TDS Oneshots - Love in the Air

By Italais

Hello! ๐Ÿ˜ Shipping book ๐Ÿ˜ณ Welcome to my silly oneshot book full of ships, nsfw, and plenty of love! I gladl... More

โœจWelcome Reader! Requests & Feedback here โœจ
๐ŸŒ™ Lunar Servant x Solar Servant โ˜€๏ธ
๐ŸŒ™ Lunar Servant x Solar Servant โ˜€๏ธ -Part 2
๐Ÿ”ง Engineer x Accelerator โšก๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿš” Titan Discord got Leaked ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿšจ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Penumbras x Umbra ๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ—ก๐ŸŒŸ Gold Titans Grand Return ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ—ก
๐Ÿ’• Valentines Special ๐Ÿ’•
[Request] ๐ŸŒ™ Penumbras x Frost Spirit โ„๏ธ
โœ๏ธ โœจ Writing Tips โœจ โœ๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ Umbra Turns into a Child โ˜€๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ”ž NSFW Chapter Sneek Peaks ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿ’ซ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Solar x Lunar Servant ๐Ÿ”ž
[Request] ๐Ÿ‘‘ Fallen King x Void Reaver ๐Ÿ’œ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž โ„๏ธ Frost Spirit x Penumbras ๐Ÿ”ž ๐ŸŒ™
[April Fools] ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿฅต Solar Eclipse Orgy ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿฅต
๐Ÿ”ฅ โ‡๏ธ Raider Boss' Grand Return โ‡๏ธ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โœ๏ธ โœจ How To Write Fights โœ๏ธ โœจ
๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ‘‘ Umbra x Penumbras ๐ŸŒ™ ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿช„ Void Caster x Narrator ๐Ÿ“š
๐Ÿงน (Maid!) Penumbras x (Sick!) Umbra ๐ŸŒค๏ธ
๐Ÿ™ i need your help please (writers block) ๐Ÿ˜”
[Spicy] ๐ŸŒ™ Penumbras x Lunar Servant ๐Ÿฉต
โš”๏ธ Little Warriors Lullaby ๐ŸŽต (Gladiator & Swordmaster)
๐ŸŽƒ Jaxe x Swamp Monster ๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿฅณ 10k Reads?! HOLY SHIT๐ŸŽ‰
A\N: I have returned bitches! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐ต๐‘’๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“ || (Fem!) Fallen Queen x (Tower!) Reader โšœ๏ธ
๐Ÿ–ค Fallen Queen x Reader HCs! ๐Ÿซถ
๐Ÿค Ducky Rebellion || Commander & Scout ๐Ÿช–
๐Ÿ”ฎ Void Caster x Narrator (Lunar Overture) ๐ŸŽญ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Umbra x Frost Spirit x Penumbras ๐Ÿ”ž (20k Special)
๐ŸŽ„ Elf Rebellion ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐Ÿ–ฒ๏ธ TDS Groupchat: Boss Edition ๐Ÿ›œ

๐ŸŽƒ Lord Sinister x Frost Spirit โ„๏ธ

903 13 16
By Italais

HOLY FUCKITY FUCK 6k WORDS

The Cave scene took much longer than expected. Nonetheless I am proud of this. Enjoy. Not really proud of the ending but eh

Uhh listen, I constantly switch Frosts gender from story to story. Just know for this specific story, Frost is female. (Their gender is unconfirmed so I can do what I want hehehehaw)

>———————————————————————<

   Frost Spirit marched through the Frozen Tundra ready to meet up with her Fellow Ice Titan. She approached the designated meeting location, an old, decaying tree that stuck out like a Sore Thumb.

   She kicked the snow around as she waited in the Freezing Forest. Krampus was never one to be late, this was unusual for the likes of him.

   Boredom overset Frost pretty fast. The Older Titans constantly scolded her for how she lost focus but it wasn't her fault they were uninteresting.

   Growing up, most elders lost their temper when trying to teach her. Their Soulless "lessons" and "morals" never caught her attention. Except Krampus.

   Krampus was really patient with her. He made lessons interesting by making them into fun little games.

   That was Years ago though. She was better at paying attention to people, but how can she be expected to focus in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do?

   Frost Spirit was about to sit in the Snow when a blue figure with Horns and Blue eyes trudged towards her. "Look who decided to show up..." she mumbled

   "No Games Frost. This is serious." He sternly replied

   "Serious enough to be late?" Frost said half sarcastically.

