Harry Styles One shots

بواسطة makingitupem

Short one shots featuring Harry Styles and Y/N. Please vote and feel free to make requests. Some stories will... المزيد

Y/N and Anne catch Harry cheating *
Making Harry's dreams come true*
Seeing Harry post break up*
Harry's fans meet your little family backstage
Y/N and Anne catch Harry cheating- part 2
School reunion
Listening party*
Y/N and Anne catch Harry cheating- part 3
Y/N and Anne catch Harry cheating- part 4
Y/N and Anne catch Harry cheating- part 5
Christmas
Y/N and Anne catch Harry cheating- part 6
Y/N and Anne catch Harry cheating- part 7
Meeting Harry's little girl
Cinema*
Panic
Y/N and Anne catch Harry cheating- part 8
Y/N and Anne catch Harry cheating- part 9
Y/N and Anne catch Harry cheating- part 10
Y/N and Anne catch Harry cheating- part 11
Y/N and Anne catch Harry cheating- part 12
Baby on tour
Haircut
Always working

The family grows

1.7K 14 2
بواسطة makingitupem

Positive +

You looked down again at the pregnancy test in your hand, eyes tearing up as you paced backwards and forwards in your bathroom. You couldn't believe it, you were pregnant! You and Harry already had a little boy, Arlo, who was just about to turn 4. You'd been trying for baby number 2 for just over a year, with no success. Harry had held you whilst you cried, month after month, distraught that you were not yet giving him another baby. You'd fallen pregnant with Arlo so quickly after getting married, it was a shock that getting pregnant again was taking so long. Harry had been amazing, reassuring you that it would happen when the time was right and that he was besotted with the two of you and would be forever if that was how things were meant to be for your family. You believed him, of course you did, but your heart yearned for another baby. 

You'd woken up the last few mornings with an uneasy stomach, feeling a little sick and dizzy. You were due your period so didn't think too much of it and pushed the thought of being pregnant to the back of your mind because of the heartbreak of the last year. This morning though, the nausea was more intense and the smell of Arlo's breakfast had made you want to hurl. You didn't say anything to Harry, fearful of getting his hopes up, only to crush him again. Luckily, it was Harry's turn to do the nursery run and he was heading into the studio afterwards, so you could kiss them both goodbye and figure out your next moves. 

Fast forward 45 minutes and here you were, processing the fact that you were finally pregnant. You stopped pacing and sat down on the edge of the bath, with the biggest grin. The tears were flooding down your cheeks and you wrapped your hands around your waist, wanting to be as close to the tiny baby in your tummy as you could. You took some deep breaths whilst the news set in, already thinking about who this baby might grow up to be and how you were going to tell Harry. And Arlo, oh sweet little Arlo was going to be a big brother! The thought of that made you break into another sob. He would be the best big brother ever. 

After a while, you exited the bathroom and got ready for the day. You stood in front of the large mirror in your hallway and turned to the side, imagining your tummy growing again, week by week. You thought back to your pregnancy with Arlo and how Harry took photos of you every week to see the growth of your bump. You grabbed the positive pregnancy test from the bathroom and took a mirror selfie to remember the day. You made a mental note to take another one later, with Harry once he was in on the secret. 

You wondered how you'd tell him the news. With Arlo, you'd taken the test together. You knew you wanted to tell him today, so you had to think of something that could be put together quickly and easily. Then it clicked. Just before Harry set off on his first, small, UK tour, you'd gifted him a pack of guitar picks, with 'Play me a song Daddy' engraved on one side. You were 4 months pregnant and he hated being away from you for any amount of time, so it was your way of reminding him of his two loves- music and his family. You knew he hadn't used them all, so headed into his office in search of one of the guitar picks. You rifled through the drawers in his desk until you eventually found them- bingo! You smiled to yourself and ran your thumb across the engraving, before popping one into your back pocket for later.

The rest of the day had gone by as normal. You'd picked Arlo up from nursery at 3pm. On the way home he'd told you all about his day and asked if the three of them could go to the park at the weekend. You then played together until dinnertime when Harry came skipping through the door after a successful day at the studio. You watched as Arlo ran into his open arms.

"Daaaaaaaaddy!!!" he shouted.

"Hey bud, I missed you! Did you have a good day?"

"I missed you too! Yes, yes I played with Tommy at school and then Mumma when she picked me up!"

Harry let out an exaggerated gasp "Wow! That does sound like a good day!" 

Arlo giggled and ran out of Harry's arms to carry on playing with his train track on the living room floor. Harry turned to you and pulled you into his arms, placing a kiss on the top of your head.

"Hey baby, you look lovely as always!" he said.

"Thank you, so do you." you said looking up at Harry's burgundy trousers and cosy white jumper. Effortlessly sexy. "How was the studio?" you asked, pulling back, hands still wrapped around his waist.

