But let's not say that I should have done better for him because he is hard working, has circumstances, and is naturally sensitive."

It was a nuance that seemed to have abandoned expectations for Bae Se-jin.

"You saw it too, and he still does. As soon as I got caught on a variety show, I hated it. Isn't that rude again? Even if I don't like it, you treat me kindly, so it's obvious that you're being sarcastic?"

Big Sejin seemed a bit tired for some reason.

"Yeah well, I get what you mean anyway. you said I'll apologize. Get some sleep... We can talk about it tomorrow."

"... ... ."

driving me crazy.

I held my breath, then just exhaled.

"Hey, don't do it if it makes you that uncomfortable."

"... !!"

"It's not like the album is ruined right away just because the two of them fight... ... . I don't feel like it, but there's no need to apologize out of heart. I'd rather curse and fight when I have time."

Big Sejin shook his head.

"no."

"what?"

"The schedule is from tomorrow afternoon. Before that, you have to loosen it so it won't show."

"... ... ."

Wow, he was such a great guy.

'It's my own mind, it's Nabal, and work comes first.'

Because of this, it's hard to get better feelings for Bae Se-jin, who can barely digest even one serving.

'Besides, this guy has a background.'

I remembered one of the reasons I had to come to this guy.

Let's break this guy down first.

"We have 7 members. Even if the two of us don't talk, it's going to be a coincidence once or twice. Even though my attitude was trash for about a month, it didn't turn into a big problem."

And let's get to the point. A little bit to say... It's embarrassing, but there's no other option.

"And what I told you to talk about is also a kind of experience. I also talked to Chungwoo-hyung, so... It's fine."

"... ! It's different from that."

"No, there are some similarities."

I drank my water.

"It's not that I was uncomfortable with that older brother, it's because I was uncomfortable with the incident that I was reminded of seeing that older brother."

"... ... ."

"I think you are similar."

"what."

"Among the many reasons why you keep giving Bae Se-jin hyung a harsh evaluation, isn't there something uncomfortable because there is an incident like mine that reminds me of it? It's 'the last member who was an actor'."

"... ... !"

Yes. The past that Keun Se-jin confessed while preparing for the concert unit stage in the past was on my mind.

Why was he cut from the debut group?

-Why, just before launch, a new kid whose parents are both actors came in? I should put him on the team because he has a reputation... The top man said he would make it with 7 people. What can I do? One cut off.

Looking at Bae Se-jin, the last member who lacks skills than himself in the same actor keyword, he wondered if this trauma would not have been lost even unconsciously.

"... ... ."

Big Sejin kept his mouth shut with his face slapped on the back of the head.

Actually, if you do this wrong, you want to fight me too, but since I'm not an idiot, you should have understood what I meant.

"... Maybe."

yes. She knew it.

I nodded.

"So, I wanted to have a conversation and find out what kind of person Bae Se-jin is. I'm not asking you to understand or apologize right away, I'm asking you to judge the other person calmly."

"... ... ."

Big Sejin smiled slowly and bitterly.

And after sighing, he shrugged.

"... OK got it. I'll try."

It was a different nuanced answer from the previous 'Let's talk'.

The nuance of not apologizing moderately to get over the situation, but trying to have a serious conversation.

'Enough.'

With this, the intended purpose was achieved.

I closed the lid of the water bottle and got up from the floor.

"Good idea."

"Oh, thank you for your hard work, Ms. Mundae."

"stop."

"haha!"

Big Sejin had a face that was slightly lost in thought, even though he was smiling.

Perhaps you are checking to see if there is really such an irrational aspect to your rejection.

'I'll take care of it myself.'

Whether it be porridge or rice, I will no longer be able to eat because I am tired. I kneaded the back of my neck, opened the door, and left.

"I am going to bed."

"Sure. Oh right."

"Why."

I thought it might be a question related to Bae Se-jin, but something unexpected came out.

"You weren't such a trashy attitude back then, Moondae. I was just sick, but I worked hard. Even Chungwoo-hyung was just worried."

"... ... !"

"Thank you for caring. sleep well."

Big Sejin smiled faintly, waved his hand, and closed the door.

Click.

"... ... ."

I didn't expect to hear these words.

The feeling was a bit strange.

"Well."

I stood in front of the closed door, then came to my senses and walked into the living room.

If Bae Se-jin was still talking with Ryu Cheong-wu in the room, it would be a little awkward to go in there.

In the living room, the three I had seen earlier were gathered side by side, watching TV and whispering.

"When are you going to the room? I feel sleepy."

"Joe, let's wait a little longer... ."

"Hold on, you idiot. You can sleep in the living room."

"I hate floors, I like beds."

"Is that more important than the hyungs' feelings?"

"Both are important!"

Cha Yoo-jin and Kim Rae-bin were on the verge of fighting by the collar. Seon Ah-hyun was breaking out in a cold sweat.

"Hey, guys. don't fight... !"

I put up with my silence and spoke.

"... ... You all go in."

"brother!"

"Moondae hyung!"

"Ah, reconciled... ?"

"no."

After accepting the promise to 'don't ask anything', I sent Cha Yoo-jin back to the room where the big Se-jin was, and sent Kim Rae-bin to the room with a request not to wait for Ryu Cheong-wu.

And he said to Seon Ah-hyun.

"Let's just sleep in the living room."

"Yes!"

It's the first time since debut that I'm sleeping in a place other than a bed. Once again, I want to have a good time.

