Watching Accelerator

By -Tsugi-

This will be a story where the characters watch Accelerator. I do specifically mean Accelerator, the characte... More

Pulling them
Index 1 episode 19
Index 1 Episode 20
Accelerator episode 1
Accelerator Episode 2
Accelerator episode 3
Accelerator episode 4
Accelerator episode 5
Accelerator episode 6
Accelerator episode 7
Accelerator episode 9
Accelerator episode 10
Accelerator episode 11
Accelerator episode 12
Railgun S 11
Index ll ep 7 & Endymion
Index ll episode 17
Index ll episode 18
Index ll episode 19
Index ll episode 20
Index ll episode 21
Index ll episode 22
Index ll episode 23
Index ll Episode 24
Index lll Episode 3 & 4
Index lll episode 5
Index lll episode 15
Index lll episode 16
Index lll Episode 17
Index lll Epi 18 & 19
Index lll episode 20
Index lll episode 21
Index lll episode 22 and 23
Index lll episode 24 and 25
Index lll Episode 26
Normal? What's that?
People with power are assholes...
Kids, huh?
Fail
Legs, man who needs'em?
Should've listened, hm?
Figured it out

Index lll episode 6

220 3 10
By -Tsugi-

3rd pov

They all most and shift to get more comfortable, Accelerator debating moving to a different area once he recalls exactly what happens during this episode in specific. Ultimately he decides not to, simply scooting to the edges of the futon, laying on his back and crossing his arms under his head. Last Order immediately curls up beside him, tucking herself under his arm. Index cackles and shoves Touma closer, the teen stumbling and almost falling on the albino, managing to catch himself... hand gripping tight on Yomikawa's boobs, a bright red blush crossing his face as the noir tries to defend himself. 

All of them are laughing, Mikoto moving to rest under the albino's legs, letting them rest over her lap, while Touma finally settles with the albino's head in his lap, face still bright red. Index and Last Order share looks, with the tiny girl moving, cuddling on top of the teen while Index takes her place. Yomikawa and Yoshikawa just shake their heads and settle by Mikoto while Heaven sits next to Touma. 

Accelerator walking out of a convenience store, coffee can in hand, limping as he always is, but not looking anything more than tired. He stops outside the door to take a sip of the coffee, gulping it down as a ringtone sounds out, like a bell being frantically shaken, almost. He throws the can into a bin and pulls out his phone, answering it already looking annoyed and done with life. "Yeah?" He sounds tired too, voice a bit deeper than usual due to the shit he's put up with. "Excellent work." The teen looks at his phone, clearly this is either not the voice he was expecting or not the words he was expecting from this voice. "-BLOCK's plot to assassinate a governing board chairman has failed. It pleases me greatly to have such capable subordinates."

"He really called you after all that shit?" Yomikawa raises an extremely unimpressed eyebrow at the man's audacity.

"Did that fucker just call you a goddamn subordinate?!" Yoshikawa exclaims in disgust, since he had done most of the damn work, the man offering nothing.

"You really are something else, ya know?" Touma sighs as he can already get a feel for how this is going to go, but he doesn't want to assume anything...yet.

"And we're starting off with death wishes, lovely." Mikoto grumbles, because really, who the fuck calls Accelerator a subordinate and expects to live after it, regardless of their position.

"Why the fuck won't this goddamn asshole leave me the fuck alone? I ain't that damn important, go bother someone else you assfuck!" Accelerator snarls, so damn done with the man because he annoys him, more than anything, but he also just doesn't like the man.

Last Order is peering closely at her guardian, because she's got a pretty good idea of what this might show, and she wants to know exactly how much damage was from the fight that took place and how much was already there.

"Nothing good is going to come of whatever has him calling you, of that I have not a single damn doubt." Heaven winces, already well aware that the man calls for nothing that does not entertain him or go to his plans.

"Is he setting up a plan or making sure it goes the way he needs it, because he's the type to manipulate people in this way." Index is trying to figure out how the man thinks, because she refuses to be a pawn of his.

The albino clicks his tongue, people across the street walking around like everything is normal, his back looking a bit tense and appearing entirely tired. "Sounds like you want to get killed pretty badly." The city appears peaceful, windmills turning and the sun shining on the buildings. "Not at all. I am genuinely grateful for this." A closer look at one of the windmills, which is turning slowly. "Which is why I'd like to offer some valuable information, as a personal reward." The boy jolts and slumps forward a bit in surprise. Accelerator grunts, looking shocked for a moment, eyes wide but small, clearly he can tell something isn't right here. "Specifically, regarding a threat to serial number 20001, Last Order."

"Oh?" Yoshikawa immediately targets those words, because this is someone rather high up in the city and none of them do anything without a reason, not a single damn one of those fucks.

"He had better not put you two in danger or he's going to have a fucking army to deal with, I swear to god." Yomikawa threatens, already coming up with plans to perhaps take this person out without anyone finding out.

"Misaka thinks she remembers which day this is, says Misaka Misaka, finally happy to see what it was like from another view since she did not get to see everything." Last Order indeed looks focused, but not eager like they were expecting, which makes those not there wonder what this day was like.

