Two Minds one Body...

By SilverFang240

How does someone who is quirkless and quiet, become so strong and violent? It's almost like there's someone e... More

1: Kaibutsu, Rin: Origin
2: Begin Training
3: Bakuhoe's Mad
4: Wear it for Them
5: Just do Your Best
6: Encounter With the Unkown
7: Game over
8: Unleashing Venom
9: That's The Idea
10: Training with the Trio
11: In Their own Quirky ways
12: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
13: Cavalry Battle Finally
14: Are You All Might's Secret Love Child
15: Victory or Defeat
16: Battle On, Challengers
17: Bakugo vs. Uraraka
18: Kaibutsu vs. Todoroki
19: Kaibutsu vs. Bakugo
20: Lets Pick Some Names
21: Stain
{Halloween Special 1}
{Halloween Special 2}
{Halloween Special 3}
{Halloween Special 4}
{Halloween Special 5}
My Mom Got A Text From A Dead Person!?!
22: Aftermath
โœจ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ Birthday ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰โœจ
23: A Tale From The Past
24: Making Some Friends
25: Final Exams
26: Venom VS Carnage
27: A Trip to The Mall
28: Save The World With Love
{Movie Chapter 1}
{Movie Chapter 2}
{Movie Chapter 3}
{Movie Chapter 4}
{Movie Chapter 5}
29: Wild Wild Pussycats
๐ŸŽถ30: Koda๐ŸŽถ
{Merry Christler}
31: My Mother-Sense is Tingling
32:Guess Who's Back!
33: Roaring Upheaval
34: What a Twist
35: From Iida to Midoriya
36: Rescue
37: Symbol of Peace
38: Hell Week
39: Promises Have Been Made
{Valentine's Special}
1/5 Author note's
40: Moving Into Dorms
41: Room Designs
42: Create Those Ultimate Moves
43: Ultimate Move...Or Not
{St. Patrick's Day Special}
44: The Test
45: Who Is This Guy
46: What is This a Horror Movie
47: Finishing Group
48: You Want Me To WHAT!?!
49: Rescue Exercises
50: What's The Big Idea?
2/5 Author note's
3/5 Author note's
51: The Truth
52: Deku vs Kcchan part1
53: Deku vs Kacchan part 2
54: A Season of Encounters
Rin X (Y/n) Headcannons ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
55: Primitive Instincts
{4th of Jully Special}
56: The Big Three
57: A Dark Past
58: The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A
59: What Happened Then And There
60: Overhaul
๐ŸŽถ61: Girl Meets...๐ŸŽถ
62: Run
63: So Close Yet so Far
{One Year Special}
64: Fighting Fate
65: How do you Make Tea?
Halloween Special 2.0
66: Let's Go, Gutsy Red Riot
67: Who's The Man on The Inside...or Woman
68: A Sence of Hope
69: Stay Alive
70: GO!!!
71: Everyone Has Something
72: Suneater of the Big Three
73: Red Riot
74: Kirishima's Origin
75: Who is You!?
76: The Temp Squad
77: Lemillion
78: Five More Minutes
79: An Upgrade...Great
80: Lets Get Some Friends Back
81: Infinite 100%
82: Time for Revenge
83: Good?...Me?
84: Smoldering Flames
85: Proud Father Moment
86: #TeamYAHO
87: Relief for License Training
89: Preparing for the School Festival is the Funnest Part
90: Mama Bear
91: Gold Tips Imperial
92: Friend Not Foe
93: School Festival Start!
94: Pure Beauty
95: Hero Billboard Chart
96: His Start
[Movie Chapter 1]
[Movie Chapter 2]
[Movie Chapter 3]
[Movie Chapter 4]
[Movie Chapter 5]
97: All Hands on Deck!
New Hero Costume!

88: School Festival

1.1K 46 51
By SilverFang240

Before they knew it, September was over. October began and any traces of summer disappeared.

Those who were work study students went with All Might and Mr. Aizawa to attend Nighteye's funeral.