However, the moment I took out the blanket from the built-in closet in the other room, Ryu Cheng-wu came out of our room.

"brother."

"Ah, boys. ... Did you bring out your blankets??"

"I-I'm afraid the story will be long... ."

"Oh, it's okay. go in and sleep I'm done talking with Sejin."

"Are you okay?"

"Well... ."

Ryu Cheng-wu had a complicated face.

"... It seems that Sejin has suffered a bit. It's hard to say who's to blame, but... I need to find a place for the two of us to unwind. How was Sejin Lee?"

"I'll talk to you when you wake up."

"great. Then, let's look at the situation tomorrow and talk again."

"Yes. You worked hard."

"What is suffering? You did a great job."

It seemed that Ryu Cheong-woo continued to listen carefully to Bae Se-jin's words. He roughly said goodnight and went back to the room with Seon Ah-hyeon, and Bae Se-jin was definitely in a stable state.

"... sorry. The atmosphere was uncomfortable because of me."

"Oh, no... ! bro, bro are you okay... ?"

"It's fine. just a little... sorry anyway I'll be careful."

Bae Se-jin said that with a pale and swollen face, then lay down on the bed and became quiet without a slight movement.

Even without looking, I could feel the stress swirling inside.

'It must have been extremely troubled.'

It was obvious even if I didn't hear it.

Starting with 'Am I going too far?

"... ... ."

When Seon Ah-hyun went to bed quietly as if he was dead, I sighed, turned off the room lights, and lay down on my bed.

'I couldn't monitor it.'

Originally, I was planning to do it in the car, but as you know, it was an impossible situation.

'Should I do it now?'

After I turned on my smartphone, I slowly looked at public opinion starting with news articles.

But it wasn't long before I heard a small voice.

"... sit down?"

It was Bae Se-jin. It was a very small voice, perhaps conscious of sleeping Seon Ah-hyun.

"Not yet."

"... ... ."

Bae Se-jin was silent for a while.

And after a while, a very hesitant hoarse voice was heard.

"there... Did I do something wrong?"

Anxiety was felt.

"no. It will be fine."

just... The two filthy mismatched guys put up with each other for the sake of the group in their own way, and it's been a long time since.

If I had to argue, Bae Se-jin was the weaker one, so it must have been harder on this side.

"... Well."

flaw.

I heard a very small whimper, probably because I was covered in a blanket. He didn't seem to want to be caught.

I turned off my smartphone and closed my eyes quietly pretending not to know without making a fuss.

'A conclusion will come after the conversation.'

Until then, I'll have to keep the two apart.

The next day, at W Live, I had no idea that the two would be in the same group.

Episode 163

Did I mention that even if the two of us fighting didn't solve it right away, it would be okay for one or two schedules?

I will correct it. It was dog noise.

'How can two of them stick together in the first stroke?'

I took the risk because I was afraid that if I covered it up and passed it on, and then it exploded even louder about half a year later, the real atmosphere would get out of hand.

I didn't know that the risk would explode in the first round.

'I hope it's a dream.'

It was the most absurd thing that a defense was built to stop this division, but it exploded there.

First... This W app content started like this.

"Hello Lovers! It's been a while since all 7 of us did W app like this, right? I warned you, did you come to see it?"

"We now... Voila. It is an indoor climbing center. Today, I want to show you a new way of playing."

"Shall we divide it into a group of two? Yep. Thank you for the cheers."

"Ah, Chungwoo-hyung is going to host the society because of the issue of equity!"

Here, the original MC was Sejin.

Actually, it's not an Olympics, it's just that we're playing together, so what does equity have to do with it?

'Rather, it would have been more fun if Ryu Cheng-wu massacred the civilians.'

However, Sejin Bae had to keep talking with Sejin Bae when he saw the MC, so he was randomly selected and assigned.

And I've already secretly talked to the company. I want them to do something so that they don't end up on the same team.

However, what kind of error occurred in the delivery process, as a result of pulling chopsticks, Keun Se-jin and Bae Se-jin pulled out the same color side by side.

"... and! The two Se-jins are on the blue team together."

Let's start by applauding right now before viewers notice anything strange.

Clap clap clap clap!

Fortunately, everyone clapped desperately. I thought it would be okay.

"Oh, let's do well bro."

"... yes."

Still, it was easier to talk in front of the camera.

There was a deep uproar in the company.

'Are these idiots really bad at even one of these things?'

Mistakes like this are common everywhere, but the timing is right, so I really want to change it.

And I'll address the last problem. It was a live broadcast, not a recording that could use the magic of editing.

"... ... ."

In a word, a total mess.

It was already good in my eyes that a new anonymous account would appear at the end of the broadcast.

'no.'

I could hear the two of them mentally tearing up from here.

Just when I was breaking out in a cold sweat, I heard a powerful voice next to me.

"brother! we win! Go Red Team~ Go Red Team!"

"yes."

That's it. Even the remaining guys have no choice but to bury the sense of incongruity by making a fuss with their reactions.

I deliberately encouraged Cha Yoo-jin, who was on the same team.

"Which team do you think will win?"

Cha Yoo-jin moved as expected.

"Umm... Team Raebin Kim!"

"That comment is just a breath of air! Ahyeon and I are former roommates, and we clearly have effective management skills... ... ."

done. Now everyone just needs to react while laughing.

I drove the atmosphere by using Cha Yoo-jin well in a similar way.

