Electrifying Affair (Austin!Elvis Smut)

It was a hot summer day in 1954. Your husband was out at work for the day, and of course that's when the light switch that is connected to your ceiling fan in your kitchen decides to stop working.

You call the the local electric company, Crown Electric, and was thankfully able to get someone out to take a look at it.

There was a knock on the door right at the time you were told they'd be there.

You open the door to a tall, handsome, blue eyed, dark haired man. The most gorgeous man you have ever seen.

"H-hi. Come on in." you stutter, being taking back by his beauty.

"Hi darlin- oh. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you that." the man says, noticing your wedding ring.

"Oh, no. It's okay. Don't worry about it. I'm y/n."

"That's a beautiful name. I'm Elvis, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, Elvis."

"Now, y/n, what can I do for you?"

"The switch that turns my ceiling fan on in the kitchen stopped working. Hopefully you can get it fixed so it's not so darn hot in there when I'm cooking later."

"Alright, I'll see what I can do. No promises, I'm still in training. I was the only person who had the time today."

"Oh, well, hopefully its an easy fix for you. I'll take you into the kitchen."

You lead Elvis into the kitchen & show him where the light switch is.

You lean against the kitchen island & watch him do his work.

"So, who's the lucky guy who got to marry such a pretty girl like you?" Elvis says as he's unscrewing the light switch plate.

Your cheeks immediately turn red. "Um, his name is Brad."

"What does he do for a living?"

"He's a lawyer."

"Typical."

"Typical?"

"Yeah. Basic, typical, guy name with a job to go right along with it."

"If you say so."

"Oh, I know so. Does he make you happy?"

You hesitate to answer, deciding on if you want you to tell a lie or not.

"Yeah, I am." you went with the lying.

"You sure about that, darlin? You hesitated to answer."

"...No."

"Cmon, talk to me." Elvis says, continuing to do his work.

"Why would I tell a complete stranger my relationship problems?"

"I don't know. Just trying to make conversation, get to know you."

"Why do you want to get to know me?"

"Well, from the moment I saw you, I thought you were absolutely beautiful & I just want to know more."

"Well thank you, Elvis, but I probably shouldn't talk about him. If he ever found out I told anyone about what he does-

Elvis cut you off, "What he does? What does he do? I promise I won't tell a soul."

Scared to answer, you don't tell him the full truth.

"He gets very abusive, verbally. He yells at me a lot."

"Oh. I see. Well, I hope he gets better with that because a pretty girl like you shouldn't have to be dealing with that foolishness."