"An interesting approach, he's trying to make you think he's nice and willing to help, despite everything." Index can already tell that the man has a plan that the albino is being moved for.

"Don't get fucking hurt, bitch." Heaven sighs, already getting the feeling that tells him there's no point.

"He had better not harm a hair on your damn head or I will find a way to bring execution back as a fucking punishment and nothing else will satisfy me." Mikoto's eyes are almost glowing with her power, sparks firing off everywhere along her body.

"Surely he's not actually expecting you to not understand exactly what he is doing, right? What the fuck is wrong with this city?" Touma bemoans, almost wanting to tug at his hair, a bad habit of his, but he manages not to, instead watching closely to see what happens next.

"Oh, I fucking forgot bout this." Accelerator deadpans, because there were some things you remember and some you don't, he just remembers the information of the threat, not much else. 

A panicked, small gasp escapes the teen, as he looks at the phone from the corner of his eyes, clearly already worried and planning how to interfere with the threat. Last Order slumped on a table, the girl from before sitting across from her eating ice cream. "By the way, whatever happened to the lost child?" The girl is clearly worried, body language and looks telling that, despite the giant ice cream she has in front of her. "Is your crazy hair still getting all those tickling feelings or did they go away?" Last Order is clearly pouting at the table, an empty glass with ice resting in front of her. "Misaka doesn't have crazy hair, answers Misaka Misaka, as she starts to wither from exhaustion." The small girl starts to kick her legs under the table, a small contemplative hum leaving her. "I'm pretty positive they were wandering around here earlier, says Misaka Misaka-" The tiny girl shakes her head. "-but then they went somewhere else, she added, still tired from all that walking she did."

"Aww, that gasp was fucking so telling! Last Order, can you actually track him?" Yoshikawa had no idea that was a thing.

"This Misaka is part of a network like all the others, and Accelerator is part of the network as well, or else he would not be able to use his powers, so Misaka can track him, explains Misaka Misaka, happy to help find her guardian since he always wanders away." Last Order looks so damn proud of herself, arms crosses over her chest.

"I wish I had something that let me track Index." Touma sighs heavily, because the number of times she's managed to buy some food or another that almost got him in trouble are getting way too high.

"Why are you calling him a child?" Index asks, because it's extremely clear that Accelerator himself is older than her, as well as much more experienced, yet she still calls him a child.

"I can't blame her. Accelerator might be a 15 year old with a lot of experience and having seen some of the worst of humanity, but he is still very much like a child in other things, albeit an emotionally stunted one." Yomikawa wishes she had been able to find and protect him before he'd been grabbed, or given up if that's the case, but she loves him as he is as well.

"What the fuck? Does that mean since I have the same ability, just stronger, that I might be able to track and find any of the Sisters or even Accelerator?" Mikoto exclaims, because that might actually be helpful, since if she ever needs to get information to someone, she can track a Sister and relay it across the network.

"Well shit, if someone's targeting Last Order, there's no way in hell you're going to avoid getting hurt, since as soon as she's mentioned you become a last priority." Heaven wonders what the hell the researchers must've done to manage to twist the kid so much, but still somehow have him retain a heart of gold.

"Fucking shit, there's a reason you shouldn't say child, they're looking for someone young, you stupid brat, not anyone younger, so even if I were to have fucking been there, that stupid shit and you would've completely missed me, dumbass." Accelerator groans, because he knows that he really is a child in most ways, but in others, he knows far more than most adults. 

The tiny girl looks dejected and sad that she hasn't managed to find who she's looking for yet. She sits up in excitement upon spotting something, the girl tensing across from her. A pink bunny like creature hanging from someone's purse. "Misaka really wants one of those too-" The tiny girl has stars in her eyes as she stares at the toy. "-Says Misaka Misaka with excitement, even though she has no money." Her head tracks the toys movement, before pulling back to reveal its a high school girl walking past, the two girls at the table watching her. "But Misaka has a thought." She faces the girl across from her. "And turns towards Uiharu with a sparkle-" It's clear the girl is trying to get her way. "-in her eye." It's also pretty clear the dark haired girl knows this. "Aww, how can I resist?" She pulls out a coin from her wallet, a little brown thing. "Here." Last Order excitedly turns and gets off the chair, hurrying towards the other in order to retrieve the coin.

"Last, why?" Yomikawa is already thinking of how they can get the girl her money back, because there's no way Last Order can repay her and all the trouble she caused the poor girl.

"This'll teach you to just run off into the city without telling anyone, you damn brat." Accelerator grumbles, because he has had enough of having to track her dumbass down when she does it.

"It's so cute, I see why you want it ,little Sister." Mikoto stares at the toy with the same excitement as Last Order, making it extremely obvious who the little girl had gotten the trait from in the first place.

"Surely keeping her close would've been smarter." Index sometimes wonders what people are thinking when they do something stupid like that, especially since Last Order will not be in the girl's sight anymore.

"Oh for fuck's safe, nobody had better get her while she's trying to get a fucking toy, I swear to god." Touma has a dark look in his eyes, already planning exactly what he might do if the young girl gets kidnapped again.

