Proximity

By Juthi7

When two different side of people, with nothing common between them met, we could expect nothing but disaster... More

Prologue
A Cute Bodyguard?
First day of the work
Don't you dare to touch me again
The Gift Box
Trying to kill me?
Weird Behavior
Sneak Out
Sickness gotten into my head
Termination letter
Kindness
Date

Warning

377 30 3
By Juthi7

Tay's POV:

'.....a threat from an obsessive lover who was rejected by his former lover.'

Those words of his kept ranging inside of my head that I couldn't help myself but get drowned by alcohol. His words and that bloody scene of my cabin, I want to wipe it off out of my mind.

He is too good for his own job. As if he could see through me. This was what terrified me today.

I kept thinking with my eyes closed when I felt the presence of someone in my room.

Is it New? Why would he come to my room this late of the night?

I tried to keep myself calm. Footsteps were coming closer and closer and stopped in front of me. The glass in my hand is being slowly pulled away.
In that instant I grabbed that person's hand with my free hand and pulled towards me.

It is New. He was startled but instantly put a distance between us. Yeah, we were really close.

My mind was kinda jumbled because of alcohol so I don't know what kind of expression I was giving right now. He was sure trying to pull his hands off but I gripped harder.

For the first time, I saw his expression creaked a bit. So I thought about playing with him a bit.

"Trying to kill me?"

He was quite for a few seconds then answered,

"No."

"Then what the hell are you doing in my room? Without my permission."

"I thought you were sleeping. So I just trying to take the glass off from your hand. You might get hurt if that glass slipped out of your hand and break. After all you're barefooted."

I released his hand after realizing that I'm still gripping it. I slowly put the glass back on the table then lean back comfortably.

"Mr. New Thitipoom, your way of observing things is sometimes way more terrifying," I snickered as I said.

"Sorry Mr Tawan it's a bad habit of mine."

"Glad that you know about it. That's why.... you should use your bad habit where it needed be. Don't get into too deep of someone's personal life," I warned him about the last line as looked into his eyes.

As for how intelligent he is, he probably got the point of my warning.

"I'll keep that in mind,"he bowed to me and then left.

I just don't want him to see through me. Not my vulnerable side. After all,I don't trust him completely.

The next day:

"I was so worried about you as soon as I heard what happened yesterday. You must be terrified," my uncal said as he sipped his green tea that I ordered.

My mood was already worse since morning because of terrible headache. It gotten even worst when I came to know that my uncle Sam Lowkhunsombat was waiting for me in my cabin.

"I made sure no one could find out about what happened yesterday. But as smart as you are, nothing can escape from your eyes. I won't even surprised if you say which soaps I used today in shower,"I said with a smile.

"HA HA HA you're as humorous as always Tay. Sorry if you find it uncomfortable but whatever I did was because I'm worried for you. You're the only symbol of my big brother left behind. Of course I have to take care of you. I always warned about that Off guy but you never taken that seriously. Look what he cau.........."

"He didn't do anything uncal rest assure,"I cut him off.

He sighed.

"I know both of you are good friends. But remember what I always say, don't trust anyone. You don't even know when they'll backstab you," he said looking straight into my eyes.

'I took your advice so seriously that I don't even trust you anymore.'

Of course I didn't say that aloud.

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Oh I almost forgot about it. Do you know Mr. Thana's daughter Momo?"

'This man came to meet me without any motive? That would be impossible.'

"He had a daughter? Never heard of it," I act as if I was surprised.

"Yeah he have a really beautiful daughter. Perfectly match with our - I mean with your status. Mr. Thana always praise you for coming this far just using your mother's surname."

My eyes twitched at the last part. It feels like he was mocking me. But I showed that I'm pleased to hear that.

"So ...why not meet her," he stated.

"Well I'll think......."he cut me off.

"No need to think about it. Trust me she's a perfect match for you. I'm sure you'll like her," he winked at me.

And at last,

"Ok if you say so."

I agreed.

It was as simple as that, I had no right to refuse him in the first place.

After that, I escorted him to his car and then he left. I was finally able to massage my jaw because of fake smiling. I saw New standing far behind me but I didn't say anything.

When I reached my cabin, Toy was looking at me anxiously.

"Boss! I-Is everything ok? Why Mr. Lowkhunsombat came here?"

"To let me know that he's watching my every move."

"Don't tell me....he knows!?"

I shrugged. I opened the drawer of my table and took a painkiller.

"My god. He's terrifying."

I chuckled.

"Yeah you can say so. Now give me the info about work."

................................

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in."

I was surprised to see New.

"Mr. Tawan."

"I'm all ears."

"Khang got caught."

"And?"

"He doesn't have the clue who contacted him about this task. He did this because of money for drugs. The calls he got were from the burner phone. Money also given to him in cash. There are no CCTV cameras in that area where he leaves."

"So you mean to say that there is no clue of the actual culprit?"I asked irritatedly.

"Apparently, yes,"he answered with a blank expression.

I sighed and leaned backwards. The puppeteer put a great show behind the scenes without letting us know about the strings he pulled.

*DING*

I snapped out of my thoughts and checked my phone.

'Tommorow 1 am at Mezzaluna.'

This man can't wait any longer huh.

The next day

New is driving the car towards my destination. As I was going to meet my-would-be-future-wife, I dressed pretty much elegantly. Also I need to show that old man that I'm really interested about it. Tsk. If only I had upper hand on the shares, I would have never bowed to him like this.
But I've to be patient. This is the only thing that I can do to gain more power.

I looked at the front seat as New driving attentively. Something clecked in my mind. A bodyguard's duty is to protect its owner from all the problems, right? Then this should also be counted as a problem that I'm gonna face today. I smirked as I keep looking at him.

Today is going to be fun.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(A/N): Hello everyone and yeah late update. I had my final exam also I started a new anime. Which hooked me up👀.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and also hope this Chapter will make any sense🥲. And see you not so soon but soon I guess? Byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 2.7K 20
Pete, chubby and energetic teenager who give positive vibes and happy to all the people around him Vegas the CEO of big company in Thailand who is co...
131K 4.8K 47
Tay Tawan Vihokratana the CEO of Vihokratana group's a straight man has to marry the gay guy New Thitipoom Techaapaikhun the CEO and only heir of th...
71.3K 4K 43
Sweetest LOVE 4 U [COMPLETE] Newwiee, Max, Bright and Gigie have the same target in life, which is moving from Phuket to Bangkok. Day months and yea...
143K 6.9K 36
NEW Lucky Charm🍀. [COMPLETE] Tay Tawan is the best senior detective on his squad. He arrested hundreds of bad guys, gangs and mafia around Thailand...