wifi connection ; 𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦�...

By oreofics

-; under construction. 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐮 "Can I get the WiFi password?" She asked. "Sure, WiFi password is I L... More

𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘
1 ; 𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗠𝗘 ;
2 ; 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦, 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗔, 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ;
3 ; 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗘𝗙 ;
4 ; 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗 ;
5 ; 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 ;
6 ; 𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗧 & 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ;
7 ; 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ;
8 ; 𝗡𝗘𝗪𝗕𝗜𝗘 ;
9 ; 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗥 ;
10 ; 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡? ;
11 ; 1 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟? ;
12 ; 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 ;
13 ; 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 ;
14 ; 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 ;
15 ; 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗘 ;
16 ; 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖 ;
17 ; 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 ;
18 ; 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ;
19 ; 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 ;
20 ; 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ;
21 ; 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗫 ;
22 ; 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘 ;
23 ; 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 ;
24 ; 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ;
25 ; 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗘 ;
26 ; 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪 ;
27 ; 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗚 ;
28 ; 𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 ;
29 ; 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 ;
30 ; 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 ;
31 ; 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗧 ;
32 ; 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗟𝗬 ;
33 ; 𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗦 ;
34 ; 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 ;
35 ; 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 ;
37 ; 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛 ;

36 ; 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥 ;

316 21 22
By oreofics

For the mission, they started to get ready. Yoshinori put his mask on, and told y/n they have to shop her outfit, dye her hair and get her makeup done.

She stood up and side hugged her cousin who looked a little down about her leaving him alone with the people he barely knows.

“can I come with you?” Xukun asked hesitantly, and y/n turned her head to Yoshi, who was using his phone.

“yoshi, can Xukun join us?” she asked and his eyes landed on her, he gave her a nod. A smile crossed his face as he walked outside with them.

They walked into the salon and were immediately taken in by the colorful atmosphere. It was bright and welcoming, with friendly staff members who appeared to be enjoying their work.

After yoshi told the stylist what they want, the stylist agreed and told them to wait. They made their way to the reception area where they waited for her name to be called.

Eventually, it was announced that Y/n’s appointment was ready. She followed her stylist upstairs along with the two boys, where they started working on her hair.

Yoshi and Xukun sat on the sofa the back and looked at the stylist doing his job, while y/n looked nervous.

why do you wanna go blonde?”, the stylist asked as he started to wash y/n’s hair. Y/n didn’t know what to say since she didn’t get what the stylist said.

He waited for her answer and Yoshi spoke, “she can’t speak Japanese, she isn’t from here. Umm.. today is her birthday, so she wanted to go blonde and wanted to get heavy makeup.

The stylist just nodded understanding the red haired boy. Xukun tried to hold his laughter as he heard Yoshi lying. Y/n just awkwardly smiled because she didn’t understand a single word.

It wasn’t as bad as she’d thought it would be, in fact, it turned out quite well. When they were finished, she thanked her stylist and he went to get the make-up products for the makeup.

Y/n hated wearing heavy makeup. She thought it made her face look too puffy and unattractive. But like all good things in life, there’s a time and place for everything.

It took a few hours, but eventually he finished up her makeup and they left the salon feeling amazing.

“you look like a western woman, you look totally different”, Xukun said eyeing y/n who flipped her blonde hair back. Yoshi just giggled as he watched them teasing each other.

They walked down the streets, looking in all of the store windows, trying to decide which dress to buy. She finally saw a dress that she really liked and went in to try it on. After they finished shopping, they headed back home.

The boys reaction was priceless after seeing the new y/n. They made jokes about her appearance in a good way, as yoshi went away to get ready.

Jihoon gave Xukun his fake identity and same goes for y/n and gave lee know his speech. They memorized it and waited for the red haired boy to come.

Yoshi came and they all wore mask expect Minho and Y/n. As decided, y/n went in the car with Yoshi, felix, bangchan, haruto and Lee know, according to the plan.

Others went in different cars, Xukun was left with Han, Jihoon, Jeongwoo and seungmin. Jihoon had explained to Xukun what he has to do.

First to reach their were Xukun, Han, Jihoon, Jeongwoo and seungmin. Xukun wore a beanie and went inside. He saw a worker and gave him the card, that Jihoon gave him.