Rin stood next to her adoptive father, preying to the photo of their friend. Fat Gum and Ryukyu dressed formally and supporting their work study students. While everyone was inside, All Might stepped out of the service. Looking up to see Rin staring up at the sky, her braid flowing in the wind. He walked up to her side. She briefly glanced over to see his mourning look that matched hers. Both facing back towards the sky, grasping each others hands in support during this dark time.

Nighteye's sidekick, Centipeder took over the Nighteye's agency, waiting for Mirio's return. As for Eri, she finally regained consciousness. Since she was still unstable emotionally, and her quirk could go out of control at any time, visitors weren't allowed to see her. Under the acception of the one person who could calm her down. Rin would spend most of her time at the hospital. In the first week of Eri walking up, Rin would miss a couple minutes of her first class.

Finally getting down to a routine of leaving enough time for school, homework, Eri, and sleep. All while Aoyama and Midoriya were becoming friends in the most...strange scenario.

Anyways, it was time to start setting up for the school festival. What class 1-A didn't know, is that everything relied on what their class would do.

"Hey guys! Look! Look!" Mina exclaimed in excitement. Doing a quick side step before a jump spin. Landing on her hand and holding on of her legs. Moving into a windmill move, Sero and Hagakure cheering her on. As well as Rin standing next to them letting out a whistle.

"Go Mina." She cheered.

"Dancing is her hobby huh?" Aoyama asked, impressed but not one of the people cheering.

"If you're gonna wear something under, then take off the skirt!" Mineta cried over the bike shorts she had under her skirt. Only to briefly be hit in the head with a black tendril.

"School uniform, dummy." Rin scolded. He had a point, it's just the way he said it that made it sound like bad intentions.

"Ashido must be able fight well because of her dancing. It's like she uses her whole body in all her movements." Midoriya stated while looking through his hero notebook.

"During our first combat training, I'll never forget how she burned through my cape. And the finals at the sports festival...I'll never forget that either." Aoyama said with a scary yet petrified look on his face.

"Maybe I'll try it too." Midoriya mumbled, thinking the flexible benefits would be great on the battlefield.

"Why don't you get her to teach you?" Denki advised. Unfortunately for them, Mina heard everything.

"Okay, boy, let's dance!" Mina said, hiding her face within her arms to seem more...hip?

"Oh, um, please teach me!" Midoriya replied. Rin chuckling between them. Lifting herself up to sit on a table. Venom forming over her shoulder.

"This'll be fun."

"First, the two-step. Step forward and back, left and right, and swing both arms..." Mina demonstrated by doing exactly her description.

"L...Like this?" Midoriya asked, doing...some kind of rusty robot. And Aoyama...I don't even know. Actually both of them are helpless.

"Hold on a second."

The class paused as Venom suddenly zoomed forward to stare accusingly at Midoriya. The green haired boy freezing under the uncomfortably close stare.

"What the fuck was that? Where was the ballerina shit you pulled while fighting Bakugo?"

"I umm-" Midoriya couldn't respond before Rin stood off the chair.

"Maybe start slower Mina. The two-step's a good one to start with. But it depends on the person's coordination." Stars showed in Mina's eyes.

"You dance!?!" She shouted. A worried sweat ran down Rin's face.

"Not really. I'm just good at reading the room." Rin smiled sheepishly. Venom rolling his eyes. Not believing her bull shit accusation. She's never been able to read the room when it comes to her damn love life.

"Yeah you're a real pro."

"Besides, I'm into music more." The dual haired girl confirmed. Silently peeking Jiro's interest.

"Oh like Jiro." Denki said, turning towards the purple haired girl.

"W-What?" Said girl asked. Cheeks turning pink in embarrassment.

"You know, your room at the dorm. It was like a music store in there. That went past just a hobby."

"I said stop! Can you just forget about my room?" Jiro asked, hoping he would just drop it and forget. Apparently it's the small details he won't drop.

