Burn Amongst Humanity [D. Hal...

By risingdawn2022

[[Rated Mature for mentions of physical and verbal abuse, panic attacks, night terrors, phobias and death]] |... More

[ ACT ONE: A Burning Ember ]
|I|
|II|
|III|
|IV|
|V|
|VI|
|VII|
|VIII|
|IX|
|X|
|XI|
|XII|
|XIII|
|XIV|
|XV|
|XVI|
|XVII|
|XVIII|
|XIX|
|XX|
|XXI|
|XXII|
|XXIII|
|XXIV|
|XXV|
|XXVI|
|XXVII|
|XXVIII|
|XXIX|
|XXX|
|XXXI|
|XXXII|
|XXXIII|
|XXXIV|
|XXXV|
|XXXVI|
|XXXVII|
|XXXVIII|
|XXXIX|
|XL|
|XLI|
|XLII|
|XLIII|
|XLIV|
|XLV|
|XLVI|
|XLVII|
|XLVIII|
|XLIX|
|L|
[ ACT TWO: A Dying Ember ]
|LI|
|LII|
|LIII|
|LIV|
|LV|
|LVI|
|LVII|
|LVIII|
|LIX|
|LX|
|LXI|
|LXII|
|LXIII|
|LXIV|
|LXV|
|LXVI|
|LXVII|
|LXVIII|
|LXIX|
|LXX|
|LXXI|
|LXXII|
|LXXIII|
|LXXIV|
|LXXV|
|LXXVI|
|LXXVII|
|LXXVIII|
|LXXIX|
|LXXX|
|LXXXI|
|LXXXII|
|LXXXIII|
|LXXXIV|
|LXXXV|
|LXXXVI|
|LXXXVII|
|LXXXVIII|
|LXXXIX|
|XC|
|XCI|
|XCII|
|XCIII|
|XCIV|
|XCVI|
|XCVII|
|XCVIII|
|XCIX|
|C|
|CI|
|CII|
|CIII|
|CIV|
|CV|
|CVI|
|CVII|
|CVIII|
|CIX|
|CX|
|CXI|
|CXII|
|CXIII|
|CXIV|

|XCV|

21 2 0
By risingdawn2022

"Apotheosis"
________________

Casey was looking at Beatrice, who was holding up the talons. "Get going, go now!" Casey nodded and Beatrice took off.

Beatrice snapped out her claws quickly as she ran, while Casey was driving after her. Beatrice handed the claws off to Stiles, before she turned right back around to race off towards the tunnels.

Casey was at the Sheriff's station as she was watching for any sign of the Beast or in his human form, it would be Sebastian Valet.

Casey had her badge on and nobody dared to ask her about the multitude of extra knives or guns or ammunitions for the weapons, that she had on her person.

Casey looked up at the sight of Sebastian Valet standing in front of her and she slowed her heartbeat in an automatic response, as she looked him in the eyes. "Who did you say that you were looking for?" Deputy Valerie Clark asked him as Casey was reaching for one of her knives.

"The man's name is Argent." The Beast noted and Casey had signaled to Sheriff Stilinski, as he had come out of his office to look and see for himself.

"Did you say Argent?" Sheriff Stilinski asked as Casey was following them into the office. "So, you're looking for one of the Argents." He said and Sebastian, he was sitting on the couch across from the desk.

"You seem to know who I am. That means, you know what I'm capable of. Your friend here, she also seems to know despite her rather shockin' ability, to control her heartbeat." It would be high praise, if it was from anyone else.

"We both have some experience and personally, I would bet on her to survive anything." Sheriff Stilinski said coldly and Casey had a knife held in her hand, behind her back.

"Your weapons may be more sophisticated than the arrows and the bullets of my time, but they still won't kill me." Sebastian stated and with her other hand, Casey was doing a sort of code on her cell phone, that was currently resting silently now in her back pocket.

"I'm pretty sure that a nine millimeter Beretta will do more damage to you, than an 18th century musket." Sheriff Stilinski said coldly and he was holding the Beretta in his hand, pointing it at Sebastian on the desk.

"Are you certain, Sheriff? For... I can walk out of this place with my hands clean. Or, I can walk out with them drenched in blood. Your choice." Sebastian was suddenly lunging for Clark, who was thrown across the room.

Casey flung the knife across the station and it sunk into Sebastian's shoulder, as he lunged swiftly for Lydia, who sent him flying with her scream.

But it was too late, as now her hands were drenched in her own blood and she kept pressure on the wound, on her neck.

