Chapter 7

Chapter Seven....

           Being with Nate was way different then it had been with Luka. With Luka it had been passionate and lustful but with Nate it was passionate but gentle and loving. I felt special being with Nate I didn’t feel like I was being used for my body and I didn’t question anything. Right at the end when I reached my climax which was my first one ever I bit down into his neck claiming him causing him to moan loudly.

    Afterward he held me close and we fell asleep together. So when I woke up I started panicking but when I felt his arms still around my and I could hear his heartbeat through his chest I relaxed.

“Are you ok?” he whispered.

“I panicked a little I thought when I woke up you wouldn’t be here.” I admitted shyly feeling my cheeks heat up.

“I will always be here for you and if I need to leave I will tell you before I go ok?” he said and I nodded.

“Now what hotel are you staying at so I can have one of the guys go get your stuff so you can put your own clothes on?” he asked.

“The Hudson.” I answered and he smiled.

“That’s one of my hotels.” he replied and I felt my jaw drop, he owned hotels! Nate got more impressive by the minute.

“Next your going to tell me that you own the club “The Shift” and that’s why you were there last night.” I said and he shook his head.

“Actually no I don’t own that particular club but I do own a few. I don’t even know why I was there last night I just felt the need to go and a few minutes after I walked in I found you starting your shift. Somehow I could sense your distress and that you didn’t have your mate and I felt compelled to help.” he admitted.

“Well luckily you did or I would most likely be dead.” I answered and then sat up holding the sheet around me. He sat up too but he seemed interested in something on my neck and then he started looking down my side and he looked confused.

“What is something wrong?” I asked nervously.

“No its just I’ve never seen this before.”

“Seen what?” I asked starting to panic again.

“My mark on you is silver it even shimmers in the light but that’s not the only thing it goes from just being my name to being stars and hearts within little swirls that lead down to your hip…do you mind if I look?” he asked putting his hand on the sheet that was covering my hip.

“You can look…” I whispered I felt like I couldn’t speak because I had never heard of this happening either. He pulled the sheet away from my hip and there is beautiful silver script it said “Forever Chosen”. He smiled and traced the letters with his finger which made tingles shoot up my spine, I even gasped at his touch. He looked up and smirked at me and then sat up and kissed me. That’s when I noticed his marks from me were also silver with extra embellishment.

“I’ve never seen anyone’s mark any other color then black.” he said.

“I have but only once.” I replied.

“Who? I’ve never heard of it.” he asked and he truly looked confused.

“My parents…” I answered knowing now he was going to find out my secret and possibly not want to be with me because it was just too much.

“Who are you parents and what color is theirs?” he asked, I had expected him to sound angry and demanding but he was still gentle and kind.

“I guess I should have told you the moment you offered to claim me but I thought you’d disappear like my mate and I never told him who I was but I think he figured it out… I am Princess Kylie Rae Montgomery, my father Kai is the King and my mother is Alivia who is Queen and also a very powerful witch… because of my mothers powers their marks are black with two different colors on the tips but they are mostly black.” I answered looking away from him waiting for him to get angry or upset and kick me out.