   "Sorry, but this is still incredibly important. The fate of the Frost Dimension lay on your shoulders.

   That peaked Frosts attention. "What is it?"

   "A local Warlord named 'Lord Sinister' stole the Ice Solitarie from us. That Gem has been apart of the Ice Nation since the Dawn of Time. We can't afford to lose it."

   "The Ice Solitarie? How the Hell did he get ahold of that?! I couldn't go within 25 Feet of it!" Frost Spirit exclaimed.

   She had only seen glimpses of the Gem from a Distance. She wasn't allowed to go near it under any circumstances, so how the did a Warlord get near it?

   "That's beyond the Point. Listen your goal is to get it from Lord Sinister in one piece." Krampus answered

   "Where is this 'Sinister' scum? I'll dispatch him." She said aggressively, ushering to the Scythe on her back.

   "NO! No killing him. Killing him will harm our relationship with other Titans. This is a Stealth Mission, in and out. Understood?" He ordered

   Frost sighed and gave a cold "Understood."

   Krampus gave a warning about this Warlord. "Be careful Frost, Sinister is a Fire Titan. He's strong too. I couldn't bare to lose y-"

   "Relax Old Man, I can handle myself." Frost Spirit reassured Krampus.

   Krampus let out a small smirk before returning to his Cold Demeanor. "Can I trust you to get it back?"

Frost Spirit nodded and Krampus gave her more information. "He lives in a Castle located in Trick or Threat Town."

   "Got it. I won't fail you!" She excitingly exclaimed as she flapped her wings and prepared to take off.

   "Failure isn't an option..." Krampus said in his mind. He watched as Frost flapped her wings and rise to the skies. He wished her luck, She would need it when dealing with Sinister.

  20 Minutes Later

   Frost felt the Coldness of the Frost Realm leave her and the Humid, Swampy Hellscape of Trick or Threat town engulf her. She hovered Towards the Foggy town as she swooped down Near a Thick Tree.

   She didn't want to fly straight into the Castle since that would draw too much attention to her. She would sneak around to the Castle and scale the walls.

   She was about to run towards the Large Clock Tower when her instincts told her to stay. She felt something Dangerous was coming.

   A few seconds later, a group of Hallow Bones tramped through the Outskirts. She sighed after nearly being caught.

   She waited patiently for them to get out of view. Once they did, she quickly scurried towards the Tower. Once she was safely behind it she peaked around the corner.

   She saw it. The Castle. The Castle was Titan-Sized. It was beautiful too. The Architetture was reminiscent of Fallen Kings Castle, though it was more menacing.

   A stone Face of a Pumpkin with glowing Orange was hung above the Door. It was unsettling for even a Titan like her.

   After inspecting a bit more, she found what she was looking for. A Balcony. It had no Locks, no windows and not even a door! Getting inside was easier than she suspected.

   She turned her gaze towards the Gate. Groups of Undead Zombies Guarded it. Frost could tell these guys didn't have the brainpower to move without something provoking them.

   She looked behind her for something to distract them with. She found the perfect thing.

   She grabbed a decently sized Rock and calculated the best place to throw it. She spotted a Group of Trashcans laying around in an alleyway. She lined up her shot and nailed her target.

   The cluttering of the Trash mixed with the Stray Cats screeches provoked the Undead into moving. She wasted no time and rushed straight towards the Castle.

   She jumped over the outer wall and made her way to the Castle Walls. She looked both ways before flying up towards the Balcony.

   The Balcony was connected by a Long Hallway full of doors. The end of the corridor was an extremely large door. Two Hallow Guards secured either side of it. Lucky for Frost, they were dead asleep.

   She Quietly tip-toed down the Hall. She tried not to make a sound. If she made one wrong step and the entire Castle would be alerted.

   She was three quarters the way to the Door when she Froze. One of the Hallow Guards moved. "Shit."

   The Guard stretched both its arms up in the air and Yawned. He squinted his eyes and looked around. Frost immediately dove under a Table and slowed her breathing.

   Her Heart beat faster and faster, time slowed and she heard Footsteps approach her location. She stopped all breathing and moved deeper and deeper under the table.

   She saw the Skeletal Legs of the Guard. The legs were covered in Coal. The bones ceased rattling when it stopped.

