Dear Crush

By IcyStar_05

It all started with a crush... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 35

31 2 1
By IcyStar_05

A pair of slender fingers brushed upon the pages of the diary as it flipped through the pages until the last page arrived. The man then closed the diary and looked at the female figure lying beside him on the bed while sleeping peacefully. His hazel brown orbs admired her sleeping figure. He removed a stray strand of hair from her face and kissed her cheek softly. She smiled lightly in sleep which made him smile at her cuteness.
He then slowly moved out of the bed, making sure to not wake her up and walked towards his study table with the diary in his hand. He placed the diary in the desk and sat on the chair. He picked up a pen from the pen stand and started writing on the diary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

tears By call me k

Teen Fiction

1.5K 107 32
i just "need" someone // i just "used" someone
805 43 14
When Hannah finds out that she has to take gym over the summer she figures that her whole summer is ruined. Until she meets someone that she'll never...
2.1K 283 37
TEEN-AGE LOVE..#FIRST ATTEMPT OF WRITING A STORY #if any grammar error please do excuse me.. A girl who experiences her first love in her life.. Will...
265 29 30
A young girl with a troubled life runs into someone she never thought she would. Love brings out secrets in one another but is brought to a halt...