Obey Me! Shall we date? Onesh...

By Titanarmor1

A book featuring all of the Obey Me boys. A/N: I will do any of the boys from Obey Me. Including side charac... More

Lucifer x Reader
Mammon x Reader
Leviathan x Reader
Satan x Female Neko!Reader
Asmodeus x Deviltuber!Reader
Beelzebub x Reader
Belphegor x Reader
Diavolo x Maid!Reader
Barbatos x Diavolo's Sister!Reader
Simeon x Angel!Reader
Solomon x Human!Reader
1K Special: All 7 Brothers x Female!Reader
Hiatus
Should I write Scenarios?
10K Reads/ I'm Back
When they catch feelings for you
When they confess their feelings
First kiss
Where they like to kiss you
When you wear his clothes
When they're drunk
When they walk in on you changing
When you walk in on them changing
Halloween Special: What you guys do on Halloween
When you guys go on vacation
Update regarding new characters
When you get sick
When they get sick
Sleeping Positions
When You're drunk
A/N: Regarding Luke
When you two have a beach day
Rainy Day Scenario
Snow Day Scenario
Body Swap
Barbatos x Dead/Human!Reader
All 7 Brothers x Manager!Reader ( Boyband AU )
Scenario: Roles They would play if they were in a band
Mephistopheles Catch Up
Raphael Catch Up
Thirteen Catch Up
When you two argue and make up
A/N: Important
If you have a nightmare
If they have a nightmare/what it would be
If they accidentally hurt you
Route 1:Beelzebub
Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader
100k Special: Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader Pt.2
Belphegor x Spirit!Reader
A/N: 100K Reads/Requests!!!
Meeting your sibling(s)
Favorite Pokemon
What D&D Character Would They Play As
If you Pranked Them
When They're Jealous
When They Use Kabedon On You
When they meet your parents
When they use your lap as a pillow
When your family finds out about their identity
Yandere!Solomon x Angel/Luke's Older Sister!Reader
Yandere Solomon x Angel/Luke's Older Sister!Reader (Lemon)
Levi x Female/Idol!Reader
When It's Your Time of the Month( Female Reader)
Raphael x Angel!Reader
Levi x Female/Idol!Reader Pt.2
Diavolo x Male/Angel!Reader
Raphael x Angel!Reader Pt.2
Levi x Female/Idol!Reader Pt.3

Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader Pt.3

1.4K 24 8
By Titanarmor1

A/N: This was requested by @svrxks. Enjoy! This one is also very long.

Y/N's POV

" Y/N...Y/N!" I heard the teacher saying. I snapped out of my thought and looked at him. " Yes sir?" I asked. " You're been staring off into space for the entire class. Pay attention or else you'll fail." The teacher said. " Yes sir." I said. I could hear some people in the class snickering. But i didn't care. I clenched my moon necklace while I was deep in thought. " Lucifer..." I said quietly.

Flashback

" Thank you. It meant a lot being with you like this again." Lucifer said as he put back on his uniform. " No problem. But we should probably clean up. We don't want anyone to know what we did here." I said as I put back on mine. Lucifer handed me a wet rag and I started washing down one of the desk. 

" Y/N, are we together again?" He asked. I stopped cleaning and looked at him. " What?" I asked. 
" Are we an item again?" He asked again. " I...I don't know. A part of me is saying yes, but another part of me is saying no." I said. " Why?" He asked. " I think it's because, no matter how much I love you, you ended up hurting and betraying me." I said. " I see. My actions in the past and my actions now have clouded your view of me." He said.

" I believe so." I said. Lucifer paused to think for a moment. " Y/N, give me your hands." He said as he extended his. I took them and he held them tightly. " I'm going to ask you something and I want you to be completely honest with me." He said. I nodded. " In this world, is it possible...to change the past?" Lucifer asked. My eyes widened. 

" Wait Lucifer...why are you asking this?" I said. He paused a moment." Hmm...alright." He said. he let go of my hands. " Thank you Y/N. It's time I take my leave." He said. He walked towards the door. " Wait Lucifer, why did you ask that?" I asked. He smiled. " Goodbye Y/N. I don't think we'll be seeing each other again." Lucifer said.

End of Flashback

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of the bell. I sighed, grabbed my stuff, and left the classroom. I haven't seen Lucifer since that day and a ton of questions have been going through my mind. Why did he ask that question? Where has he been? Did he notice my hesitation?

