Starting New

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... More

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Graduation
Training
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
Christmas
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

Bella Gives Birth

85 3 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's Point of View:

Over the next week, Bella got stronger and stronger and was now looking more and more like herself. 

Right now, I was sitting with Bella in the living room. She and I were both eating some nutritional food that Esme had made for us while also drinking some blood on the side. ''Have you thought of some names for your little one,'' I ask Bella, resting a hand on her bump. 

''I've been playing around with a couple,'' Bella nods her head. I smile at her before taking mine and Bella's dishes. ''I'll take these to the kitchen,'' I tell her. 

She nods her head, smiling. I get up, and smile at Edward, as I walk past him as he walks into the living room and made my way to the kitchen.

After I placed the dishes in the sink I turn around and walk back towards the living room. I pause, however, when I see Jake at the top of the stairs. I walk up and stand next to him.

''You okay?'' I ask him. He just stares ahead, and I look at where he was looking at. I sigh when I see what he was looking at. Just as I was about to say something but was interrupted. 

''Alvenia, Jacob,'' I look down and see Carlisle at me with Noah standing by his side. ''Bella could deliver as early as tomorrow,'' Carlisle sighs as we walk into his study where I saw Esme. ''The pack will come for the baby,'' I sighed, looking down at my belly and rubbing it thinking of my twins.

''You all need to hunt,'' I look from Carlisle and Esme to Noah concerned. ''Al's right, you need to be at your strongest for her,'' Esme rubs Carlisle's tense shoulder comfortingly. 

''We need to go tonight,'' Carlisle sighs. ''Carlisle, you're the enemy now, Sam won't hesitate, you will be slaughtered,'' Jake tells him. ''Emmett will come with us,'' Noah tells him. ''It won't be enough,'' Jake sighs. ''We have to do something,'' Noah tells him. 

''You all would risk your lives for her?'' Jake asks. ''Of course, we would. Bella and Alvenia are a part of our family now. They are our daughters as much as the others,'' Carlisle tells him looking at me softly.  

''Jake is right taking Emmett and Jasper with you won't be enough, but maybe my magic will be,'' I tell them.  

Noah looks at me in concern. ''I'm not leaving Bella's side, but I'm not letting you all go out there unprotected,'' I tell them as we walked through the house to the living room where I have left my Grimoires. 

I walk to the table and grab one, and flip through the pages. I stop once I found the right spell. I walk over to the chest that Carlisle had put in the room for my magic stuff and dig through it for what I needed. 

''I'll be back,''  I tell them taking some Salt and Black Tourmaline turning invisible and rushing out of the house and spreading the salt in a circle around the perimeter while also placing the rocks East, West, North and South of the house. 

I then speed back to the house in the house and reappear to the others in the room. I place candles in the room in a circle before stepping into the circle. 

I flick my wrist, lighting each of the candles. ''Al, you shouldn't use up this much energy,'' Noah tells me concerned. ''I'll be fine,'' I tell them, taking off the necklace my mother left for me and clutching it in my hands. I close my eyes, breathe in deeply, and let my magic flow.

Third Persons' Point of View:

The Cullen's all step back in shock as the flames grew higher from the candles. A golden glow came from her hands. 

While they all have seen her perform small and nonverbal spells, they have never seen her perform a ritual. ''Domum mean cum sale et lapide incolumem appello intra hos fines oro ut conserves eos, qui nos extra limites bene conservatos noceant!'' 

All the Cullens look around when the flames grew higher and higher. 

Alvenia's Point of View:

I open my eyes when I felt the spell was complete and looked around. ''What did you do?'' Jasper asks while Noah rushes into the circle and falls to his knees bringing me to rest on his chest.

''A boundary spell. Loosely translated, it means, with salt and stone, protection I call upon my home, within these boundaries, I beg you to protect, keep those who mean us harm, out of boundaries well kept,'' I tell them. 

''Now when you have your baby, the wolves won't be able to enter the boundary, you'll be safe,'' I tell her, slightly breathing heavily. 

''You all since being within the boundary while the spell was being cast means that you all can come and go as you please,'' I continue. ''We just need to figure out a way for you all to get yourselves fed,'' I tell them. 

They look at me in concern and I smile at him. ''I'm fine, and so are the twins,'' I look up at Noah and found him looking at me in concern. ''I couldn't do nothing,'' I tell him softly. 

