MONKIE KID: THE TALE OF THE N...

De miraclequeen45

Guang xuming, a nine tail demon who was destined/forced by her kind to rule the world. But things change in t... Mais

❤MIN BIO❤
A HERO IS BORN
BAD WEATHER
DUPLICATION
COMING HOME
NOODLES OR DEATH
CALABASH
THE GREAT WALL RACE
IMPOSSIBLE DELIVERY
SKELETON KEY
MACAQUE
THE END IS HERE
REVENGE OF THE SPIDER QUEEN PART 1
REVENGE OF THE SPIDER QUEEN PART 2
DUMPLING DESTRUCTION
TO CATCH A LEAF
SHADOW PLAY
THE POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP PART ONE (72 TRANSFORMATIONS)
ON THE RUN
GREAT GRAND DRAGON OF THE EAST.
SMARTIE KID
THE FIRST RING
COOKING WITH CHANG'E
BENCHED
THE KING, THE PRINCE AND THE SHADOW
THE SAMADHI FIRE
THE IMPERFECT WORLD
THE CORRUPTED KING AND THE POSSESSED PRINCESS
VALENTINES DAY SHORT
TIME TO BE WARRIORS
DESTINY FULFILLED
QUESTION
FAMILIAR TALES
NEW ADVENTURES
THE GREAT TANG MAN
SORRY!!!
THE DEBUT FOR MIN!!!

THE POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP PART TWO (THIS IS THE END)

631 26 7
De miraclequeen45

A orange streak crash landed on top of a mountain and smoke clears up to reveal min, who hugged her knees close to her and hanged her head as she began to cry. Suddenly, she felt a warm presence in front of her and looked up to see a glowing ball of energy. It began flying aground her as it shined brighter before it died down to reveal trixx.

"T-trixx? It's you?".

The fox spirit bowed at her but min didn't look too pleased.

"What are you doing? Just go away! I wanna be alone".

The fox frowned and floated closer to her.

"I said leave me alone! I don't want to see anyone, especially!".

The fox looked a little offended but didn't stop moving closer until it got closer to her crying face.

"Go away, trixx!".

Trixx finally touched min's head with hers, surprising the half-demon as she suddenly felt warmth and comfort then hesitantly closed her eyes and calmed herself down.

"Are you okay now?".

". . . Y-yes".

"Good".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"AHHH!!!". Min immediately backed away from the front the fox spirit that just spoke in fear and surprise. "Y-you can talk! Woah, this is exactly like the first time when mk and I met the monkey king. If I didn't know any better, I'd say my mind is playing tricks on me".

Trixx giggled. "You're funny, min. You should really get into stand-up comedy".

Min frowned. "No thanks. I would probably end up killing people with laughter".

Trixx laughed before noticing that the 17 year old wasn't kidding. "Oh, you're serious. But why are you so sad?".

"Oh, I dunno. I just find out I was meant to kill and destroy the people I care about the most. Thanks for asking".

Trixx floated to the ground and grabbed some mud. "If you're upset then you should put this on. I heard it helps calms the nerves and it's great for your skin too".

She began rubbing mud on min's face, much to her dismay.

"Good for my skin? Normal teenagers worry about bad skin. I don't have that luxury. My father decided to teach me a permanent lesson by neglecting me and my mom!".

"Sorry, min i-".

"For so long I thought that if I move on from my past, I'd be happy. I am, but at the same time in not! Instead I'm scared than ever and I don't know why!".

"There's a simple question you need to answer, then". Min thought she was losing it when she saw two trixx floating in front of her. "What are you scared of?".

"I-i don't know. I'm just scared".

Another trixx appeared.

"Yes, min, what are you scared of?".

"Everything. I don't know". Min replied, starting to feel becoming frustrated as more trixx appeared, all floating around her.

"Is it the people who've hurt you in the past?".

"No, no".

"Your dad?".

"Spider queen?".

"No, no, n-no, no!".

"Lady bone demon?".

"Are you scared of your dreams?".

"Yes. I mean no. I mean-".

"Then what? What are you scared of min?".

"Answer the question, min".

"Talk to us".

"Come on, answer the question".

"Come on, answer it".

