Gravity Force (Gravity Falls...

By fallingunDawn

Mabel and Dipper Pines travel to a city in Oregon named Gravity Force to stay with their great uncle Stanford... More

Introduction
Summary of Episodes
Episode One: Paranormal Prosecute
PP (1)
PP (2)
PP (3)
PP (4)
PP (5)
PP (6)
Episode Two: The Dip That Rules the Heart
DRH (1)
DRH (2)
DRH (3)
DRH (4)
DRH (5)
DRH (6)
DRH (7)
DHR (8)
DHR (9)
DRH (10)
The Canid Protector
What Changed? (Pacifica and Gideon)
Gideon Northwest Quotes
The Perfect Family Fraud
Dipper's New Friends
Characters as Books
Pacifica Perfect's Redemption Idea

Announcement

16 0 0
By fallingunDawn

I am not going to post more chapters on this AU.

But, to compensate, I will be making a quick description on the episodes (without giving much details, so someone else can figure this out and imagine). I will not delete the previous two episodes, but whoever writes this has full permission on altering and bettering the episode.

Well, I don't have any coloured designs, but I have the designs made by my friend Anna.

From now on, I will only be writing and drawing some scenes of the episodes and the plots, and that means the Three Seasons, so consider this book a guide for this AU.

That's all I had to say, thanks for checking this, I hope you have a great day/night! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1.6K 52
Please be warned! This story is pretty old and written by someone with limited writing experience! You have been warned. Hey Gravity Falls fans! If...
1.2K 53 17
Very and I can't stress this enough, very slow updates** A story in which Dipper and Bill live happily together with their own kid, Aaron, their live...
73.7K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...
11.1K 613 23
Set between Stanford Pines return and Weirdmageton. Dipper and Mabel are also aged up slightly for this. Dipper had no idea what he'd be getting hims...