    The Guard stopped right next to the Table Frost was hiding under and called out something. "Hey Bonehead, wake up."

   The other Hallow Guard sputtered awake "•snort• Huh? Wha-?"

   "You awake man? I swear I saw something Blue walk over here. Looked like an Angel!" The Guard yelled out

   "Yeah and I see a Sentient blade of Grass! Quit it man, you're just seeing stuff again." The second Guard replied

    "Shut up! I'll pick your Bones apart like a Bird." He insulted back

   "Come on bro, it's Nighttime, get your skeletal ass back here and go back to sleep." The Second Guard said before putting his Helmet back over his eyes

    The First hallow Guard looked around again before shrugging. Frost Spirit heard the Rattling bones again. She waited until she heard snoring again. She carefully got out from under the table and went back to tip-toeing.

   Once she arrived in-front of the Door she slowly opened it. She opened it just enough for her to be able to slide through.

   After sliding in she closed it slowly. Her Heartbeat went back to Normal and she blew a sigh of relief. She was about to celebrate when she heard snoring behind her.

   She turned around to see a Black Figure with Orange Highlights sleeping in a Titan-Size bed. The Titan laying in the Bed had a Black Pumpkin head with a Rusted Crown.

   The Pumpkin Man snored loudly as she looked around for the Gem. She quietly walked around his room, seeing Dozens of Gemstones, Weapons and other Treasures scattered across his room.

   While admiring the Rare Metals, she didn't notice a massive axe ahead of her which she was about to run into. She turned forward just in time to avoid walking into the Blade.

   She gasped loudly and heard the Titan move. She turned towards the Bed and felt herself have a Panic Attack.

   The Figure turned Violently before stopping in a different Position. It continued Snoring as Frost Breathed a sigh of relief until she noticed something glowing in the Bed.

   A Cyan Gem glowed in the Moonlight. She recognized it immediately. "The Ice Solitaire" she whispered aloud.

   She moved forward towards the Bed as the Titan dozed peacefully. She went to the Left side and tried to reach for the Gem but suddenly the Titan shifted again.

   The Gem rotated along with the Titan. The Titan was now facing her while the Gem was behind him. She reached for it. Her Hand got closer and Closer until...

   She lost her balance. She fell forward and landed right onto the Fire Titan. She was laying on its stomach and she froze. She was surely dead now.

   She braced for the Titan to wake up but...it didn't? The Titan simply mumbled "Snore no more Snore Candy for you..."

   She sighed and grabbed the Gem. Who knew a tiny rock like this was worth so much trouble? She carefully lifted herself up. She was almost fully standing when the Titan grabbed her.

   She nearly shrieked and prepared for her inevitable demise. She closed her eyes and waited for it but nothing happened?

   She opened one eye and saw that Sinister was still dead asleep. She tried to get up but Sinister was holding her down. 

   Sinister held her like a Body Pillow and tightened his grasp. He laid his Head on her and mumbled "Your Soul is mine..."

   Frost wanted to escape but at the same time, this heat that Sinister emitted felt weirdly good. She Slightly Blushed as Sinister brought her Closer to him.

   For an Ice Titan to feel Warmth was thought to be impossible. The Elders always warned her to stay away from Fire Titans, but how can she resist this euphoric feeling?

   Closing her eyes for a few minutes wouldn't hurt right? She could use the sleep. Plus she couldn't go anywhere with Sinister holding her down.

   "Wait what the Hell am I thinking?" She snapped out of her Euphoria and tried thinking of escape plans.

   She didn't need to think for long as the Door to the Chamber opened and a Hallow Bones walked in. "My Lord, we're detecting a Storm incoming, what are your orders?" The Hallow Bone said as it got on its knees.

   Sinister sat up and Rubbed his eyes. He seemed a tiny bit pissed after being woken up. "I told you not to disturb me until mor-"

   Sinister looked down at his side and saw Frost Spirit laying next to him. "Wait a second, who are you?" He questioned down at her

   "Uhhh..." Frost Spirit tried to think of an excuse. Then she realized that she was here to steal not come up with bullshit.

   She Struck Sinister in the head with her elbow and snatched the Ice Solitaire from the Sheets. She hopped out from the Bed and ran towards the Door, ramming into the Hallow Bone.