"I'm scared of myself!". Min yelled out, sending shockwaves busting right out of her as the lookalikes dissearpered.

"Why?". Trixx asked, already knowing fully well that she was going through all this because of her scar on her cheek.

"Because I'm confused. It's like, I dunno, like . . . I'm looking for something but I don't know what".

'Ah ah ah ah'

Min heard the voice but it sounded more closer than before.

"Did you hear that?".

"Hear what?". Trixx lied, already knowing min was hearing the call.

'Ah ah ah ah'

"That voice". Min stood up .

(Min)
Every inch of me is trembling

But not from the cold

Min wiped her tears and began to walk down the mountain.

Something is familiar

Like a dream I can reach but not quite hold

I can sence you there

Like a friend I've always known

Min stood before a tunnel on the mountain before walking inside, feeling like it was calling out to her.

I'm arriving

And it feels like I am home

I have always been a fortress

Cold secrets deep inside

You have secrets, too

But you don't have to hide.

The tunnel was dark until touches  suddenly lit up with flames as min looked around in wonder.

Show yourself

I'm dying to meet you

Show yourself

It's your turn

Are you the one I've been looking for

All of my life?

Show yourself

I'm ready to learn

Ah ah ah ah

(Ah ah ah ah ah)

Min turned around and saw a light shinning down a tunnel inside the cave and decided to run after it in excitement.

I've never felt so certain

All my life I've been torn

Min placed her hand on the walls as she continues to run.

But I'm here for a reason

Could it be the reason I was born?

Min slides down a path before leaping just in time into the air and flew across a big pit to get to the other side to follow the light shinning brighter.

I have always been so different

Normal rules did not apply

Is this the day?

Are you the way

I finally find out why?

Min runs down the tunnel before using her fox fire to blast some boulders away from blocking her path

Show yourself

I'm no longer trembling

She continues to use her fire to lift boulders out of her way.

Here I am

I've come so far

You are the answer I've waited for

All of my life

Oh, show yourself

Min blasted a boulder into pieces before entering a cave with thousands of shiny crystals everywhere, acting like stars.

Let me see who you are

Some green crystals form a figure that looked like red son.

Come to me now

Yellow crystals form a female figure with some kind of moon hair accessory on her head

Open your door

Don't make me wait

Purple crystals form a group of people.

One moment more

Pink crystals form in the shape of tang, pigsy, sandy, mei and mk.

Oh, come to me now

Min moved her arms as the crystal-formed people began circling around her

Open your door

Don't make me wait

One moment more

The Crystals spin around together before they formed what seemed to be a golden scepter with a blue gem on top. Min reached out her hand and touched it before crystals rushed up towards the ceiling and the whole place lights up as the walls began showing her and guang xuming's memories of their lives.

(Where the north wind meets the sea)

(Ah ah ah ah)

(There's a river)

(Ah ah ah ah)

(Full of memory)

Come my darling, homeward bound

Min turned around and saw a glowing crystal-formed gaung xuming standing in front of her, smiling, to which she tears up.

(Min)
I am found

(Both)
Show yourself

Step into your power

Grow yourself

Into something new

(Guang xuming)
You are the one you've been waiting for

(Min)
All of my life

(Guang xuming)
All of your life

(Min)
Oh, show yourself

Ah ah ah ah

Min begins to spin her body and hands around as huge flames began flying around her.

(Ah ah ah ah)

Ah ah ah ah

(Ah ah ah ah)

Ah ah ah ah

Min drops her arms as the flames disappeared to reveal she was now back where she started, on top of the mountain.

"Did you find what you were looking for?". Trixx asked, already knowing that she has.

Min stood tall and strong. "I think i found more than just that, trixx. I found-".

Suddenly, a loud explosion was heard and min turned around to see blue light from a far away distance and a huge shockwave headed towards her direction, to which she held up her hands to cover her face and stood her ground to not get blown away. Immediately when it touched her, min's eyes glowed blue and she could see tang, pigsy, sandy and mei where stuck to sandy's ship, mk trying to fight off a giant scorpion mech and and the evil smirk of the lady bone demon. Min's eyes widened as they turned back to normal while the shockwave ran past her. She immediately narrowed her eyes, glaring with determination.

