Austin Butler One Shots (Smut...

By laurenchristine1011

Just as the title says. One shots with Austin Butler, smut included. Read at your own risk More

Late Night Pottery
Late Night Pottery - Part 2 (smut)
MET Gala
The Oscar's
First Kiss
A/N!
FaceTime Fun (smut)
Babysitting
Speak Now
The Final Rose
FaceTime Fun Pt 2 (smut)
A/N!
VMan Magazine Shoot (Smut)
Graceland
La Vie En Rose
La Vie En Rose Pt 2 (smut)
Birthday Sex (smut)
Museum Date
Playing Nurse
Crushing
Crushing Pt 2 (smut)
Moving In
Mr. Presley (smut)
Hungover
On Display (smut)
Lakers Game
Threesome (smut)
Runnin Your Mouth (smut)
Taking the Edge Off (mild smut)
Bed Time
Jealousy (smut)
Mistletoe
New Year's (smut)
Valentine's
All Tied Up (smut)
Say My Name (smut)
Sex at the Copa (austin!elvis smut)
Let's Give Them a Show (smut)
Study Break (smut)
Getting Unready
Mile High Club (smut)
Drunkstin
First Father's Day
Newlyweds (smut)
Camping (smut)
Get His Attention (smut)
When In Paris (smut)
Bathroom Sexcapade (smut)
Under The Tree (smut)

Electrifying Affair (Austin!Elvis Smut)

3.6K 55 5
By laurenchristine1011

It was a hot summer day in 1954. Your husband was out at work for the day, and of course that's when the light switch that is connected to your ceiling fan in your kitchen decides to stop working.

You call the the local electric company, Crown Electric, and was thankfully able to get someone out to take a look at it.

There was a knock on the door right at the time you were told they'd be there.

You open the door to a tall, handsome, blue eyed, dark haired man. The most gorgeous man you have ever seen.

"H-hi. Come on in." you stutter, being taking back by his beauty.

"Hi darlin- oh. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you that." the man says, noticing your wedding ring.

"Oh, no. It's okay. Don't worry about it. I'm y/n."

"That's a beautiful name. I'm Elvis, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, Elvis."

"Now, y/n, what can I do for you?"

"The switch that turns my ceiling fan on in the kitchen stopped working. Hopefully you can get it fixed so it's not so darn hot in there when I'm cooking later."

"Alright, I'll see what I can do. No promises, I'm still in training. I was the only person who had the time today."

"Oh, well, hopefully its an easy fix for you. I'll take you into the kitchen."

You lead Elvis into the kitchen & show him where the light switch is.

You lean against the kitchen island & watch him do his work.

"So, who's the lucky guy who got to marry such a pretty girl like you?" Elvis says as he's unscrewing the light switch plate.

Your cheeks immediately turn red. "Um, his name is Brad."

"What does he do for a living?"

"He's a lawyer."

"Typical."

"Typical?"

"Yeah. Basic, typical, guy name with a job to go right along with it."

"If you say so."

"Oh, I know so. Does he make you happy?"

You hesitate to answer, deciding on if you want you to tell a lie or not.

"Yeah, I am." you went with the lying.

"You sure about that, darlin? You hesitated to answer."

"...No."

"Cmon, talk to me." Elvis says, continuing to do his work.

"Why would I tell a complete stranger my relationship problems?"

"I don't know. Just trying to make conversation, get to know you."

"Why do you want to get to know me?"

"Well, from the moment I saw you, I thought you were absolutely beautiful & I just want to know more."

"Well thank you, Elvis, but I probably shouldn't talk about him. If he ever found out I told anyone about what he does-

Elvis cut you off, "What he does? What does he do? I promise I won't tell a soul."

Scared to answer, you don't tell him the full truth.

"He gets very abusive, verbally. He yells at me a lot."

"Oh. I see. Well, I hope he gets better with that because a pretty girl like you shouldn't have to be dealing with that foolishness."

Elvis turns around to you, and notices your cheeks are on fire.

"Cute cheeks, sweets. My words get you blushin?" he asks.

"N-no. Not at all. I don't know what you're talking about."

Another lie slips out of your mouth. You know exactly why you're blushing. It's because of him. It's all him.

"Mhm. Sure, darlin. Aren't you a bit young to be getting married anyhow? How old are ya?"

"I'm 19. He's 22, fresh out of college and got his job right away. Our marriage was kind of arranged by our families."

"That's ridiculous if you ask me. Gettin married so young, and being arranged. I'm 19 too. I dream to be a performer, but for now, I'm doing this to help my mama & daddy."

"I'd love to hear you sing someday. I'm sure you're great."

"I'll have to give you call if I have any gigs coming up."

