Kylie's Lullaby...

By lilmc87

(Sequel to Unknown History, You won't understand anything without reading that first!!) Kylie is the daughter... More

Kylie's Lullaby...(Sequel to Unknown History)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16..
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19...
Chapter 20...
Part 2...Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 2

1.3K 63 5
By lilmc87

Chapter Two...

        When we had finally left my house we got into Gage’s car and he started heading off into the direction of my Birthday surprise.

“Where are we headed Gage?” I asked and he just glanced at me and smiled.

“Aria do you know?” I asked.

“Seriously Kylie do you think Gage would trust me with a secret? He doesn’t tell me anything unless he wants the world to know.” she complained and I laughed because it was true. I always knew when Gage wanted me to know something that he hadn’t directly told me because he just told Aria and she would make sure to tell me. The girl couldn’t keep a secret to save her life unless she was trying to hide something from her parents but even then, she was just a terrible liar.

“Come on Gage I don’t even know if I’m dressed properly!” I whined.

“You don’t have to worry about that I have everything covered, the only thing I will tell you is this is an entire weekend event so your parents might freak out a bit.” he admitted and then bit his lip.

“You my friend are amazing.” I said and leaned over the center console and gave him an awkward hug since he was driving.

“I know, I know.” he said and I laughed, sometimes he was so cheesy. We continued to drive until I saw signs for Dallas and I looked over at Gage and smiled.

“Are you taking me to the city for a weekend of clubbing and partying?” I asked happily.

“I sure am.”

“What about me? I’m not 18 yet guys!” Aria complained from the back seat.

“Don’t worry I got you a fake ID besides we’re mainly going to go to the clubs owned by supernatural’s so you just being with Kylie will get you in no problem.” He answered and she let out a sigh of relief.

“Thanks Gagey.” she replied her voice sickeningly sweet almost making me want to gag.

“Don’t call me that or we’ll leave you in the hotel room.” he threatened, I think he was starting to catch on to the fact that Aria had a crush on him. It seemed the odds weren’t in her favor either because it didn’t seem to make him happy at all.

“Ugh sometimes your no fun.” she complained and then kept silent till we reached the hotel.

    The hotel was really nice and he had gotten us a suite that actually have 2 bedrooms and a giant living room. The one bedroom had a king size bed and the other had two queens. Aria tried to get Gage to share the room with two queens with him but I saved him saying I’d rather share with her. She had pouted at first but quickly she was distracted by the gift bags in the room. It turns out Gage had asked his mom for help with this and she had gone shopping for clothes and makeup for the weekend for all of us. I looked threw the bags and smiled at the dresses and other clothes that were in there even the makeup was a perfect match for what I usually wear. Obviously Mrs. Hastings was really good at shopping which I have to say I was quite thankful for right now.

“So what’s the plan, hang out until tonight?” I asked.

“I thought we’d go eat dinner then come back here get ready and head out for a night on the town.” He replied and looked at me and Aria to see if either of us objected. I shrugged and Aria nodded and then we went to go change into something a little nicer then what we had on. We met back in the living room when we were ready and then headed downstairs and back into the car. We drove down the street to a really nice restaurant and I looked at Gage a little confused.

“Hey we’re going to do your 18th birthday right.” he said.

“Yeah but Gage this has to all cost a fortune.” I replied, its not that any of our families didn’t have tons of money it just felt a little weird having a friend spend so much on your birthday.

“I’m kind of using your birthday to celebrate mine since no one was old enough to go out for mine and besides I had to that whole shifting at midnight thing.” He said and laughed. I had totally forgotten about his shifting, I had been there for him in the beginning of his shift until he finished and ran off into the woods. I had waited for him to return but after an hour without him returning I decided to go home. He showed up scratching at my bedroom door the next morning and I had my dad walk him through shifting back. He knew he should have gone home but said he felt bad for just leaving me in the woods and needed to come and check on me. He never talked about what shifting was like and I think he didn’t want to scare me and Aria but I already knew it was painful. I couldn’t wait to shift though, I just needed to meet my mate. Within a week after meeting your mate a female wolf shifted and your mate was there to help you through the shift. Well unless your like my mother and you get knocked up at 17 and have to wake until your body recovers from having a baby and then it happens.

    We entered the restaurant and Gage gave his name and then the hostess gladly showed up to a nice table in the back. We all looked over our menus and ordered our food when the waitress came over. I laughed when the waitress openly flirted with Gage which just made him blush even more but I didn’t care it was funny to watch him squirm in his seat. Even though Gage was extremely handsome and he came from a good family he had never been good around girls, well besides having them as friends. Aria and I always teased him about how innocent he was but he claimed he was waiting for his mate and that’s the only girl who really mattered.

    After dinner we went back to the hotel and started getting ready for tonight. We were going to go to three different clubs that were owned and mostly visited by supernatural’s. Gage just went and took and nap before his shower but Aria and I had to make sure we looked hot. So we both showered and then proceeded to perfect our faces with our new makeup. After we finished our makeup we did our hair, I curled mine so it fell in loose wavy curls down my back and Aria straightened hers and gave it some volume. After we looked amazing we went to the bags of clothes that were in our rooms and started rummaging through the bags to try and find a dress for tonight. I decided on a really tight red one shoulder mini dress that made me look amazing if I do say so myself. It made my dark brown hair with my natural red highlights stand out and it made me feel super sexy which was not a feeling I think I had ever felt before. Aria decided on the cobalt blue short dress with spaghetti straps and she looked stunning. We both slipped on some black heels and made some final touches on our makeup and then went out into the living room to wait for Gage to wake up and shower. We had only been waiting about 25 minutes when he walked out in a black button down and dark jeans. He looked good and he smiled when he saw us and asked if we were ready to go.