"Man, but that was a pro's room! Honestly, it was coo-" Denki couldn't finish his sentence before an earphone-jack was threateningly pointed at his face.

"Seriously!" Jiro said. Making her point and going back to her seat with the last word.

Class started and everyone went back to their seats. Aizawa standing at the front in his yellow, caterpillar sleeping bag.

"Um...We're going to have a school festival."

Well, good luck getting the class back.

Venom was right. After Aizawa said that the class was ecstatic and cheering.

"School festival!" Mineta cheered leaping out of his seat.

"It's a super normal school event!" Sero cheered. Honestly a normal school event is a nice weight off the shoulders.

"Let's decide what we're gonna do!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"Mr. Aizawa, is it really okay? To be so carefree in these times?" Kirishima shouted. He had a point.

"Kirishima...you've changed." Denki pointed out. Rin looking over at the red haired boy with concern.

"But it's true-villains are flourishing right now!" Kirishima argued back.

"I think it's a great idea." Rin said. Causing Kirishima to look back at her in shock. If anyone should be paranoid, it's the girl who just got back from her second kidnapping. "There's plenty of teachers to protect everyone for one event. Besides this is the first normal event we've had in a while. Why not make it fun? Not only for us, but the other classes who get to show their skills."

Kirishima paused and understood what she was trying to say. Also noticing her look that she directed towards him. Sitting back in his seat, trusting the "it'll be okay," look.

"Kaibutsu is right-"

We always are.

"-It gives the other courses a chance to show their skills. Especially after the sports festival where they don't get as much attention. And there are those who feel stressed about the current conditions, starting with the dorm system. Which came about because of the hero course."

Great. We're the problem children.

"However, unlike past years, other than the people involved, the festival will be just for the school. Even if we aren't the focus, each class still needs to participate with something. You need to decide that, today..." Aaaaand he's out. Zipped up his sleeping bag, huddled in the corner, and sleeping.

Yep good old Aizawa.

That leaves the rest of the lessons to the class presidents. Iida and Rin, still to her displeasure, but she doesn't have to do anything.

"I, Tenya Iida, Class 1-A representative, will take things from here! I'll do my best to help things go smoothly! First, out out some options. If you have a suggestion, raise your hand." Iida shouldn't have said that.

Nearly everyone raised their hands with such speed, it actually pushed a gust of wind to the front of the room. Venom already had enough of this, forming over Rin's shoulder.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!"

Thankfully, his intimidating aura and loud voice shut them up. Iida fixed the glasses on his face as both he and Rin took sighs of relief.

"Thank you Venom. Now first, Kaminari!" Iida said, getting strait back to business.

"Let's do a maid cafe!" Suddenly his forehead was hit with a piece of chalk, flung by a certain black head.

"BASIC! What anime doesn't do that for the fan service!?"

"No! That's too tame!" Mineta shouted.

"Oh god no."

"A boo-" He was cut off and quickly wrapped in a tarp. Hung upside down from the ceiling by Tsu.

"Do you have a weight?" Tsu asked Sato. Clearly she wasn't planing on letting him down till this conversation was over. Surprisingly, Sato said yes to her question.

"My favorites. Uh, ehem. Uraraka."

"A mochi shop!"

"AGREED!"

"An arm wrestling tournament!" Kirishima suggested.

"That's intense." Iida turned town.

"A fun house!" Hagakure suggested next.

"I don't know what that is, but it sure sounds interesting." Iida replied, catching Venom's attention.

"Two words. American, capitalism"

"A crepe shop!" Sato suggested.

"You're really climbing the likable ladder."

"A dance!" Mina exclaimed

"Sounds dazzling!" Iida agreed.

"A hero quiz." Midoriya suggested.

"I'm not surprised."

"Let's sing, 'Frog Song' in a round."

"How charming!" Iida replied. Rin paused for a second at what Tsu said. A thinking look on her face.

"A petting zoo." Koda said in a shy voice.

"Foo-"

"Don't even." Rin threatened, pushing Venoms mouth shut.

