Pack Ties, Blood Lies

By MollyWhiteBooks

Half human, half wolf, Charlie's life was always going to be a challenge. But when she was orphaned at a you... More

Chapter 0 - The Raids
Chapter 1 - Pinned
Chapter 2 - Joking Aside
Chapter 3 - Orders
Chapter 4 - Alternative Medicine
Chapter 5 - The Wait Begins
Chapter 6 - Qualifying
Chapter 7 - Celebrations
Chapter 8 - Visitors
Chapter 9 - Let's Play 'Chicken'
Chapter 10 - Keeping Control
Chapter 11 - Madness Calls
Chapter 12 - Surprise Relations
Chapter 13 - Piggy In The Middle
Chapter 14 - Talk Tips Tempers
Chapter 15 - Distraction
Chapter 16 - The Grief Of Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Truths
Chapter 18 - Allegiance
Chapter 19 - Stolen Strength
Chapter 20 - A History Of Lies
Chapter 21 - Moon Goddess's Mistake
Chapter 22 - A Wolf Knows
Chapter 23 - Honest Hearts
Chapter 24 - Friendly Warning
Chapter 25 - Honorable Words
Chapter 26 - Better Late Than Never
Chapter 27 - Making Time
Chapter 28 - A Mother's Prerogative
Chapter 29 - Death Wish
Chapter 30 - Brain Fog
Chapter 31 - Old Friends
Chapter 32 - Back From The Dead
Chapter 33 - Blame
Chapter 34 - Innocent Words
Chapter 35 - Broken
Chapter 36 - Trust
Chapter 38 - Elder's Point
Chapter 39 - The Cavern
Chapter 40 - Quite the Enigma
Chapter 41 - Reflected Desire
Chapter 42 - Fun Thieves
Chapter 43 - Blame
Chapter 44 - One Secret Down...
Chapter 45 - Fear of The Unknown
Chapter 46 - Not Nearly Enough
Chapter 47 - Stormy Inside and Out
Chapter 48 - Punishment
Chapter 49 - Patriarchal Progress?
Chapter 50 - Interrupted
Chapter 51 - Bloody Vengeance
Chapter 52 - Death of The Known
Chapter 53 - The Pros and Cons of Love
Chapter 54 - A Friend of Eternity
Chapter 55 - All of You
Chapter 56 - Divide and Conquer
Chapter 57 - Smoke and Fire
Book #2

Chapter 37 - Delirium

82 4 15
By MollyWhiteBooks

It's finally here!! I hope it was worth the wait   ;)

- Molly

In another lifetime, I would have been thrilled to travel alongside my Pack mates, flank to flank with my furry brethren as we slip through the thick undergrowth.

But right now, all I feel is the cloying weight of my guilt.

The bodies around me move with purpose, a collective understanding of how the Pack must retaliate.

But they don't really know the whole story.

And if they did, would they still be here?

Leaving their homes and risking their lives? Losing the ones they love because of a war that started with me?

I huffed, skipping over a small stream in tandem with my group. A determined furry train barrelling along without pause.

We move incessantly from dawn to dusk. A quick hunt to fill our bellies before nervous sleep until dawn. Rinse and repeat for a week straight already.

Jack and I had been assigned to separate ends of the train. He was bringing up the rear, keeping the weaker pack members to pace and offering protection.

I was up front under the watchful eye of my father. He clearly mistrusted me, something that was evident in his persistent looming presence, but he was careful not to put the feeling into words.

It had been a lonely few days and I missed my mate. We had left things kind of shakily and my wolf was restless in the knowledge that we were separated.

I idly joined in tonight's hunt, barely hungry enough to bother, but stubbornly pretending to my sitters that I was fine.

A few others and I cornered a stag, taking it down with ease. I stepped back and allowed them to tear off their share first, before dragging the last skinny leg away from the crowd to eat in the company of my own thoughts.

I nudged the meat a few times with my paw before deciding I really couldn't face anything after all.

Dusk was quickly wrapping us in its inky embrace and the Pack had set up camp for the night. I listened as shifted children laughed as they played chase in the excitingly unfamiliar environment. The murmur of chatter wove through the air as adults caught up with family and friends.

The long days of constant movement were showing in the mud splattered fur of all of us and I longed to wash.

Making up my mind I abandoned my untouched meal and lifted my nose to scent the cool night air. Happily, I caught the mossy scent of a nearby water source and followed my nose to find it.

The sounds of camp were slowly masked by the roar of a fantastic waterfall. Glinting majestically in the moonlight, it's blackened water crashed roughly against the rockface before frothing silvered clouds into the dark pool at its base.

I wasted no time in taking a running leap from the gravel bank, twisting and transforming mid air to dive gracefully into the pool in human form.

The cold water immediately shocked the grime and angst from me, clearing my mind fully for the first time since I kissed Drake.