The worker bowed to Xukun and lead him to the staff room. He handed him the black and white uniform for the workers and told him to serve the guests after changing.

The worker went outside and  Xukun put the uniform on, along with the beanie and mask. He pressed the earpiece under his beanie and said, “I am here, I will be going out.”

The plan was going on smoothly, others had also reached their for the backup. About the first group they were already inside. They entered from the back door of his house and were greeted by a store room.

Felix pressed his ear piece connecting to I.N, he spoke in his deep voice, “we are here in the store room. What do we have to do now?”

On the other side I.N listened to the elder boy’s order and examined the monitor screen which has displayed the map of Kenta’s house.

“There is an old fridge, from the right side corner. Move it and it will open the door to the secret stair way to kenta’s room.” I.N said and felix turned his earpiece off.

Felix told everyone about what the younger boy told him. The guys expect Lee know, pushed the fridge aside and were greeted by a door.

Bangchan twisted the doorknob and the door the opened. They all made their way up to his room. They came to the end of the stairway and a door was infront of them.

They held the guns in their hands, while Minho and y/n just walked behind them. Yoshi opened the door and saw a kenta getting ready, he looked terrified as well as confused by the sudden appearance of the group.

Haruto came near and held kenta from back. Felix put a cloth around his mouth which prevented him from making any noise.

Haruto dragged him from behind and tied him with a chair in his room. Tears streamed down from his eyes as he looked down.

hi Kenta! nice to meet you, how are you?” Yoshi asked in husky voice. Kenta did not answer he remained silent.

I asked, how are you?” Yoshi repeated himself but still kenta did not answer. Yoshi came forward and held him roughly by his chin that made kenta look into the red haired boy’s eyes.

“he looks so scary” felix whispered to lee know who was standing next to him. Someone knocked on the door from outside and said, “master kenta, guests are waiting for your arrival.

Yoshi signalled lee know to reply, and he nodded. “I will be their, I need to change my clothes.” He said impersonating kenta’s voice.

All of them were impressed by lee know even kenta himself. Yoshi put the cloth down from kenta’s mouth and he started breathing heavily.

You heard him, he needs to change his clothes to go down. Undress right now.” Yoshi ordered kenta and he looked furiously at him.

He was about to speak but bangchan held gun on his head and frowned his eyebrows. Kenta gasped and haruto came from other side holding the gun at him, felix from the back.

Fast, fast, undress right now.” Yoshi ordered him with a smirk as he looked at his scared face.

Kenta slowly nodded giving up, Lee know untied him while other boys were still holding gun. Yoshi stood next to y/n who covered her eyes with her hands.

“your makeup will be ruined, stare at the wall and I will tell you when he is done.” Yoshi whispered in her ear and she faced the wall opening her eyes.

Meanwhile, Xukun, was enjoying serving the guests drinks. Someone from behind tapped on his shoulder and he turned around.

He saw Wonyoung and Gaeul, he frowned his eyebrows at them and Wonyoung spoke, “do you work here?” Xukun just nodded.

why is not kenta here yet?” Gaeul questioned him, he looked into her eyes and walked away bumping into her shoulder.

Both girls groaned in annoyance and looked around to find kenta. Not after so long, they heard the sound of mic.

All the guests here, attention please. Master Kenta is coming down.” The middle-aged man announced as everyone looked at the stairs, watching kenta coming down with a girl, holding hands.

“who is that girl with him?” Gaeul questioned with a confused look.

“Is she perhaps his girlfriend?” Wonyoung questioned back with the same confused look.

𝗬/𝗡’𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :
Lee know changed into kenta’s clothes and styled his hair back. He exactly looks like kenta now. The boys had covered kenta with a blanket and tied him again with the chair.

Yoshi fixed Lee know’s hair properly and smiled at us. Bangchan laughed a little and said, “we have got this guys, you have done this before.”

“Don’t worry, we will be fine” I said and they nodded. Yoshi dragged Minho away from me and said something to him. Lee know playfully hitted him and came back.

“we will be going, best of luck” lee know said and held my hand. He opened the door and smiled at me.