"Hand made soba."

"Delicious!"

"A death match." Bakugo requested. Venom swiftly grabbing a chalk piece in his mouth, going to the board.

"Besht idea yet."

The simbyote mumbled. Rin swiftly keeping Venom from choosing the worst idea yet.

"A feast of the students of darkness." Tokoyami suggested. Getting an exclaim from Iida.

"My twinkling show!" Aoyama said with his usual sparkles surrounding him.

"A skit or something?" Jiro suggested. Getting an intrigued look from Denki.

"Okay, any other suggestions." Iida asked the class.

"An Asian cafe!"

"A dance performance!"

"A takoyaki shop!"

Iida was writing all the ideas down on the board. Looking out the corner of his eyes to see the pondering look on Rin's face. Pausing in his writing and facing her.

"Rin, do you have a suggestion?" That snapped her out of her state for a second to look at him. Opening her mouth to say something before closing it.

"No, I'm still thinking." She replied. Iida nodded and continued writing. Finally finishing and having 20 suggestions on the board.

"I think we've got something from everyone now. All we have to do is eliminate the ones that are inappropriate, impossible, or confusing." Crossing out Aoyama, Tokoyami, Bakugo, and Mineta's requests.

"Don't ask us in the first place then." Bakugo grumbled. Upset he wasn't gonna get his battle to the death. Making Venom upset as well.

However one seemed...odd

"The local history presentation seems kinda boring." Hagakure started. Nervous sweats forming on Iida's face.

Yeah, he was the one who suggested that.

"It's fine but the others seem more fun." Someone in the class stated.

"I cannot go against the consensus." Iida grumbled, Rin crossing out "Local History," from the list.

"We do study sessions all the time."

"I thought maybe it would be of help." Momo said in slight embarrassment. Rin turning from the board to the girl.

"It's not a bad idea on normal occasions. Just normally when you think 'school festival.' Most the time it's an activity or food." The dual haired girl said to try and lighten the rejection.

"And can't we just combine all the food options into one?" Sero suggested.

"Don't you think creeps and soba would clash?" Kirishima asked. Jiro tuning into the conversation.

"You can't have creeps at an Oriental place."

Iida and Rin were staring out into the room of chattering teenagers. All of them had their own opinions, and couldn't come up with one idea.

"Quiet down!" Iida tried, but didn't have the same effect as Venom. Then suddenly the bell rang, signaling the end of class. As well as the end of the school day. Aizawa was finally awake and walking out the door.

"That was a very illogical meeting. Decide what you'll do by tomorrow morning." He commented as he left, suddenly stopping before the door and glaring over his shoulder. "If you don't. I'll make it a public lecture."

"That's just studying."

"He's joking, right?" Denki and Sero said, one right after the other. Rin walking to the back of the class and grabbing her stuff. Following the tired teacher out the door, both of them going to a certain hospital.

~•~

Rin sat in the hospital chair, writing in her notebook. The one with "Time Machine," in it, now has a normal counterpart of "School Festival." A spiderweb of bubbles and lines, stretching from "Fun for class? To "Fun for others?" "Possible?" "Entertaining?" "Time manageable?" All that fun stuff. With one giant circle in the middle that all the bubbles connected to. That bubble had one giant question mark.

Her attention was suddenly pulled to Eri. As the said girl walked up to Rin and pulled down the top of the book to peek at what she's writing.

"What's a school festival?" Eri asked, looking back up at her mother.

"It's, kinda like an event where the students can show what they've learned. But this year our school's kinda using it as a way to calm everyone down." Rin explained, closing the book and setting it on the ground. Giving Eri her full attention.

"Calm down from what?" Eri asked, raising her arms so Rin could pick her up. The dual haired girl doing so and walking over to the bed.

"Well. It's just been hard for the school, knowing a hero class at the top hero school, has been in so much danger. It's understandable that the other classes are scared, thinking they're unsafe. It's also just an exciting event." Rin said setting Eri on the bed and tucking her into the blankets. The dual haired girl smiled down at her and shrugged. "But that's not for you to worry about. Now theeese are supposed to be closed."