"Amazing, yeah! Wrote one song and made a good start on a second. Finished off the one I was talking to you about last week too! On a roll!" he breathed out, a huge grin overtaking his face. 

This was playing out perfectly for you. "Perfect, can't wait to hear them! Play one for me later?" you wiggled your eyebrows and ran your hand through his curls, causing one to flop over his forehead.

"Hmmm, if you're lucky!" he replied, placing a soft kiss on your lips. 

You returned to the kitchen to finish cooking and carry on with the evening. You bathed Arlo together, blowing the bath bubbles around, making him laugh. Harry read him a bedtime story whilst you tidied up downstairs and mentally prepared yourself to tell him that you were pregnant. You were nervous but so excited. 

You curled up on the sofa with a blanket and soon enough, Harry was heading quietly down the stairs. He joined you, peeling back the blanket and pulling you into his side. 

"How was your day, my love?" he asked you softly.

"Yeah good thanks, just spent it here." you replied, biting your lip as you missed out a crucial part of the day. 

"Oh nice, cosy day huh?" 

You nodded. "You know what would make it more exciting?" 

Harry looked at you intensely, shaking his head.

"If you played me one of your new songs!" you replied, leaning up and kissing the corner of his mouth.

Without a word, he scooped you up and threw you over his shoulder, carrying you into his office. You squealed and both fell into laughter when he threw you down onto the sofa. 

He reached for his guitar and you took a big breath. Harry rested it on his knee and went to say something before you cut him off.

"Oh here, you need a pick." you stood from your place on the sofa and placed the pick with the engraving facing upwards, into his hand. You sat back down without your eyes leaving him, a small smile on your face as he looked at the pick in his hand. Your hands fell to your still flat stomach. 

"I forgot about these-" he began to say. His eyes then met yours and he looked down to your hands on your tummy. 

"Wait- no." you heard his voice crack and his eyes filled with tears. 

You nodded as tears started to fall down your cheeks. 

"You're pregnant?" he choked out.

"Yeah, we're having baby, we're finally having another baby." you giggled through a sob.

Harry practically threw the guitar off of his lap and leapt onto the sofa next to you, pulling you onto his lap as he sobbed into your neck. 

"I can't believe it, I love you so much Y/N. My god I love you!"

"I love you too baby, best Daddy ever. It finally happened, just like you said it would."

He pulled his head away from your neck, placed his hands on either side of your face and kissed you so softly, but with so much passion. He then placed his forehead against yours and stared straight into your watery eyes. His eyes matched yours, glistening green, the biggest grin on his face. 

"Another little baby." he whispered. "We're going to be a family of 4. Oh Arlo is going to be the best big brother." he choked on his sobs again, the realisation that his eldest baby was going to take on a new role. 

"Another little baby, half you and half me." you whispered back.

Harry looked down to your stomach and placed his hands there, before you placed yours on top of his, rubbing your thumbs across his knuckles. 

"How did you know?" he sniffed. "Your period isn't due until next week?"

"Arlo's breakfast made me want to hurl this morning." you both laughed. "I've also felt a bit off the last few days. Figured I'd take a test but didn't want to get your hopes up. I honestly thought it was going to be negative, I've got so used to them being negative."

"But it's not, there's a little tiny baby in there." Harry replied, grinning down at your tummy. "The time must be right, I never doubted this for a second, I knew we'd have another one when the time was right." 

"How are you feeling about it, are you ok, happy?" Harry adjusted his position so he could see your face better. 

"So so happy!" you smiled. "Nervous, I want everything to be ok, but I'm so excited. I'm getting everything I've ever wanted." "Are you happy?" you checked. 

Harry let out a massive, contended sigh. "I'm fucking ecstatic sweetheart! So excited for all of it, watching your beautiful body grow, feeling them kick, watching you bring them into the world, holding them for the first time and wondering who they're going to be and what impact they'll have on the world. Thank you for doing this with me, for me, for us."

"Thanks for doing it with me." you replied, pecking a kiss to his nose. 

Harry then leant down so his face was in line with your tummy and whispered "You're so loved little one, we can't wait to meet you."

Short but sweet, hope you enjoyed!! 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

409K 8.6K 43
𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙡 𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚, 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛�...
376K 3.1K 85
Hey guys! I really like writing Harry stories for entertainment and I hope you like them! THESE IMAGINES ALL BELONG TO ME, they're from Tumblr @litt...
32.8K 143 6
As many of you have requested after I wrote Carolina, here is a book of just one smutty one shots. Enjoy 😉
477K 4.4K 122
A collection of my short stories/oneshots/blurbs originally published on my tumblr. The fics are being reuploaded after a user unrightfully reported...