Avatar oneshots

Par maximoffxolsen

Oneshots of all your favourite characters Boys and girls #1 out of 1000+ stories #8 in zoesaldana #14 in Av... Plus

~Important information~
~Jake~
~Neteyam~
~Lo'ak~
~Neteyam~
~Neytiri~
~Kiri~
~Lo'ak pt2~
~Sully Brothers~
~Kiri~
~Tiserya~
~Lo'ak~
~Neteyam~
~Sully Brothers~
~Rotxo~
~Sully Brothers~
~Neteyam~
~Neteyam~
~Kiri~
~ Jake ~
~ Tsireya ~
A/N
~ Neteyam ~
~ Neytiri ~
~ Neteyam ~
A/N

~Lo'ak pt3~

3.4K 45 10
Par maximoffxolsen

Word count: 2591k

Summary: After overhearing Neytiri and Jake talking about leaving the forest you go for a late night Ikran ride to let loose for one more night when you're joined by an unexpected guest.

Type: Fluff

Pairings: Lo'ak x female reader

Warnings: unedited work,

Notes: Y/N and Kiri are not adopted by the Sully family. They have no relation to them other than family friends.

____________

EMPATHY PART 3

The flight back to the Ayram Alusìng was reticent, the high emotions from the events that conspired still raw, staggering. The gentle breeze of the night sky was fleeting against your cheeks, your lungs taking in the fresh air with a deep inhale, the spasms of your aching muscles sent sharp pangs throughout your body. You simply could not wait to get home.

Having been too mentally and physically exhausted you found yourself too weak to perform tsaheylu, the cries from your muscles had turned to joy when Lo'ak had helped you onto his Ikran, quickly taking off after his parents and siblings with you in front.

"You ok?" you felt a warm chest press against your back, the sudden gentle pressure making you wince slightly, the feeling of Lo'aks front and his lips next to your ear made you forget about your pain even if for a second. You answered with a nod, a sudden sharp turn making you hold onto dear life around the sky creatures neck, shooting him a glare as another shudder of pain waved over your body at the sudden movement but any irate feelings quickly dissolved at the sight of the apologetic smile on his lip, his arms coming to rest on either side of you as you lowered yourself to lay against the ikran, securing your safety from falling.

"We'll be there soon, hang tight.." his focus shifted entirely on getting back home, your tired eyes fixed on the luminescent glows of the forest below, marveling in the beauty that only appeared in the darkness of the moonlight, your own na'vi freckles beginning to glow. Paired with the tranquil scenery and the blissful wind you quickly lost track of time, feeling the tension in your person start to calm.

The familiar view of your safe haven carved into the sky blessed your eyes, Lo'ak maneuvering his beast skillfully as he swept under the summit and into the cave system before perching on the outskirts of the entrance. His parents and siblings had arrived before him and he could make out the figures of Kiri and Tuk as they peeked into Jake and Neytiris hut, Kiri ushering you over with a wave of her hand. Hopping down from the Ikran you gave it a soft caress along its snout as Neteyam approached, giving his brother a squeeze on the shoulder before turning to you with a worried expression, "how are you feeling?" He asked.

You never really spent much time with the older brother aside from when he would teach you how to properly hold and use a bow in your childhood lessons, his annoyance always apparent whenever Lo'ak would interrupt and whisk you away, but in time, you did master the art of archery, even becoming proficient enough to join the hunter's on their foraging for big game. The pride that had shown on Neteyams face when you brought down your first Angtsìk made you smile fondly at the memory. You've definitely come a long way.

You beamed with a smile, the flight had done wonders on your tendons and the aches had subdued, save for a few bruises but none that would not go away in a few days time, you rubbed your forearm, enjoying the way they no longer felt sore, "much better, thank you! resting definitely helped."

Neteyams lips flashed you a grin in return, pleased with your words, "that is good, I am glad!" - he glanced back at his parents hut, his expression turning serious, "mom and dad are both talking, not sure of what but it has Kiri and Tuk's interest.."

Lo'ak couldn't deny his mild interest and neither could Neteyam, sharing a nod between you three before making your way to Kiri who gestured for you to be hushed, the sound of heated voices made your ears twitch as you brought the side of your face closer to the roof of the hut, Neytiri's forlorn tone picking up their tense conversation.

"I cannot..you cannot ask this, we will not leave my people," you could hear footsteps as she paced around the hut, "I will not leave my people."