Tye's roar echoed through the Sheriff's station as he lunged for Sebastian and Casey was scrambling to get to her other guns, as her blood was soaking into her clothes.

Casey was groaning as she made a makeshift bandage out of her extra shirt and her ripped jacket, as she was bandaging it up now, just as best as she was able to.

Tye and Sebastian were fighting swiftly, clawing and slashing at one another and Tye was backing out of the Sheriff's station, doing his best to get Sebastian out of the station, away from them.

Beatrice was racing into the tunnels and she was skidding to a stop, trying not to run into Deucalion, Liam and Scott. She looked at them and they all looked at her. "So someone does have a broken neck." She said as she looked down at Theo, who was looking up at her. "Hey." She said.

"You're helping them?" Theo asked as Beatrice was shrugging a bit at the words.

"I am a werewolf first." She said rather simply with a shrug, as another alpha let out a howl.

Beatrice looked over her shoulder quickly to see now that a pair of very familiar red eyes, was coming out of the dark. Tye walked into the tunnels and he was followed by Casey, whose wound was bandaged properly as she carried a modified military shotgun.

"Let's go save Mason." She signed as Scott had gotten the cane and they all were walking to find the Beast.

"Beatrice!" Malia shouted and Beatrice's eyes glowed, as she turned to look at her sister. Malia flung Belasko's glowing blue talons down the tunnel, as Sebastian's claws were buried into Beatrice's stomach.

Beatrice caught them as she fitted them onto her own claws and stabbed them into Sebastian.

The Beast roared in shock at the talons, and now, Beatrice's eyes were glowing brighter than they had before and Beatrice brought up her legs and she pushed out hard with the rest of her newfound power and strength, as she roared.

The Beast stumbled backward and she dropped into a crouch on the floor as she was already healing at a positively extraordinary rate.

"MASON!" The shouted scream just from Lydia's banshee abilities, it was able to bring Mason back.

Scott had managed to kill the Beast once again by throwing the cane into the spectral form, of the Beast, after Mason had been separated from it then.

Beatrice looked at the talons on her claws and she glowed her eyes as they were brighter than before, as Tye was standing up and he nodded. "You all right, kiddo?" He asked and she was nodding.

"Yeah. Yeah, I think I am." Beatrice murmured as she looked at Malia and she was taking the talons back from her.

"Is everyone okay?" Scott asked.

"Not everyone." They had forgotten about Theo apparently, as he was now crackling with electricity.

Casey fired the shotgun at him and Theo staggered back, as he looked at her.

"No one messes with my family!" She was ready to fire it again, but Kira had it handled well in hand.

"The skinwalkers have a message for you, Theo. Your sister wants to see you." Kira spoke as she drove her sword down into the ground.

"No, help me! Help me!" Theo shouted and Beatrice was quietly shaking her head as he was dragged down into the earth.

||Hale Loft||

Casey and Tye were grinning at the sight of Beatrice walked into the room with Talia behind her. "I figured that we should bring, the true youngest of the Hales back to her home." She said.

Talia walked over to her mom and Casey was smiling as her stomach was getting progressively bigger and Talia was smiling a little, as she hugged her mom.

"Hi guys." Talia murmured very quietly with a bright smile, to her yet unborn siblings and Casey nodded at the words.

"I'm lucky to have all of you." Casey said as Tye looked up at the doorway and the werewolves in the room, they all recognized it before Casey did.

Talia was running up to the doorway and Derek was walking into the loft in a surprising state, with a small smile on his face.

"Don't get too excited. None of you guys. I can't stay for long and Casey, is aware of it." Derek said as Casey was nodding a little. "But, I had to show up at least once." He said.

"You get framed again?" Tye asked knowingly and Derek nodded a bit at the words. "Go figure." He said and now, Derek was nodding.

"Yeah, now don't you three have somewhere to be?" Derek asked as Talia, Beatrice and Tye all gave Casey hugs, before they were all leaving the area.

"That was not exactly subtle." Casey pointed out and Derek scoffed. "But then again, none of you are subtle in really any way, shape or form." Casey pointed out and Derek nodded, as she walked into his arms for a hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37K 125
**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a reason. But she wasn't exactly prepared t...
5K 254 16
"My friends..." Calavera shook her head, sounding almost annoyed. "I don't think you're aware of your poor timing. Do you know what the dark moon is...
404K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...
6.9K 109 31
This is once again another Teen Wolf fanfiction. ----- Everything was over....right? Wrong. There has been a disease outbreak in Beacon Hills. It's a...