Rin brushed her fingertips over Eri's eyelids to hopefully close them. The little girl chuckled and opened them back up. Causing Rin to grunt in disapproval and try again, leaving her hand there longer. Letting go and Eri's eyes remained like that for a moment. Before she opened them back up with a chuckle. Rin scoffing, using both hands to gently close them.

"We're gonna need super glue to keep these closed." Eri chuckled again and Rin simply gave up on it. Placing both hands back in her lap.

"Maybe you could sing? I always thought it was fun." Eri suggested, snuggling into the bed. Rin pausing for a moment, eyebrow raising in interest.

"Yeah...that's not a bad idea." The dual haired girl stood off the bed and walked closer to Eri's head placing a small kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight mama." Eri mumbled, smiling at the affection. Rin returning her look and walking away, Venom forming over her shoulder.

"You are so cute with her."

Rin chuckled, playfully pushing his head in a silent, "no I'm not." Picking up her notebook and backpack before leaving the room. Exiting the door to an expecting Aizawa, turning to walk side by side with the girl. Having a small conversation as they started their path back home.

~•~

Only Rin opened the doors back into the dorms. Leaving Aizawa some time ago so he could return to the extra classes for the interning students. The dual haired girl entering the living room. Most of the class was sitting or standing around the couch, focusing on Iida who was working through the school event ideas.

"What's up guys?" Rin asked walking up to to join the group, and their discussion.

"Oh, hey Rin." Kaminari greeted. Being one of the people standing closest to her.

"We're still talking about the school festival." Mina explained. Sitting on the couch as Rin walked up and stood behind her, placing her hands on the back of the sofa and leaning against it.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about that too." The dual haired girl stated, causing Iida to look over at her.

"Did you come up with your decision?"

"Mhm, But I'm not sure if everyone would be onboard with it." Rin smiled sheepishly, briefly making eye contact with Jiro, the one who would be affected the most.

"Well there's no bad idea." Momo encouraged.

That's true, we aren't suggesting a battle to the death.

Rin paused for a moment scratching the back of her neck.

"How about a...concert." She whispered the last part. The only person who seemed to hear it was Todoroki.

"Oh, that's what it's called. I couldn't come up with the name but it's a good idea." The dual haired boy said. The others being confused as to what they were talking about.

"What was that?" Sero asked. Being on the other side of the two sofas. Rin now being more confident in her suggestion.

"A concert. We could just do one song, and use our quirks to help with special effects." Iida immediately typed the idea into his computer.

"But wait, just watching amateurs perform could be stressful, you know?" Sero stated. Gaining a nod from Rin.

"I could teach people how to dance." Mina said enthusiastically, remembering when she taught a once helpless Aoyama how to do the two-step dance move. Kaminari also vouching for her teachings.

"An amateur that moved bizarrely, mastered the two-step in one day. Ashido's instructions have proven to work!" The yellow haired boy endorsed.

"Wait, you amateurs!" Mineta butted in. "Dance is about rhythm! In other words, sound! Party people need the ultimate music to dance to!"

Wow. I've never seen him so enthusiastic about something that doesn't involve the female body.

"If were taking about music..." Hagakure trailed off. Everyone turning their attention to Jiro. Rin closed her eyes and had a cold sweat of defeat. This is what she was worried about. It doesn't take a genius to see that she had stage fright. "We can play live music on your instruments!"

"Wait a second." Jiro said to stop Hagakure.

"What's wrong? You're really good at playing and teaching people how to play, and you always look like you're having a lot of fun when you play music. I want to hear your music!" Hagakure encouraged. Jiro taking a sigh of defeat as she thought about her options.

"Ashido, and the others. Their hobbies are all rooted in hero work, right? Mine...is really just a hobby. Honestly, I don't think it's something I can boast about publicly." Jiro said nervously. Tapping the tips of her earphone-jacks together over and over to focus on something other than her classmates stares.