"He's hunting us, he is targeting our family.." Neytiri's frustration sliced through the tension, "you cannot ask this! The children, everything they have ever known, the forest!" - the desperation that coated her words made your heart clench, but so did the thought of abandoning your childhood home, the forest where you wandered for hours aimlessly and without a destination, the nightly escapes with Lo'ak climbing up the giant vines to the highest peak of the Hallelujah mountains just to race eachother on your Ikrans, no more visits to see your mother and tell her about your days, rambling on about the most random of things.

Oh, your mother

"He had our children! He had them under his knife!" there was a small moment of silence that fell over the two parents, your thoughts started swimming, just the thought alone of leaving your mother made you feel sick, never being able to come back and see her, it hurt. You couldn't possibly agree to do such a thing. Your eyes fell on Kiri, who didn't seem the slightest bit phased by what you just heard, but you weren't surprised. She could feel mother anywhere, hear her heartbeat and communicate with her in a way you had grown to envy. And you envied it now.

You tore your gaze away from Kiri and abruptly stood, ignoring the questioning looks from the group as you made way to the edge of the cliff, fitting your riding visor as Lo'aks footsteps fell behind you with his hand clasping onto your wrist, turning you to face him, the frown on his lips made you think twice but it wasn't enough to deter you - "where are you going?"

you pushed the green demon of envy to the side, just enough to make your smile believable but Lo'ak was no fool, your eyes did not match the sincerity of your lips. "I'm just going for a ride, I have to think about some things.." you gave him no opportunity to stop you as you whistled for your Ikran, his familiar patterned wings coming into view as he perched beside you, quickly performing tsaheylu and taking off with nothing but your scent left behind.

Soaring high amongst the mist your eyes admired the green terrain below, the canopy of trees, the plethora of waterfalls and giant rocky structures that could still be made out clearly from miles away. It was breathtaking and you were proud to call it your home - you scowled, the sadness that you felt before had turned to anger, anger at the sky people, anger at Eywa for making you leave all that you had ever known, anger at Eywa for treating you so differently from your sister. Why were you so unfavored?

a deep sigh passed your lips, that displeasure turning to sadness once again. Your ikran let out a strong rumble from its chest, feeling every bit of your emotions through your intertwined bond, you smiled sadly at him with your fingers stroking his long neck before tilting your head up to stare at the endless dark sky above, "I'm okay, Ikä'te, just troubled.."

your eyes fluttered shut, basking in the iciness of the early night eclipse, the sight of endless stars soothed your troubled emotions. but it wasn't for long, curiously peeking to see the cause of the sudden shadow that blocked your stargazing, pleasantly surprised to see another ikran flying above you, watching as it's large wings dove straight down and with an elegant turn to align with your own. An apologetic expression ghosting your features as you locked eyes with Lo'ak, the guilt from brushing him off making a pit in your tummy, he simply brought two fingers to his forehead before slowly trailing them down, his braids swaying with the wind and the corner of his lips turning up.

I see you.

heat rose to your cheeks but you refused to let the fluster get to you, holding onto his gaze as you returned his gesture to which he responded with steering his Ikran into your own, but just enough to graze wings, an act he had done numerous times growing up - the initiation of a chase; one you never backed down from.

With a yell into the sky and his hands pounding the broadness of his chest, he gave you one final grin before swooping down, your joyous giggle and harsh emotions being left to the wind as you followed suit, the adrenaline pumping into your veins. Through tight rocky corridors, unhinged vines, and narrowingly skimming the side of the large floating summits, you and Lo'ak were in pursuit of eachother, taking turns between chase or be chased. The smell of dewy earth penetrated your nose as the fog engulfed the mountains, but that didn't stop you from your little game.

Lo'ak twisted his body to look behind him with a smirk plastered on his face, steering his Ikran with one hand. But when his eyes landed on you, he took you all in, his peripheral a blur and smirk slowly fading. The expression on your face; the way your eyes twinkled and squinted when your lips would pull back into a cheeky smile, your laughter free to the wind as you threw your head back, you looked ethereal under the moonlight glow. And he wondered when exactly those feelings in his heart had started to simmer, growing hot with each touch, each lingering look, using any excuse for physical touch. And when you opened your eyes and fixed your gaze onto him, caught, he didn't look away this time.

