Stone Cold K*ller

By minxyjee

(ENEMIES TO LOVERS BACK TO ENEMIES TO LOVERS) AGE GAP, GRUMPY/SUNSHINE He is a monster. The Devil. My nightma... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chaper 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
prologue-epilogue part 1

chapter 32

156 7 5
By minxyjee

Sienna Stone    <------name change

It was a quiet ride home. The tension in the car could rattle glass if the silence was in physical form. My mind bombarded with so many questions, but I push them to the side. Because honestly there is always a tomorrow to ask him. I just want this night to end on a good note. It's after all still my wedding day and whose to say its over.

So changing the subject could start lessening the tension in this car, "I had fun tonight. We should do that again soon." I say with brightness.

Dimitri is sitting beside me, he turns his head to me, "fun? You hurt yourself punching a drunk and now you have bruised knuckles."

"He deserved it. And my knuckles are fine." I counter with a smirk, "I would have taken him myself if it weren't for my husband and his cane."

"True. Didn't take much to take him down." Dimitri says chuckling.

I laugh, "Remember his famous last line, 'be lucky you got the cane--"

"Alright. Enough." Nico orders, interrupting me. He is staring out the passenger side window.

I sigh looking out my window wondering if tonight was already ruined and too late for me salvage.

We finally make it home we get out of the car and walk up the ramp.

Once we enter the front door I am confused as to why Gryo, the minister is still here as he stands by the stairs. My husband wheels to him and they both start whispering to each other. Nico looks pissed and Gryo looks irritable as they seem to argue about something.

Don and Dimitri stand beside me while I wait for whatever is happening. Nico looks pissed beyond saving when he turns his wheel and rolls back to me and the twins.

He looks like he wants to murder someone when he gets closer.

Gryo is standing at the same spot, folding his arms against his robed chest. Something about the way his eyes land on me has me shiver in ickiness.

"Sienna." Nico grabs my attention. I face him and see something close to looking apologetic written on his face.

Frowning I take a step closer and place my hand on his hand that is rested on his chair, "what is it?"

"I tried. It sprung on me since this morning when Gryo needed me to talk to him about 'unfortunate factors' before the ceremony. Some traditions haven't changed and I tried to go around it. It's apparently one tradition that is still around ever since the first war and I can't change anything about it because I have no jurisdiction on it." Nico explains to me yet he lost me on the first half.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, already uneasy by his words.

He places his other hand atop my hand, he looks away from my gaze, "in Russian tradition of the first blood heir to be wed must consummate with bare witness to seal a union."

Say what again.

So we have to have someone watch us have sex? What the fuck.

That's one serious fucked up tradition. "What is this, some Royal shit I'm not aware of!?"

Nico opens his mouth but I push his hand off mine and walk around his wheelchair, glaring at Gryo, "let me guess, you are the one that suggested to watch." I accuse the old man.

Gryo nods, something dark glinting in his eyes, "yes. For this union to work and seal all alliance you must have a seeker."

A seeker. Shit on a stick, he is being real about this. "No. You sick fuck. I'm not making love to my husband with an audients!" I fume whirling around to Nico who seems to grimace at my anger, "this is some joke right, please say it is!"

Nico couldn't meet my eyes, "its...unavoidable. The tradition is real."

Cazzo.

I can't have my first time letting some old perve watch me.

"That's not it." My husband mentions.

"Of course it isnt." I bit out, annoyed.

"The sheets are to be presented to the one who married us."

Confused, "why would--" I stop myself when it occurs to me what he is meaning.

I cry out, "that's revolting!"

This is not what tonight should be ending like. I refuse.

How can I have sex with my husband with this old man sitting at a corner watching. It would be the worst and uncomfortable night of my life, petrified at the thought. To have a witness--

Wait.

Maybe there is a loophole to this after all.

I face Gryo, "the tradition states that there must be a bare witness. Does it say anything about who can witness?"

Gryo frowns, "no. Not nessassarly."

I turn around to my husband who raises a questionable brow at me but ingore it and look past him and look at the twins.

"The twins can be the seekers."

The twins straighten and look to be stunned by my words before I turn to face Gryo who is looking every bit annoyed, "they are to watch me fuck my husband." I state.

Gryo nods reluctantly with a sneer placed on his face,"I will be waiting for the results, then." Then he turns and leaves to the kitchen area.

Results. He means bloody sheets, sicko.

Nico grabs my arm and pulls me down to him, our eyes meeting, "you have no idea how hard I am for you right now."

Heat blossoms into my body to his words, "lets go fix that then." I whisper.

Straightening up I walk towards the stairs feeling eyes on my back side. I smile to myself making an effort to sway my hips sensually as I walk up, gliding my palm up the banister.

I'm still nervous as all get out when I reach to the bedroom door. I inhale much needed air and open the door. Making my way to the bathroom to get freshened up. Taking off all my clothes along with my heels. I couldn't help the trembling in my hands when I pick up a hair brush and brush my long hair. I decide to only wear a silky deep magenta rob and nothing beneath.