He sighs leaning down and kissing my head before helping me up. ''Any ideas?'' I ask looking around. ''I have any idea but at the risk of the pack hearing me I won't say anything now,'' Jake looks around. 

''Do you think it will work?'' I ask him reading his mind. He looks at me and nods his head. ''If anything it will draw a few of them away and keep them busy,'' Jake nods his head. ''Well then I guess we should prepare,'' Carlisle looks around. 

''I'm not leaving Bella's side,'' Edward shakes his head. ''We'll stay as well,'' Alice steps forward gesturing between herself and Rose. Carlisle nods his head. 

Time Skip:

Noah, Carlisle, Esme and the rest of the guys left to go hunting a while ago and to me from worrying, Rose and Alice had me sit next to Bella and then they started talking names. Bella told us what names she thought of and Rose was trying to convince her otherwise. 

''You know I told you both the names that I've thought of, Noah and Nia have decided on the twins' names and haven't told anyone,'' Bella tells them. I chuckle rolling my eyes but look to the side when I heard Edward and Jake talking. 

Rose and I help Bella up while Alice stands on my other side. ''Are you okay?'' Bella and I ask him at the same time. ''Yeah,'' he nods his head. 

''Rose and Alice have been trying to convince Bella out of her baby names and trying to convince Al to fess up the twins' names,'' Edward chuckles. 

''They're not that bad,'' Bella says looking to Rose who just rolls her eyes. ''For a boy, I was thinking EJ, Edward Jacob,''  Bella tells Jake. ''And if it's a girl I was thinking of combining our Mom's names, Rene and Esme, so I thought, Reneseme!''

Jake looks at Bella as if he trying to process the name. ''Reneseme?'' Jacob trys the name out. ''You don't like it,'' Bella says. ''No, Reneseme is uh,'' Jake was struggling to find words. ''Reneseme is perfect, it's unique,'' Edward tells my sister.

Bella smirks looking at Rose. ''He likes it,'' Bella tells her. I chuckle as Rose smiles slightly before bending down to hand Bella her cup of blood but Bella doesn't get a good grip in time before it drops to the floor. 

Then was a sickening crunch and I look at Bella as she yells out in pain and clutched her belly. I drop to the floor when Bella fell as Edward caught her head. 

Edward picks up Bella and together we rush through the house to the medical room, Carlisle set up for Bella and me. ''Al pass me the morphine,'' Edward tells me and I do as he says straight away feeling my eyes well with tears. 

''Carlisle said the placenta must have detached,'' Alice tells us. ''He's coming as fast as he can,''  she continues. ''We'll have to do it,'' Rose shakes her head before grabbing a scalpal. 

''Rose wait for the Morphine to spread!'' Edward glares at her. ''There is no time, he is dying,'' Rose snaps. ''Get him out,'' Bella yells at us in pain. 

I look away as Rose starts and Bella begins to scream bloody murder. I feel tears fall from my eyes while I stay by Bella's side. 

''Rose?'' Edward calls up and I see Rose looking at the blood. I raise my hand and magic pulses through it toward Rose knocking her back. ''Alice get her out of the room!'' I tell her. 

Alice does as told and gets Rose out of the room. ''Bells everything's going to be okay, just breath, hold on long enough okay,'' I whisper to her. ''Save her, you have to change her now,'' Jake calls out to him.  ''Not while he's still in there,'' Edward shakes his head. 

''He's suffacting,'' Bella screams. ''Screw this,'' I raise my wrist to my mouth bite down and press my bleeding wrist to Bella's mouth.  ''You're coming back to us either a Cold One or Vampire I don't care which,'' I tell her.

I look up when I hear a baby cry and look towards Edward who was holding their baby. ''It's a girl, it's Reneseme,'' Edward smiles at his daughter before laying her on Bella's chest. 

''She's beautiful,'' Bella whispers. I smile not caring that tears were falling. But I frown when I see Bella's eyes unfocused and just as my niece lets out a wailing cry. 

I take the baby and hold her while Edward tries to resuscitate Bella. I cry and I flinch when I felt someone rest their hand on my arm. ''It's okay, let me take her, focus on Bella,'' Rose tells me. 

I look at her unsure holding Reneseme close to my chest. ''I'm okay,'' Rose assures me. I nod and pass my niece to her other aunt before turning to Bella. 

