tale of the nine tailed x rea...

By Quackthe_duck

what if Lee Yeon fell in love with you? who will Nam Ji-ah fall in love with? what if you were there with him? More

Introduction
Characters
About y/n
A glimpse into the past
Y/N's journey from Seoul
The fox bride
important note
The fox bride -2
Not a chapter
The fox with the red umbrella
yeou gogae
first meeting
Soo young' s truth
The fall and Lee Yeon's past
the fountain of luck
Nightmares
The snail bride
bulgasari
the brothers conversation
the investigation of the skull case
the investigation of the skull case-2
The survivors of the galaxy
the survivors of the galaxy -2
The dragon King
The Shaman
A sweet moment after the rescue
the direction of ghosts
the phone call
Lee Rang's Past
A sweet dinner and the man
the funeral
The Hell Of Blades
Meeting Shin Joo
Ah eum and Lee Yeon
Min-seo and Yeon-seo
Dogs

The attractive thief and July 15

553 18 1
By Quackthe_duck

Third person pov

And?" Yeon said.Y/N stood up and said " even when I order pizza, I never go for half- and -half . I always choose just one". " What are you getting at?" He asked. " I declined his offer ", y/n said shrugging her shoulders , she then looked towards Yeon and continued" because I bet on the fox whose house I broke into". Yeon folded his hands and said " you really are a smart woman...is that all?". Rang words rang in y/n's head and she decided to listen to his advice. " That's all"she answered. " I'm hungry ", Yeon said and walked away. " Why don't you pack and leave this island, huh?" y/n called out. Yeon paused and turned around to  asked " what?" . " Your brother seems to be planning a special event" she replied. "And that's what I'm waiting for", he said and continued walking away.

Koo shin joo was at a restaurant eating while looking at Ki yu-ri. The snail bride owner saw him looking at her and she walked to his table and pulled his ear. He put his bowl down  and turned to her  annoyed while she was laughing. " She's a new face, huh?" She asked. " She's not a native Korean fox ", he replied . " Then?" She asked. " She must be from overseas"he replied with heart struck eyes. The snail bride owner sat down at the opposite side of the table and said " She looks so fancy, perhaps because she has been abroad. How much are all those jewellery she's wearing?".
Shin Joo ignore her question and asked " who's name is the reservation under?" . She looked at the clipboard in her hand and answered " ki yu-ri.... She's a director of moze department store. Wow".  " She doesn't look like the one to succeed on her own ", he commented. " Perhaps she won a lottery ", the owner said. " Foxes with money and power these days are either one of these two types. Either they're born with a silver spoon and noble blood, like  lord Lee Yeon, or they broke taboo and stole someone's life", shin Joo said looking at yu-ri, then they're eyes met and she smiled at him causing him to looking away and continue eating.

Y/N and Lee Yeon were sitting outside, looking at the viewand eating. "Doing this,makes everything in the morning seem dream like. It would be great to live a boring but simple life", y/n said. " Then move to the country side", Yeon commented. Y/N looked at him  and said " do you miss the nature?" . " Not really. There are no department stores. More than anything, I can't give up on americanos and mint chocolate ice-cream". Y/N hit him on his shoulder and said " you and your mint chocolate ice cream, what kind of  fox  are you?" . " Life's the same for everyone. Old hags in the Countryside villages maybe wearing flower patterned pants, but that doesn't mean flowers bloomed in their hearts too. You'll find harsh , sickening years inside them." Yeon said. "  I don't think Life's  same for everyone. Is that the same for you?" y/n asked looking at him and then she continued " I'm just curious what the pattern of all those years you've lived is." Yeon looked at y/n and asked" then what about you? what made you wait for your brother for such a long time?" . " It's really simple. I miss him and I love him, loving someone gives you hope",she replied. " I'm waiting for someone I miss too", he said . " Your first love? Is she a human or a fox?" y/n asked him studying his face, " wow, you're face is full of regret . Did you break up with her or what?" she asked. Yeon didn't reply just continued eating, " you're not gonna tell me , are you?" She commented. " That first love of mine was a human and she died, so I still can't give up on her. Happy now?" He said looking at her. " Waiting for her, you're waiting for someone who's dead?" y/n asked him. " She promised..to be born again", he said. " But what if she breaks her promise?" She asked softly. Yeon stood up ignoring her question and said her to throw his food box too and walked away.

Ki yu-ri reapplied her lipstick in the bathroom and walked out of the bathroom. She then came near a door that is staff only and was about to open it when "hey you're not supposed to go in there!" said a voice , she turned towards it and saw shin Joo .  " "Oops, my mistake ", she said while shin Joo came near her and said " I don't think it was a mistake ". " I don't look poor enough to be stealing things. How about we introduce ourselves to each other. We're the same species. I'm yu-ri " she introduced extending her hand. " To be Frank , we're not the same species . Are you Russian , then?" He said not shaking her hand. " You're keen" she commented. " How did you come to Korea?.... Could it be- " right, by smuggling. Have you ever been on a nine hour flight stuck in between pistolet makarovas?"she interrupted him, shin joo shook his head, she continued" As soon as I landed, I wanted to shoot the smuggler's face ". " It must've been hard" , he said sympathetically. " So if you judge me by my looks and say I might not be the type to succeed on my own, wouldn't that make me sad?" She asked stepping towards him while he stepped back." You know, that was..... I have a duty to confirm things" shin joo Said.
"Ahh.... So you're curious about my secret of success?" Yu-ri asked sarcastically. " Yes", shin Joo replied nervously. " It's not that special. " She said and told him to come closer ,he hesitantly Did and then she kissed his cheek, shin joo gasped and she said " by being sweet, like this" and then she put her gun on his stomach and continued " and by being brutal ,like this". Yu-ri then pulled out his necklace from his neck and walked away. Poor shin Joo dropped to the floor.