Yoshikawa is chuckling, because she finds the girl's innocent enjoyment of toys and other things extremely entertaining and nice, but she is trying to figure out who might be targeting the girl now.

"What reason might they have to target Last Order, besides perhaps to get at Accelerator, because something tells me this is more personal and less professional." Heaven is trying to help, muttering aloud since he knows for damn sure the albino did not come in with any injuries he can recall.

"Misaka couldn't help herself, ok?! Exclaims Misaka Misaka, unable to just sit and not defend her choice to get a cute, soft little animal friend!" Last Order flails her arms, pout on her face at the ones who can not understand her. 

Last Order is humming in excitement, carefully grabbing the coin. "Be sure to come right back after-" The girl turns with her arms stretched out like a plane, already heading away. "-you're done, ok?" The girl's giggles echo for a moment, before the ice cream is revealed, some fruit, whipped cream, and other add-ons resting on top, as well as two chocolate straws and a spoon. With a sigh, the girl grabs the spoon. "Oh well, in the meantime I'll just-" Uiharu looks excited to be able to eat the treat. "-enjoy having some of this sundae." She goes to lift the spoon, when someone wearing a dark maroon colored shirt appears in the corner of the screen.

"Oh?" Accelerator pays close attention, because he had only the basic information, he wants to know exactly what the fucker was trying to do.

At the sound Accelerator makes, Yoshikawa and Yomikawa start paying closer attention, cataloging everything they can in order to make sure they are prepared for this person in the case this happens again, though exactly what they'll be able to do is in the air at the moment.

"She really just let you wander off on your own?" Index raises an extremely unimpressed eyebrow at the girl who's supposed to be part of the Esper Anti-Skill group or whatever it is they're called.

"What the hell is Uiharu doing? She's not really going to let her just walk away like that, right?! She has to have a reason or something, fucking hell!" Mikoto flicks at some of the sparks of electricity along her arm, trying to district herself.

"I don't like the way this asshole approached her, there was something about his gait that is fucking off as hell." Touma frowns, trying to decide if he recognizes the stride.

"Oh fuck, more than just you dumbasses are going to get hurt." Heaven heaves a truly put upon sigh, wondering what the fuck is wrong with the youth for them to be getting hurt so much.

"Misaka was not even aware he was there, exclaims Misaka Misaka, wondering what would've happened had she stayed there instead of going as she had." Last Order almost looks anxious, tiny sparks around her as well. 

"Please pardon the interruption." They sound almost normal, but there's something off with the tone. She turns with a gasp towards the person, who is a blonde male, with brown eyes, wearing a red shirt under a maroon overcoat, and while he would look normal, the shadows covering his eyes the slightest bit and the darkness in his eyes are not hidden at all. He pulls out a picture of Last Order. "I'm trying to find this girl." He tilts his head which might look normal for anyone else but just looks mechanical, all wrong with him. "Have you seen her?" The girl takes a close look at the picture, before turning back to her sundae. "Sorry, I'm afraid I haven't. You should file a report with an Anti-Skill station as soon as possible though." The boy tucks the picture away. "You're right, that's a great idea-" He turns to start walking away. "-thanks." He takes a single step, before stopping, his back to her. "Oh, and miss?"

"I don't like him, declares Misaka Misaka, staring at him with no real reason beyond instinct for hating him right off the bat." Last Order is gazing closely, especially since she has a feeling this is the threat to her that had Accelerator moving.

"Did he really think that nice little act and shit was going to help him? He feels off, there's no changing that." Mikoto shakes her head, a bit disappointed that he actually thinks his act is working against her.

"What the fuck? Why the hell is it that my brother can feel completely normal but this bitch can't even cover up that he's dark?" Touma glares at the boy, because he has a feeling he's not done being wrong and off just quite yet.

"This is the threat to Last Order? Is he an Esper? Is he strong? Why is he a threat?" Index starts trying to catalog everything, because she hates knowing that her and Touma will not intervene in this, leaving it all on those two.

"I wonder what about him is setting off every instinct I have, because that girl no doubt is getting the same feeling." Yomikawa knows for a fact the look in his eyes is part of it, but it's far more than that.

"Surely he's joking." Yoshikawa is so damn mad at this fucker for ruining the Dark side reputation, he is barely passing, if even that.

"He's going to hurt her, he came up to her for a reason, he had insider information." Heaven knows that for a fact, a gut feeling telling him since there was a lot of suspiciousness in the way he approached her.

"Fucking hell, he really thought that was going to be enough, for the love of the devil's balls, why must I be subjected to this bullshit?" Accelerator groans, tilting his head back in order to not have to acknowledge this shit for even a moment. 

Uiharu is still looking at her sundae. "There's something I forgot to mention." The girl turns to him, looking concerned and surprised. He kicks her out of her seat, the girl going down with a cry, her chair knocked over and people exclaiming from all around them. "I know Last Order -" The asshole leans over her. "-was just here, you little airhead." He's got an eyebrow raised and looks supremely unimpressed, a half sneer on his face. "Guess I should've said that to start."

"There are his true colors." Index nods knowingly, because his entire act had rubbed her wrong from the beginning, ignoring the cries of protest and concern that come from Touma and Mikoto.