I can do this.

You can do this Sienna. You trust the twins and all they will be doing is watching.

All there is, is Nicolai, my husband.

Placing down the hair brush I check the mirror and see a small flush on my cheeks. My virgin jitters are no joke when I feel my heart beating erratically.

Just me and Nicolai.

My shaky fingers grasp on to the bathroom knob and turn it. I walk into the bedroom seeing Nico standing with his cane by the bed, no twins in sight. "Where are they?" I ask, clearing my throat.

"They will come in shortly I just need time alone with you. I know this isn't ideal and it isn't one of the traditions I'm proud of from Russian customs in a 'made mans' law." He mutters, words sounding sincere.

"Men are pigs." I say in fact.

"Indeed." He agrees with a small smile.

Walking over to him I lay my open palm on his covered chest, "but not all." I whisper before reaching up on my tip toes and kiss his lips.

All consuming is how I describe this kiss, it's not desperate like the other times. This time it feels passionate like two flames licking together to mend into a one big flame, lighting up the room.

His free hand comes up and grips the back of my neck, taking control. Licking and tasting my mouth with abandon.

But we are still human and break the kiss to inhale air back to our lungs. His forehead rests on mine, our breaths tangling together, "bed, now." He orders.

I quickly scramble onto the bed, pushing the sheets aside and find out that the original sheets are replaced with white ones...right, evidents for my virginity.

Nico walks around the bed to his side and leans his cane on the side table. Slowly, he undresses--taking off his over coat and tossing it to the side, then he unbuttons his button up shirt one by on taking his damn sweet time. My eyes zeroed in on his every move when he unbuckles his belt and pulls his pants off; along with his briefs. His shoes long gone but he is still in his black socks.

Why is it a turn on for me knowing he will be wearing socks while doing the dirty? Something about it has my core heat up like a thermas.

Pride swells in my chest knowing his legs are gaining more feeling and strength each day passing.

I lick my lips when his erection stands proud and angry, slapping against his lower stomach, and bobs up and down by his movements.

Getting on the bed he grabs my ankles and pulls me close, causing me to gasp, "I've been impatiently waiting to put my face between your legs again." He groans untying my robe and opens it. My naked body on full display for his eyes. His eyes land on my tits then slowly down until he sees my pussy, wet and ready for him.

Half his body is laying on the bed while he leans his head down and licks up my slit, I moan, "oh, Nico."

He swirls his tongue and nudges his nose into my clit which as me squirming in heat, "that's it, oh my god, right there!" I mewl out.

My legs shake uncontrollably and my stomach coils with tension, needing a release soon. I whimper and moan when he speeds his tongue in circular motions until finally he finds just the spot.

"Cazzo! Si si si si!" I moan as my orgasm takes over and takes my sanity with it.

My entire body shakes and trembles in the aftermath as Nico slurps my release and places a kiss onto my pussy before looking up to meet my eyes, "дерьмо, I want to go down on you for hours."

Nico hauls his entire body up and helps me right myself on the bed. My head lays on a pillow while he hovers his body over mine. I frantically take off my robe and throw it somewhere before grabbing his head and pulling him down on me. We kiss and the taste of me on him has me going feral.

I can feel his cock nudging my entrance, I break the kiss, "Papi, please give it to me."

He groans laying the top of his head on my shoulder. His arms holding him up so he won't crush me, "I don't want to hurt you, baby." His voice sounding strained.

If only he knew how much I want him, "let me ride you then."

"You are going to kill me with that mouth of yours." He says before getting off of me and lay on his back beside me. I bite my bottom lip in anticipation getting up to straddle him.

That's when I hear the bedroom door creak open, I look over my shoulder and see that the twins had finally come to lay witness to my de-flowering. My ass on display as I straddle their Pahkan and his cock poking between my ass cheeks.

A hand grips my chin and forces me to look away from them and back to Nico, "eyes on me, darling."

I lean down, my bare breast touching upon his bare toned chest, my nipples hardening from the friction we cause from our breathing. Kissing his lips slowly, deeply, and tasting him with fervid heat. His hands slides down on my body and grip my waist. I use one of my hands and reach over behind me and grip his heavy cock, leading it to my entrance.

I slide the tip of his cock against my wet entrance up and down, he breaks the kiss and groans, "put it in."

My body is hot with need for this man, I've never felt such temptation and need for someone until now.

My mouth parts slightly as I press down ever so slowly onto him. His mouth parts and eyes darken looking lustful while we both stare at one another, breaths mingling. I move up and down onto the tip of his cock until finally I press further down. I whimper to the stretching and the fullness knowing he is not all the way in yet.

"Easy baby. Go slow." Nico murmurs, nipping the side of my neck.

It does hurt. "Why so big?" I whimper, pressing down until finally he is fully in me. "So full..."