   Sinister recoiled out after being hit in the Head. He looked towards his bed and couldn't find the Beautiful Gem he stole. "Wait a Minute, THEY TOOK THE GEM, SEIZE THEM!" He shouted out Towards his guards as he grabbed his weapon.

    The Hallow Guards sprung awake just in time to Slash at Frost running through the door. They both missed and Frost ran as fast as she could, preparing her wings to fly.

   Sinister was determined to not allow this person steal from him. No one steals from the Pumpking. He ran towards Frost, gaining up to her.

   Frost got to the Balcony and jumped off. Her Wings picked her up and she flew away. She laughed at how she got away until she felt her legs being grabbed onto.

   Sinister had jumped from the Balcony as well. He was holding on to her leg for dear Life as Frost Flew over Trick or Threat Town.

   "Are you Crazy?! Let go you Shitty Vegetable!" She growled towards Sinister. Sinister replied by swinging his Axe like a madman towards her. She had to maneuver her wings so she wouldn't be sliced.

   A Squadron of Witches saw the Commotion and used their Brooms to fly up in the Sky. They were on both sides of Frost.

   "SHOOT HER DOWN! AIM FOR THE WINGS!" Sinister ordered his Witches. The Witches used their wands to shoot Green Beams.

   Frost Spun around the Air like a Crazy Person to avoid the Beams. She used one of her wings to smack the Witch next to her, sending the Witch crashing into Swamp below.

   She rammed into the Second Witch. The collision sent the Witch crashing into a Large Tree.

   The Final Witch grabbed a Potion from her Coat and threw it at Frost. The Potion shattered and a Purple Liquid splashed in both Frost & Sinister.

   Frost had reentered the Frozen Tundra. By now, a Blizzard had engulfed the Frost Dimension. The  Final Witch turned around after barely being able to see.

   Frost was almost home-free, she just needed to get Sinister off her leg. She tried to think of a way but shrieked when she felt a pain in her wing.

   That Fucking Pumpkin sliced her wing and sent both of them Tumbling down to the ground. They both screamed as the White Ground got ever closer. Frost Spirit shut her eyes tight and prepared for the impact.

A Few Minutes Later

   Frost picked her Head up and shook the Snow off her face. Her Vision was sort of blurry, all she could see was the snowy whiteness.

   She rubbed her eyes and sat herself up. She was disoriented and couldn't tell where she was. Is she dead? Is she in Heaven?

   Her sight turned Fuzzy before returning to Normal. Out of the blue, She heard the snow crunch to her side. She turned and saw the Pumpkin Man swinging his Axe straight at her Head.

   She ducked, the Axe striking the Tree behind her and cutting it clean off. Frost rolled back onto her feet and brought her scythe out. She wielded it as the Pumpkin man taunted her.

   "You think you can steal from me? Foolish little Bird. I am Lord Sinister! No one steals from me and gets away with it." He gloated at her

   "Thanks for Making it easy you Lousy Excuse for a Vegetable." She insulted back

   "Why do you want the Gem anyway? It's a stupid Little Rock, I have hundreds of them!" Sinister said as he positioned his axe

   "Because it was my ancestors! You stole it from us." Frost replied with anger lingering in her voice

   The Two circled around each other, waiting for the other to strike. The Water Vapor in their breath instantly froze up. Frost halted her steps and stood her ground.

   Sinister grew impatient and ran towards Frost. He swung his Axe straight for her head, abruptly being blocked by her Scythe. Sinister swung with the fury of a Lion, each strike let out an echo throughout the Tundra.

   Frost waited for Sinister to finish his rage before going on the offensive. She spun her scythe before slashing at his armor. Sinister moved back, but not fast enough. The Scythe scraped against the Armor leaving a scratch.

   Sinister looked at his armor before growling. He lunged forward and Grabbed Frost by the Neck. He strangled her with all his Might.

   Frost felt the air leave her. she dropped her scythe and used both her hands to attempt to free herself. She felt the life leave her as Sinister chuckled.

   "Where should I put you on my Trophy Wall? I would love to stare at it every night as I rejoice this moment. I will savor every second of your suffering."  He maniacally laughed

   Frost wasn't about to let herself die like this. Not today. She pulled her leg back before sending it straight forward at Sinisters head.

   Sinister recoiled and let go, Frost gasped for air as Sinister was dazed. Frost went for her Scythe just as Sinister regained his balance. He tightened his grasp on his Axe and ran towards Frost.