All of these thoughts have been rushing through my head, making it hard to think. It was making it so hard to concentrate that I ended up bumping into someone. " Woah Y/N. You hafta watch where you're going." The person said. I looked up to see Mammon. " Oh, sorry Mammon. I was just lost in thought." I said.

" Whatcha thinking about?" He asked. " I haven't seen Lucifer since the first day of school. Is he okay? Is he sick?" I asked. Mammon looked at me with a confused look. " Who's Lucifer?" He asked. My eyes widened. " You're joking right?" I asked. Mammon's expression became more perplexed. " Lucifer? Your older brother? The one that ties you upside down from the ceiling? That Lucifer?" I said.

" Y/N, are you sure you're the one that isn't joking? You know that I'm the oldest out of all of my brothers." Mammon said. I stepped back a bit and started freaking out. " Mammon, how many brothers do you have?" I asked. " I have five younger brothers. I make the sixth. There has only been six of us since Lilith's death." He said. I felt like I was going to throw up and ran to the bathroom.

I went inside and turned on the sink. " What is happening? Mammon doesn't remember Lucifer? I have to find one of the others." I thought to myself. I ran out of the bathroom in search of the other brothers. I managed to find both Beel and Belphie. " Beel! Belphie!" I said. " Y/N, are you okay?" Beel asked. " You look like you've seen a ghost." Belphie said with a chuckle.

" How did the Celestial War start?" I asked. They both looked at each other. " Y/N you should know this. You were there." Belphie said. " Just tell me." I said. " Well it happened after our sister Lilith saved her human lover. Our father was furious and wanted to erase her from existence. The five of us couldn't let that happen. One angel decided to stand up against our father and lead all of us into battle. There were many reasons for the war but that was the catalyst." Beel said.

" What was the name of the angel that led you into battle?" I asked. " We never got his name. We just called him ' Sun'" Belphie said. " Yeah. Since he shined as brightly as the sun." Beel said.
" What happened to this angel during the war?" I asked. " It was never confirmed but we heard rumors he fell from the heavens and down to here. But we haven't seen him since." Belphie said. 

" I need to get to the House of Lamentation." I said. I turned away from Beel and belphie and ran to the House of Lamentation. Thankfully the human exchange student living there let me in. I remember Lucifer telling me his bedroom was on the top floor. I approached the room and opened it up. But i found no bedroom inside of it. It was just a room used for storage. " Every trace of Lucifer is gone. Did he really change the past?" I asked aloud. I back up and sat against the wall.

" Every trace of him is gone. He changed the past. But if he did, where is he now?" I thought to myself. " Y/N?" I heard someone say. I turned to see Levi. " Levi, I'm going to ask you something and I need you to be completely honest with me. How many avatars are there?" I asked. " Seven. Pride, Greed, Envy, Wrath, Lust, Gluttony, and Sloth." He said.

I took a sigh of relief. " So there are still seven lords." I said. " Yeah. But the Avatar of Pride is missing. My brothers and I are all of the other avatars but we haven't found the Avatar of Pride. We have no idea where he or she might be." Levi said. " So he might still be alive. Thank you Levi." I said. I ran out of the House of Lamentation and towards the direction of the Demon King's Castle.

I ran through the doors and found Diavolo. " Diavolo, I need to speak with Barbatos. It's an emergency. Where is he?" I asked. " In his room. But he's dealing with a bit of a problem of his own right now." Diavolo said. i followed him up to Barbatos' room. " What sort of problem?" I asked. " A couple of days ago, someone broke into Barbatos' room. We don't know who but all of his possessions were there. We're trying to figure it out." He said. 

" Lucifer." I thought. Diavolo knocked on Barbatos' bedroom door. " Barbatos? Y/N is here to speak with you. They say it's urgent."  Diavolo said. " Come in." Barbatos said. I walked into his room and Diavolo closed the door. " Nice to see you Y/N. What do you need?" Barbatos asked as he greeted me. " Do you know someone named Lucifer?" I asked. Barbatos paused to think.
" No. I don't believe I do." He said. 

" It's as if I feared. Even Barbatos doesn't know Lucifer. He did it. He changed the past." I thought to myself. " Why do you ask?" Barbatos asked. " There are things that happened only I can remember. I don't know why exactly but it's important." I said. Barbatos looked at me with a confused look. " Let me tell the story from the beginning." I said. 

Time skip...