"Misaka is sad she got that person hurt, whines Misaka Misaka, tears gathering in her eyes because she really had not meant to get the poor girl involved." Last Order does look like she's going to cry, since she had not known the girl was hurt for her sake.

"Why didn't anyone step in?" Yomikawa cries, flailing her arms a bit, because Anti-Skill was not called for that at all.

"To think he was like this, he gives the Dark Side a really bad name, because he barely hid this damn side within himself, what the hell kind of acting did he get?" Yoshikawa is offended, everyone in the Dark Side knows how to act at least normal or slightly normal.

"That's going to at the very least bruise, though it likely knocked the breath from her as well." Heaven notes, leaning forward to pay closer attention.

"Fucking hell, he was really going to the fucking outreaches, huh?" Accelerator is almost amused, except it put Last Order in danger and shows exactly how badly the guy must've been broken down in life to be so damn desperate. 

The girl grunts, opening her eyes in defiance, but before she can speak, he steps on her upper arm, grunts of pain escaping her grit teeth. "Where is she now? Tell me and I'll let you go." He puts more pressure on her arm, Uiharu grunting and turning her head away more. "You'll never find her." The answer is spoken in a pain filled, light tone, but there's steel in the tone as well, clearly she believes this without a doubt. "Huh?" The boy seems confused, appearing to let up on her a bit in response. She turns to look him in the face. "Could you not hear me up there?" She has a small smile on her face, but there's a fire in her eyes.

"That could be a potential fracture of some sort, though I figure it's most likely a bruise at most." Heaven mutters to himself, trying hard to recall a patient with a fracture on that day, but no one comes to mind.

"Oh? This one has my damn respect, not many are willing to talk to an Esper like that, regardless of Rank, even less so an Esper talking to another Esper of unknown Rank." Accelerator likes the girl, and finds he is glad she found Last Order, because she certainly has the spunk and spirit to face a stronger Esper.

"That is a strong one there. She deserves a promotion." Yomikawa makes a mental note to herself, because there are likely others but this girl has not bragged and has a spirit she hides under a meek demeanor.

"She would've been a perfect Dark Side spy, with a personality like that no one would've expected her and she is certainly fiery enough." Yoshikawa grins widely, because while she is glad the girl had not ever been in the Dark, she still enjoys thinking of what they might have looked like Dark anyway.

"Uiharu!" Mikoto covers her mouth in horror and awe, because her friend has always been pretty meek, but here she is showing a spirit and fire that the electricity user isn't sure she would manage at that point.

Last Order doesn't say anything, but she is sparkling in awe and amazement, stars in her eyes as she stares at the girl who had saved and helped her. Index notes several things, the most relevant one being that humans are certainly resilient, especially when they appear to be fighting for someone in some way.

"I find myself steadily growing more disgusted by him every time he opens his mouth." Touma grumbles, crossing his arms over his chest, though he is extremely proud that the girl had shown her spirit. 

"I said she's in a place where you'll never be able to find her no matter how hard you look." The boy lets out a single laugh, a wide grin appearing on his face, clearly he thinks she's wrong. "Very well then." He steps on her arm harder, ignoring her sounds of pain. "This is where we'll say goodbye." Dust kicks up, the boy turning to look behind him as a wind kicks up as well, before he completely moves away from the girl, turning to face whoever was trying to get his attention. He shoves his hands in his pockets with a small laugh, seeming amused. "Ha!"

"Wow." Yoshikawa deadpans, completely unimpressed by the boys attempts at intimidation and death threats. Accelerator cringes, extremely glad he'd stop the boy there, because honestly what the fuck was the point of a threat like that when he can't go through with it?

"Jesus christ." Yomikawa shakes her head, crossing her arms, disappointed that the city has let it get this far.

"He's not exactly intimidating or scary enough to pull off a threat like that, though he certainly has the power to do it." Index mutters, wondering if this is sort of like a dick measuring contest.

"Surely he has better material than that?" Touma winces at the boy's poor delivery and even worse timing, though he's glad that Accelerator - he has no doubt the albino was the one to kick up the wind - has arrived, and so quickly at that.

Mikoto lets out a worried sound, because that is her friend being hurt there, as well as her Sister and brother being put into a potentially dangerous situation that could get them hurt, because she knows that Accelerator is not infallible as he used to be and it scares her. Heaven decides to observe in order to note any injury or otherwise, to make sure to check in on those and make sure they healed correctly.

"Misaka is not happy about this, declares Misaka Misaka, crossing her arms to show her anger at what the boy is doing since he obviously chose to do it this way." Last Order indeed has her arms crossed, but with her cheeks puffed out a bit and her lip jutting out, she looks more like she's pouting than angry. 

Accelerator is the one who had done it, a wide, almost psychotic smile on his face. "You showed up much sooner that I was expecting." The albino grins widely, the darkness leaking from his eyes but staying contained. "Oh man, what is this crap? Don't get all worked up playing these pathetic games, third-" He steps forward, creating a funnel of black with purple edging, crashing through the ground and wall, the boy it's target." -string." People run screaming. Accelerator still has a grin on his face, but it fades to a more neutral look as he lets out a "Huh?" The destroyed hole in the building, where a ball of white flakes walks out, before opening to reveal the boy from before with 6 white wings that make crackling noises as they move.

