Falling In Love First Sight |...

De chxr07

Four best friends went to the same high school. Kim Chae-yeon, a cool girl, funniest one and the only boyish... Mais

Prologue & Characters
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11 (Pt.1)
Author's Note
Episode 11 (Pt.2)
Chaeyeon's Past
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17

Episode 1

40 1 0
De chxr07

15 years later

Chaeyeon's POV

I was having a peaceful sleep until my stupid clock alarm start to noise. "Ugh, I really want to go back to sleep! This fucking clock!" I hit my clock many times until it stopped and went to sleep. Suddenly, I shot my eyes open and realized it was school today. 

"I'm late!!!" I quickly went to take a bath and quickly wear my uniform.

Along with my backpack.

I quickly went down and saw my parents were minding their business and pretending not to see me but at least Bangchan noticed me.

"Chaeyeon, you're awake."

"Morning, Oppa," I greeted him as I was about to grab some bread but, the bread had been snatched away from my Mom. "I didn't give you permission to eat, am I?" My Mom asked while glaring at me but, I casually took the bread from her and ate it and put back on her hand.

"And I didn't say you can take it," I said and walk away. Hearing that, my Dad, throw a bowl at me but, I dodge it. I turn around and saw him glare at me.

"How dare you speak to your Mother like that?! Did you call yourself a daughter?!" I look at him with a bored look and look at Bangchan. He just stay silent. Ever since my brother has graduate, my parents treat him nicely while me who was still in high school like garbage.

"And did you guys called yourselves a parents?" I shot back and walk away. Boy, I hate them so much. But, at least I got my friends.

Seojung's POV

I was done wearing my uniform after Haechan woke me up.

Along with my backpack.

I went downstair and saw Haechan is preparing breakfast. "Oppa, you don't have to prepare so much," I said to him while sitting down.

"Come on, you're my little sister. And I promise to Mom and Dad to take care of you," he said while putting the food on the table as I began to eat.

Ever since our parents passed away, my brother refuse to go to the orphanage or me and decided to take care of me by himself. Sometimes, I feel bad to him because he do all the work.

"Seojung-ahh, you should hurry. You'll be late for school," he said as I was about to pick my dishes but, he stopped me.

"I'll do it."

"Haechan oppa, you don't have to-"

"Seojung. School."

I sigh and left to go to my school but, at least I have my friends.

Eunyeong's POV

I have done brushing my hair when I finish preparing myself to go to school.

I went to the kitchen and ate some bread and drank my medicine. My parents are busy while Mina and Taehyun are still asleep. I don't want to bother them awake because I will give them a hard time.

So, I left a note and went to school.

Sakura's POV

"Mama, I'm going now!" I said as I was about to leave when Mama stopped me.

"Sakura, when you see Chaeyeon, don't forget to give her food, okay?" She said while giving me food. Chaeyeon is my cousin because my Mom and her Mom were sisters but, I don't know why my Aunt being a total bitch toward to Chaeyeon.

"Okay, Mama," I smiled at her and took the food from her and left. I cannot wait to meet my boyfriend and also my friends!

Author's POV

At the gate, Chaeyeon is minding her own business until she saw Seojung, Eunyeong and Sakura were walking while chatting. She grinned and decided to spook them at the back. She quietly went behind them and, "Boo!"

Seojung shriek and quickly cover her mouth due embarrassed as Chaeyeon laughing so hard, "Boy, you should've seen your face, Seojung. It's hilarious," she continued to laugh until Sakura hit her head with a lunchbox she hold as Chaeyeon yelp in pain.

"Stop that already and take your lunchbox, baka," she said in the deadpan. "That is not funny!" Seojung cried. "Don't do that next time, please. You're embarrassing yourself," Eunyeong told her.

"I was just joking and thank you for my food," she said as she took the food. "Again your mom?" Seojung asked in disbelief as Chaeyeon nodded. "Your Mom is a total bitch," Eunyeong shake her head.

"Hey, at least I have you three," Chaeyoun pointed out as they went to the school area when Sakura saw her boyfriend. "Well, gotta go. My boyfriend is here. Bye, you three!" she left with her boyfriend who hug her and hold hands while walking to the class.

"I wonder how it feels to have a boyfriend," Seojung sighs. "Hey, there's a lot of pretty girls today--holy shit, guys, it's Taehee!" Chaeyeon squealed when she saw Nam Taehee walking inside the school.

"Seriously? Her again? What are you, lesbian?" Eunyeong question as Chaeyeon just turn red, "I am not lesbian," she deny which the two didn't buy it as they went inside the school.

