Balance, Baby

By OceansStories

Kyleigh has always been a wild child. A past filled with neglect, sexual addiction, alcohol/drug abuse, and a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 2

418 10 2
By OceansStories

*This chapter contains explicit content*

I looked at myself in the mirror, I had on a black bodycon halter dress with some simple strappy black stilettos. My dark brown hair was undone and a little wild, it was mid back length, my natural wavy texture taking over. I had on a couple silver bracelets, a ring, hoops, and a choker to match. My makeup was simple, left over from work I touched up my base but added winged liner and falsies. My hazel eyes were complimented by my neutral eyeshadow. I left my lips simple with just clear gloss. To top off the look I added a bit of highlight on my cupid's bow, cheek bones, brow bones, inner eye, and bridge of my nose.

There was a knock on my bedroom door, "Yeah," I said, Judah opened the door.

"Sheesh!" He exclaimed, "You look like a damn model."

I turned to look at him, he was wearing the same sweat pants and white tee he was earlier. He probably didn't even put on deodorant, "And you look like a homeless man."

He put his hand on his chest sarcastically as if to imply I've offended him, "Harsh."

"I guess when you fuck the same person so often you don't have to make a good impression."

"Wow, I actually do try. I'm just planning on getting naked and us both hopping in the shower together when she gets here. But honestly you make it sound so negative, I prefer getting to know what pleases a woman and focusing on learning what she likes," 'That sounds nice.' I thought, "Believe it or not, the more you have sex with someone the better it gets. Learning each other's bodies, in and out makes all the difference. You should try it sometime."

I wasn't sure whether or not I should be offended by that comment. I shrugged it off, not that I had any options. He walked away from me shouting, "You better be outta here in 5. Kelsey's on her way."

I made my way to the front door, "I'm leaving now," I was met with silence, "What, no goodbye kiss?" I shouted. No response. 'Maybe I've offended him', "Have fun!" I said as I closed the door.

~

I just walked in ☺️

I sent the message to Sharron and sat at the bar. "Could I get a," I paused to think, "Long Island iced tea, please?" The bartender answered with a smile and began making my drink. I may or may not be planning on getting drunk tonight. My phone vibrated and I looked down to see a message from Sharron,

Be there in a bit

I sipped my drink for a few minutes as I waited. I got on snapchat and started watching all my friends' stories, just passing time. Before I knew it my drink was gone. It had been a while, and no sign of him anywhere. I decided to message him again: 'hey, did something come up?'

My uber is stuck in traffic, we can reschedule. I wouldn't want to keep you waiting

He replied not even a minute later. 'Awe' I thought, 'I guess I could wait a bit longer then.'

How long do you think you'll be?

Maybe 5 minutes or so.

I'll be here

Great ☺️ I'll see you as soon as I can

"Excuse me, could I get another?" I asked as the bartender passed by.

"Of course, just a minute."

"Take your time," I went back on snapchat and watched a couple more stories before I got a text from Judah:

You didnt send any info

I havent left with him yet

wow thats a first

I put my phone down for a second, 'Wow, I- I can't believe he said that. He's so fucking rude. It's barely been 10 minutes.' I didn't even reply to him, "Here you go," The bartender came by with my next drink.

"Thank you so much," I forced a smile. 'He really said that.' I thought.

My phone vibrated again, it was Judah:

Now you know what it feels like for your best friend to judge you and not support you unconditionally. Just make sure you text the info bitch.

I smiled slightly, realizing just how fragile he was.

So this is because I said you look homeless
earlier?

Maybe. among other things

Im sorry babe. If it makes you feel any
better I think youre stunning all the time,
especially when you dont try ❤️

And you support my friends with benefits
situations?

Babe, I support you doing whatever makes
you happy... fr

Sorry for being a dick. I took it all to heart tbh

I can tell now. I knew sum was up when you didnt say bye to me

😕

I love you bb dont worry about it. Im sorry for being a bitch

"What's got you smiling so hard?" A deep voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see who I think is Sharron, "Oh hey! Look who showed up!" I laughed.

"Yeah," He had his hand behind his head, scratching his neck or something of that sort, "I'm really sorry about that," his biceps looked amazing, honestly.

"Don't worry about it," I said, grabbing my bag and finishing my drink. I was expecting to head outside and speed the night up.

"I got them to push the reservation back though, so we should be good to get seated right about now," He said, extending his hand to me.

'Huh?' I almost choked on my drink. I coughed a bit and swallowed what was in my mouth, "Dinner?" I asked.