I told Barbatos everything about Lucifer. How we met, how we fell in love, everything with the war, and what happened after that. After i finished recounting the story, Barbatos held his head tightly. " Are you okay" I asked. " My head! It feels like it's on fire!" He said. He clenched his hair tightly. " Does he remember Lucifer?" I thought to myself. " I...remember." He said. He then sat up and looked at me.

" I remember everything." He said. He then turned his attention to the many doors in his room. 
" Lucifer must've been the one who broke into my room. He used one of my time doors to change the past." Barbatos said. " If that's the case then where is he now?" I asked. Barbatos paused to think. " Levi said that there's still seven avatars. That means Lucifer is here in the Devildom." Barbatos said. 

" Do you have any idea where he might be?" I asked. " Try checking the main area. I'm going to stay here and see what he changed. I'll communicate with you via D.D.D. should I have something to tell you." He said. " Thank you." I said. I ran out of his room and to the center of town. I started looking around but there were too many people. " he'll blend in with the crowd." I thought. I kept looking but found no sign of him.

I wound up at a stand selling shaved ice. I sat down on a bench next to the stand. " Where are you Lucifer?" I asked aloud. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. " Here you go kid. On the house." The shaved ice vendor said to me. he handed me some shaved ice and I ate it. " Thank you." I said. I ate the shaved ice and kept thinking about Lucifer. " Where could he be?" I thought to myself.

" Sorry it took so long boss but here are those extra bags of ice you asked for." I heard someone say. I looked up to see who it was and almost fainted. It was Lucifer. He was wearing his normal clothes and holding a couple of bags of ice. " Ah, thank you. Now for your payment." The vendor said. He handed Lucifer some Grimm. Lucifer thanked the vendor and walked away. i ran after him. Thankfully the street was mostly empty so I didn't have a hard time spotting him.

" Wait please! i need to talk to you!" I said. Lucifer turned around to face me. " Oh, you're that man/woman who was sitting on the bench next to the shaved ice stand." He said. " You don't remember me?" I asked. " No, but you feel familiar. Have we met before?" Lucifer asked. 
" It's complicated but yes. We have met before." I said. " Okay if we've met before, then prove it." Lucifer said.

" You're the Avatar of Pride." I said. His eyes widened. " How do you know that?" He asked.
" Because I am the moon. And you are the missing sun." I said. Lucifer suddenly gripped his head. " Ahh, it hurts..." He said. " He's remembering." I thought to myself. I then felt my D.D.D. vibrating in my pocket. It was Barbatos. I picked it up. " Y/N, I think I found out what happened." He said. " Good. I've found Lucifer. I'll bring him back too." I said. I then hung up the phone.

" Come with me." I said to Lucifer. " Why? Who even are you?" He asked. " Just trust me." I said. I took his hand and ran off in the direction of the Demon Lord's Castle. I entered with Lucifer and ran up to Barbatos' room. " Y/N, you're here." He said. " And I brought Lucifer." I said. " We're inside of the Demon Lord's Castle. And you're Barbatos." Lucifer said. He bowed.

" No need for that." Barbatos said. " What did you find?" I asked. " Lucifer's past and how he changed it." Barbatos said. " My past?" Lucifer asked. Barbatos then proceeded to tell Lucifer about who he truly is and how he changed the past. " No, impossible! There's no way." Lucifer said. " We aren't getting though to him." I said. " Maybe it'll be better if he relieves his past." Barbatos said. 

He grabbed Lucifer and i and pushed us through one of the doors. We fell for a while until we hit a hard surface. " Where...are we?" I asked. Lucifer slowly got up with my help. " My D.D.D begin buzzing again. I picked it up and it was Barbatos. " Are you guys okay?" He asked. " You should at least warn us next time!" I said. " Hehe sorry." Barbatos said. " Where are we?" I asked.

" You're in the past. I put you right at the moment of one of Lucifer's memories. Tell me: what do you see?" He asked. " An empty hall decorated in white with huge columns. The sun is shining through some windows." Lucifer said. " I recognize this place. It's the place where all angels are born. I woke up here a long time ago." I said.

" Then you're in the right spot. I put you right at the moment of Lucifer's creation. I need him to see it for him to start remembering who he is." Barbatos said. I nodded and grabbed Lucifer's hand. We hid behind a wall and peering into a room. In the room were some of the higher ranking angels. Michael was there too.

Suddenly a bright light engulfed the room. When the light faded, a newly born Lucifer stood in the center of the room. Michael gave him a coat to cover himself. " Is that me?" Lucifer asked, peering out from behind my shoulder. " Yes. This is the moment you were created by your Father. All angels are born from him  and given a name. You were given the name Lucifer. In Latin, your name means light bringing. hence why you were referred to as 'The Sun'" Barbatos said.