I swam beneath the surface for a few meters, savouring each second of sensory deprivation. The only thing apparent in the moment was the cold liquid against my pebbled skin.

I had just surfaced when a dark shape erupted from the bank, slipping beneath the water before I could focus on who or what it was.

A sliver of fear trickled down my spine and I struck out for the shore, swimming confidently at a right angle to the direction of the newcomer.

I was meters away from shore when something grabbed my ankle and tugged, pulling me quickly beneath the surface. Too fast for me even to draw breath.

I twisted and kicked, immediately switching from retreat to defence.

I grabbed the wrist of my captor, yanking them closer and wrapping an arm around their neck.

They bucked and flipped us. Our bodies sinking lower in the water as my lungs screamed for respite.

We both kicked out at the lakebed in unison, shooting up through the blackness to the sweet cold kiss of the night air.

Our gasps were drowned by the ever-present boom of water as I fought to see my attacker.

Moonlight barely kissed us in the hollow of the waterfall, but there was no mistaking that outline.

Jack.

My heart and wolf rejoiced even as my mouth formed a snarl. "What the fuck Jack? I thought you were attacking me".

His dark chuckle was hardly audible, but he raised his voice to be heard over the din. "What, you thought I was Drake? I'm surprised you fought back. Maybe if I had been the right guy, you'd have your thighs around my neck by now."

The sting of his words ignited an ember of irritation that had been glowing since he had started keeping his distance.

"You know full well that I had no choice in how I reacted to Drake. But you had full autonomy all of the years you were fucking everything that moved." I swirled out of his grasp and sloshed the remaining distance to the shore. Fully aware he was hot on my heels.

"Oh ok. So, I'm not allowed time to recover from what felt like a betrayal... whether it was intentional or not? And don't pretend those things are the same. You were nine when we met!" His feet mashed the gravel as he stomped after me, anger evident even in his stride.

I had just re-entered the tree line as I spun to face him. "We keep repeating the same shit. He wants me, no he doesn't. He forgives me, no he doesn't. Well, you can take your forgiveness and go fuck yourself with it because I don't need it! It wasn't my fault!" Anger heated me from within, staving off the cold that was wrapping my bare skin in a prickly embrace.

"No more than it was mine. Or that I was given a mate I couldn't take. Again and again, there were reasons to keep away from you. Maybe I should have listened." The hard glint in his eye felt like a challenge and I took a step towards him.

"If this is your cowardly way of exiting monogamy, don't worry. I'll let you off easy. I don't want you and your uncertainty." The snarl that left my lips juxtaposed so sharply with the horrified internal howl of my wolf, I almost couldn't say the words.

Not trusting myself to say anything else, I spun back towards the treeline. I had barely taken two steps when Jack launched himself on me.

We crashed to the forest floor; the prickly fronds of undergrowth flattened beneath us.

The hard length of his bare body held me firmly in place as his hands laced with my own, pinning me even more securely.

I struggled, my ass bucking as I tried to escape.

His body responded immediately. Cock growing and hardening against the crack of my ass as he growled frustratedly in my ear.

"The only thing I am uncertain of is how I will go on if you leave me." His hot breath tickled my neck and combined with his sweet words to sooth my soul.

I felt my body respond to him even as I tried to hold on to my anger. Tried to remind myself that actions speak louder than words.

The sharp kiss of his stubble stirred more heat in me as he nuzzled my neck. "You're mine." He growled, hand slipping down my body to test the wetness between my thighs.

I whimpered and nodded, cheek pressed into the musky earth as he slipped two fingers inside me, immediately grinding them against my core.

"Tell me." His lips grazed my ear as he quickened the pace with his fingers, and I squirmed beneath him. The delicious heat building inside me almost more than I could take.

"I'm.." I gasped, barely able to form words as my moans robbed my breath. "I'm..."

Jack snarled, withdrawing his fingers, and grabbing my hips, pulling me onto my knees with my ass in the air.

I only had a second for a small whimper of disappointment before he entered me. His large cock slamming deep into me with the first thrust.

I cried out in delicious delirium. Fingers clawing at the dirt as he ground his hips against my ass.

"Tell me!" he roared, gripping my hips tightly as he fucked me harder. Each new thrust hammering my knees a little deeper into the soft dirt.

"I'm yours!" I finally managed, garbled words pouring out on the back of a scream of pleasure.

The orgasm that rocked me knocked the last of my strength and my knees slipped apart, flattening my pelvis against the earth as he landed one final slam of his hips and came with me. We panted in unison as we lay in the dirt. Bodies still buzzing with pleasure and exertion.

My mind reeled and a small smirk made its way to my lips.

Despite everything... we had unknowingly unlocked a new kink of mine... I clearly like it rough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.5K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...