"Is that what that was about this afternoon?" Denki questioned to himself, remembering back to when she would constantly change the subject about her mucic hobby. He was slightly flicked in the forehead by Rin.

"You seriously couldn't see that?" The dual haired girl asked, taking a few steps closer to Jiro. "And honestly, it's incredible to be able to play so many instruments."

"Jiro! It's a technique that might be able to make people smile. I think that's definitely something you could use in your hero work!" Kota said excitedly, despite his nervous personality. Momo however had to get between eh students and Jiro.

"I see where you two are coming from, but ultimately, the decision is up to Jiro." The said dgerl was nervously scratching the back of her neck behind Momo.

"After being told all that...to not do it, wouldn't be rocking' at all, would it?" The class smiled and exclaimed in excitement. Venom, being unlike himself forming out or Rin's shoulder and joining the excitement.

"Let's rock n' roll!"

"Well that does it! Class 1-A is doing a live performance and dance to create a party for everyone!" Denki exclaimed. Iida crossing off the rest of the ideas, leaving one and only one.

~•~

The next day. Two new people were standing out front of Eri's hospital room. Sliding the door open easily, excited to see the little girl.

"Eri!" They said in unison Eri happy and shocked to see Midoriya and Mirio walk thought the open door.

"Sorry I couldn't come to see you sooner." Midoriya apologized

"We brought you a fruit basket. Eat some if you'd like." Mirio smiled, holding up the basket they brought. Handing her the basked and returning to his spot. "Is there a fruit you like? Can I try guessing? It's peaches right? 'Cause you're like a peach!"

"Apples." Eri corrected. But that didn't deter Mirio.

"That's what I thought!" The blood replied.

If it's what you thought then. Why didn't you say apples?

"Then let's peel it! Since it's an apple!" Mirio said.

Rin and Aizawa leaning against the door entrance. The dual haired girl could never forget how worried Eri was for Midoriya and Mirio. It was actually one of the first things Eri requested after seeing Rin again. The the dual haired girl became intrigued with how they were cutting the apples. Cutting a V into half a peel and taking the top half off, cutting the other half just enough to lift the peel form the apple fat. Making it look like little bunnies. She stepped closer and inspected the apple slices.

"Huh, I've never seen them cut like this." Rin taking one and taking her place next to Eri. The two boys sitting in chairs to the side of the hospital bed. "Look, they're like little bunnies." The dual haired girl showed to Eri, her eyes becoming ever so slightly more excited. She's never seem them cut like that either.

They don't taste as good as bunnies though.

"I actually...wanted to talk about, what I've been thinking. The whole time I've had my fever, I thought about when you rescued me. But I don't know your name. I only know Lemillion and mama. I wanted to know your name." Eri said towards Midoriya. The green haired boy becoming slightly surprised by her request.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya. My hero name is Deku!' He said excitedly. How Eri's confused, furrowed eyebrows raised in recognition.

"Oh, you're the one mama talked about?" Eri questioned. Rin nodded and pointed to Mirio.

"And that's Mirio Togata. The other one I've talked about." Eri nodded her head in understanding. The two boys becoming just a little happier that Rin would talk about them on her own time. Now they're just worried what she would say about them.

"But, maybe since Deku is shorter, it's easier to remember...Deku, I'm Deku." Midoriya confirmed with a wide smile.

"Hero name?"

"It's like a nickname."

"Deku."

"That's right!"

"Lemillion, Deku, mama. And...that man wearing glasses...All of you...were injured badly because of me." Rin's eyes widened in surprise fear from what Eri said. How long has she been feeling about this? Definitely a good idea that Rin kept Nightie's death a secret from Eri. "Because of me, you all suffered...I'm sorry. It...it was my fault you lost your power Lemillion."

Eri had tears prickling the sides of her eyes, surprised but comforted by the feeling of one arm going around her torso and one hand on her head.