The reaction of the real-time chat window of the W app that I glanced at was also as intended.

- Why are you so excited at Mundae hahahahahahahahahaha

-No, it's Mundaeyen hahahaha

-Maknae Sun Maltese-like guys

-No jam already

-It's cute.

Well, looking at the stable and contentless malicious comments, it seems that there is still no feeling of resentment.

'I'll just have to get over it when those two play.'

Fortunately, there were 3 teams, so they were selected as the team to advance to the finals with a bye.

Of course, I gave up on purpose.

"Then the result of subtracting one rock-paper-scissors... The team that goes right up is blue!"

"Oh~"

"I think you suffered a loss because you played fewer games."

"Hey~ Thank you Rabin. Thanks to you, I'm not excited."

Big Sejin gently passed over the situation of the two, who did not do a common high-five, as if it was because of Kim Rae-bin's words.

- Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

-Rabin is brilliant.

- Ugh, it's so expensive

-Bae Se's expression ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

'Now only hangobi is left.'

All they had to do was stare at each other while climbing together in the finals, or pull their shoulders out just by touching each other.

I was a bit nervous as I started the climb with Yujin Cha against Raebin Kim and Ahyeon Sun.

'I must not drop out.'

I didn't expect that if that side won and went up, I would be able to deal with unexpected situations in interpersonal relationships.

The problem is that the other side was better at climbing than I thought.

Especially Seon Ah-hyun.

"Wow, fighting... ! Feet, be careful... ... ."

"thank you!"

He climbed up quickly and even pulled Kim Raebin up.

I want to commend him for his strength and sense of balance, but it didn't help.

'Hagi, if I had the guts to lose, that team wouldn't have to lose in the first place... ... .'

I endured the silence and climbed in silence.

And fortunately, I did win.

"Red team wins!"

"Wow!!"

It was because Cha Yu-jin, who went up at a tremendous speed, kept both of the opposing team members in check.

After I landed on the floor, I gladly gave a high-five.

And he said it with sincerity.

"great job."

"Hi-Hi."

Cha Yoo-jin smirked and waved to Kim Rae-bin.

"I like to win!"

"Cha Yoo-jin interfered with other people's climbs, and Ah Hyun-hyung and I helped each other, so I think they are essentially incomparable!"

"Hmm, whatever~"

Cha Yoo-jin seemed to not be listening. In the real-time chat window, a wave of crying, saying that Kim Rae-bin, who was crying out, was cute, passed by once.

- The best rabbit ㅠㅠㅠ

-Cha Young, who knows entertainment

-Kim Rabbit is cute

- Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

And the moment of fate came.

"Now, Testa's climbing competition, the final, begins. Everyone get ready... Uh-huh, Eugene step back."

"Yep."

Cha Yoo-jin, who had been moving forward a little faster, apparently excited by the game, stepped back into the road at the sword-like Ryu Cheong-wu's restraint.

And shrugged.

"it's okay. We win at the latest!"

"... ... !"

"Oh~ Eugene is full of confidence, wouldn't it be too embarrassing to lose to the hyungs like this?"

Big Se-jin threw a boney word, but Cha Yu-jin smiled wryly.

"I can't win!"

"... ... !"

It was crazy aggro.

'What's wrong with this bastard?'

Maybe he thought that his unfounded confidence was meant to be funny, but the reaction from the officials and real-time chatting seemed okay, but from my point of view, this guy was serious.

'Can't you see nothing after winning once?'

These guys shouldn't scratch now... .

"Uh~? What will you do if you win, Eugene? Aren't you crying?"

"No!"

Big Sejin smiled.

"yes? Then I'll have to check it out~"

I felt the sincerity.

Even Bae Se-jin, who was tense and stiff, was silently checking her gloves from behind.

It must have been his eyes.

'Both of these bastards hate being ignored.'

At that moment, something flashed in my mind.

Wait a minute, this is rather... Does it help?

I opened my mouth right away. While deliberately pretending to be serious.

"Yeah. I don't think I'll lose."

"that's right!"

"Wow, is Park Moon-dae even you!"

While the big Sejin was booing, even Bae Sejin looked this way this time.

It was an expression that somehow felt betrayed.

'Why are you like that?'

It was a success anyway. If you make them overly immersed in the game, they will feel less out of place.

"Okay, let's get down to the basics. The four of you stand side by side again."

The four members waited in front of the arena with a more active attitude than before.

"preparation... depart!"

And the rumble started climbing.

'He works really hard.'

I deliberately climbed at a moderate speed to see the situation, but I got a little fed up with three people moving their arms and legs, looking very upward.

'Isn't it better to be a little careful?'

Especially those who lack muscle mass.

The moment he thought so, Sejin Bae tripped.

"... ... !"

But right away I got back up and started climbing.

"it's okay?"

"... It's fine."

Bae Se-jin's voice was clear in answering Cha Yu-jin's question.

Keun Se-jin, who had been bickering with Cha Yu-jin, hesitated for a moment, but soon answered calmly.

"Then I'll go up first."

He must have thought about whether he should have said something that worried him too.

What was surprising was that Bae Se-jin answered.

"... okay. wait a minute."

"Oooh"

For reference, the interjection at the back is Cha Yoo-jin.

Cha Yoo-jin arrived at the destination immediately after that.

"Cha Yujin Success!"

"YEEES-!"

Cha Yoo-jin immediately moved quickly and made a few gestures of no effect, as if to disturb Bae Se-jin, and then soon approached me in my direction.