"Ew? What the fuck is that noise?" Mikoto cringes away from it, wanting to cover her ears because it's just disgusting, like a bone breaking.

"You literally just met him and you're already trash talking him, hmm?" Index notes, wondering how effective this approach really is, though she will admit it seemed to work fairly well on that group of four girls.

"He really expected you? This dumbass was going for you?!" Yoshikawa wonders sometimes what people are thinking when they decide to challenge Accelerator, despite his bloody and well earned reputation.

"If you're his target, what might he have wanted from Last Order? Was she just a means to an end?" Touma frowns, anger rising in his chest that anyone would go after the tiny girl just to get at his brother, potentially hurting both of them.

"What the fuck is wrong with people that they are willing to target a young child just because she's his weakness?" Mikoto exclaims, wanting to tug Last Order closer, but the girl is sitting forward, watching eagerly to see exactly what she missed while getting her toy, since it was obviously bad from the destruction that had happened by the time she got there.

"So he had not expected Accelerator to show up at that moment, meaning he was likely hoping to blackmail you into complying with his demands." Yomikawa grimaces, already hating herself for doing it, but thinking of exactly what he might've been trying to get.

"Well, at least you didn't hit any of the civilians, but you could've handled that better." Heaven grunts, shifting a bit, well aware that the fact he didn't hit civilians is definitely a good first step.

"That damn third string was getting all worked up and fucking excited over killing one person and potentially getting a chance to blackmail me with Last Order that it was fucking pissing me off, especially since everyone knows Last Order and the damn Sisters are off limits." Accelerator growls, pissed the boy had chosen to defy that, though he had certainly learned his lesson as had any planning to try and follow his lead. 

"Not a good look for you, fairy boy." The teen puts his arm out to the side. "I know what it looks like. Don't you worry." The albino lowers his head, grin scrawling across his face and darkness creeping out more. "Yes, let's focus on something that'll be useful to you." The boy shifts forward in response, a smile on his face as well. "You need to learn to act more like a villain and I can help!" He sounds crazy, out of control, like he's lost his mind, but there's still a lining of sanity that controls the insanity. Accelerator lunges forward with a laugh, aiming to touch the other, who lifts off with his wings. At the miss, the albino swiftly turns and launches another funnel, the white wings curling around the boy to protect him.

"What the fuck are those?" Yoshikawa is genuinely curious, simply because she is a researcher out of habit, but because she also loves learning, part of why she wanted to be a teacher, after all.

"Oh shit, is that who I think it is?" Touma exclaims, because he has a pretty damn good idea of who this boy might be, and if he is right, then this might make sense, damnit.

"To think he is managing to block your attacks, interesting." Index chews on the squirmy feeling in her chest, worry and anxiousness and something else, not quite sure what it is just quite yet.

"Misaka loves the self control you have, compliments Misaka Misaka, though she is extremely concerned as to why you have such good control over yourself." Last Order is staring at the albino, clearly waiting for an answer, or perhaps sifting through her memories and realizing exactly how much control he really has.

"Fucking hell, you really are just going for the damn weak points with these remarks." Mikoto has a grin on her face despite the slight disapproval in her tone, because this guy was planning to steal her sister, she owes him nothing.

"Oh shit, it's this fucking day, I wasn't sure but it is." Yomikawa whispers, realizing what is going to come up, knowing there is nothing to be done about it.

"Fuck, I forgot how much I hated his voice and everything, goddamn." Accelerator grumbles, shifting a bit to get comfortable, because Kakine was an asshole he would have no issues otherwise ignoring.

"He does not appear to be as stable as he's pretending, that boy is clearly planning something with this, but fucking what?" Heaven has been paying attention to body language and the boy's is not anywhere near as stable or reassuring as Accelerator's. 

With a click of his tongue, the teen rises a bit more from his crouch, obviously displeased at how easily his attacks are being blocked. The wings seem to have a bit of a mind of their own, constantly swaying up and down on the boy's back. "Fun fact, did you know everything in the universe is made up of elementary particles?" The darkness and insanity in the boy are not nearly as leashed or controlled, a grin spreading across his face. "It's true, although that particle rule doesn't apply to my dark matter." The grin gets darker. "Because what I produce doesn't exist." He lifts himself into the air. "At all. Anywhere in the universe." The sun is directly behind him. Accelerator shifts a bit, clearly wary since he only has some much time on his battery. "And I don't mean it should theoretically exist and we just haven't discovered it yet or some crap like that." The grin on his face is smug, dark, like it's trying to swallow the opponent whole.

"Dark matter?" Yoshikawa is trying to recall everything she knows about him, but the 2nd is almost as mysterious as the albino she works with, hiding things to catch others off guard.

"How come no one was around to fucking stop this?!" Yomikawa knows Anti-Skill had to be patrolling there or close by, but they are not doing anything to stop this at all.