Lucifer then gripped his head. " He's starting to remember correct?" Barbatos asked over the phone. " Yep." I said. " Let's move on." Brbatos said. We went to a nearby door and opened it. We were then transported to another one of Lucifer's memories. I recognized the place we were transported to. " This is the practice ground where Lucifer and I trained." I said. " Yes. I brought you two back to the moment where you first met. You both knew of each other's existence but never formally met." Barbatos said. 

Lucifer and I hid behind some training equipment. We poked our heads out to see a younger me in the midst of their training. I watched myself trying to perform my signature combo with a spear for the first time and fail. " Ugh! Why can't I get this right?!" My past self said in frustration. They threw down the spear they were holding and it landed in front of  a past Lucifer. " Your grip is too tight. You have to loosen it." He said. 

" L-Lucifer! I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." My past self said. " I finished my meeting early and decided to get some training in. Would you care to spar with me?" Past Lucifer asked. " Me spar with you? I don't think I'll be a good partner." My past self said. " I beg to differ." Past Lucifer said. He handed my past self back their spear and took a fighting stance. " Ready whenever you are." He said. My past self then charged at past Lucifer and sparred with him. 

" I ended up winning that fight  because of your advice about my grip." I said to Lucifer. When I looked over at him, he was holding his head again. " Onto the next spot." Barbatos said. Lucifer and I walked through another door and ended up in some sort of court room. We ended up on a balcony. " This is-" I was cut off by Barbatos. " Lilith's trial. The moment when Lucifer declared war against you Father." Barbatos said. Lucifer and I peered over the balcony. There were tons of angels in the seating areas. 

In the center of the room was Lilith. She was surrounded by angelic guards. " All I did was save his life! I couldn't let him die!" Lilith protested. " Silence! Altering the lifespan of a mortal is forbidden. For your crimes, you shall be erased from existence." Father said to Lilith. Lilith fell to her knees and began crying. " Why are you punishing her for trying to protect her beloved?!" I heard a past Lucifer say. He got up from his seat and stood in front of Lilith to face Father.

" She has done everything right in her life and has never went against you! And you decide to punish her for saving her beloved?! Why?!" Past Lucifer asked. " Altering the life span of a mortal is forbidden. When it's a mortal's time to die, they die. That is one of our laws Lucifer." Father said to him. " Then I rebuke that law." Lucifer said. Gasps were heard throughout the courtroom. 
" Rebuking the law means rebuking me." Father said. " Then I rebuke you too." Lucifer said. 

More gasps were heard from the crowd. " There are many things wrong with the way you control us and I'm sick of it. I rebuke you father and your laws. And I know that most of you feel the same. How many times has father forbade us from doing something because of our laws? How many times have you been afraid of doing something just to avoid punishment?!" Lucifer said, addressing the crowd. The other angels started to converse amongst themselves. 

" All of you who wish to stand up to this tyrant, follow me." Lucifer said. he grabbed Lilith's hand and walked out. Multiple angels, including the other brothers, followed him. " This was the moment when I questioned if I knew Lucifer at all." I said to myself. " This isn't how I remember it. I just remember the brothers speaking out and nominating me to lead them because of my strength." Lucifer said. 

" This is the true way the past was written." Barbatos said. We then walked through another door and ended up on a quiet battlefield. " This is the ruins of the war. We're on the battle field." I said. I turned to Lucifer who was looking down at the ground. " Is this really me?" Lucifer asked. " Huh?" I asked. " I remember being such a carefree angel who just wanted what was best for the celestial Realm. When i was elected as the leader for the Celestial War, I thought I could finally make a difference for us angels. but I was wrong." Lucifer said.

" Do you regret your actions?" Barbatos asked. " No. I don't. However, my chest feels different. It doesn't feel weighted down by grief or guilt." Lucifer said. " Do you think there are differences between your present self and your past self?" Barbatos asked. " Yes. I think the main difference is Y/N. I may not have known you for long as this incarnation of myself, but I know that you're important to me." Lucifer said to me.

" Lucifer..." I said. " Barbatos, if it's possible, I would like to reclaim the sins that are mine to bear. I want my original memories back." Lucifer said. " B-But, you'll lose your current identity!" I said. " It's okay. I need to do this." Lucifer said. " Are you sure you want to do this?" Barbatos said.
" Are you sure you can do this?" I asked Barbatos. " I have powers you don't know about Y/N." Barbatos said. " I'm certain. I want to change my destiny. I want to start a new life." Lucifer said. 