Then he stretched out his arms as if to help support them, only whispering in his mouth.

it was english

[We have to lose!]

"... ... !"

We have to lose.

It was an insightful remark that I never thought I would hear from Cha Yu-jin.

'Is it a dream?'

Of course it was real.

I almost looked at Cha Yoo-jin with suspicious eyes for a moment, but soon I slipped naturally without thinking further.

To be honest, it was also funny to say that they are looking after me because my hands are about to get tired after two games in a row.

"Ugh."

"Moondae hyung, are you okay?"

"Oh, I'm fine."

While Cha Yu-jin pretended to ask her regards and delayed my climb, Bae Se-jin climbed far up.

And I touched the target hold.

"it's okay... !!"

Looking back, Bae Se-jin's face must be red.

"Okay, blue team wins!"

"Oh oh!"

The other members forgot the tension and applauded Bae Se-jin, who held the hold triumphantly.

'Me too.'

I let out a sigh of relief as I landed on the floor.

First of all, losing naturally was successful.

After that, Cha Yu-jin flaunted herself as if performing a trick, and the two winners also landed on the floor.

"No, they said Eugene would win~"

"I win! Moondae hyung loses to Sejin hyung."

"Hey."

I deliberately hit Cha Yu-jin on the back. The officials who were watching the shooting from behind hurriedly suppressed laughter.

"Ouch! I have a hole in my back!"

I left Cha Yoo-jin, who was making a fuss for everyone, and talked to Bae Se-jin.

"You're doing well."

"Well, just, by chance... right."

He has a proud face despite his words.

It was at that time that Sejin met my eyes while exchanging jokes with Cha Yujin, who was acting hard.

"... ... ."

I gave a small chin to Big Sejin.

Big Sejin opened his mouth slowly.

"... Iknow, right! you are doing well. brother."

"... !!"

When Bae Se-jin looked at his shoulder, he seemed almost startled, but fortunately, his face regained his composure in an instant.

"... yes. thanks. you also... He did well."

"haha."

The two gave a very polite high-five.

No matter how much he said it was because he was in front of the camera, it was clear that his anger had softened a bit.

'They both must have been thinking a lot last night.'

Cha Yoo-jin, who was happily watching it from the side, whispered in English.

[Performance and victories in sports. Because it always works.]

"... Is it your experience?"

[Because I was a pretty good football player! Of course, it was when I was in middle school.]

No matter how much I'm taking English conversation as an attribute, half of this guy's words aren't standard, so I can't understand them properly. How many times does 'like' appear in one sentence?

... Of course, good judgment cannot be blamed.

'As expected, it's not that I didn't notice, it was that I didn't notice.'

I patted Cha Yu-jin on the back.

"great job."

"of course!"

As we were holding our fists in moderation like a second place ceremony, I realized that I had safely passed this shoot.

And it seemed that the preparations for the conversation between the two who had fought in a moderately gentle atmosphere were over sooner than expected.

Episode 164

At 11:00 PM, after finishing all the schedules for the day, including W Live, I returned to the dorm.

After vacating a room for the two of them, the rest gathered in the living room again.

For reference, the vacant room is a 3-person room.

because it is wider

Seon Ah-hyun muttered, having left the scrubbing brush she had grabbed to float while rushing out.

"Now, I hope you solve it well... ... ."

"Yeah."

In fact, I thought that even Ryu Cheng-wu should be put in that place, but I discarded it because I was afraid that it would end up being superficial because I was conscious of a third party.

'It's better to fight big than that.'

Now that we have had time to think and are ready to talk, we can hear each other's thoughts even if we fight.

'Then, after a while, I can keep the line.'

This is because intense emotions disappear and memories remain.

And since both of them are thoughtful types, it won't take long.

"Turn on Netplus!"

"yes. See what you want to see."

With Ryu Chung-woo's permission, Cha Yoo-jin calmly played an American sitcom.

In the living room buzzing with English, I looked down at my smartphone.

On the screen, the call history with the company was recorded.

[Operation Team Assistant Manager Oh Seo-hyung]

To put it bluntly, it is a sign of my protest.

About how the two of us who fought on the W app today became a team even though we requested and asked for it.

'It's like this not once or twice, but if you get angry, you're a hogu.'

Since it's a town with no work-life balance, I'd guess that's why it's a fairly common mistake.

But shouldn't you be aware of something that can be fatal like this?

'This is how you handle fire bombs?'

When I heard the excuses, it was said that 'Don't pull out the ones with the mark' was mistranslated into 'Pick it' and it turned out like this. Well, I understand that.

The problem was the nuance.

-But actually, during the filming, the two of us didn't have any big problems... . It's good to be careful and it's a mistake on our part, but it's okay if you don't react too sensitively... ... .

In a word, it means 'It wasn't a big deal in the first place, but didn't you guys overdo it?'

'These bastards are too relaxed.'

Apparently, a lot of things have happened on the outside, and since I focused only on that, I think I came to trust Testa's calmness on the inside.

I really don't like it because I think it would be slow to respond if someone really took an unexpected action.

'This needs some touch up.'

I looked at the picture moderately, shrugged my shoulders and put down my smartphone.

'for now... If it's solved with them first.'

In front of the sofa, Cha Yoo-jin was excitedly talking about her favorite sitcom character.

Kim Rae-bin said seriously.

"It might be a spoiler for those who haven't seen this drama yet, so be careful... ... ."

"No spoilers!"