"If you'd do me the pleasure," He smiled with his hand still reaching out to me. I finally took it and tipped the bartender. 'I was expecting to just chill at the bar for a while, but this man got reservations?'

"Of course," I smiled and followed him to the host. He gave her his name and she escorted us to a table. He pulled out my chair for me and waited for me to sit.

"I think I'm going to run to the bathroom really quick if that's okay," I said as I put my bag down.

"Go ahead," He laughed, "You don't owe anyone any explanations, baby girl."

'Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.' I blushed and ducked away as quickly as I could. 'Why is he so hot? Why does he have manners? Why is he such a gentleman? Why am I already wet?'

I checked my phone as soon as I got into the bathroom to see a text from Judah:

I love you too. Dont forget to text the info tho

BRO idk what typa man ive stumbled upon but im at like a legit diner reservation and he pulled out my chair, bro like top tier flirting and baaaabe ima suck his dick for sure

I went into the stall and freshened up before I washed my hands, my phone vibrated again. I picked it up off the counter:

Woman, get off your phone. Youre in the
presence of a god

🤤

I left the bathroom and made my way back to the table, "Sorry," I said as I sat down.

"Don't apologize, the least I can do is be patient after making you wait," he said and grabbed a menu, "I did order us a bottle of wine though, I hope you don't mind."

'How many times am I gonna swoon tonight?' "No I don't mind at all," I smiled at him as I grabbed a menu as well.

"What were you thinking about getting? I'm feeling a nice steak," He asked casually as he scanned the menu.

The dinner went wonderfully from there on out. We actually talked and got to know each other here and there, in between shameless flirting and eating wonderful food. After the 2 drinks at the bar and finishing off this bottle of wine with Sharron, I was feeling it. He was looking finer and finer as time went on. He had already paid the bill and even ordered dessert.

"So it is pretty late," I hinted when our plates were both pretty empty and neither of us was eating anymore.

We were both leaning on the table as if to get closer to each other, "Yeah it is, did you want to head on home or?" He asked, leaving the question open.

"Definitely or," I smiled and nodded, maybe a bit more enthusiastic than I needed to be.

He laughed, "You sure you haven't had too much to drink?"

"God, you're so hot," I said out loud, "I mean, I could drink more and still be sure. Alcohol just makes me speak what's already on my mind, you know?"

"I don't know about that," he smiled still and sat back in his chair.

"Honestly!" I exclaimed, "I was texting my roommate about how I wanted to suck your dick before I even touched the wine!"

His face became flushed, "I-"

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry. Jesus Christ, I'm so classy," I interrupted him and laughed, "Maybe I have had a bit much."

He cleared his throat, "I'm gonna order an uber," he took his phone out.

'Oh shit, I'm a slut. I need to calm down, this man is classy. He's gonna take me home and block me.'

"Alright, thank you. For everything tonight. It's been a dream," I smiled genuinely.

"Don't thank me," He stood up and grabbed his jacket, "I should be thanking you."

I put my phone in my bag, he extended his hand towards me and I grabbed it. We walked out to the front where a car was already waiting, "There was already one in the area, huh?" I asked as he opened the door for me.

"I guess so," He said as he closed the door for me and walked to the other side. He sat down and the car pulled off, after about a minute of silence I accepted my fate.

"So do you need my address?" I asked.

"No, I thought we were going to my place. Should I change the destination?" He asked quickly.

"Oh! No, that sounds great! I just thought that-" I stumbled over my words, "I mean after what happened I as-"

He put his hand on my thigh and gripped it, making me lose my train of thought, "I was just caught off guard by your forwardness, " He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "You have no idea how hard you make me."

He kissed the skin behind my ear before backing away. 'Holy-' I practically melted then and there. My mouth began to water, and that wasn't the only thing generating excess liquids. I swallowed and looked at him through my lashes. I put my hand on his thigh and slowly slid upwards until I tightened my grip around him. 'Mmm, fuck he's so hard.' He leaned forward swiftly, not missing a second. Our lips crashed, over and over. It was almost sloppy yet completely in sync. I couldn't help but let a small moan escape my lips. That's when he slowed down, eventually moving from my lips and leaving a trail down my neck.

I moaned softly again, "Fuck, you're so hot."

"We're almost there," His voice was deeper and raspy. His kisses stopped and he sat up straight and cleared his throat as if he were trying to put himself back together. His penis was standing straight up, I didn't need to touch it to notice this time. It must have dislodged from his waistband or something.

I pulled his arm towards me and sat up as straight as I could, my lips brushed against his ear lobe as I whispered, "But I want you right now."