" . . . Destiny".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's even bigger than before! Mk no!". Mei yelled, she, tang, sandy and pigsy were stuck to sandy's ship in the dessert while they watched mk trying to face off the lady bone demon's giant scorpion mech.

Mk landed on the ground, holding his staff as he glared. "That's not good!".

The scorpion tail aims to stab mk but he quickly leaps into the air. He then ripped strands of his hair and made his clones appear.

"Alright mks!"

"Let's get to work"

"It's porty time!".

Each of the mk's gave mk a boost towards the mech. But before he could hit it with his staff, he was blocked by a seal that made all the clones disappear as Chinese writings appeared on it.

Mk gasp. "What?!".

"Mk, the more power you use, the more . . .". Tang started.

"Powerful I become? Very observant". LBD exclaimed, before throwing mk away towards the hard ground as he screams.

Suddenly, a flash of red light ran by and grabbed mk into the sky. Mk opened his eyes and saw that he was above the ground.

"What?". He then looked up and saw he was being carried (not bridal style) by the half-kitsune hybrid, much to his delight. "Min! You came back!".

Min smiled at the older boy before glaring at the LBD inside her mech.

"You are finally here, child. Are you here to tell me you've made your choice". The bone demon smirked.

Min stayed quiet as she glared daggers at the demon.

"Come now. Don't be like that. Giving the source of your existence the silent treatment is considered disrespectful".

"I have no respect for you, even if you are the reason why I'm here today. You are a horrible mother! And I will kill you".

That last part surprised mk.

"You really are Guang xuming, a alter disappointment".

"See you in a bit, mk".

"Wait, what?".

Without another word, min immediately threw mk way up into the sky as he screamed, before she charged at the scorpion mech. LBD did the same as the two met in mid air before throwing various punches and kicks at each other.

Min threw a punch but lady bone demon caught it. She held tightly unto her fist before placing a hard blow in min's stomach, causing her to spit out some blood. Min gritted her teeth. She grabbed LBD's arm and used her strength to swing the surprised demon around a few times before throwing her to the ground. LBD quickly caught herself a inch away from the ground and charged back at the hybrid, aiming a punch.

Min quickly douge it by moving to the side. She moved from left to right rapidly as LBD threw more punches at her. Min grabbed her fist and pulled it past her before giving LBD a kick in the back. She quickly flew after the falling demon and got in front of her, then gave a jab in the chin, almost sending her backwards. Min quickly got behind LBD and kicked her, sending her flying forward. She quickly got in front of the demon and punched her back, before getting behind her again. Grabbing her fox fire-covered hands together and brought them over her head, min brought her combined fist down and smacked lady bone demon's head, sending her flying down.

Min suddenly teleported in flames and appeared behind the falling lady bone demon then kicked her back into the air. She flew after her and punched her higher into the air. She then once again teleported and appeared behind lady bone demon and sent one last kick at her, sending her crashing into her scorpion mech. Min panted almost out of breath and feeling exhausted as saw watched the smoke clear away from the impact LBD made with the mech.

Suddenly, she heard cackling, much to her surprise. The smoke cleared up to reveal lady bone demon sitting on her mech as she laughed maniacally.

"Oh, my dear child. Did you really think that your mare hits could defeat me? Although, I must say that I'm impressed. For a half-demon, you're quit stronger than expected. It's a shame I can't take your power as well, cuz you'll be needing it a lot sooner than you think".

Min gritted her teeth in anger. She still had one more trick up her sleeve and this one might just end it for both of them.

Min brought her hands down to her side as a red aura surrounded her form.

"Ka . . . Me . . . Ha . . . Me . . . Ha!!".

Min fired a huge fox fire blast at the lady bone demon and her scorpion mech as said demon's eyes widened for a moment in shock. The fox fire enveloped the mech in flames, as min groaned, adding more force to the attack while feeling her energy being drawed away by the second. But before she knew it, she yelled in pain as a giant pincher grabbed unto her and began squeezing her whole being.

"Did you seriously think that I wouldn't be prepared to face your fox fire attack again?".

It was then that min noticed the same blue aura that protected DBK from her fox fire before was the same one that slowly began fading away from the mech after the fire died down. Min grunted, trying to break free from the grip but it was no use. She already used a large amount of her energy in fighting earlier. Another disadvantage of being a half-demon, you don't have as much energy as a full one. Min made sure to keep that tip for later.

