Graceland

Out of all the places on the 'Elvis' press tour, Graceland was the one you were most excited for, and I think your boyfriend, Austin, felt the same. Although he's already been, he's excited to be back.

Of course you were the most excited for this stop as it's the home & final resting place of the King of Rock & Roll himself, Elvis Presley.

You were so incredibly proud of Austin with his work on this film. You've already seen it multiple times as you just can't get enough of it.

The Presley Family had blocked out a few days for Graceland to be closed to do interviews & whatever press needed to be done.

Of course, you're not apart of the cast, but by Austin's request, you've been by his side this whole time, which you were more than happy to do.

Its personally, your first time here, so as soon as you walk in, Austin couldn't help but to tell you about his first time there.

"I remember when I first came here, I just spent some time alone in the house. Really taking everything in, thinking about all his memories he made here with his family, his mom especially. I sat on these stairs and just let myself get lost in my thoughts, and I even felt his spirit, it was crazy. I can still feel him, even today." Austin tells you.

You just look up at him, smiling as he continues to reminisce about his first time here.

You all eventually make your way into The Jungle Room, which was Elvis's man cave. A place he spent a lot of time just hanging out, getting away from it all.

Austin sits down on the couch, & you join him. He's just so in awe, really looking everything over.

"Austin?" Priscilla asks him, taking him out of his daydream.

"Yeah?" he responds.

"Would you want to play this guitar of Elvis's? No one has ever really played it but him. And I think if anyone should get the chance, it should be you."

Austin's eyes lit up as Priscilla walks over to him on the couch, carrying one of Elvis's guitars. "Wait really? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." Priscilla says with a smile.

"I would be honored." Austin says taking the guitar from her.

"I'm sure it needs to be tuned. Paul McCartney was the last to tune it I believe, but that was a while ago."

"Oh my gosh, baby. This is so great." you say to Austin, excited for him.

"I know. Wow. Thank you so much, Priscilla. Really." he says in awe, as he looks over the guitar in detail before tuning & playing. "Gosh, I don't even know what song to play right now."

"Play whatever comes to mind, babe."

"Oh, I know." he says, before he starts playing "Can't Help Falling In Love"

A huge grin immediately rushes onto your face, as that is one of yours & Austin's songs, and just one of your favorite Elvis songs in general.

Austin, being his shy self, didn't sing along, so you decided to. He looks up at you & smiles. He's always loved your singing voice.

"You two are too damn cute." Riley, Elvis & Priscilla's granddaughter comments when the song is over.

Austin looks down blushing with that cute shy smile of his.

"Thank you." you say to her.

After you enjoy more time listening to Austin play, and more press was done, you & Austin took a walk out on the grounds of Graceland.

Walking hand in hand, you stop by the gravestones of Elvis & his family.

You were both silent for a while, until Austin spoke up.

"Do you think he'd be proud?" he asks you.

"Elvis?"

"Yeah. Of me, of the movie?"

"Oh, babe. Yes, of course. He most definitely would be. Even Priscilla said herself he would be."

"Sometimes I feel like he wouldn't be, like what if I didn't get something right, and that'd disappoint him?" you hear him sniffle with his words, getting choked up.

"Aus, baby. You played him so perfectly. No one could have played the role better than you did. I'm so so sooo proud of you, & Elvis would be too. Shit, his whole entire family is proud of you. There's no need to worry about disappointing him."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. You should be proud of your self, babe."

"If you say so."

"I know so. Don't be so hard on yourself, honey."

"I know. It's just a habit I've always had."

"And that's okay, it's just something you'll have to learn to break. And of course I'll be here to help."

"I love you, y/n. So much. Thank you for doing this promo tour with me. I don't know if I could have done it without you."

"I love you too, Aus. So much. Always."

————————————————————————