Crushing Pt 2 (smut)

You led Austin in your apartment, setting your bag & keys down on your kitchen counter.

"Want a drink? I have stuff for mixers or I have wine." you ask Austin.

"Wine is good." he replies.

You take two glasses out of your cabinet & pour some wine.

Taking the glass from you as you hand it to him, Austin asks "So, is this 'maybe more' the same thing I'm thinking?" he smirks, taking a sip.

"Well, what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking I take you into your bedroom, and fuck you senseless."

"That sounds even better than what I was thinking."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Is there anything you really want me to do? Anything you don't want?" he asks.

"You can do anything you want." you sip your wine, smirking at him.

"Anything?"

"Mhm."

"Well, as good as this wine is, I'm ready whenever you are."

You chug the rest of your wine real quick, "Let's go."

You grab his hand & lead him to the bedroom. You immediately push him onto the bed, making him sit.

He takes the lead & undresses his top. You straddle his lap & he does the same to you, revealing your bra. Thank god you wore your good one that gives you nice cleavage.

Austin bites his lip at the site of your breasts. His lips go to your neck as he unclasps your bra. You help him remove it so he can move his lips to your nipple. He takes your other breast into his hand, using his fingers to fiddle around with your other nipple.

You throw your head back, slightly moaning. You can feel his member growing from underneath you.

You start to unbuckle his belt then undo his jeans.

You get up so he can finish removing his pants and so you can remove yours.

You were about to straddle his lap again until-

"Wait. Don't sit down. Just come here." he says.

You get directly in front him. He takes the hem of your panties into his hands & slowly works them off, leaving you completely naked.

Austin slowly leaves kisses on your stomach, working his way down to your core.

You give him more access, propping your leg up on the bed.

Austin takes his tongue to your clit, going in circles.

You put your hands in his dark tresses, tugging at them as he works on your clit.

His tongue going back & forth from your clit to your folds.

"You're so wet already for me." he says in a deeper voice than normal, which just turned you on even more.

As soon as you were getting ready to orgasm, "Get on the bed." he tells you.

You get onto the bed, and he takes off his underwear. Your eyes immediately going to his member, so hard and ready.

Austin spreads and lifts up your legs. He slowly works himself into you. His huge length making you take a sharp breath.

"Damn, baby. You're so tight."

"Damn, baby. You're so big." you say back, mocking him.

"Only for you. You don't know how much I've been wanting to do this." he says, as he keeps a steady pace, putting his lips to yours for a nut before moving to your neck.

"Austin, I-I need..." you moan out.

"You need what, baby?"

"I need you to go faster."

"Whatever you want."

Austin picks up the pace & goes faster. He keeps going until he's absolutely railing you.

You scream his name as he continues to annihilate you.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum, Aus." you say to him.

"Me too. God, it's so sexy when you call me that. Say it again."

"Aus, baby. Don't stop."

Seconds later, you both release yourselves.

"Shit." he collapses, laying down next you. "That was so good."

Once you've regained some energy, you get up from the bed & get down on your knees.

You slowly lick up yours & his juices from his throbbing cock before you start sucking him off.

Austin wraps your hair into hand & tugs on it tight. 

"Oh my god, y/n. You're so good. Goddamn."

You keep going until he cums in your mouth. He watches you swallow, which drove him crazy.

You stand up & straddle his lap, going in for round two.

You slowly set yourself on top of him. This time he goes in with more ease. You slowly grind your self on top of him for a moment, getting the feel for things before you start to go & up down.

"Oh my god, Aus. You feel so good inside of me." you moan out, going faster on him.

You lean over him, putting your lips to his.

You continue to ride him while tongues dance with each others.

Breaking the kiss, "Fuck, baby. Are you close?" Austin asks.

"Very."

You go as fast as you possibly can until you both release yourselves, slowing down as you both come down from your high.

You both lay there for a moment breathe.

"I think we should make this a regular thing." Austin says.

"I'm down, whenever you are."

—————————————————————