Suddenly, a faint scream was heard as mk fell back down from the sky. The pincher holding min quickly opened up and grabbed mk before squzzing them both together, making them to yell in pain.

"Think little! Think little! Think little!". Mk tried to shrink himself but couldn't.

"Aww! Trying to shrink? That's not going to work anymore!". LBD taunted, tightening her mech's pincher even more.

Min grunted, managing to turn to mk. "Mk . . . I". She yelled in more pain.

Seeing the girl was in pain and at the extent of tearing up, mk groaned in anger.

"I'm not gonna let you win!!!". He yelled at lady bone demon, who smirked.

"In tour thirst to destroy me, you both used all your energy and powers".

"Not all of them". Min heared mk say, before opening her eyes to see mk trying to reach for his staff. "Here . . . Comes . . . Monkie kid!".

He finally grabbed his staff and yelled as a golden energy around him freed him and min from the pincher. He quickly wrapped an arm around min's waist tightly before stabbing his staff on the ground and golden energy frees the others stuck against sandy's ship.

"Monkie mech! He's doing it!".

"Show em what you can do kid!".

Min created a giant monkie mech that touched the seal as more Chinese writings appeared on it, to which lady bone demon smirked as a huge explosion sent sandy's ship far away.

"Mk!! Min!!". Mei yelled, her voice disappearing into the distance.

"What is this?". Mk asked, he and min giving their eyes from the bright light.

"I . . . I don't know". Min said, before a giant hand grabbed hold of the whole monkey mech as the light died down to reveal a mech way bigger than the monkie mech and with blue glowing chains around it.

"Now do you understand? From the start you never had what it took to defeat me. All your powers could do is make me stronger!". LBD exclaimed, before the clawed hand destroyed the head of the monkie mech, revealing mk and min.

"No!". Mk cried.

LBD the floated in front of them in her true form. "Now, I will undo the memories of this world! And you will be reborn to join me". She gestured to a weak min.

"No!".

MK extends his staff but lady bone demon smirked as she caught it. It glowed blue as the seal showed a complete set of Chinese writings before mk noticed something as he tears up.

"What?".

The staff became heavy as it falls to the ground. "No! I can't lift the staff!".

The staff began to get covered up in ice as it spread towards mk.

"Please stop!".

"Mk!".

He turns to see min slowly began to get covered up in ice as well.

"No! Don't do this!". He pleaded with the demon as ice began to spread up his body.

"Do not relent your fate, child. You can rest, knowing you served your purpose. Destiny has found you. Both of you".

'He's coming'

Lady bone demon looks up and a golden light falls from the sky and lands in front of the kids, sending debris away and bracking the ice off of them, before their eyes widened in shock at who was in front of them.

"MONKEY KING?". The questioned in unsion

Mk got up from the ground. "You're really here?".

LBD glared at the sage. "Destiny cannot be undone, sun wukong!".

She brought the golden staff next to her. Wukong's eyes twitched at the sight before turning to a guilt-filled and regretting mk then a weak min laying on the ground as she tried to get up. He then turns back to LBD and smirked.

"Let's test that theory".

Wukong quickly grabbed hold of the teenagers and leaped off the destroyed monkie mech.

"W-what! No! What are you doing?". Mk exclaimed.

Wukong ignored him ad they all lands on monkey king's cloud that zoomed by and it took them far away from LBD. Min managed to look back and saw the chains bracking off the giant mech before it made a bright light over shadow the area, including all of megapolis city. Mk crys at the sight before looking at the tearing up min, who looked back at him as well before she turned away. She couldn't bare to face him right now.

The trio flew for a while before they spotted sandy's ship in a distant and flew over to it just in time as the cloud weakened and they had rough landings. Wukong glances at the remaining of his cloud disappearing and saddens at the sight.

"Mk!". Mei cried, making wukong turn to see the gang surrounding mk.

Sandy helps him seat up as he let's out a soft groan and quickly remembered someone.

"Min!". He turned to the side and spotted the weak girl groaning softly before he ran over to her and tackled her in a hug, much to her surprise. "Min, I'm so glad you're okay. I was so sorry about you".