"It's a spoiler!"

I can't even hear the sound of the drama properly because of those guys' voices. Even if the two guys in the room scream and fight, you won't hear it.

As soon as I thought so, the door opened and someone jumped out.

It was Bae Se-jin, whose face was about to explode.

"Park Moondae!"

'I think it's the first time I've heard him call my name.'

Could it be that the two of you came to the conclusion of attacking me?

Of course not.

"you you... ... Come on, let's go in."

"Yes?"

"Come."

I do not understand it.

Anyway, I didn't want to scrape it off, so I got up.

And suddenly, Bae Se-jin rushed into the room.

"Oh! brothers fighting... ."

"Come on, watch TV, Eugene."

Bae Se-jin closed the door and came in. In an instant, the loud drama sound was reduced.

Sejin Sejin, who was sitting in a quiet room, had a calm face.

It seemed that the commotion of grabbing the collar would not happen.

'It seems to be going well, but why did you call me?'

As I sat down on the floor, Sejin Sejin opened his mouth as if he had waited.

"First... I talked to my brother and sorted things out a bit."

"yes."

"listen."

Big Sejin calmly talked about the current situation. It was a perfectly refined attitude that even allowed Bae Se-jin to intervene in the middle.

'It's businesslike.'

First of all, it seems that both of them focused on their future attitude.

"From now on, I'm going to go in a way that doesn't hurt each other as much as possible."

Keun Se-jin apologized for acting as if he was ignoring Bae Se-jin because he did not have good feelings for him, and Bae Se-jin also apologized for suddenly attacking him strongly because of his complicated feelings.

"We decided to be a little more careful with each other from now on."

It was good until there.

"But there are parts of it that we don't quite understand."

As we talked, there was something I couldn't understand.

Bae Se-jin nodded.

"... Listen and look objectively. how is it?"

People asked me if there was a need to invite me as a member of the jury when there was leader Ryu Cheong-woo, but I held back.

'Even if it wasn't just a status abnormality, it's real.'

These guys should be grateful for my terminal condition.

"What do you mean?"

Bae Se-jin swallowed his saliva and opened his mouth.

"I... Are you still so uncooperative?"

"... ... !"

Bae Se-jin clenched both hands tightly with a pale face.

"I... I know I can't, but I know if that's not good. By the way... You do your best. Really."

"... Everyone knows you are working hard."

Big Sejin sighed as if he was getting sick of it.

"So... Doesn't that mean your brother isn't trying? But other than hyung's hard work, he doesn't care about the rest... ."

Bae Se-jin's voice lowered.

"... You don't care?"

Big Sejin let out a sigh.

"You're more angry than you think, right? That's why I just... ... ."

"for a moment."

I know what the situation is. I hung up before Big Sejin poured out more.

"I need to explain more. What is the rest of the hyung saying he doesn't care?"

"You know that."

Big Sejin continued his explanation in a slightly calmed tone.

"You don't care at all about showing the group, not yourself."

"what... ."

"I know you weren't really interested in making it seem like a friendly group with all the members. But even if you don't have much interest in the existence of this group, I hope you will do that when the cameras are rolling."

Big Sejin said in a tired tone.

"It's an idol group. That is important too."

"... ... !"

Bae Se-jin stiffened. And for a moment, I looked down at the floor with my mouth shut.

The answer came slowly.

"okay."

"... ... !"

"... Because I don't know about that... sorry. I'll take care of it in the future."

This time, Keun Se-jin was speechless.

'Doesn't it flow a little differently than I thought?'

Maybe it was a natural story.

It must have been an idol group that Bae Se-jin was unfamiliar with in the first place, but it even came up as a survival solo exhibition.

So, it's group chemistry and nabal, and I wouldn't have had time to notice or care about those things.

'It must have been difficult to practice on stage.'

In fact, if Sejin had thought without prejudice, he might not have misunderstood in the first place.

However, it overlapped with the trauma of being eliminated from the debut group because of 'actor', so my thoughts were fixed unconsciously.

'I'm going to be an actor anyway, but I'm just trying to stay alive for now'.

And to the shock of Sejin Bae, even Bae Sejin's words did not end.

"I also think this is a good team. I want to do well, and I don't want to be a nuisance. Also, with this team... It's good to be active."

"... ... ."

Bae Se-jin hesitated until he said the next word, but continued to speak in a squeezed voice.

"And... I'm sorry that I pretended to be friendly only when the cameras were rolling. You were just trying to be good."

"... ... !"

Big Sejin became a complicated face.

The answer came one beat slowly, after thinking through it thoroughly.

"no. I made a wild guess. sorry."

"... ... !"

This time Bae Se-jin made a surprising face, then cleared his throat and answered.

"Kuh, kuhm. It's okay, it's okay!"

Looking at it, I was a bit upset, so I was a bit conflicted about whether or not to get angry, but I endured it. That guy has grown a lot too.

Big Sejin smiled faintly and replied.

"And I, well, I was trying to make a profit, right! It's nice to have a character with the same name~"

It was the same as usual, soft tone.

However, it felt much more honest than the usual soulless conversation with Bae Se-jin.

Bae Se-jin murmured, avoiding his gaze.

"what... well, yes."

Here, denying it again would have led to a more relaxed and reconciled conversation, but Bae Se-jin's limit seems to have ended here.

Sure enough, Sejin is already smiling bitterly. I don't understand why you made a reconciliation gesture.

