Lovely •Soogyu• ✔

By Beomgyusdejavu

❝come and put your clothes on Beomgyu!❞ ❝NO!❞ ❝I'll take away your honey crackers❞ ❝Oh please stop crying Beo... More

prologue+disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

Epilogue..

1.4K 77 49
By Beomgyusdejavu

Soobin sat outside in Jin's huge backyard, he should've known the picnic would be in the backyard.

Soobin watched taehyun run around as jungkook and eunha chased after him. Jungkook finally caught Taehyun and lifted him in the air. Ehuna clapped her hands with a big smile as jungkook held taehyun close enough to ehuna for her to tickle him. Taehyun started giggling out of pure joy.

Soobin felt happy seeing Taehyun so happy, knowing his story and all, he wants nothing but the best for Taehyun and he's happy jin found him in time.

Taehyung helped jin carry out the food while Yoongi followed behind holding one thing. Taehyung and Yoongi were in charge of helping him with the food and jungkook and ehuna had the joy of watching the kids while soobin sat there -he's not allowed to do anything- with beomgyu resting on his lap.

"Don't you wanna go play? " soobin looked down at beomgyu while he talked to him. Beomgyu looked up at soobin and shook his head "fine here... " beomgyu spoke softly. Soobin hummed as beomgyu cuddled closer to him. "Don't you think taehyun will miss you? You two are getting married remember? " soobin said as taehyun noticed beomgyu wasn't around.

Beomgyu shrugged as taehyun spotted them and started walking towards them. "Beomgyu are you okay?? " Taehyun asked as he grabbed beomgyus hand. Beomgyu nodded softly and let taehyun interlock hands with him.

Taehyun smiled and looked down at their hands "okay, I just wanted to know... I love you.. " Taehyun said then suddenly ran away.

Soobin smiled "awee he's so cute isn't he beomgyu?? " soobin asked. Beomgyu nodded "taehyunie has pretty smile binnie" beomgyu smiled to imitate taehyuns smile. "An pretty dimple" beomgyu poked his cheek as he thought of taehyuns dimples.

"That's sweet that you like him so much bear, oh here he comes again" soobin looked up and saw taehyun running over to them. "Beomgyu here, I got you something to snack on just in case you're.. Hungry" taehyun held out a slice of Chestnut bread and gave it to beomgyu. Beomgyus eyes went wide and he grabbed the bread and took a big bite out of it.

Taehyun somehow helped beomgyu discover a new favorite food, chestnut bread. Beomgyu absolutely adores it and it's very clear that only taehyun was allowed to give beomgyu the bread because 'he's so happy when he gets the bread and I wanna see it all the time' cute right?

Taehyun watched beomgyu enjoy his bread and rubbed the crumbs off of beomgyus shirt. "Beomgyu you need to be mindful of the crumbs" taehyun scolded beomgyu and tsked at him. Soobin wanted to laugh at how adorable taehyun looked scolding beomgyu but he stayed quiet and let the two have this moment.

"Nom nom nom nom so yummy~~" beomgyu ignored taehyun and enjoyed his bread even more. Taehyun sighed and shook his head "stop getting crumbs everywhere beomgyu" taehyun whined.

"Ya! The foods ready!" Taehyung yelled out to the three. Beomgyu and Taehyun looked at each other, it was as if they read each other's mind because beomgyu jumped down from soobins lap and ran off with taehyun hand in hand.

It was clear those boys were soulmates.

Soobin stood from his chair and walked over to the group with a small limp, his leg fell asleep since beomgyu was snuggled on his lap. Soobin looked at the group of everyone there. Jin, jungkook, taehyung, Yoongi, taehyun, eunha and beomgyu.

Soobin just smiled because he knew Jin was in over his head with 5 hybrids. But what could he say? Jin absolutely adored his hybrids and treats them more as his children. But soobin was finally happy, beomgyu was safe and happy and so was everyone else and at the end of the day that's all soobin wanted.

14 years later

It was a snowing morning when beomgyu woke up. His limbs were currently tangled with taehyuns, he remembers them both watching a show on taehyuns phone so they must have fell asleep.

Beomgyu lifted his head and looked at the alarm clock on the night stand.

7:05am

The clock read. Beomgyu whined softly and let his head flop back onto the pillow. "What you whining for?" Taehyun grumbled as his eyes opened slightly to adjust to the bright light. Beomgyu whined again "because it's so early" beomgyu mumbled. Taehyun turned and looked at the clock and he let out a sigh. "This isn't that early babe, we gotta wake up anyways. It's Christmas, don't you wanna open up some gifts" taehyun asked as he lazily tapped beomgyu hip with the back of his hand. Beomgyu pulled his body away from Taehyuns body and sat up, the first thing beomgyu did was stretch his body and fix his bed hair.