As they were walking inside the school, Eunyeong looked at her watch and her class was about to start soon.

"I need to go to my class."

"So do I."

"Well, I'm still walk around the school."

"While looking at Taehee?"

"Said who?" Chaeyeon said while walking away. "She's definitely lying, right?" Eunyeong sighs as Seojung nodded. "Well, gotta go. Bye, Seojung," she wave her goodbye which Soojeong respond. 

Seojung went to get her things at her locker. After she got her things, she bumped into someone else causing her to fall to the floor when the person she bumped quickly grabbed her waist and pulled her. Seojung was shocked to see the person while blushing. Na Jaemin, a famous student due to his talent of piano were right in front of her.

"Are you okay?" He asked her about concern. "Y-yes, I'm fine," she stutter as Jaemin let go of her waist and help to pick up her things.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you. You're not hurt, right?" He asked me. "No," she shake my head as he sigh in relief.

"My name is Na Jaemin. How about yours?"

"Um, Park Seojung."

"Well, it's really nice to meet you. Anyway, I should go back to my class. It's really good to see you," he left to his class. She just stood there while blushing.

Na Jaemin just talk to me.

Suddenly, she remember she has a class and quickly went to her class.

As for Eunyeong, she just reach to her class, not caring all the guys were drooling at her. As she was about to went inside of her class, someone block her way at the door.

She look at the person and see it was Park Jimin, who smirking flirtirious at her.

"Never seen you before. Might wanna tell me who are you, sweetheart?" He asked while nearing Eunyeong's face.

All Eunyeong can do is to look at him with a bored look. "Kang Eunyeong. And who are you?"

"Park Jimin-sshi. But, you can call me Jimin-ahh if you want," he flirt as Eunyeong rolled her eyes. "What do you want, actually?" She asked boredly.

"I don't know. I didn't know what I wanted in a woman until I saw you," he said while smirking.

Eunyeong felt like she was feeling so done and grabbed his necktie causing his face to close inches to her. "Listen here, punk. I'm not in a mood to care about your flirting habits. So, if you mind, how about you move aside before I'll kick your ass," Eunyeong threat as she went to her sit.

Jimin looks shocked and looks at Eunyeong who is looking at the outside and begins to like her attitude, "What a woman."

Meanwhile, Chaeyeon is walking around the school until, she sees Taehee. "Taehee-ahh!" She called her which Taehee heard. She turned around and saw her and began to smile. "Chaeyeon, it's been a while since I've seen you. How have you been?"

"You know, as usual, my parents, hanging out with my friends and you know the rest," Chaeyeon answered while walking beside her. "Are you sure you don't want to get some help from the police," Taehee asked in worry.

"Nah, I'm fine. Sometimes I sleepover at my cousin," she reassure.

"Well, that's the good thing because you are avoiding your parents beating," Taehee smiled. Chaeyeon blush as she smiles goofy, couldn't believe herself her crush just talked to her like that. "Anyway, I should go to my class. You might wanna go to your class," Taehee suggests. "I'll go right after I finish my walking around," Chaeyeon said as Taehee chuckle.

After Taehee left, Chaeyeon decided to take another around the school until, she bump into a stranger hit on the floor at her butt.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry, I didn't see you there!"

"It's okay, I'm the one who.... Whoa."

Chaeyeon stop her sentence when she saw a blonde hair girl, older than her and she look very beautiful.

Minatozaki Sana, the famous senior at her school, was right in front of her. "Let me help you," Sana offered as she helped Chaeyeon to stand up. "Are you that girl who plays basketball last month," Sana asked.

"You know me?" Chaeyeon is too shocked to speak. "I went to see it and you are really good," Sana compliment her as Chaeyeon smile shyly.

Chaeyeon was about to speak until the sound of the school bell started. "Oh, I gotta go. I have a class to do. Bye!" Sana waved her goodbye, leaving Chaeyeon's stupor.

"Feels like I have another girl crush," she said while walking back to her class.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

28K 767 14
[DISCONTINUED] Park Eun-suk was a 19-year-old boy who dreamed of being a KPOP Idol. All of his visions for his future were disrupted when someone, or...
13.9K 886 27
"Why are you glaring at me?" "I'm hoping you'll spontaneously combust" -- Kang Ji-young, freshmen, she wasn't an extrovert, neither was she an intr...
599 28 23
Reader x BTS. This story starts as 4 best friends. The three friends fell for an ordinary girl from their pasts. Little did they know, this story was...
10.2K 415 11
"Your eyes..." "I know. They must be... changing like the weather whenever I'm with you." Shin Ryujin. Probably one of the most well-known people in...