" Very well. Since your mind is made up, I will return to you that which is yours." Barbatos said. Lucifer closed his eyes and took some deep breaths. I stood back just in case something went wrong. " You have made your decision. Now...let your memories be restored!" Barbatos said. Lucifer suddenly grabbed his head and fell to his knees. He looked like he was in a lot of pain. 
" Lucifer!" I said. " Stay back!" He said. 

" Y/N, what's happening?" Barbatos asked. " I don't-" Before I could respond, my D.D.D. was knocked out of my hand and shattered when it hit the ground. A spear stood next to it. " What?" I said. I turned around to see myself. Only, it wasn't myself. It was me but I looked different. My white wings were turning black and my halo was fading. " Filthy scum. I'll removed you all from this world!" The new version of myself said. I summoned my spear and battled myself.

However, none of us were dominating the other. We were evenly matched. The other version of myself kept trying to attack Lucifer. " No! I have to protect him. I must protect him!" I thought.

Lucifer's POV

I could barely make out what was happening to Y/N since there were tears in my eyes. My past memories flashed through my head and it was painful. " Is this...really me?" I thought to myself. 
I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard Y/N scream. They fell on the ground in front of me. I looked up to see a darker version of Y/N about to kill my Y/N. " No. I can't lose her." I thought. I got up and started running towards Y/N. " Y/N!" I screamed as I ran towards them.

I went to go and protect Y/N but I felt someone holding me back. I turned around to notice a demon version of myself trying to pull me down with him. However, I looked up to notice an angel version of myself trying to prevent me from falling. " Do they...want me to choose?" I thought to myself. Suddenly, my chest started glowing and I was engulfed in a bright light.

Y/N's POV

A light as bright as the sun appeared in front of me followed by a fire as hot as the fires in Hell. In the center stood Lucifer. However, he looked very different. The right half of his body was dressed all in black completed with black wings. However, the left half of his body was dressed in white completed with white wings. From his head spouted horns completed with a semi broken halo. 

In front of him was a glowing pendant. The pendant was a golden sun eclipsed by a dark moon. He took it and pinned it on his side over his heart. " I'm sorry to say this to someone who looks like my beloved Y/N...but die now." He said. He summoned the fire and light to his hand and blasted it at my darker self. My darker self couldn't block it and was burnt to a crisp. Lucifer looked down at his hands and then at himself. 

" Is this... the real me?" He asked aloud. " Ow..." I said while trying to stand. " Y/N." He said. He ran over to me and helped me up. " Are you alright?" He asked. " I should be asking you that." I said. He smiled at me. " What was that?" I asked. Lucifer's D.D.D started buzzing. " Hello? Are you all okay?" I recognized the voice as Barbatos' " Barbatos, how did you get Lucifer's number?" I asked. " I remember it. Anyways, I trust the memory transfer was successful?" He asked. " You should probably see for yourself when we get back." Lucifer said. " Right. I'll open a doorway." He said. 

A portal then appeared in front of us and we stepped through. We were transported back to the present. Barbatos looked at Lucifer and almost passed out. " What happened to you?" He asked. 
" I don't know." Lucifer said. " We can get to that later. For now, I want to know who that darker version of myself was." I said. " I believe it was a manifestation of your anger you felt that day. Combined with your time traveling, it's possible that version of you slipped through the cracks of time and space and ended up finding you here." Barbatos said.

" So it was all my anger that I felt towards Lucifer? I'm so sorry." I said. " It's okay Y/N. I would've been angry too." Lucifer said. " Now onto more important things. What the heck are you Lucifer?" Barbatos asked. Lucifer walked over to a mirror and examined himself. " You're like half angel half demon. Has there ever been a creature like this before?" I asked. 

" Not to my knowledge, no." Barbatos said. " That's amazing Lucifer. You're some sort of whole new entity." I said. Lucifer looked down and seemed like he was deep in thought. " Lucifer, are you okay?" Barbatos asked. " The name 'Lucifer' doesn't sound right." He said. " Eh?" Barbatos and I both said. 