Min immediately saddens. "I'm so sorry, mk. To all of you".

She looks at her friends approaching them as mk pulled away from the hug and saw that she was tearing up.

"I was just so scared and thought that I might lose you all and-and-".

"It's okay, kid. Mk told us everything". Pigsy exclaimed.

"You're not turning evil, and even if you did, we'll help you get through it". Mei said, sitting down next to the 17 year old and smiled at her.

"Cuz we're here for you, kid". Sandy added. "And we care about you".

"And we'll find a way to heal that scar off your face". Tang added, as min looked surprised that they knew about the scar before she frowned.

"I truly don't deserve you guys". She sniffed.

"Of course you do". Mk said, wiping a tear away from the half-demon's right eye, unaware of the blush that came upon her cheeks as she smiled at him before looking ahead and noticed monkey king looking at them.

"Monkie-ku?".

Everyone else turned to the sage trying to push himself to sit up before giving mk a small sheepish smile and a wave.

"Hay, bud. Miss me?".

MK immediately broke down. "Where were you?! You could've stopped this! We could've . . .".  He paused as he teared up before glaring and pointing at a distance. "We have to go back! We have to take her down!".

"We can't". Sun wukong said, looking down.

"No!". The sage back looked up at the glaring mk. "I'm going back! I'm gonna get my staff and finish this!".

"The staff is gone, bud. And I'm in no shape to face her. Neither of us are. I didn't get back in time". He looked away.

Min looked at him in concern before noticing mk looking down at his clutched fist in determination. She was about to say something, but pigsy beat her to it.

"Back from what? Your vacation?". He glared at the sage.

"Pigsy-". Tang was cut off by fingers in the face.

"No! What could've been so important that you leave mk and min alone to face that, that thing! You're supposed to be his mentor and help min like how you failed to help guang xuming!".

"ENOUGH!". Sandy suddenly yelled, making everyone to look up at him in shock.

He quickly smiled nevously at them. "I think we should give Mr monkey king a chance to explain".

Everyone turned back to monkey king.

"Alright, alright. I was never on vacation". He sighed. "During the battle with spider queen, i found out lady bone demon was back. And she's bad news. Your dreams weren't just dreams, kid. They were visions". He said to min, who wasn't really surprised.

"Yeah, I kinda figured that". She muttered.

"I need something to fight her. Something so powerful even she won't be able to win. A weapon".

MK sighed. "Okay. A weapon. Hay, if you think you can beat her, let's go find it".

"What? No! You're not going, I'm going!". Wukong exclaimed.

"Wait, what? You chose me. I can help".

"We all can help". Min added, standing up next to mk.

Wukong stood up as well. "Yeah, so here's the problem. You guys have this thing called mortality! So-".

Mei cleared her throat. "You're not looking so immortal yourself, Mr king"

"We can do this. We're stronger together". Mk exclaimed,  as min smiled at him.

"He's right. Even when we're at our weakest, we're each other's greatest strength". She added.

Wukong was speechless by their words before he sighed in defeat. "Fine".

The gang grinned as mk and mei began cheering and dancing around, to which min laughed. But what surprised her and made her laugh even more was when mk suddenly hugged her and spines her around. The two of them laughed before their eyes met and they blushed when they realized their situation. They quickly let go of each other while grinning nervously at each other.

"Now it's not gonna be easy. In fact, it's going to be really, really dangerous". Monkey king exclaimed, smiling fondly at mk and min.

"Okay, so where are we heading?". Pigsy asked.

Wukong pulled out a scroll and tossed it to mk as it transforms into a map. Mk caught it and opened it as everyone looked at it in awe.

"Well I guess we're going on a journey to the west".

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

25.7K 1.2K 15
[AVAILABLE!] Various Lego Monkie Kid x Female Muzan Reader. ____________________________________ ❝𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛, 𝑑𝑜...
17.9K 772 12
Macaque x Female Sun Wukong Reader. __________________________ ❝𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆...
3K 120 10
Princess Iron Fan always said Y/N and Redson were like fire. In their own, individual rights. But, there are different types of fire. That's why it...
3.3K 76 15
A teenager who just wants to have a nice summer break, ends up in a world they know very little about. How will they get through this? Who will they...