Grey Rain - BNHA

By -klaussired

In which Aoi Nishikawa falls in love and tries to take over the world with a ragged group of friends (BNHA ff... More

0 - Intro
1 - Calming Rain
2 - Baking Blues
3 - Hero Killer Stain
4 - Aftermath
5 - Conviction
6 - According to Plan
8 - Attack
9 - Success
10 - Hero or Villain
11 - The Art of Escapism
12 - Kidnapping (gone right)
13 - Overhaul
14 - Dr Giran

7 - Preparations

463 11 1
By -klaussired

"The Master is good." Tomura said while playing with a stack of cards, "I tried so hard to find out where those idiots were going, and he figured it out in an instant."

"Guess he really showed me up."

"It was worth having a team on standby, then wasn't it? Tomura Shigaraki." Kurogiri said from behind the bar.

The cards Tomura were fiddling with them dropped, "hmph, I guess."

The door to the bar then opened revealing Grain, "I heard back from the union today, you can expect a delivery tomorrow."

"It was thrown together quickly. So it might not look like much. But quality is guaranteed."

"When have I even failed you guys, look at Aoi. She's now apart of the league, so trust me. These guys are good."

"I must apologise for making such a unreasonable request." Kurogiri guilty said.

Grain too a puff from him cigarette, "Tell me Shigaraki. Do you know why the union accepted this outlandish order of yours?"

"'Cause everyone's got high expectations of you. If the League of Villians steps into the light, then the scum hiding in the sidelines will follow suit."

He pointed at all three of them, "and if that happens brokers like me will be rolling in hungry new customers. Crime pays."

"Oh, yes. You're gonna be so busy you won't be able to keep up." Shigaraki said in return.

Grain chuckled, "I'm looking forward to that. Anyway, thanks."

With that he left the three villians.

"The board is set with my pawns and their prey. Finally. Time for the real game to begin." Tomura finished.

Aoi frowned a bit, "Tomura-Sama, am I your pawn?"

Shigaraki turned to her, "No, never. You are a piece in the chest board. But your the queen."

'This idiot, she's so infatuated with me she doesn't even notice I'm just using her quirk.'

Aoi blushed, "Ahhh, thank you Tomura-sama."

"I'm honoured to be able to help you in any way, even if my part isn't that Involved."

Toga skipped into an abandoned warehouse where the Vanguard squad of the League of Villains were currently residing, "Hey, hey! Special delivery from Tomura!"

"He wants use to bring these along when we go, so I'm guessing there's enough for everyone."

"C'Mon. I'm ready," the man in a black cloak, Muscular said, "Let's hurry up and do this."

"It's still too early. Besides don't forget he said we shouldn't do anything flashy."

"Yeah, he acted like a spoiled brat when we first met. But suddenly he's began to take a change." Dabi said.

"This is gonna be nothing more than a warning shot. We'll pull those false hero's from their shining pedestals."

He smirked, "and in doing so create a bright future for this world."

From a corner in the warehouse the padding of brown boots was heard.

"Don't forget your goal, you get the kid and get out."

Aoi emerged from the darkness a stern face on her, "I've been intrusted by Tomura-Sama to make sure this operation is a success."

She glared at them, mostly Muscular, "While I'm only here to monitor you all, If any of you mess this up. I'll kill you."

Toga giggled and skipped over to the blue haired woman, "yes miss leader!"

She saluted her, then took her arm back to where she was sat, away from the three men.

Toga smiled at her, "Your Aoi Nishikawa. Right?"

Aoi was shocked, "yes, I am. How did you know that?"

Toga blushed an hid her face in her sweater, "I read the article about you, when you killed your boyfriend. I was so inspired."

Toga looked up at her with a wide smile, "you're experiences led to me meeting you, youre like my idol."

Aoi blushed, "I've also heard of you, Himiko Toga, you attacked your friend and drank his blood."

Toga blushed again, "Ah, Saito-Kun, he was so cute all bloodied up when he fought those bullies. I just couldnt help myself. His blood was so delicious."

Aoi hummed, "you need blood to survive?"

Toga looked up at the warehouse roof into the night sky, "kinda, it helps. Blood, if i drink it i can transform into that person. But yeah I kinda need blood to survive."

"Toga, if you ever needs any blood come to me." Aoi softly smiled at the teenager.

Toga burst up and hugged her, "THANK YOU SO MUCH AOI, I LOVE YOU."

Aoi just laughed, they needed to get prepared for the attack.

Above on a Cliff over looking the training camp, was where the Vanguard were.

"Huuuhhh, ummm. I do not like this. It's so not cute!" Toga complained as she put on her mask for ingesting blood.

"They were engineered for the black market, from what I hear." Mustard said after she complained. "You should be worried that they work, not that they look pretty."

Aoi huffed, "all of you stop complaining, Tomura-Sama had all this equipment especially made to help with your quirks."

She stood in the middle of everyone, "make sure to keep water on you at all time, that way if anything goes wrong I'll know."

"Ugh, I'm just saying they could be a little more stylish. Is that too much to ask?" Toga said waving her arms at her side.

"Hi, darlings! Sorry to keep you waiting." Magne said finally arriving.

"Get to work. Get to work." Moonfish repeated.

"That makes eight of us," Aoi said as the rest of the Vanguard arrived.

"I don't care. Just let me loose." Muscular demanded. "I'm too pumped up to stand by."

Dabi turned to him, "shut your mouth, you crazy bastard."

"We wait." Dabi said with a psychotic look on his face, he was the leader of the vanguard with Aoi just there to observe them.

"We're still expecting three more people to join our little party."

"The League of Villians made a mistake going after them with a bunch random thugs at the USJ. Better to use a small group of elites"

"The first thing we have to do is take away theorem sense of peace and show them that their lives rest in our hands."

OOOAHHH YOU MAY SAY IM A DREAMERRRRR

Did tomura name the league of villains after league of legends? Bc it's canon he plays it

HEHEHEHE THATS THE START IF THE TRAING CAMO ARC HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

MY GIRLY AOI IS A ROLE MODEL

the relationship Aoi will have with Togs is gonna be motherly, she sees herself in Toga and wants to orotect her.

We'll see more of this during the Overhaul arc hehehe

Damn I work hard on writing during the night at like 2am but don't write during the day hah

Anyways here's this picture I coloured for Aoi and Tomura.

The art belongs to hiro mashima but i coloured it Hehe

25/1/23
12/2/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 43 19
Basically the story of Beauty and the Beast except with Tenko Shimura (Tomura Shigaraki) as beauty and Dabi as the beast. The LOV as the servants. No...
96.6K 2.7K 18
□Discontinued □ . ○𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗○ "ⁱ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ!" - ʸ/ⁿ . . . {ᵃ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃ "ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵒ ᵖʳᵒ ʰᵉʳᵒ"} ʸ/ⁿ ʸᵃˢʰ...
556K 19.3K 38
Stuck in an abusive house, Y/N turns to video games and art to cope. But one day she meets someone online who will end up saving her life in more tha...