You watch Elvis tighten up some wires, seeing his back muscles tense while he does so. Your eyes travel from his back to his ass, noticing how well his uniform pants complement it.

Elvis flicks the switch & the fan turns on.

"Well, would ya look at that. All fixed for you, honey." he says turning around to face you. "Let me just put the cover back on."

A part of you is ready for him to go so you can forget this whole thing ever happened, but another part wants him to stay. To stay so you can feel his touch all over your body.

You've been craving sex for god knows how long as your husband never makes love to you anymore. He's always too busy with work or hanging out with his boys.

"Alright, all finished." Elvis says, as he starts to grab all his things. He gets in real close to you, "Call me if you ever need anything else fixed, or just need someone in general. I'll be here for you in a flash."

Your breathing slows as his lips get closer to yours. He was about to pull himself away to leave, but before he could do so, you cupped his cheeks and brought his lips to yours.

"I'm sorry I lied. You were making me blush. You're just the most beautiful man I have ever seen." you blurt out.

"When's does your husband come home?" he asks you.

"Not for another couple hours."

"Plenty of time."

Elvis lifts you up onto the island counter so you're face is more level with his. He crashes his lips to yours, completely devouring you.

He moves his lips to your neck. You never knew how much you needed another man's touch until now.

His hands work the buttons of your shirt, while your hands do the same with his. But before he takes it any further, "Wait, are you okay with this? I don't wanna do anything you aren't wanting."

"No, no. This is totally okay. I need this."

Elvis continues his work. He fully unbuttons your shirt and removes it. You did the same with his. He unzips the zipper of your skirt so he could easily slip it off of you.

Now that you're left in your underwear, Elvis notices bruises on your legs and shoulders.

"Did he do this to you?" he asks.

You nod your head yes, being ashamed.

"That son of a bitch. Hurting such a sweet girl like you. Please call me if he ever lays a hand on you again. I'll come & put him in his place." he says to you. You nod your head again.

Elvis kisses the bruises on your shoulder as he works to get your bra off.

"I'm gonna make you feel so, so good." Elvis says.

He takes off your bra and moves his lips down to your breasts.

You throw your head back & moan as his mouth sucks on your nipples. You can feel a pool of wetness start to form in your panties.

Elvis works his way down your body after he sucks on your breasts for a moment.

He takes the hem of your panties into his hands. You lift yourself up to help him remove them.

His lips kiss your thighs, on your way to your core.

You feel Elvis' hot breath against your clit. You've almost forgot how amazing this feeling was as you haven't felt it in so long.

"E-Elvis, please...." you moan, as he takes his sweet time to pleasure you.

"If you say so, darlin."

He puts his tongue on your clit, and makes circles on it. He played with it for a moment before sucking on it.

Your breath inhales sharply at his mouth working on your core.

"Oh my gosh, yes. That's it, right there." you moan out.

Your hands are tangled in his dark locks. What used to be a perfect quiff, is now a hot mess.

"Elvis, I'm so close. Keep going."

He takes your words, and keeps going. Sucking harder, and adding a few fingers, pumping in & out of you.

You scream as you let yourself release.

Elvis cleans you up as your juices flow out. "Goddamn, baby girl. You taste so good."

You swear you felt yourself release again just from those words.

Elvis stands fully up & unfastened his belt and button, and unzipped his fly.

He pulled down his pants alone with his underwear. He then pulled you in closer and slowly slid his hard cock into you.

You gasp as his length, and girth. You've never felt anything like this before. Meaning, your husband, the other only person you've been with intimately, couldn't compare to Elvis.

"Damn, honey. You're so tight." he says.

"I haven't been screwed in a long while, and never by anyone as big as you."

Elvis took that complement and put it into his work. He went in & 0ut of your dripping wet pussy. Going in as far as he possibly could to make sure you could feel every inch of him.

"Oh dear God." you moaned. You couldn't believe how utterly good he felt.

Elvis continued to work himself in you, eventually picking up the pace.

"Oh, y/n. I'm so close." he says.

"Me too."

You both release at the same time.

"I have to say, Elvis. You're the best I've ever had, although I've only ever had sex with one other man."  you say to him, propping yourself up.

"Well, I'm glad I could do more than one service today. I meant it when I said to give me a call. I'll be here in a flash." he says as he gets himself dressed. "I should really get goin now. I have other jobs to do. Maybe I'll check in on ya every now & then. How does that sound?"

"Sounds perfect. Thank you, Elvis. Really. For everything. Oh! Let me get you your check for the service."

You threw your clothes back on & wrote out his check and handed it to him.

"Here you go. The price is correct, right?" you ask.

"Yeah, it's more than enough."

"Keep the change."

"Thanks, baby. I'll see you around."

Elvis places one last sweet kiss on your lips before heading off.

————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
610K 30.8K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
81.1K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...