"Eri." Mirio started, being the one who set his hand on her head. "No one thought they were suffering. This is what we all think, 'I'm glad Eri is okay.' There's no point in apologizing to someone who doesn't exists. Don't worry about it. Everyone fought because they wanted to see you smile."

He sat back and took his hand off her head. She looked between the two in front of her and took a breath in. Picking at her cheeks and trying to pull them up. Ultimately giving up and dropping her hands back into her lap.

"I'm sorry...I don't know if I can right now." Eri said sadly. The room paused for a moment before Rin took charge. She wrapped Eri into a hug and pulled the small girl into her lap.

"It's okay. Sometimes it's hard to smile. But you'll get it again, without forcing it." Eri nodded and rested her face in the crook of Rin's neck. Midoriya looked at them with a hidden angry feeling. It wasn't directed at them. It was directed at the looming grasp Overhaul still had on them.

The green haired boy suddenly thought of something that made him practically launch out of his seat and face Aizawa. Catching everyone's attention.

"Mr. Aizawa. Could Eri leave the hospital for just one day?"

"It's not imposible, but anyway, she's going to be-"

"Then can Eri come to?" Midoriya cut off his teacher, too excited to let his train of thought pause. Rin perked up with a smile at his request. "The school festival. Can Eri come too?"

Mirio finally got the idea and the imaginary lightbulb in his head not only turned on, but broke.

"That's a great idea!" The blonde boy said excitedly. Eri remembering the new word she leaned just last night.

"You can see what the class decided. Fun fact, you actually helped encourage it." Rin said down to Eri. The little girl surprised by the information she just got. She influenced what her mama's class was going to do?

"Oh, and apples! There might be candy apples!"

"Candy apples?" Eri questioned. Not knowing this new word that Mirio mentioned.

"It's a type of candy where they make apples-of all things-even sweeter!"

"Even sweeter?" Eri asked, almost not believing that apples could be sweeter. The drool was already running down her chin.

"All right. I'll talk it over with the principal." Aizawa said, taking out his phone that contacting said person.

"In that case. Eri, what do you think?" Midoriya asked excitedly.

"I, thought...about the people who saved me...when I was saved...I thought about how wonderful everyone sounded from mama's explanations...and how much I wanted to meet them." Eri said, getting excited with the idea too.

"Well make it happen. Even if we have to get on our hands and knees." Rin smiled down at the girl. However her words caused Venom to form over her shoulder.

"Well maybe not that exactly."

"I'm on break from school right now, so I can stay with you the whole time on our date." Mirio said, getting a brief hit in the arm from a black tendril.

"You flirt." Rin said with an amusing smirk. Causing Mirio to chuckle nervously.

"Date?" eri questioned.

"An outing taken by a man and a woman who are intimate." Mirio explained. Only to get a waving finger of "no," from Rin.

"Don't get that stuck in your head though. Men and men could have dates. As well as women and women. Just anyone who has strong feelings for one another." Rin explained. Hey, this was her daughter. Had to cover all the basics. And Venom had to butt in.

"But you're not going on a real one till you're 18!"

"But why not?" Eri asked.

"Because I said so!"

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

A: *sees male reader* Oh mah gawd they hot.

~•~

A: *sees female reader* Damn they sexy.

Trash: Wait I thought you like men?

A: Yes.

Trash: But you like women.

A: Yes.

Trash: So which is it, men or women?

A: *grabs the front of his shirt* YES!!!

Word count: 4547

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.8K 21
"๐™ธ'๐š– ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ." "๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ." หœ"*...
248 9 7
ใ€๏ปฟ ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ใ€‘ Many call her an angel, because of her angelic wings, beauty and personality. But her quirk has a d...
523 11 9
In a world where 80% of the population possesses a peculiar superhuman ability, who will rise above everyone else and come out on top? Taking a look...
199K 8.9K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: โ€ขStrong language โ€ขFluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth โ€ขGore โ€ขSexual content] Living a normal life had...