   Frost picked her Scythe back up and looked up just in time to see the Axe swipe across her face. Her Hood flew off into the Breeze. Her long Cyan Hair was exposed. The Hair Fluttered in the Wind. Frost plummeted face first into the Snow. Her face was draining Blood. It stained the perfectly white snow.

   Sinister was slightly Taken aback. "A Girl?" Sinister was shocked, but shook off the hesitation. Sinister decided to not give Frost an Honorable death, instead, burn her alive like the Bird she was.

   Sinister Breathed out Fire and melted anything in its path. Frost felt the Heat and jumped up. She moved to the Side and shot out Ice Cold Breath. The Fire & Ice made contact.

{Chemistry lesson for you internet strangers. When extremely cold ice makes contact with extremely hot fire, it causes a massive explosion called a "Steam Explosion" which is what happened at Chernobyl. }

   Once the Fire & Ice made contact, the Steam Explosion sent Sinister and Frost flying back. Boiling Ice Shards burnt both of their skin.

   Frost was sent flying onto a Pond of Ice. Her landing caused a Crack in the Ice. Frost tried to get out of there but Sinister had instantaneously recovered and Slashed his Axe down.

   Sinister didn't seem to Notice the Ice that was cracking under them. Frost tried to skate away, but Sinister hit her in the Wing with a Second swing. 

   The Water below is probably cold enough to kill an Ice Titan. Sinister slammed his Axe into the ice, but Frost managed to get on solid ground.

   "What's wrong? Afraid of me? How delightful." He attempted to jab at her supposed cowardice.

   Frost started laughing at Sinister which confused the Pumpkin. "What's so funny?!" He yelled at her.

   Frost simply said "Look down."

   Sinister turned his head down only to realize the Dozens of Cracks in the Ice. He Briefly Screamed before the Ice collapsed sending him plummeting into the Below Freezing Water.

   Frost exhaled and tried to catch her Breath. She put her Scythe on her back and ran to see where the Gem landed. Hopefully it didn't shatter from the landing.

   The Blizzard Condition made it impossible to see anything. She looked and looked everywhere. If it cracked, she would never be trusted for a mission again.

   She was prepared to head back to Krampus empty handed until she saw a sparkle in the corner of her eye. A Familiar Cyan Gem. She rushed over to claw it out of the Snow. She was relieved that the Solitaire didn't even have a scratch on it!

   She put it in her pocket and prepare to head back but the Blizzard had become Violent. The Cold Wind pounded against her. Even she wasn't used to this. This was one of the worst Blizzards she has seen, it could probably freeze her.

   She tried to find something. Anything. A Cabin, a Hut or maybe a Cave. Something to protect her from the Howling Wind.

   Her investigation was startled by a familiar Crunch behind her. Though, the footsteps were slower, more heavier than before. Seriously, when would this guy learn to quit?

   She turned around and saw the Pumpkin man's outline. He limped through the Blizzard right to her. He looked more dimmer than before, his Orangeness was harder to spot.

   He trudged towards her, an axe in his hand. It seemed like he wanted to continue the fight. Will this guy ever accept defeat? Frost had to give him credit, he was persistent.

   "Seriously? Go back to your Swamp Village, you lost!" She tried to avoid another fight.

   The Fire Titan kept limping towards her with persistence. He seemed determined to get to her. Frost called out to the Titan.

   "B-Back away! Stay Back! Final Warning." Frost threatened the Pumpking

   Sinister gave no response. He stayed Silent like a Mouse. Frost felt unnerved by his Demeanor and prepared to take her Scythe out just incase.

   Sinister was by now, a few feet away from her. Frost was about to strike him when Sinister fell to his knees.

   Frost could now clearly see he was trembling, shaking uncontrollably in the Cold. If it was Freezing for an Ice Titan, imagine what a Fire Titan would be feeling.

   Sinister face plummeted into the Ground. Frost approached the Limp Titan and got on one knee. She could see that Sinister was almost extinguished.

   The Pumpkin finally spoke to her. "I-It's s-s-so C-Cold..." His Breath condensed once it left his Mouth.

   Frost could barely hear him over his chattering. She chuckled a bit before responding. "Welcome to the Frost Dimension. Should have thought twice before coming here."

   "Y-You stole f-f-from me!" He shuddered out

   "And you stole from me. Hope you enjoy the cold, because you'll be here for awhile." She giggled as she stood up and walked away.