"What the hell does he mean it doesn't exist?!" Touma hates when someone's ability is something like this, because then they fight completely differently and it's harder to take them down.

"He's going to be a tough opponent." Index notes angrily, since something that exists like that won't have nice rules with it.

"Misaka is worried, says Misaka Misaka, wondering what this person might be able to do, with an ability made of material that does not exist." Last Order knows a bit better than anyone how Accelerator's powers work and so she knows he'll have a hard time with this.

"Someone's getting hurt." Heaven mutters, but he's honestly not sure which or how much since both of the boys are formidable opponents.

"Tell me he gets what he fucking deserves, after all this shit. Especially since he has not managed nearly as well as some of the others in the Dark Side, considering how poorly he's leashed that damn darkness." Mikoto grimaces and shivers at just the sight, because it's clear the boy is not trying to hide it, not even the slightest. 

"What I'm saying is that it actually doesn't exist." The feathers spread wider with a sickening crackling noise, starting to glow brighter, almost a yellow color. The other side does as well, before revealing that all six wings are spread wide and glowing the same color. "And of course matter that doesn't exist operates under laws that don't exist." The light completely overtakes his form, Accelerator raising his arm to block the light, the left eye closed but the right remaining open in order to keep sight of his enemy. "For example, turning light from the sun-" Smoke starts to waft off the albino. "-into rays that are strong enough-" Accelerator notices the change, staring at his arm, before he jumps back, clearly trying to get out of range. "-to kill a man."

"Oh Shit!" Yomikawa jerks forward, wanting to protect her oldest, because that attack had gotten through his reflect and anything.

"Fuck, rules that don't exist, huh?" Touma grimaces, fists clenched tight in worry and anger, because there is nothing he can do.

"Move, get away, cries Misaka Misaka, worried about your wellbeing since you never bother to actually take care of yourself." Last Order is flailing a bit, sparks flying all around her head and arms.

"Shit, the sun?!" Mikoto groans, because if he can turn something like that into a weapon that can kill, this is going to get much harder.

"I must say, the wings look pretty, but they have a really practical use and the fact that he's choosing to use it this way..." Index shakes her head in disgust, because that Dark matter he is so proud of could do so much good if he just chose to use it differently.

"Interesting." Yoshikawa mutters, and the others would argue, but the tone is almost ice, with steel intertwined and they all decide she was more commenting on perhaps the ways she was thinking and devising in order to destroy the boy.

"Your injuries are going to be all over the place going against dark matter if it does things like that." Heaven frowns, because he can already tell the albino is at a disadvantage which is not great for someone almost as strong as him.

"Fucking asshole, all gloaty and shit, what a fucking bitch." Accelerator fucking hated fighting with this shithead, but he was threatening Last Order and no one gets away with that without at least a warning.

The boy looks amused, wings curving behind him and then a few launching forward, with the teen lifting a hand and reflecting them. The grin has grown darker. "Alright, I'm ready." The albino gasps, clearly surprised, worried, something, only for a wing to fly forward, shoving the teen into a tree, the force causing him to lose his grip on his cane, which goes flying from him as he slumps at the bottom of the tree. He gasps and looks up, quickly shifting to jump away, as a wing comes forward and slices through the tree. "Hey Accelerator." The boy seems amused, following after the teen. Accelerator lands on the corner of a building and then jumps immediately. "You claim to have the ability-" A wing slices through the building where he stood. "-to reflect anything." The albino is paying close attention, bits of debris flying around him, his focus deadly.

"He's not giving you a moment to recover." Yomikawa watches with gritted teeth, because it's rare where he fights in a battle where he could actually get hurt.

"This bitch had better watch himself, I have so much on him." Yoshikawa lets some of her darkness leak out, because goddamnit, one of her children is being attacked and she's not there to help.

"What the fuck is he trying to get at?" Mikoto leans closer, wondering if the boy knows something about Accelerator's reflect that no one else knows or has noticed, because she can cover that weakness once she knows.

"He had better not fucking hurt you, I might kick his ass." Touma mutters, taking a sip of his coffee in order to try and calm himself since the can is starting to creak in his grip.

"He's not very smart, giving away everything while you are fighting." Index bashes the boy without thought, because this is just giving proof the boy is an idiot.

Last Order is fidgeting and is ending bits of electricity between her fingers in worry, because she knows the aftermath of this battle, but she had not actually seen it and the injuries had appeared minor, but he would've easily hidden them even when out of control.

Accelerator watches their reactions, warmth filling his chest, but decides not to say anything because he knows this battle gets far worse mentally than physically, at least to a certain point and that is where things will likely go wrong.

"He's going to hurt you somehow, he knows something he should have no way of knowing." Heaven is certain of this, though he's unsure of why, perhaps something in the boy's body language or tone, but it makes him ache. 

