Grey Rain - BNHA

By -klaussired

In which Aoi Nishikawa falls in love and tries to take over the world with a ragged group of friends (BNHA ff... More

0 - Intro
1 - Calming Rain
2 - Baking Blues
3 - Hero Killer Stain
5 - Conviction
6 - According to Plan
7 - Preparations
8 - Attack
9 - Success
10 - Hero or Villain
11 - The Art of Escapism
12 - Kidnapping (gone right)
13 - Overhaul
14 - Dr Giran

4 - Aftermath

536 18 1
By -klaussired

From the water tank the three could see how the Nomus caused mayhem all over Hosu.

"NOW THIS IS A GOOD GAME." Shigaraki laughed.

"Ahhh, Tomura-Sama. This was such a good idea. It'll show everybody who's the boss. YOU!"

Shigaraki just smirked at the praise.

They watched as hero's all over Hosu had no idea what to do as the Nomus attacked.

Explosions were happening left right and centre, "The Nomu make such great play things."

"Are you not going to participate in the fight?" Kurogiri asked Tomura.

"Don't be stupid," Tomura scoffed. "I brought the pets with us to show the hero's what we can do."

Flashback

Stain had just left the bar and Aoi had finished healing Tomuras wounds as well as Kurogiris.

"Master, how many of the Nomu are completed?" Shigaraki said speaking to the TV.

"I've finished adjusting the behaviour of six of them. Though, they are not as strong as the one from the USJ attack."

"Give them to me." Shigaraki demanded.

"Why?" The voice drawled out.

"Because I don't like that arrogant Hero Killer You brought in." Tomura complained, "And it's my right to destroy anything that I don't like. Right, Master?"

The voice gave in to the complainants, "Very well. However, you may only have three."

"Try to use this as a learning experience."

Shigaraki laughed manically, "Once this night is over the world will have forgotten you ever existed. HERO KILLER."

As this was happening across Hosu the Hero Killer was in the midst of a battle against three U.A. Students.

"HEY HEY HEY. WHAT THE HELL"

The league had just watched as Stain protected Midoriya from the flying Nomu trying to take him away.

"This is no fair!" Shigaraki complained, "Why'd he have to go and kill that Nomu? And why is that brat here?"

Tomura spread his arms, "I'm so mad, I don't even know what to say! This is a mess!"

He started continuously scratching his neck, "Why do things never go the way I want them to?"

The three watched as Stain suddenly stopped stopped moving and fell to his knees.

From above a news helicopter flew by them, documenting their damage.

Shigaraki was looking threw binoculars at the Nomus, he was still scratching his neck to the point if bleeding.

He then pressed all five fingers to the binoculars and it decayed. "We're leaving." He monotonously said.

"Are you satisfied with the results, Tomura Shigaraki?" Kurogiri asked.

"Depends on tomorrows headlines, moron."

With that all three of them warped back to the bar, awaiting the reports of their attack.

"Whoa, they arrested the Hero Killer Stain! Awesome."

"Seriously? who took him down?"

"Endeavour! Just what you'd expect from the number two hero."

"His spree was exciting in a weird way."

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

On the screens above the busy Main Street the news was on report.

"Now, our continuing coverage, three Villisnd were captured in the Hosu riots. Their identities and motives are yet unknown."

Imagines if the USJ Nomus and the Hosu Nomus appeared on the screen.

"Based on their distinctive appearance, however, and the presence of three people our reporters filmed nearby."
Images of Kurogiri, Shigaraki and Aoi appeared on the screen.

"Many are speculating they're connected to the League of Villians that attacked U.A. High last month."

"The Hero Killer Stain claimed so many lives, in fact, he has more victims than any other criminal."

From below a man with purple burn marks and black hair watched the news report.

"The seriously wounded Hero Killer is currently receiving treatment at a hospital under heavy police guard."

In a forest the news plays on a radio.

"Officials are awaiting the recovery of several of his victims before further investigation of the villians motives."

A large humanoid creature is seen listening to the report.

In an abandoned warehouse a teenage girl is seen skipping, her blonde hair in two buns.

"We're back talking about the criminal who has surely left his mark on Japan, if not the world. Their Hero Killer Stain!"

"Why did he do it? What did he hope to gain? Don't be shy, we're taking calls and wanna hear your thoughts."

"We're coming to you live from Ekou Street in Hosu city. Last night, just after 8 P.M., the Hero Killer Stain was arrested by Endeavour on this very blo-"

The TV the news was on was shut off, Shigaraki had his hands on a news paper looking at the tabloids.

"He's all their talking about. WHAT ABOUT MY NOMUS?"

He threw the newspaper to the side and banged the table.

"Not only have they not forgotten, but we didn't even make the front page."

"Tomura-Sama, you did a very good job last night. It doesn't matter what the ne-"

"Nishikawa SHUT UP."

Aoi jumped but she understood, 'it's okay hes just frustrated.'

"We'll, I went home last night and made cookies here!" She pulled out a container and opened it.

Horrified, Shigaraki took one out. "Nishikawa. Why do these have my face on them."

Said girl blushed, "TO SHOW YOUR AMAZING OF COURSE."

He pushed the container away from himself, "I don't wanna eat my own face..."

Ugh finally season 2 done ffs took like 3 days

ALTHOUGHT ALMOST AT THE EXCITING BIT EHEHEHEHEHHEHE

I also spoiled the league hehehehheh and machia

I think training camp will start new chapter or the one after giggle

RAGGHHHHH I GOT A B IN MY ENGLISH GCSE HAHAHAHA

23/1/23
4/2/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 19.3K 38
Stuck in an abusive house, Y/N turns to video games and art to cope. But one day she meets someone online who will end up saving her life in more tha...
42K 1.1K 70
(Y/N) (L/N) life changes after becoming the successor of the World Renowned hero Nana Shimura but will his newly developed romantic feelings for her...
445 18 3
After months of dating, Y/n accidentally finds out that her boyfriend is actually the leader of The League of Villains, one of Japan's most notorious...
8.2K 122 15
Read random little scenarios about two dumb villains falling in love :) *Includes Tenko x Touya* Started 10-4-22 *Of course I don't own Mha/Bnha cha...