"Gonna go wake up soobinnie" beomgyu said and started to get out of bed. Taehyun grabbed beomgyus arm to stop him from moving, beomgyu looked at taehyun and taehyun immediately tapped his lips.

Without saying a word beomgyu leaned down and gave taehyun a kiss... Taehyun let go of beomgyus arm and beomgyu pulled away to get out of bed.

"Merry Christmas taehyun.. Let's go visit your mum later okay.. " beomgyu said with a soft smile. Beomgyu ran his hand through taehyuns hair and watched how taehyun melted into beomgyus touch. Taehyun nodded softly and hummed "I miss her when it snows... Still remember her singing me my favorite song before I fell asleep in her arms.. " taehyun spoke softly as he recalled the memories burned in his brain.

Beomgyu nodded softly and played with taehyuns hair, a small act that gave taehyun lots of comfort. "And I bet she's happy to see how well you've grown taehyunnie" beomgyu spoke with a sincere voice. Taehyun looked at beomgyu and smiled "all thanks to my guardian angel.. Now go wake up soobin already I bet the rest are already up" taehyun spoke as he sat up. Beomgyu nodded and quickly left the room.

About 12 years ago soobin and beomgyu moved in with Jin, there was enough space and the two were  happy with living there.

Beomgyu walked into soobins room without knocking and tip toed to soobins bed. Beomgyu could smell soobin in bed so he slipped under the covers and cuddled up next to soobin. Beomgyu poked soobins side non stop till soobin groaned "good morning bear" soobin said then Yawned.

Beomgyu smiled and hugged soobin "good morning soobinnie, merry Christmas" beomgyu pulled away from the hug and say up in bed, pulling the comforter off of soobin. Soobin sat up and rubbed his eyes "merry Christmas bear, I'll be down Inna second yea? Just let me go and pee" soobin said and scratched his head.

Beomgyu whined "you know I'm gonna be 18 soon binnie, you can stop calling me bear and cub I'm to big to be a cub" beomgyu said and puffed his chest out more.

"Yah yah we've been through this, no matter how old you get you'll away be—"

"—my baby cub, yes yes I know binnie" beomgyu cut off beomgyu and stood up from bed. "Go on and use then bathroom binnie I know you have old man Blatter" beomgyu giggled and easily dodged the pillow soobin threw at him. "I told you I'm not old you brat, remember when you use to be attached to my hip? Are you still gonna change my diapers when I get really old? " soobin told off beomgyu while pointing his finger.

"Of course I am binnie! When you're super old I'll take care of you like you took good care of me" beomgyu skipped to soobin and pulled him into a hug. Beomgyu pulled away with a smile and walked to the door. "See ya down stairs" beomgyu said as he left the room.

As expected, when beomgyu went downstairs everyone was already up and gathered around the Christmas tree. Eunha seemed to open the first gift and smiled at the big lego set of a Star Wars ship. She adores legos more then anything in the world.

"I knew you'd like it sis" jungkook said with a big smile as eunhu did sign language as communication. Jungkook nodded "yea I know that can go with the collection it's gonna look so cool" Jungkook said with excitement. Both hybrids started to go back and forth talking about legos while Jin opened a gift.

"Awww it's my favorite cartoon character" Jin pulled out a plushie of his favorite cartoon character, RJ.

"Oooo me next me next!" Beomgyu ran over and sat next to taehyun. Beomgyu grabbed a gift that had his name on it and wasted no time ripping it open.

Beomgyu gasped when he realized it was a box filled with all volumes of cook books. Over the years beomgyu has grown to love making food, he started working at Kai's bakery for some time and learned the skill of baking. Once he mastered it he started trying new things and now here he is, an absolute pro at cooking.

But he love to look through cook books for when he wants to try something new.

Taehyun smiled "I got that one for you, just wanted to let that be known because I love you so much" taehyun said as if it was a fact, because it was.

"Shut up" beomgyu said with a small smile and looked at his books. Beomgyu flipped through some of the pages and gasped "oh my god taehyunnie look! They have a recipe for granola bars! I can make you some with your favorite nuts babe! " beomgyu said and showed taehyun.

"I don't need your dumb granola bars beomgyu... But can you use honey with them?" Taehyun asked softly. Beomgyu smiled "of course I can use honey with them baby, eee I'm gonna make you and soobinnie so many things! " beomgyu said as he became hyper focused on the cook book.

Soobin had finally came down stairs and took a seat next to Jin.

"Merry Christmas hyung" soobin said as he watched all the hybrids open their gifts while talking amongst each other.