I pull open a drawer and give Edward the syringe. ''What is that?'' Jake asks as Edward takes the syringe. ''My venom,'' Edward tells him before injecting the venom straight into her heart. 

Edward drops the syringe to the floor and starts to pump the venom through her heart. ''I won't kill you, I'm going to let you live with this,'' Jake glares at Edward before leaving. I back up into the wall and slide down full-on sobbing now. 

A few minutes later I noticed Edward leave the room but I just stayed up against the wall full-on sobbing. I knew she would come back, my blood is in her system, it's just whether or not she will come back as a Cold One or Vampire. 

I stand up shakily and walk toward her blood-covered body. ''You're going to be okay Bells,'' I lean down and kiss her forehead. 

I look out toward the window when I hear banging and growling before looking down at Bella. I kiss her head one last time before making my way up to head to the roof to see what was going on. 

When I see the Wolves trying to break through I feel my eyes flash in rage. ''ENOUGH!''

Third Person's Point of View:

Everyone looks up, even the Wolves when they heard Alvenia shout. The Wolves all look around as the wind picks up and the ground begins to shake. 

They watch as Alvenia steps off the roof and flies down to the ground. As her foot hits the ground, the sky turns blood red and it flashes. 

''You will not touch my niece, if you do you're no worse than the Witches who took me from my mother's arms when I was born to sacrifice me,'' the power in her voice had all of the Wolves and even Sam cowering back in fear.

''You dare come here to murder an innocent baby,'' Alvenia's eyes seemed to glow brighter and brighter and she thrusts her hands out and all of the Wolves across the boundary flew black and into trees. 

''What you have seen of my magic is child's play,'' Alvenia tells them. Jake then runs out of the house and in front of Alvenia, blocking her view of the Wolves. 

''Al look at me,'' Jake tells her. Alvenia looks into Jacob's eyes and Alvenia immediately knew what had just transpired between her best friend and her niece. 

''They can't hurt her,'' Jake tells her softly. ''Jacob imprinted,'' Edward informs the rest of the family and in doing so the Wolves. 

''They can't hurt her, whoever a Wolf imprints on, can not be touched, it's their most absolute law,'' Edward continues. 

Just like that the Wolves begin to leave the property. Jake looks at Alvenia before looking at Noah who only had eyes for his mate and backs away. 

Noah takes the hint and speeds in front of his mate as she drops to her knees the wind still blowing, the ground still shaking, the sky still blood red and thundering as it begins to rain. 

''You need to calm down beautiful,'' Noah whispers to her as she was sobbing. ''I can't,'' Alvenia shakes her head looking at her hands. 

''You can,''  Noah tells her. Alvenia looks up into Noah's eyes and everything else just fades away as soon as they lock. 

''She was in so much pain, her screams,'' Al cries. ''I've never wanted to protect her so much in my life and I had to stand there as she was in excruciating pain,''  Al's voice breaks. 

Noah's eyes fill with venom. ''I can't,'' Alvenia seems to struggle to breathe as lighting flashes from above. ''I can't get her screams out of my head,'' Alvenia cries. 

Noah didn't know what else to do, but he knew he had to do something, so he smashed his lips to hers. Slowly but surely as Noah continued to kiss his mate, the ground stopped shaking, the wind stopped howling, the thunder began to cease and the sky clear. 

Noah kissed her for a few more moments before leaning back. Alvenia opened her eyes and as soon as they did Noah locked his honey brown with her golden brown ones. 

''Breath,'' Noah whispers using the pads of his thumbs to wipe away all the tears that continue to fall. ''Your okay,'' he tells her before hardening his voice so he knew that she would take what he was about to say seriously next. ''Bella is going to be okay!'' And he was right because as he finished that sentence, they heard a gasp come from the house.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 7K 52
When Hope Mikaelson was born, she also had an older twin sister. But her family was more focused on Hope. This is the story of Aurora, Rory Cullen...
90.1K 1.8K 36
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
908K 17.9K 76
Andrea Mikaelson wanted to get away from all the drama that is her brother Niklaus. She decides to move to a small town called forks. This town also...
493K 9.9K 22
Becka has lived in Forks her whole life due to the separation of her parents, she stayed with her father while her younger sister Bella went with her...