   Sinister grabbed her Ankle with his strong arm and begged. "P-PLEASE. If I d-don't reheat myself I-I'll die! I'm s-s-sorry! Keep the S-Stupid rock, just p-please don't let me d-die..."

   Frost pulled her ankle off his pitiful grasp and continued moving away. Frost was sure to let him die alone in the Snow.

   Frost was caught off guard when the "Strong" Fire Titan started crying. However, his tears froze as soon as they came out.

   "PLEASE! I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die. I'm a-afraid of Death. Don't leave me here please..." Sinister pleaded with Frost.

   Frost marched away without a care, leaving Sinister to Freeze alone in his pitiful sorrows.

   As Frost walked away, she felt something odd. This feeling made her stomach drop. "What the Hell...?" She mumbled

   Whatever this Feeling was, it made her want to go back to Sinister. Sinister was now the only thing on her mind. Was this...Love?

   Why was she feeling attached to that Warlord?! "No!" She hissed at herself. She wouldn't fall for him. She was going to leave him to die. He deserved it!

   She tried to justify his demise but a familiar feeling came back. The same euphoric feeling of Warmth she felt in Sinister's bed came back.

   She growled at herself to not go back but when she snapped out of her thoughts, she saw herself walking to him.

   As Frost trudged back to Sinister, she tried justifying it. "I'm Cold-Blooded, not a Murderer." But that was a lie. She was 100% a Murderer.

   Sinister mourned in his pain. Despite being the Fear Reaper, the Terror of Trick or Threat Town, the Icon of Halloween, he was still of one thing. Death. He was Afraid of Dying alone specifically.

   Freezing in a Hell scape was a nightmare come true. He felt dizzy, His Fire burnt their last few embers. The Flame was nearly out. Any minute now he would be dead.

   He closed his eyes accepting his fate until he heard a crunch. He used the last of his strength to look up, seeing a Beautiful Blue Angel. Was he about to go to Heaven? How the hell did he end up in there?? They must have messed up his invitation.

   It got harder to see as Darkness overcame his eyes. His Vision was fleeting quickly. The last thing he saw was a hand reaching out until it all cut to black.

the Middle of Nowhere

   Lord Sinister awoke in a Dark Cave. His head pounded like a Hangover. Maybe he got Blackout wasted and everything that happened was just a dream?

   No, that felt way too realistic for a Shitty Alcohol Dream. Maybe he did actually die? Maybe he froze to death in the Frost Dimension.

   Even though his Vision was still foggy he could see the Blue Angel that saved him. "Am I Dead...?" He muttered out to this "Angel".

   "You almost were." The Voice replied .

   Sinister instantly recognized it. "Wait a Minute, YOU?!" He shouted out in confusion.

   His vision came back and he saw the same Girl who robbed him, damaged him and left him to die in the snow.

   "Yeah me. Listen, make yourself useful and light this fire." She calmly asked him. Sinister was confused. "What do you mean?"

   "You're a Fire Titan right? Light it with your hand or something." Frost sounded a bit more irritated

   Sinister tried to move to the Fireplace but grunted out in pain. His body ached. He looked down and saw his armor was stripped clean off. "W-Where is my Armor? What did you do with it!"

   "The Cold made your Armor Brittle. I didn't want it to shatter with you still inside so I took it off. Now seriously, can you light this?"

   "I would love to but one small issue. I can't fucking move." Lord Sinister said half-sarcastically

   Frost rolled her eyes and walked over to Sinister. She dragged him to the Makeshift Fireplace. Sinister was really heavy so it took awhile.

   Sinister looked inside and saw how terribly made it was. "This looks like shit, is it even gonna light?" He questioned

   "Do you want to go outside and make a better one, Jackass?" She snarkingly replied

   Lord Sinister after being beaten in the insult game decided to comply. "Fine. Hover my Hand over it."

   "You're a Grown Titan! You can do it yourself." Frost Spirit dropped his body and Sinister fell onto the cold ground. Sinister hit his head on a particularly sharp rock.

   When Sinister didn't get up she panicked but tried to keep her cold cold composer. "Uhh, are you alright?"

   Sinister didn't react and she started to get scared. Did she just kill him? He was joking...right?

   Frost's cold composer shattered and she got on her knees. She put Sinister's head on her lap and begged for him to wake up.