"-but that's not quite accurate is it?" He pulls his wings back. "You unconsciously filter out what's harmful-" He readies his wings. The teen lands on something and jumps again with barely a moment to plan or think. A wing slices through the ground. "-and what's beneficial. And then chose to reflect only that-" The boy looks far too smug and happy with himself. "-which you don't need." He launches himself forward, chasing after the albino. He launches a wing at the teen while they're in the air, the boy managing to jump higher into the air to avoid it. "My ability affected the sun-" Accelerator grunts as he forms a diamond with his hands, reflecting while in the air, a wing pushing against him, black with purple edging lightning arcing in the air. "-and wind just now. I injected them with-" The wing wins, launching Accelerator back with grunt of effort. "-2500 vectors-" The albino goes right through a metal water tower, bruising him and soaking him. "-each and depending on how those were reflected-" Accelerator hits a sidewalk of some building, bouncing twice and landing with a pained grunt, laying sprawled where he landed. "-I just had to attack you by using vector fronts from among those you've unconsciously accepted."

"That bitch has signed a death warrant." Chills the room from Yomikawa at almost the same time as Mikoto's "This fucker had better go into hiding or else he's going to find himself suddenly regretting a lot of things, with a bit of help from my friends." fills it with a heavy air.

"Misaka is not happy that he managed to hurt you, grumbles Misaka Misaka, staring heatedly at the boy whose funeral is already planned and ready to go." Last Order gives Touma and Mikoto a thumbs up as a go ahead for whatever plan they make.

"If that's how it works, then it's simply rather easy to include your damned dark matter, is it fucking not?" Yoshikawa snarls, so fucking pissed that this bitch ass little punk managed to actually find and exploit one of the few weaknesses Accelerator has always had, regardless of the choker.

"Kakine, huh? The 2nd ranked? Can't be any worse than taking on the 1st ranked. Index, make sure you pay close attention." Touma's fist is tight, almost enough so to dig crescents into his palm and make them bleed, only the fact that they would get angry at him for doing that stops him.

"Good fucking god, you've likely broken at least a few bones, if not gotten some serious bruises and fractures. On top of that, he's fighting you mentally as well as physically, which is not likely to end well." Heaven wonders what had made the boy think this might be a good idea in any way, but ultimately decides he must just be stupid and leaves it at that.

"Asshole isn't wrong, as much as I want him to be, there's only so much shit I can fucking reflect and unfortunately, something I don't know also counts within things I can't damn well reflect, since the reflect doesn't know whether they're safe or not." Accelerator rubs the back of his neck, this is one weakness he's never been able to quite overcome, though it's also not well known either.

"I will admit he's doing well, but if he were really trying and perhaps paying more attention, this boy might have a chance of winning, but I only see him losing at this point." Index has no remorse in saying that either, since the boy is not someone she cares for, not even close. 

Accelerator sits up, the boy floating above him. The glare that is leveled at him with brown eyes seems like it's personal. "This is dark matter. A space with foreign matter in the-" Accelerator is clearly angry, worried and a bit panicked. "-mix, and a place you know nothing about!" The words, the tone, the very way they are yelled says this is definitely personal somehow. The albino screams, creating several tornadoes of darkness, sending them all after the boy, who smoothly dodges, landing on a windmill which gets sandwiched between the tornadoes, and destroyed. He slashes through one and sends a white funnel through the other. "I'm going to gain the right to-" Accelerator dodges the funnel, which destroys a building further back. "-deal directly with Alistair. And-" He whips his arm, revealing a metal glove with two extremely large spikes coming from it over his fingers, something clearly dangerous. "-that's what the tweezers were for-" He swings his arm as if dismissing something, still flying in the open air.

"Holy shit." Yomikawa breathes, because she has worked with Anti-Skill for a long time, but level 5's rarely fight, let alone in such a public way.

"What the hell is his problem with you?" Touma demands, because everything about this boy speaks of the fact that somehow, Accelerator has offended or insulted him.

"Fucking hell, what's the asshole's problem?" Mikoto grumbles, wincing at the damage, though she can't blame the albino for reacting the way he did, since she would be pissed in the same situation.

"I've been asking myself that for the last several months, but I can only say the fucker had a lot of screws loose and no fucking way to get them even slightly stable." Accelerator responds easily, because he had not liked this asshole in the slightest.

"You can still move and everything, so you're either not too injured or adrenaline is working against you in this moment." Heaven sits up, paying close attention because these attacks could cause some real damage if they connect.

"Surely he's not thinking those tiny metal tweezers could actually do anything to you." Yoshikawa is actually offended, like someone has tried using anything like that before on the idiot, what does he think that's going to do?

"Misaka is glad you are ok, whispers Misaka Misaka, worried since he seems to at least be able to penetrate your reflect slightly." Last Order is paying close attention, refusing to turn her eyes away.

"-but it looks like killing you-" The albino lands on the side of a building. "-with be a lot quicker, mister top rank." Accelerator clearly takes offense at that, hands in his pockets as he stares down on the boy. "Oh please, at this point is the order of our ranking really that important?" His voice is rough and angry, no darkness seeping into it. The boy takes offense at that, almost jerking back. "Alistair's a fan of failsafes and always moves multiple plans forward concurrently." The albino stomps on the building, breaking it and kicking a bit of debris, infusing it with his power which turns it into a black projectile. The boy braces himself. "But he also comes prepared with an alternative option for each of them." The boy jumps back to get some room. "And I am the alternative option for you!" He arcs his wings and launches forward an attack as well, the two opposing colors meeting in the middle.