Jin looked at soobin and smiled. "Merry Christmas bin.. Have you told beomgyu yet? About you moving out and going to live with minhyung?" Jin spoke softly while leaning in. Soobin shook his head "not yet.. I dunno how he'll react.. Because he's still a minor and he'll have to legally come with me but of course I won't make him, I want him to stay here with taehyun since they both can't go an hour away from each other" soobin explained while he watched beomgyu show new recipes to taehyun while taehyun looked at beomgyu with love in his eyes.

"You gotta tell him, you and him need to have a talk about this. Remember when you Introduced minhyung to beomgyu and he literally cried so hard he physically couldn't breath because he thought you were leaving him?" Jin reminded soobin.

Soobin remembers that night all the time, he remembers how beomgyus whole world fell apart and he started crying while saying 'you're leaving me you're leaving me'.

But that was 5 years ago and beomgyu has grown to love minhyung. Soobin is still scared of how beomgyu will react to the news.

Suddenly beomgyu walked over to soobin and plopped down on his lap. Soobin whined "bear I thought you said you weren't a little kid anymore" soobin said and beomgyu immediately held the book up to soobins face.

"I'm gonna make you everything in here soobinnie" beomgyu ignored soobin and leaned his head on soobins shoulder while he read through the cook book.

Soobin smiled softly. Even 17 years ago and beomgyu always feels the most comfortable in soobins lap. And even after all these years beomgyu really is still the same cub bear he met that snowy night.

"Bear.. I need to tell you something—"

Beomgyu cut soobin off with "it's okay soobinnie, I already know. Minhyung took me out a few weeks ago so we could go see a movie and he accidentally talked about it. And I'm okay with it Binnie, I know you're not leaving me and minhyung said I'm welcome over no matter when.." Beomgyu calmly said while his eyes were glued to the book.

Soobin let out a loud sigh 'of course minhyung would accidentally talk about it with beomgyu, I should've known' soobin thought to himself as he grabbed his temple.

Jin let out a loud laugh and slapped his knee "wow what a twist!" Jin giggled and got up, he walked off to the kitchen and taehyun followed after him.

"I'm glad you're okay with this beomgyu.. Didn't know how you'd react" soobin said with a smile on his face. Beomgyu closed his book and looked at soobin "Mhm, just know me and taehyun are gonna get remarried against in spring" beomgyu said with a smile and stood up from soobins lap.

"HUH!!" soobin said with a shocked face.

Beomgyu and taehyun first got "married" when beomgyu was 4 are taehyun was 5. They then got actually married when beomgyu was 11 and taehyun was 12 because for some reason that's legal for hybrids??

And THEN they got remarried when beomgyu was 14 and taehyun was 15 and now for some reason they're getting remarried AGAIN.

Soobin gets that the two are madly in love but are they that in love that they wanna get married FOUR TIMES!!

the answer is yes, they're that in love.

Beomgyu giggled and skipped off to the kitchen with his cook books.

Soobin sighed and couldn't do anything but smile.

Soobin is nothing but happy to have everyone in his life. Kai's bakery was such a success he has two different locations and yeonjun... Soobin hasn't heard from him in years and honestly, soobin isn't complaining.

Soobin looked out the window and watched the snow fall..

Snow.

Soobin adored it, he loved the cold feeling when it hit his nose. He loved the way it would crunch under his feet. He loved the good old days where he would have snow ball fights with bus friends when they were younger. He loved waking up with beomgyu and making snow man's and snow angels, he loved the days him and beomgyu would stay in and sip on hot chocolate while watching different movie's.

It might not be just him and beomgyu anymore, but beomgyu will always be soobins baby bear.

END

----
It's taken me years to finish this book and I'm glad to finally finish it. When I first made this book it was out of mild inspiration but seeing how well you all loved this book gave me nothing but motivation to continue this book.

Thank you for everyone who has taken the time to read and enjoy my books. I see the comments saying "here to reread this book because it's so good" and thank you because that gave me the motive to continue when I thought about giving up and never coming back.

I don't think I'll be making any sequels to this book or a spin off ever so sorry 😭

Thank you for reading lovely ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 2K 27
Soobin always understood Yeonjun And Yeonjun always misunderstood Soobin. | ©beomkook22
21.4K 1.1K 40
How can one wrong message change everything? Unknown Soobin hyung likes you
223 15 1
"Okay baby, promise me you won't make yourself known. Only come down if I'm seriously hurt," "I love you too, idiot." Namkook + hybrid yoongi uwu pos...
552K 24.1K 52
A story in which Yoongi accidentally orders a hybrid online. Will they give up at the thought of not being alone when Yoongi realises or will they a...