“Ready as I’ll ever be.” I answered and both he and Aria laughed and then we all headed out of the room to the elevator. We headed down to the car and dove about four miles farther into the city. He said we were going to keep our clubbing to the supernatural clubs and probably mostly shifter since they were a little less weird and still let humans in. We parked the car in a parking garage and then walked down the street until we came to a stunning club with music so loud I could feel my body vibrating and I was still outside. The club was called “The Shift” which seemed a little strange to me but I guess werewolves liked to be cheesy when it came to their club names. The building looked like it used to be an old apartment building turned into a massive club, the windows were tinted so all you could see was lights flashing through them but no people. I started walking towards the line looking for the end when Gage grabbed my arm to stop me.

“Where are you going?” Gage asked and I gave him a look of confusion since I thought this was the club we were going to.

“To get in line.” I answered giving him my best “duh” tone.

“KiKi you’re a goddamn princess we are not waiting on that line.” he said and laughed.

“Gage you know I hate using the princess thing, why can’t we just wait in line?” I asked.

“Because then we won’t get to enjoy the night, by the time we get in the club it will close two hours later.” he argued.

“Fine but please in the future try to figure out a plan that doesn’t involve me flashing my crown.” I pleaded and he laughed.

“Flashing your crown? Is it like a police badge or something.” he joked and I punched him in the arm.

“Chill KiKi I’ll stop, I just want you to enjoy your birthday.” he said pulling me into a hug and then pulling Aria in for a group hug. After out little group moment we walked over to the bouncer who turned toward us with his arms crossed across his chest and a looked that made me cringe.

“Can I help you?” he barked menacingly.

“Yeah I need you to move aside so I can celebrate my birthday.” I said trying to act brave.

“Now what makes you think you don’t have to wait on line little girl.” he snapped.

“Because Princess’s don’t wait on line now move aside.” I replied sounding sure of myself but feeling anything but. This guy had she shaking in my heels and wanting nothing more then to run away screaming.

“Princess…” he muttered not sure of whether he heard me right.

“Yes, Princess Kylie Rae Montgomery.” I answered and lifted my chin which made him smile.

“Why Princess why didn’t you just start with that, please go inside and enjoy your birthday.” he said and stepped aside and let us enter. I almost wanted to scream with happiness but I was still trying to keep my cool so I didn’t totally embarrass the hell out of myself. We walked in the club and as soon as the door closed behind us I felt myself let out a sigh of relief. We continued our walk through the crowds until we reached the bar and Gage ordered us a round of drinks and also a round of shots. I know the drinking age is normally 21 but with shifters they allowed you to drink legally at 18. It felt nice to take my first legal drink, its not like I drink a lot but sometimes Gage, Aria and I drink when we hang out. So here I was in my first club surrounded by shifters, vampires, fairies, witch’s and humans and it felt good. I felt like I was free and independent and it made me look forward to leaving for college in a couple months. So I then ordered a couple more rounds of shots until I started to feel the affects of alcohol and then I grabbed Aria’s hand and dragged her onto the dance floor. We started dancing in the middle of the massive crowd and were laughing and just getting lost in the music. I knew Gage was far behind it was almost like I could sense his watchful eye, it was nice to have friends who were protective of you. I continued to dance with Aria till I felt my buzz started to come down and I knew I needed more drinks. Aria had found a hot guy to dance with so I walked over to the bar by myself. The bartender quickly came over and I ordered 3 shots of tequila and before I could order a drink to sip on afterwards a guy so hot my palms started sweating walked over and stood next to me. The bartender started pouring my shots and the guy just stood there glancing between me and the shots still not saying a word. I picked up one of the shots and quickly swallowed it and then picked up the other but stopped when I heard his voice.

“So I’m guessing its either your birthday or your trying to get over an ex-boyfriend.” his said and I almost swooned at his voice. It was smooth and sexy and it made me want to pull him close and have my way with him which was very unlike me. I had never even kissed a boy which I know it quite pathetic for an 18 year old but I had never met a guy I liked enough to kiss or hadn’t been using me because I was a Princess.

“Its my birthday!” I said over the music and he smiled and inched a little closer.

“How old?” he asked leaning down and whispering it in my ear.

“18.” I answered and he nodded. I took the next shot and grabbed the third waiting for the burning to stop in my throat.

“So where are your friends?” he asked and I pointed to the dance floor. I took the last shot and then suddenly he made a signal to the bartender who then made me some fruity cocktail and slid it over to me.

“Thanks.” I said shyly and finally looked up to meet his eyes. I felt the world stop, the music seemed to fade to nothing and all I saw was him. He seemed just as mesmerized as I was and I didn’t know what to do. He suddenly leaned forward and our lips met and I felt like my heart exploded and my skin was made of fire. I suddenly heard a small voice in the back of my mind scream “Mate!” and I stepped back and gasped.

******* ATTENTION******* i decided to post this story earlier then i expected just to give everyone a little peak at the sequel. I will be updating this but not as often as i did with Unknown History. So please don't get angry with i do not update this story daily because it will probably only be once a week. Please vote and tell me what you think so far since i've never written a sequel before :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

252K 9.8K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
480K 23.2K 45
"You would think that with a name like Rave, he would be intense and moody, like your classic bad boy. With the amount of cigarettes he smokes in a d...
Immortal Love By Jay

Teen Fiction

1.8K 84 42
*Sequel to The Runaway. You don't have to read that book to understand this one.* Skylar Perez is a loud and social girl. Ever since she was small sh...
41.8K 1K 37
《Book One of the Blake/Black Series》 We all know how the Twilight series went.. Bella ends up with Edward with a daughter named Renessmee and Jacob a...