A sound escaped him almost like a low growl, 'I'm going to soak through this dress.' His hand went up my thigh and under my dress, I opened my legs just enough to make room for his hand. He brushed his fingertips against my nearly soaked thong, right over my clit, I whimpered softly. 'Fuck me. Fuck me right now.'

The car came to a dead stop and Sharron's door flew open, "Thanks. You'll get a massive tip mate," He pulled me towards his side of the car by my legs and I tried to stand up as quickly as I could.

"Thank you," I tried to keep what manners I had left and closed the door behind me. I laughed as I stumbled slightly trying to catch up with Sharron and he led me to the door of this elegant little house by my hand. As soon as he got the door open he let me walk in first, locking it behind him. In front of me was a very clean living room with a nice sized L-shaped couch, a coffee table, and a TV mounted to the wall. To my right was a dining table with a kitchen coming into view behind it. I walked towards the table to get a better view of the kitchen as Sharron turned the lights on.

Before I knew it his hand was on my hip and the other moving my hair to the side. I dropped my bag. His lips brushed my neck briefly before he kissed it, and again. His hand moved to my other hip and slowly slid to the front. I inhaled sharply and put my hands on his, without resistance they followed the path he created. He pulled up my dress to my hips and crashed himself into my ass. I lost my balance and stumbled forward, hitting his table.

"What do you think about this?" He asked as he took his hands off of me. I turned around to see him undoing his belt. I was breathing heavily and bit my lip, nodding; as I was unable to speak in the moment. He took his pants and underwear down revealing his member for me to see, I groaned ever so slightly at the sight. He opened a condom and slid it on slowly. I began to pull my own underwear down as well, he grabbed my hips and turned me back around. I was facing the table and I felt his hand go up my back. He pushed me forward until I was bent over, chest on the table. He placed himself at the entrance then in one motion, I grabbed the table gasping.

"Oh fuck," I moaned loudly and smiled, his strokes were long and just barely hard enough. But I still wanted more. I got on my tippy toes as high as I could and arched my back, trying to use the table as leverage to thrust myself into him harder. The table screeched against the floor as it slid away from under me. I left my hands on the edge of the table and tried to keep up with the rapidly accelerating pace, "More," I panted.

He pulled out fast and sudden, making me gasp. I turned my head back to look at him as he was stepping to my front. Next thing I knew he had grabbed my thighs and picked me up as he walked me to his bedroom. I dropped onto a bed and he took off his shirt, then his pants. I laid on my back with my knees up and admired him patiently, biting my lip. He knelt onto the bed and grabbed my dress, pulling it over my head and throwing it to the side. I opened my legs, inviting him. He slid back in and worked his way back up to our previous tempo. I had my arms up, using the wall as my support to not give way to the pounding. 'I haven't been fucked this good in so long.' I thought, moaning uncontrollably. If you can't tell, I like it hard and rough.

"You're fucking sexy," His voice was deep and full of lust. He latched onto my neck, kissing and gently nibbling my skin. I felt his tongue glide up my neck as he made his way to the next spot he wanted to taste. His strokes kept getting harder and faster, I began to moan louder. I was almost squealing at this point.

"Fuck-" I panted, "You're so-" A scream escaped me as he thrust harder, "Yes!"

It all came to a sudden stop, he was deep inside of me and I could feel his penis convulsing. My back arched and I gasped, he was definitely against my cervix and the suction on my neck intensified. He groaned deeply behind my ear, his face buried in my neck. The feeling of a man coming inside of me just does something else entirely. My moans were softer and longer. 'I wish that would've lasted a lot longer.' my selfishness sunk in.

"Damn baby, you take it well," he said as he rolled off of me onto his back.

I propped myself onto my side and smirked, "I mean I'd really like to take some more."

"Ah, you think I'm done with you?" He asked as he turned his head towards me. I bit my lip again and he pushed me onto my back. He kissed my collar bone and worked his way down my chest. His hands gripped my thighs and pulled them apart as his kisses got lower and lower. My eyes rolled back and my legs fell limp. 'Now this, is a man.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 58 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
7K 493 23
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
505K 11.6K 45
π“žπ“·π“°π“Έπ“²π“·π“°... "He went down on you, right?" He whispered into my ear, and an embarrassed blush creeped onto my cheeks. "W-What?" I stuttered. "...
853K 20.3K 23
COMPLETED ❝It is so hard to stay away from you, but I know I need too. But the thing is, I can't help myself around you. You make me lose all the con...