Lo'ak and you were no fools, you both had noticed the shift in your relationship all those years ago, when you were both thirteen and of age. Right after Neteyam and yourself had completed the rite of passage, when a young Na'vi earned their place amongst the clan through Iknimaya and Uniltaron. Though you were not much of a hunter, much preferring healing, you excelled with the elder brothers lessons and at the behest of Jake, you took your chance and sealed your place with the Omatikaya. Right after the vast celebration you and Lo'ak had sneaked off on another of your nightly rendezvous, chasing each other through the trees with little regard of Jake's rules, much like earlier that day, ending up at the exact same clearing as all that time ago. These nightly escapades were what you held onto so dearly, when Lo'ak would wear his heart on his sleeve and let you into the darkest corners of his thoughts, about living up to his father, never being able to shine through Neteyam's shadow, being a freak for being so different.

And you listened, you listened and voiced your thoughts when you felt it was right. Easing his pain with your words and relating to him with your own similar struggles. It's what brought you two closer throughout your childhood, being outcasts, never living up to your siblings, that demon dna that coursed through your blood stream. But something had been different that night, under the sweet cool canopy and the plethora of glowing shrubbery - then as a blossoming woman, you no longer saw Lo'ak as the tedious boy who always found ways to string you along in his mischief, the small unimportant crush you had on him had withstood your attempts to push it away and on that night it spread it's warmth and coated Lo'ak in a new light.

And as you grabbed his large hands and pulled them into your lap, you knew then that you had chosen him. Even if he had not completed his own rite of passage, you promised yourself to wait for him, taking him by full surprise as he gazed at you confused, his own heart pounding in his chest. But you simply looked at him fondly, uttering the same delicate words you spoke to him earlier, you saw him for him. Not the man his father wanted him to be or the man Lo'ak wished he was. And it wouldn't be till now, three years later, that he admitted those same feelings to himself, to afraid and insecure to let them be heard that day.

But his confidence was not there, the constant comparison between him and his brother, his father never saying one good thing about him once he was old enough to do what he wanted and form his own thoughts, it made him an insecure man. And even now as he watched you soar in front of him with the feelings in his hand clear and relevant to himself, he still questioned his worthiness to be your mate.

"Are you going to tell me what caused you storm off earlier?" Lo'ak asked beside you, having spent a good while flying, the two of you had found a nice slab of moss covered rock with a beautiful star gazing view. He placed his chin on his palm, "that wasn't very like you."

You sighed, averting your gaze downward as you played with the leather of your bracelet, it was silly really, now that you thought about. It was not Kiri's fault that she was able to feel closer with mother, your envy and anger had been misplaced, a simple unfortunate circumstance of your birth, you guessed. He awaited your response, eyes watching as you fidgeted at your wrist, but you knew Kiri had not revealed what she knew to everyone just yet. You could not betray her like that. "I'm just upset."

"About?" He pressed more, "upset at the fact that everything will change.." you breathed out, shoulders slumping. "There will be no more this," you gestured towards the sky and forest below, "no more little games in the sky or finding new areas and what not on patrols, no more sneaking out at night." you muttered the last part so low he was almost unable to make it out, but he caught it, eyebrows raising and that familiar clench in his stomach appearing. He scoffed, laying his gaze onto the bright little dots above, "nonsense, it will all stay the same, just in a different place..."

Your eyes landed on the side of his face, trailing the outline of his jaw to his lips, to his furrowed eyes. Normally you could gauge what he was feeling through his eyes alone but not this time. "I'll be damned if I let these traditions die." His words caught you by surprise, a smile creeping onto your lips as you looked at him fondly. He peeked at you through the corner of his eye, taken aback by the pure adoration on your face, the clench squeezed tighter.

"You promise?" you hummed, holding out your blue pinky to him, his own intertwining with yours, a smirk etched on his lips as he pushed the feelings in his gut to the side. "Of course skxawng.."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

A/N: Let me know what you think>>>>>>

Also requests are open>>>>>>

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

443K 13.4K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...
410K 11.9K 70
Mourning the loss of Neytiri, Jake Sully struggles with being crowned the next Olo'eyktan. 18+ mature readers only
373 12 7
BEST!!◇" Are you trying to mess with me despite knowing that I am a warrior ?"◇ (Short story) The best Boy that you crush on when he comes to your vi...
132K 4.9K 48
"But something happened, I heard him laughing. I saw the dimples first and then I heard the accent. They say home is where the heart is, but that's n...