   She pleaded to him. "Come on wake up! his isn't funny."

   Frost got more anxious and nearly started to cry. She shook Sinister violently.

   Frost was about to shed a Tear when Sinister opened his eyes and started laughing. "Hah! You should have seen your fa-"

   Sinister received a powerful slap to his cheek and Frost pushed his body off her lap. "Dickhead! That's not funny!"

   Sinister was losing his shit and could barely contain himself. "The way you held me! That was hilarious. You seriously think a rock can ki-"

   Sinister stopped talking when he saw a tear come out of Frost's diamond eye. "No way, you were actually about to cry?"

   "NO! I wasn't crying, I was simply sweating though my eyes! It's an Ice Titan feature." She wiped the tear off her face.

   "Sweating in a Blizzard? Stop the cap, you we're about to cry! Admit it." Sinister jokingly tried to get her to admit it

   "Never! I wouldn't cry for someone like you. Now light the fire dumbass." She hissed at him

   "Come on! Just a-" Sinister was abruptly cut off

   "Want me to dump your body back outside?" She tried to make him shut up about it

    "You won't do it! No balls." Sinister thought he knew this person won't actually d-

    Frost Spirit wasted no time and grabbed his leg and started dragging him to the cave hole. "WAIT! DON'T ACTUALLY I WAS JOKING! CHILL! I'LL LIGHT THE FIRE!"

   Sinister lifted his hand and touched the worst homemade fireplace he had ever seen. The Wood caught ablaze and lit up the cave with a beautiful yellow.

   "About time, that took you At least 5 minutes." Frost rolled her eyes and sat down

   Sinister was to give a snarky comment back but he just didn't feel like it. It's not like he was tired, it was just something about this Girl. Usually he was a piece of shit to women because they're annoying, but this girl was different from the rest.

   "Wait a minute! I don't even know your name. Who are you?" How did he forget to ask a simple question like this?

   "My name is Frost Spirit." She gave him a half-assed response.

   Sinister moved his gaze toward the Fire. He looked up and saw Frost was doing the same thing. He noticed the Cut on her face which he gave her.

   "You're a Titan right? Shouldn't that cut heal already?" He sounded legitmentally curious.

   "That stupid witch threw an Anti-Regen potion at us, that's why your fire is still nearly out." She coldly replied

   Sinister processed the information and then quietly laid his head back on the ground. Another question lingered in his mind.

   "How come you want that Gem? I have plenty at my castle if you wanted one."

   Frost sort of snapped at him. "Are you stupid or do you not listen? That 'Gem' has been apart of the Ice Titans for all of our existence."

   Frost realized what she said and quickly apologized. "S-Sorry, that was mean."

   Sinister let out a wheezy chuckle "You can have it back I guess. Wasn't worth all this trouble."

   Frost Spirit giggled at him. "You can't give something that you don't have."

   Sinister nodded and got to his next question. This one really confused him. "So, why did you save me? After everything, you came back. I know if I was you, I would have left you."

   Frost Spirit thought about that one for awhile. She gave out a "I don't know."

   Sinister replied "You don't know why you saved someone? That's a lie. What's the real reason?"

   Frost blushed a bit. "You were begging to be saved, so I complied." That wasn't the real reason, but it was better than "i KiNdA lIkE yOu"

   "I was not begging! I was simply tricking you so you would save me." Sinister tried to hide his fear

   "I saw you cry, who knew Halloween Bosses were afraid of stuff like that!" She taunted Sinister which kind of made him mad

   "Don't you dare go there!" Sinister shouted at her. Frost laughed at Sinister.

   Sinister stopped talking to her and he inched closer to the fire. Frost decided to put the ration wood into the fire for Sinister.

   They both stared peacefully at the Orange fire as it lit up the cave. Frost flinched when the embers touched her cold skin. She was a bit repulsed by fire but didn't want to look weak by little sparks.

   Out of the Blue, a violent gust of wind blew outside. The remnants of the breeze entered the cave and nearly put out the fire. Luckily, the fire persisted.

   Frost looked towards Sinister who was shivering. The Wind didn't help his near extinguished state. Frost felt pitiful for the poor fire Titan.

   She tried to find something to give him. There wasn't much in the cave excluding Sinister's cold, Metal armor.