'It's fine. Up to this point, it's a five-star development.'

Anyway, didn't it prove clearly with one case that there was no great malice in each other's actions.

From now on, whenever you're upset because of your opponent, you'll be able to pass it off as 'he's just that kind of guy' without getting stressed out by making excessive assumptions.

'I just returned it to the starting point.'

I internally let out a sigh of relief.

'I really did enough.'

Beer was eagerly drawn. I'm going to go find it.

"Then let's say Bae Se-jin is cooperative... I will go out."

Bae Se-jin was startled.

"uh? Now wait."

"Hey, let's go out together~ Ah, hyung, do you have anything else to say?"

"... doesn't exist."

"That's right."

Big Sejin smiled and nodded.

Neither of them seems to want to talk to each other more.

"Um, yes."

It would be better to keep it in this state because you don't know where and what will explode after having a deeper conversation.

I went out of the door with the two of them.

Then, avoiding the voices of relief and welcome pouring in from the living room, I headed for the refrigerator.

'I think I have about two cans left.'

I don't have any problems with my weight right now, so it'll be okay once in the middle of the night.

Click.

"... ... ."

doesn't exist.

"Here is the beer... ... ."

"Here you go!"

"Ugh, I'm sorry, Cha Yoo-jin recklessly didn't know it was the last can... ... ."

An empty and dented can was shaking in Cha Yoo-jin's hand, who was lying in the living room.

"... ... ."

this kid... .

"Muh, Moondae. I got some liquor, drink it... ... ."

"thanks."

"What, what!"

No matter how much I thought about it, the only person who helped me with mental health was Sun Ah-hyun.

I ended the day with Seon Ah-hyun's Yangju in the room I returned to.

"Hey, Cheers!"

The last incident of the day was that roommate Bae Se-jin also willingly participated in the wine tasting and fell asleep as if he were dead, perhaps feeling intoxicated by the feeling of being relieved from extreme stress.

and the next day.

"I... Little Sejin got an offer."

In the car on the way to the shop, the manager secretly picked up the cause of the conflict.

"Dramande, that the writer knows little Sejin... Guys?"

"... ... ."

Call Sejin Bae and talk to him, bastard.

The manager was taken aback by the stiff atmosphere in the car, but Bae Se-jin, who was in the back seat, shook his head without much agitation with his eyes wide open from a hangover.

"Nope. I don't."

"That, is it? But it's not that big... ...

Before the manager panics even more, Ryu Cheong-woo asked Bae Se-jin.

"... Sejin-ah, it might overlap with your inactive period, so wouldn't it be better to take a look at it?"

"... ... !"

Bae Se-jin shrugged his shoulders as if he was ashamed of his slightly agitated self.

"no... I."

"Cheongwoo said something nice! Is everyone okay?"

The first manager, who wasn't in the car on the day the two had a big fight, designated a 'nerdy guy' who was sitting in the front seat and made him react.

It's a big word.

"... Well."

Big Sejin, who had been looking at the manager without any sign, opened his mouth.

"Wouldn't it be okay if there were no obstacles to our activities? Your brother will figure it out for you."

"... ... !"

It was a plain and euphemistic declaration of neutrality.

This time, Bae Se-jin looked at Se-jin's seat with a slightly surprised face, as if he had not felt the same feeling of 'behave yourself properly'.

Then, after swallowing a gulp, I told the manager.

"... then. I will look at the synopsis."

"Oh~ good!"

However, the manager secretly attached an explanation with a slightly puzzled face.

"But I don't think a synopsis is necessary... ... ."

"Yes?"

"Uh, is this like a cameo?"

"... !!"

"You know the baby shaman that little Sejin used to do in a movie, right? She approached it as a surprise appearance... ... . Sejin? Are you listening?"

"... ... ."

Yes. All these dogfights were caused by a misunderstanding... ... .

Keun Se-jin and Bae Se-jin were in a daze and couldn't wake up throughout the day they were being managed.

And anyway, a few days later, Bae Se-jin finished the filming of 'Crazy Baby Shaman who grew up well as a crazy man' in one day.

"Wow... ... ."

"Uh uh... ."

As a result of watching it on the day, the synchro rate with the shaman was excellent at an almost demonic level, and it was very powerful.

Except for the fact that the ghost seemed to come out of real pain... I mean.

"Hyung, your acting skills are truly amazing."

"cool!"

"... What, with this much?"

Well, in the end, I also liked Bae Se-jin.

However, the trailer that came out after the drama was more shocking.

[Re-listing! Idol Inc. 2]

[Air on Fridays at 10pm]

The airing of season 4 of <Azusa> was really right around the corner.

Episode 165

"Oh~ Azusa."

"It must have been this week."

When the advertisement for the new season of Azusa appeared, some of the guys watching the drama insincerely admired it.

Probably not expecting too much. I just filmed it, so I guess I'm pretending to know.

However, when the 30-second advertisement was over, that composure had changed to absurdity and shame.

[KPOP national idol created by <Idol Co., Ltd.>]

[Global phenomenon heading to the world beyond Korea]

[Testa (TeSTAR)]

[Meet the following idol stocks!]

"Oh my gosh."

This is because more than half of the publicity focused on 'how great Testa was and whether he will appear in Season 4'.

'... I used the easy way.'

Even when season 3 aired, it went out incredibly well, and even the group that debuted did better than the momentum, so there was nothing like this in the early stages of aggro.

'It must have been intentional to put an advertisement at the end of this drama.'