As we started to go down, we saw a middle-aged man in black suit waiting. He came running towards us and questioned Lee know, “Master Kenta, who is this woman with you?

she is my girlfriend, Suzy. Sorry for not informing you about her.” Lee know said something and the old man bowed to me, and I bowed back.

okay, let’s go down, everyone is waiting for you.” He said and walked away as we followed him from behind.

He told us to stop and went down to the stage, as he held the mic, he said something. Everyone started clapping and we both went down.

We went up to the stage and bowed to everyone their. I looked around and saw the girls who were with hyunsuk. They looked confused, I guess they didn’t expect this.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥’𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :
The middle-aged man, handed the mic to Minho, and he gave him a nod. Minho cleared his throat before speaking.

Good evening to all of you. I’m Kenta Yamazaki, the CEO of SWord Company. I would like to thank each one of you for coming here, your presence means a lot to me. This day is going to be extra special, as I am going to announce a big news. I would like to introduce all of you to my girlfriend Suzy.” Lee Know said with full confidence and y/n bowed again. Their was a pause for a moment and everyone started clapping for the couple.

Reporters came forward to ask questions pushing each other back here and there.
kenta, how long have you been dating?
Will you marry her?
Are you both engaged?

I will answer to each one of you. We both have been dating since past 6 months. We have already planned our wedding and we will be soon engaged around the end of the month.” Lee know said whatever was on the script jihoon gave him.

Xukun was watching them from a far with a smile and went away. He pressed the earpiece and Jeongwoo spoke, “Xukun how’s everything going their?”

“Everything is going great, they have announce it. Shall I move forward?” Xukun asked through earpiece and Jihoon responded “Make sure to not get caught, keep your eyes on them.” Xukun went away to find hyunsuk.

On the other side, Wonyoung and Gaeul were trying to find a way to approach kenta who was with his girlfriend smiling, while greeting the guests.

Wonyoung jumped a little to take a better look of kenta but she bumped into someone which made the person spill his drink on his clothes. Wonyoung turned her head back and quickly apologized. As she was about to walk away, the person held her wrist and looked into her eyes.

Don’t you have manners? Do you even know how much expensive my suit is, will you pay for it?” the person asked Wonyoung as she looked terrified.

She remembered what yujin and hyunsuk said not to create any scene. She tried to get out of his grip but he was strong.

why are you trying to runaway after creating a scene?” He asked her and she answered him with an angry tone,
I apologized, leave me

A hand jerked the person’s hand from Wonyoung and stood infront of her. “I will pay for your damage, don’t create any scene.

The person stumbled a little and faced the figure infront of him, lee know, who had a grin on his face.

master kenta, you don’t need to, I’m sorry.” The person bowed and went away. Lee know smirked as he saw his figure fading away.

He turned back to Wonyoung who looked shocked. Y/n and his assistant came running towards him and asked if he was alright, “I’m alright you don’t need to worry.” He smiled and held y/n’s hand.

Get her something to apply on her wrist.” Lee know ordered his assistant who he nodded and went away.

are you alright?” lee know asked her and she slowly nodded. Lee know smiled at her and went away with y/n.

Wonyoung was about to stop him but she got interrupted by a man “Here! Apply this on your wrist.” He was kenta’s assistant who went away after handing it to her.

Wonyoung stomped her feet on the floor and went to find Gaeul who was eating food.

Y/n and lee know sat down on the sofa and she looked at her friend,
“What were you trying to do?” Y/n asked him and he looked at her tilting his head.
“Trying to help her” he answered with a grin.

“We aren’t supposed to help her, they can’t succeed.” Y/n scolded him and started laughing.

“we don’t want anything to ruin our plan. If a scene was created our plan we have been destroyed.” He answered her and she nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 11.1K 20
show me the wifi password? she just wanted the wifi password. but she regretted asking a group of korean boys for the password, because after that, t...
11K 538 28
[COMPLETED]✔️ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...
172K 6.3K 50
ᴛʀᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ #1
5K 425 16
"i like you, but i don't think we can do this." when areum likes him a lot but someone else had to ruin it. started :: 22 FEB 22 ended :: 22 AUG 22 ⠀...