" Lucifer is the name of the angel who fell from the heavens and became a demon. I'm not an archangel and I'm not the Avatar of Pride anymore. I'm neither angel nor demon. Therefore, the name Lucifer should be forgotten and replaced with something new." He said. " So you want to change your name?" I asked. " While you original past won't change you have the ability to decide your future for yourself. Even if 'Lucifer' is completely erased from existence, the world will not fully forget you. After all, Y/N didn't. People with a strong enough bond to someone they love will never forget you." Barbatos said.

" So you really do love me?" Lucifer asked. I nodded. " Yes. I really do love you Lucifer." I said.
" Then...I want you to choose my name." Lucifer said. " What?" I asked. " There's no one better suited to choose my name than the person I love." He said. " A name is life's first gift. Starting now, your new life will begin." Barbatos said. " Hmm...how about Solaris? It means " like the sun" in Greek." I said. Lucifer walked away and pondered the name.

" I've always compared myself to the sun for the longest time. I think Solaris is the perfect name." He said. " A name is life's first gift. Your new life as Solaris begins today." Barbatos said. 
" Thank you, both of you." Solaris said. " What will you do now?" Barbatos asked. " I think I'm going to wander around for a bit." Solaris said. " Wander?" I asked. " I'm neither angel nor demon. I need to find out where I belong before I start piecing my new life together." He said. 

" So...you're leaving?" I asked. Solaris chuckled. " What's with that face? I'll be back. You are my beloved angel after all. There's no way I'll abandon you." He said. I smiled. Solaris walked up to me and gave me a kiss. " When I find my place in this world, I'll return. And when I do, I intend to marry you; if you will have me that is." He said. I nodded. " Yes, of course I will." I said. Solaris smiled and walked towards the door. " Farewell my friends. I will see you when my journey comes to an end." He said. He then walked out of the room and departed on his journey.

Solaris' POV

I walked out of the Demon King's Castle and made my way towards the borders of the city. 
I walked though the town to take in the scenery of both my past and my present. " Slow down Levi! You don't wanna crash into someone." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned to see my brothers Levi and Mammon running my way. Levi ran past me but Mammon stopped next to me to regain his breath.

" Are you all right? Do you need some water?" I asked. " Nah, it's alright." He said as he looked at me. His expression changed a bit when he gazed upon my face. " Have we met before?" He asked. I looked down and shook my head. " No. This is our first time meeting." I said. " Ah okay. I just got a sense of familiarity when I looked at you." He said. 

" I see." I said. Mammon then looked around a bit. " Dammit, I lost Levi. He's always so excited about anything anime that he doesn't think about where he's going and gets lost. I'm a terrible older brother." Mammon said. " Sometimes being an older brother can be hard. However, whether its an older or younger sibling, whether it surpasses the confines or time and space, family will always find a way back to each other." I said. " What's that supposed to mean?" Mammon asked. " Exactly as I meant it. And as for you being the older brother..." I stopped and smiled down at him.

" I believe you're doing a wonderful job." I said. I could see small tears forming in his eyes.
" Thank you." Mammon said. " Mammon, you have to see this. It's super rare!" I heard Levi say from the inside of one of the stores. " I'm coming." Mammon said. He started walking away but turned back to me. " I'm Mammon by the way. What's your name?" He asked. " I am Solaris: The Wanderer." I said. " Nice to meet you Solaris. I'll see you around." He said. He waved goodbye and ran off. 

I looked up at the stars in the sky. " I believe it's time for my journey to begin." I said. Solaris means 'like the sun' in Greek. It's a fitting name for someone called ' The Sun'. However, the sun exist in tandem with the moon. Always journeying around the world. I am the sun while Y/N is the moon. And this sun is going to make his first journey around the world. Not as the angel turned demon Lucifer; but the unknown entity Solaris: The Wanderer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 1.1K 22
The title says it all. This book is about the brothers, exchange students, and royalty from the otome game Obey Me! There will be fluffs, possibly le...
1.2K 23 17
Just a random book abt Obey Me oneshots:) ร—ยบยฐ"หœ'"ยฐยบร—๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“ˆร—ยบยฐ"หœ'"ยฐยบร— ๐Ÿ‘Šล‡โ“„ แ’ชแบธะผโ“„ล‡ไธ‚๐Ÿ‘Š ๐Ÿญ๐’ซ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’น๐ŸŒธ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“…๐ŸŒธ๏ฟฝ...
204K 2.9K 28
Obey Me Bf Scenarios Just scenarios between you and the demon brothers. I will not be doing any lemon related scenarios, or lude ones either. I also...
110K 1.3K 37
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ OBEY ME ONESHOTS + SCENARIOS WRITTEN BY; zenverified