Nico ignores my words and kisses me on my cheek, chin, and lips, "good girl. Just feel me. Let your body get used to it." He praises me.

I lay my head down on his shoulder and take huge gulps of air. My entire body is shaking with the intrusion and the sharp pain feels like a burning sensation. We stay like this for a moment. Nicolai being entirely patient with me until the pain slowly subsides and my body relaxes.

Getting up with my palms placed on Nicos chest for support, I start moving up and down in languid strokes.

His hands grip the sides of my ass and squeezes, "that's it baby. Ride me."

Closing my eyes and swinging my head back, I moan feeling his thick cock deep inside me when I bounce on him, taking control. His grip tightens on me when I speed up, feeling every inch of him. "My god, Nico." I mewl, hearing his balls slap against my ass. My nails embedding into his skin, "you feel so good." I moan.

The sounds of our heavy breaths and slapping skin reverberates the room.

Nicolai watches my tits bounce with each thrust I make on him, "your tight little body is killing me, fuck." He moans.

Oh my god.

His moan is my favorite sound now. I need to hear him moan again. So I pick up my pace and fuck him, hard.

His mouth parts and his eyes hood over looking at our joined bodies until he finally looks up at me, "your bleeding all over my cock. So fucking beautiful. Fuck, Sienna" He moans my name.

I bend down and kiss his lips again, taking all his grunts and groans with me. His nails dig into my skin with a bruising touch.

I wanted to see our joined bodies so I get up and look down on us, my pussy swallow his cock as I bounce a fast tempo.

"You see how perfect you are for me? Look in my eyes and tell me how perfect we fit." He demands, voice sounding heavy as sin.

My eyes snap up and meet his beautiful blues, "perfect." I moan pronlongingly.

"And mine." He says, grabbing my hand and placing wet kisses on my bruised knuckles, "all mine."

My stomach clenches and toes curl to a familiar sensation coiling tight in me. My orgasm coming closer, faster, "I-I'm about to cum." I whimper.

"Not yet, baby. Not yet." He groans, slapping my ass cheek.

Thats when I choose to turn over my shoulder and meet eyes with the twins. Don sitting on a chair at the corner and Dimitri leaning againt the dresser. Both intently watching me, I look down and see that they both are pitching tents in their jeans. Their eyes darkening when they see me watch them watch us.

Something about them watching me and Nico has me feeling all in sorts, not bothered that they are in here but maybe deep down wonder if they dare come closer and--

Nicolai grips the front of my neck and forces me to look down on him, "you like that huh? Being watched while you ride my cock like a slut." He lowly voices, sounding growly.

Nicolai talking dirty is my kryptonite.

His grip tightens around my neck cutting some of my air supply. A fat tear rolls down my cheek when my orgasm almost reaches its peak, "yes!" I answer him.

He juts his hips up and meets his mark, which causes me to scream out his name and feel my release flood beneath me.

Nico tenses and moans my name in release right after me, filling me up with his thick warm cum.

He releases my neck from his grip and I collapse onto his chest, both sweaty and spent. Our chests heaving up and down and bodies shaking in the aftermath as the cool air whips our skin.

My head lays on his chest while his hand comes up and swipes my hair strands out of my face. His cock is still inside of me beginning to soften a little, "sleepy?" He asks me.

I hum in reply snuggling into his chest.

He chuckles patting my butt, "we need to get up and change the sheets, ангел."

Oh yes, the proof. I forgot about that.

I get up off Nico as his cock slides out of me, leaving me empty. Don comes over and takes the white sheets---

"Oh my god. It looks like a crime scene!" I shriek in horror, embarrassed.

Then I look down to my husband who is now sitting on the bed, his cock all bloody, "jeezuz." I whine, closing my eyes with my hands. My face burns, "I'm mortified."

Dimitri comes to me with a small smile, "Hey-hey, don't you ever think this as anything other than beautiful, sweets."

"He is right, sweetheart. You took his cock like a Queen." Donovan praises me.

Blushing I cross my arms over my bare tits, "this isn't what I imagined losing my virginity."

Nico naked as day as me gets his cane and helps himself up to walk over to me, towering me with his 6ft tallness, "I know and I will make it up to you. Let's shower and go to bed."

Don and Dimitri leave with the bloody sheets when we make it to the bathroom.

"How are you going to make it up me?" I ask.

He smirks, "you'll see."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 670 22
"I'm not your toy." "Yes, you're my toy, Tesoro. Mine to fuck, and mine to do with as I please. I could break you in half too, if I want. So watch yo...
Art of Darkness By Vara

General Fiction

3.5M 112K 68
"Look at them, enjoying life without you. I guess they favor your twin sister more than you that's why they gave you up, huh?" After thirteen years o...
3.7K 186 21
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ข๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
19.1K 740 19
Vaughn Morozov, the future Pakhan of the New York Bratva, grade-A arsehole and my personal monster. Alicia King-Steel, only daughter to Englands most...