   She looked at herself and decided to sacrifice her robes for him. She stood up and unattached the Fur-coat. "What are you doing? W-Why are you taking off yo-" Sinister asked but got cut off

   "Relax. Here take this. It'll warm you up." Frost said as she threw her robe to Sinister

   "Thanks for your Hospitality, but you need this more than me." He said as he threw it back

   "No, you're the Fire Titan in the Frost Dimension, you need this more." She threw back at him

   "Yeah, but you have a T-Shirt on in a Blizzard. I insist you take it." Sinister said throwing it a bit harder at Frost

   "I'm literally an Ice Titan I'm fine." Frost sounded slightly irritated and threw it hard at Sinister

   "Ow! I said you keep it, I don't need your Robe." Sinister threw it even harder at Frosts face

   Frost got hella pissed and threw it really hard at Sinister's Face. Sinister got up (nearly falling in the process) and opened the Robe up. He charged at Frost and tried to forcefully tried to put it back on her.

   Frost snatched it from his arms and tried to force it on him. They engaged in a WWE wrestling match to try and get the other to put the Robe on.

   "You put it on!"
   "No you!"

   They bickered and fought for nearly 5 minutes straight until they both ran out of energy. Sinister was already weak from the pond and was now gasping for air.

   Frost laid on Sinister's chest and weakly tried to continue the Fight. She put her face on Sinister's chest after giving up. "You Fire Titans are persistent..." she mumbled

   Sinister fired back with "You Ice Titans are annoying."

   It was pretty clear neither of them were going to relent. An unstoppable force vs an unstoppable force type of problem.

   Frost thought of a compromise but was really embarrassed to suggest such a thing. She managed to overcome her doubt and asked "D-Do you want to uhhh...S-Share the Robe...?"

   She tried to make it not sound weird. "not like sleep together! I mean, it's not either of us are going to submit s-"

   "Sure we can share." Sinister calmly said as he grabbed the Robe which was thrown to the side in the scuffle.

   Frost was sort of getting second thoughts and tried to get up. Sinister grabbed her and brought her back down. "Where are you going? You are the one who suggested this, correct?"

   "L-Let me go! You stupid Pumpkin, I hate you!" She hissed at Sinister, attempting (and failing) to be intimidating.

   She started kicking and punching him to no avail. Sinister ignored her hissy fit and covered both of them in the robe. The makeshift Blanket was really nice. It was coated in warm fur.

   Frosts squirming slowly died down. She eventually stopped kicking and accepted it. Sinister chuckled "Tired aren't you?"

   Frost gave a weak nod. She had been exhausted from everything that has happened. This mission was really tiring. The thing she wanted most right now was to sleep.

   Sinister brought her closer and flipped onto his side. He hugged Frost like a body pillow. The warmth from both the Fire and Sinister washed over her like a Breeze from the Beach.

   The same Euphoric feeling came back. It was addicting and yet, felt so good. Frost closed her eyes and the sounds of the Blizzard became fader and fader.

   Sinister was also tired from today. He closed his fiery eyes and went back to sleep. The rock was sort of uncomfortable, but sleeping next to someone made up for it. The two fell asleep in each others arms.

   These weird lovebird (and lovepumpkin) slept with each other, nearly murdered each other, fought over a blanket and slept with each other (again) all in one day. Love is crazy, but is it this crazy?

End
>——————————————————————-<

Yeahhhh, that ending was rushed but i don't care

That was really stressful to write Jesus Christ. I was making great progress in the week but I stood up all night on Thursday to write something else.

When I got back to this it was already Friday and I didn't realize the cave scene would take an entire day

Idk enjoy because I didn't

Valentines special is coming up
Gold Titan story is coming up

See y'all next week

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 2.2K 70
Banana bus squad fanfic Ships include: Terrorsnuckle Minicat Daithidecalibre Ohmtoonz H2Ovanoss BasicallyIDoScotty Warnings Assault, weapons, flu...
23.1K 700 128
Wassup! I'm Zan as u should know ^^ ~ This book revolves around Lander. Idm adding minor ships into chapters, but please make requests abt Lander! ~...
18.8K 45 23
Hello and welcome to probably one of the worst TDS fanfics that was clearly made by someone who is extremely terrible at writing stories and essays...
35.8K 749 50
Just some head canons and one shots stories of my favorite web show called "Solarballs" and maybe a lot of stories that is a fake scenario or short...