Didn't they put up an advertisement for season 4 right after the drama aired in which Sejin Bae from Azusa Season 3 made a surprise appearance?

It means that I was aiming for this picture in the first place. There was a reason the company did not skip the proposal and handed it over to Bae Se-jin.

'So, what I picked as the audience's traction in the beginning... They're Testa's fans.'

"... ... Well."

No matter how deeply the fan bases don't overlap, it wasn't very nice that the fandom could leak.

It's T1, but they probably thought it wouldn't matter if they induced transfers because the kids who will debut in season 4 belong to them anyway.

'Anyway, after creating a buzz in the beginning, I'll attract a real audience.'

However, if season 4 doesn't go as well as expected... He may also try to use the testa chance.

'It's not good.'

In my opinion, season 4 is a ticking time bomb.

I saw that shit during the Rookie of the Year award due to the controversy over Ryu Cheong-woo and the writer's relatives, but it's not uncommon for them to get involved in Season 4 when there is a controversy about fairness.

Even so, after debut, Testa is able to overcome fatigue due to large and small noises with album quality and image. more difficult

'I have to finish with this appearance.'

... And, if possible, I wish the amount this time was less.

I know. It's a hopeless wind.

'Those bastards, they took individual cuts... .'

I'll probably eat it as much as I can until it's self-talk is on track.

Sure enough, Sejin, who was rummaging through his smartphone, smiled.

"Oh~ We also appear in other trailers."

I could hear very well that the voices of Testa greeting and the screaming participants of this season were edited together with urgency.

[This is Seon Ah-hyun... .]

[Kuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

"Joe, I'm a little embarrassed... ."

"Ahyeon hyung came out very handsome. Don't worry, I think you'll be fine!"

"That, ugh, ugh... ... ."

Kim Rae-bin's words must be the most embarrassing. Got it.

On this day, I checked Bae Se-jin's reaction to appearing in the drama and briefly checked the reaction to the new season of Azusa before ending my day.

So far, there has been only topicality without much conflict, but somehow I couldn't get rid of the thought that it was like the night before the storm.

And a few days later, the new season of Azusa started airing.

* * *

"Hello Lover~"

"hi!"

With a lively greeting, Sejin pressed the button on his smartphone.

[W Live has ended.]

Coincidentally, there was a bit of time, and the cycle returned, and W Live was held.

The subject... I'll be honest. I ran out of repertoire, so I did some simple cooking.

Still, I believe it would have been fine since it was meat. First of all, the guys who ate it liked it.

"Are you eating this?"

"yes. eat."

The last half of the beer chicken, which was the menu for the day, went into Cha Yoo-jin's mouth.

'It's good.'

This guy had the best appetite among the W Live members of today (the schedule was just empty).

Me, Keun Sejin, Cha Yoojin, and... Among Bae Se-jin.

"You worked hard, brother."

"I didn't do anything, so what... ."

Bae Se-jin murmured, avoiding his gaze.

"Nope. His older brother was the most helpful in cooking."

"... yes?"

"Yes."

"What, keuheum, what if that's the case."

Keun Se-jin focused on being funny and Cha Yu-jin focused on eating, so it is safe to say that Bae Se-jin was the only assistant.

Besides, Sejin Bae today was quite 'cooperative', to use the expression of Sejin Sejin.

It means that they made a lot of reactions and tried to actively participate in friendly conversations that had nothing to do with the progress.

And Bae Se-jin's efforts will come back with greater results than he thought.

Because it was the right timing.

'Bae Se-jin acted so well in the drama.'

It was a well-known fact that Bae Se-jin was a child actor, but the overall image was that he was inferior to the other members because of his amount in Azusa.

So, in this drama appearance, the skill of 'acting' was recognized again, and the stock price recovered considerably.

It's like this.

- Bae Se-jin was really surprised. I thought I was possessed.

-At the age of 11, an actor with 10 million won didn't go anywhere for a while hahaha

-When we saw it together, my mother was so happy that the kid had grown so much.

-I wanted to see it longer. Please work on it~

It was a very sensible cameo role, so even though the appearance was short, it left a deep impression and the acting skills were great.

'It's a benefit to me.'

So, if I had to argue, the whole problem was that Bae Se-jin's personal fans and anti-fans must have all thought, 'Wouldn't it be better to act?'

However, since it was a one-shot appearance for an event, the sound did not rise to the cutting board, so that is enough for now.

'It would be okay if I continued to show a good side of myself in this way in my own content.'

The atmosphere of feeling joy in group activities was enough.

'I think it's just right to start full-scale acting in two or three years from the moral point of view.'

Well, actually, I don't know what the situation will be like from the end of next year.

If this is the end of my status ailment, by that time, I wouldn't have to focus on such far-reaching achievements.

'Of course, I have to concentrate now.'

So, aren't you trying to monitor the new season of Azusa, which is not even in the middle of the day?

Obviously, the first episode of Testa seemed to be fishing, so I piled up the second episode.

"What are you doing at Mundaemundae?"

"I want to see Azusa this time."

"Oh, is that a good idea?"

I just preoccupied the empty living room TV and moved to Witube. The guys who filmed the W live with me quietly settled down around me.

'I must have been curious in my heart.'

I was able to check the broadcast clip right from the main page.

[<Re-listing! Idol Co., Ltd. 2> Kookmin University Stock Testa ★ Appearance | Episode 1, 2 Testa Clip]

These things are usually released after some time, but it seems that the topic was urgent right away.