"How could you get robbed? "Yeon asked disappointed. "I'm ruined, without that necklace, I can't understand what animals say"said shin Joo sad. " You've been saying that you're the master vet or whatever. Serves you right." Said Yeon.
" What?the thief was strikingly attractive?" asked Yeon to shin Joo who was on the call while throwing some stones , "You know, the stupidest thing in the world is to be blinded by a woman ", Said Lee Yeon. " You ruined your life after being blinded by a woman, too" shin Joo called him out. " What did you say?" Yeon shouted so loud that shin Joo had to move his ear away from the phone.  "Anyways, what should I do?" He said lost. " Isn't that obvious? You know her identity. Barge in." Replied Yeon in an obvious ton. "I can't. She has a gun" said shin Joo. " You're damaging the pride of the foxes... A gun shouldn't be a problem", said Yeon annoyed.
" You know I've been traumatized, since I lost my tail to a gunfire by a hunter back in time"shin Joo said. Yeon closed his eyes annoyed while he continued" so please come back as soon as possible". " Stop whining and go get it back!" Yeon said finally and cut the call. He turned around ready to go back when he noticed something.

The ajhumma who rang was talking with was at the shore, she tied a rope to one of the bamboo sticks with the white cloth on top and turned towards the sea and folded her hand.

Lee Yeon was looking at a tree whose one branch was broken and asked to himself " why does this one have a broken branch? That must've hurt". He touched the broken part of the branch and used his magic to heal it , he then tied his white handkerchief around it and said to the tree " eat well and grow strong". He then looked towards towards the sea and thought the northwest wind is blowing. Something's coming.

"Hey Jae Hwan,Were there more similar cases for real? Who are the victims? what happened to them?"y/n asked jae hwan with whom she was on a call with. "All four of them are unidentified females" he replied. " When was it?" y/n asked. " The first case occurred in 1954, August 13." He replied. " 1954..." y/n mumbled remembering what the girl spirit had told, Since right after the Korean war ended. Something vile came into the island through a typhoon. Y/N quickly opened up the notebook she was carrying and told Jae Hwan to read the cases in order.
" August 25,1961. September 6,1979 and September 7, 1987, the term between them are long,but isn't this practically a serial murder case?" Said jae hwan. " What were the days?" y/n asked. " In the order they were Friday, Friday, Thursday and Monday " replied jae hwan . " Between August and September. Huh?" Said y/n confused but then her eyes widened in understanding and she asked jae hwan to wait for a minute. She opened up Google and searched the dates according to lunar calendar.
August 25,1961/July 15,1961 by lunar calendar Friday.
September 6,1979/July 15,1979 by lunar calendar Thursday.
September 7,1987/July 15,1987 by lunar calendar Monday.

"July 15th, by lunar calendar. If my calculation is right the dates are all the same and today's the same date, by lunar calendar",y/n said to jae hwan . " y/n , please get out of that creepy island right now", Said jae hwan worried for his friend but y/n cut the call.
" What the hell is happening on this island?" She asked.
She then saw a man come down hysterically with a hammer in his hand. " Excuse me. Weren't you on the boat with pyung-hee's father ?" She  asked . The man started running back, she followed him . " Two of the survivors passed away. Your life is in danger!"
y/n yelled the last line. She ran behind him begging him to listen to her. He fell down causing her to stop running as well. She went near him to help him but he attacked her, injuring her shoulder causing her to fall , the man stood up  and yelled " go away, you ghost!". He was about to hit her with his hammer again. Y/n shrieked in fear and braced herself for the impact but Lee Yeon came and stood infront of her , protecting her by takin the hit on his back. Y/n looked up in shock as Lee Yeon smirked at her and turned around , the man was about to hit him but he grabbed his hand and twisted it ,
He took the hammer from his hand . He grabbed the man by his neck and lifted him, he was about to hit him with the hammer when y/n shouted " don't kill him!". Lee Yeon turned his head to look at her and let the man go. y/n stood up holding her shoulder in pain.

Lee Yeon pov

I bought some herbs for the injury on  y/n's shoulder. I sat down and pulled her shirt down her  injured shoulder to put the herbs on it but she covered it back up and said " it's not that bad", she was about to stand up when I made her sit back down. I pulled the shirt down again and put the herbs on the injury. " What is that?" y/n asked. " It's a fox remedy", I replied." It's hot", she said. " Gosh, stop being a crybaby ", I commented. She jerked my hand off and said " your hand is so hot.. it's burning hot". " What " I mumbled confused. I looked at y/N's injury shocked to see that there were snake scales formed near the injury and neck. " What's this?" I asked. Suddenly y//n  grabbed me by the neck , I was shocked. She smiled a sadistic smile and said " long time no see, Yeon".  " Who are you?" I asked. She replied " it's me. The person you've been waiting for". " What", I asked. She brushed her hand across my hair and  Cheek and asked " but first let me ask you something. Why .. did you kill me?" .

Hey guys! That's it for today. Phew! This chapter was very long and yes, I copy pasted Lee Yeon's pov from my previous chapter.

Saranghae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 1.4K 26
as stated in the title, a series of one shots of your faves from aouad (or other fandoms). everything has a divider so make sure to look for that if...
231K 9.3K 71
This is a 'Tale of the nine tailed' fanfiction. Some of the things are gonna remain same as the kdrama while some are gonna change. How would the st...
2K 89 6
Demons cannot fall in love because love is pure... but what if a demon wishes to love a pure soul? What if she becomes the reason why he comes to thi...
21K 1.4K 32
Once, a Nine-Tailed Fox and a human fell in love, but she tragically died in her lover's arms. And for centuries, the Nine-Taled Fox has wandered the...