"Oh~ Thumbnail Moondae!"

It's official 1st place, isn't it?

Anyway, I clicked right away.

[What is 〈Idol Co., Ltd.〉 to me?]

On the screen, a single shot of Testa members with serious faces against a dark background appeared.

[I'm all nervous!]

[To me, Idol Inc. is... ... ]

[...] new opportunity?]

[A turning point in my life]

It seems to be a dragon's cut that sets the mood by saying, 'Our Azusa is such a great program'.

"Ughh~ Isn't that a joke?"

"I'm cheesy!"

"... ... under."

The video continued straight ahead, with the people distracted by the taste of Azusa's show business after a long time.

Testa's embarrassing appearance while reminiscing after seeing her Season 3 cuts came out with a warm BGM.

"Hey~ I can't lift my head at Mundae. Are you ashamed of chicken feet? Are you ashamed of the chicken feet you ate so deliciously?"

"shut up."

And the scene was connected with this season's contestants who were watching Testa's appearances in Azusa and their activities.

[Really, I want to make a stage like that.]

[I think the challenge burned.]

"... It's a good time."

"Cheer up, guys~"

"I hope it goes well."

Members who watched this scene with eyes of sympathy and sympathy in their own way sighed in the next scene.

[Season 3 contestants appear on the set!]

[Kakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

[※ This is not the sound of crows ※]

It replays three times to shed light on the appearance scene, and it is because each member of the testa is selected.

The highlight was the interview with the participants.

[Because it was my one pick. I'm crazy... !]

[membrane... Scream just from the throat!]

[I couldn't be the subject. Uh heh heh heh!]

[Mundangdaeng real thing!! really! I thought my heart would explode!]

That poor last contestant is going to be ripped off on the Internet for calling his immediate senior by nickname instead of honorific, so I'll bet on beer chicken.

"Hmm, it's more embarrassing than I thought?"

"Why?? I like it!"

Amidst the members' opinions being divided, the fierce welcome on the screen calmed down a bit only when each member of Testa took turns giving thanks and cheering.

First of all, Cha Yoo-jin.

[WOW! Cheer up everyone! Don't be nervous, enjoy the moment, work hard!]

I think there must have been a few people who pretended to be displeased, saying that you could say such a thing because you've never been criticized, but it's okay because that would have come out no matter what Cha Yu-jin said.

Next is Sejin Bae.

[...] I hope you can get what you want here.]

Well, he must have been ruined because he tried to instigate that he couldn't do anything but obvious things like this because he had no skills.

next... It's a big sejin

[<Idol Inc.> is a big audition, right? That's why I think it's a place where you can't help but think that it didn't go as expected or as expected.]

Lay the groundwork for 'it may fail'.

"However, the opportunity is undeniable, so I hope you do everything you can to make sure you don't have any regrets. I will support you!]

The focus was on the challenge itself rather than the achievement.

Well, there's nothing wrong with this place. The program even slightly raised its status without being offensive.

'What's different about a quick-witted guy?'

Anyways, overall so far so good. There was no strange editing, and I think there were a lot more people who liked it.

However, my order has not yet come out. Because it was the last one.

"Moondae hyung!"

"Oh~ last!"

When the playback bar reached the end, Moondae Park picked up the microphone on the screen.

[While appearing here... .]

And suddenly, soundless flashbacks began to appear.

"... ... ?"

[I often felt limited. Whether it's my ability or the situation.]

Park Moon-dae dancing with popcorn, staying awake during grade evaluation and practicing, stretching after practicing choreography passed by one after another.

And... There is also a cut where he is sitting on a bed alone and making a complicated expression.

"... ... ."

unaired portion. It was probably the cut when I realized the past of 'Park Moon-dae'.

[But again, sometimes you can go beyond those limits.]

The scene of Park Moon-dae on stage and a slight smile while shouting slogans among the same team participants was caught briefly.

[I hope you will be able to look at yourself with a wider perspective when this filming is over.]

When the screen returned, Moondae Park, who became a testa, lowered his head.

[Thank you for listening.]

After that cut, the tear-jerking contestants of this season were caught. Of course, it is accompanied by the emotionally arranged BGM of this season's theme song.

"... ... ."

"... ... That."

Bae Se-jin carefully opened his mouth.

"I don't think it felt like that."

hit. It was pure fabrication.

I was asked, 'I'm 1st, so please make it a little longer!', and I finished cheering in a very easy way amidst the goodwill of the contestants.

Oops... It means that there was no nuance that connects Park Moon-dae's past season like a panorama.

Of course, there were no tears from the participants.

The kids were just having fun.

But it wasn't surprising.

"It's very expensive."

"that's... yes."

With this conversation, everyone in this room was convinced of the situation.

However, it seems that 'everyone' on the Internet was not.

"Moondae, are there some articles on the market?"

"... yes?"

[<Azusa> New season sortie. From dark horse to victory... Will Park Moon-dae's reverse electrode be reproduced?]

[Park Moon-dae's wise advice from ordinary people. 〈Re-listing! Idol Inc. 2>]

[<Re-listing! Idol Co., Ltd. 2> Transmitting the secret to Park Moon-dae's rapid rise, who was 'insolvent'?]

'These bastards are real.'

It was the aggro taste of Azusa after a long time.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

45.3K 2.6K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
64.5K 6.3K 124
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
150K 386 101
Erotic shots
128K 487 35
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...