"Does he think being the alternative means he can beat you?" Yoshikawa demands in anger, because that almost sounds like the boy is trying to replace her oldest, which will never happen.

"What an ass, how the fuck does he make that sound personal?" Mikoto groans, because she really wants to punch this dumbass in the face to knock some sense into him.

"Surely there must be something more to make this so damn important to him, or else he wouldn't have stuck with his plan." Touma muses because he's the one who knows the emotions people are feeling best even if he doesn't realize it consciously.

Yomikawa decides not to say anything, though she wants to run her fingers through the albino's hair, because that was some serious character development, to no longer care about the ranks as he had previously.

"Surely he's not stupid enough to think that being the alternative is a good thing, right?" Index mutters incredulously, since that is not even close to a damn good thing, not with the way it's phrased.

"That's going to cause a lot of damage and potential injury." Heaven tries his hardest to figure out the injuries that might've come from this and if they were sent to him or not.

Last Order is jittering, anxious and trying to figure out the best way to get rid of her extra energy, wanting so much to help in any way. Watching him fight for her without her being close is not something she is happy about.

"Fucking bastard, there was no need for him to make it all so damn personal, it's not like it was my damn choice." Accelerator mumbles, shifting slightly, annoyed that the boy was a dumbass trying to move forward and failing. 

The air kicked up destroys windows, lights, throws cars and creates a mess in general. The boy lands in a trashed area, a sidewalk above and buildings nearby looking destroyed or at least in the early stages, the ground under their feet torn. "Oh, so you think-" The albino lands and puts a hand on his hip. "-getting rid of me automatically shoots you to the top of the totem pole?" The words are almost mocking, but also derisive. "That's right, if I'm at the center of it all, Alistair can't ignore me anymore." Accelerator scoffs, looking tired and so done with the opponent in front of him. "Are you kidding me?" He sounds offended and almost exasperated. His eyes become half lidded in his exasperation, as well as his overall level of done with this. "I have no idea what happened to you in life that finally broke you down-" There's a good couple of feet between them, more than enough for someone to intervene. "-but when you use it as your cause and say that's what makes it ok for you to go about killing civilians, you've cheapened yourself as a villain."

"I completely agree, but is this really the time to lecture him?" Index is exasperated but can't blame him either, since he would best know the boy.

"Fucking hell, what the hell is this bitch on?" Yomikawa grumbles, because she knows her oldest is right, because he is using the worst possible reason to decide to fight in this way.

"He really has cheapened himself, but goddamn, you caused so much damn damage..." Yoshikawa breathes, wondering how the hell he'd gone from Dark silent battles that left little damage to open ones like this.

"What is wrong with him?" Mikoto deadpans, because honestly, she might've agreed with Kakine at one point, but she agrees with Accelerator at this point, after seeing all the shit happening behind the scenes and everything.

"He's so wrong, broken and cracked in a worse way than Accelerator, which means he must've faced something he hasn't, but what could've possibly broken him in such a way that the albino hasn't faced?" Touma mutters to himself, trying to figure it out in his head, because there's a lot of shit they don't know about Accelerator, but what might he have not faced?

"Goddamn, that bitch was cheapening himself without me even having to do anything and he was making villains look horrible just because of it, the bitch ass, motherfucking dumbass." Accelerator complains, because he hates when villains cheapen themselves like that, because there are better reasons to be a villain.

"The injuries are not going to be as bad, I think..." Heaven hides a grin behind his face, because he has a feeling the albino is going to have done something, since the damage can be seen, but it looks entirely like it was focused.

"Misaka is so happy you never change yourself for your opponents, declares Misaka Misaka, so happy that you never change yourself for anyone because you are confident in at least who you are and what you think, despite changing yourself." Last Order is charging energy between her fingers, sparks flying around her hair and arms. 

The boy leans forward, looking amused and mocking. "Oh I'm sorry, how many civilians did you smash up while battling me at the café earlier!" He almost sounds offended. Accelerator chuckles and turns from the boy, looking entertained, amused and over all like he's enjoying himself. "I knew you'd make that comparison because you have absolutely no esthetic. And by the way-"He turns back to the boy, hands raised to shoulder level, elbows bent, clearly ready to lecture or rant. "-do you have any idea at all why you and I are currently divided into 1st and 2nd ranks?" His gaze sharpens, darkness seeping in, as he prepares to hurt the boy with reality. "It's because there's a complete wall between us that you'll never get past."

"Did he really try and act like he didn't absolutely start this fight in public, hurt an innocent girl and all that bullshit before you even arrived?" Yomikawa narrows her gaze at the boy trying to shove blame on her oldest. Yoshikawa is too busy cackling, because she always loves seeing the albino hit someone with the truth, the reality they don't want to see, because it always gains a reaction, since it's coming from him.

"What the hell is he trying to be all offended about? He drew you into the damn fight!" Touma exclaims, because there is no damn reason for him to be offended, not when he drew someone who he knew might be stronger into a fight in public.

"What an idiot." Index shakes her head, because his plan had fallen apart at this point, she can just tell, the boy wasn't prepared for Accelerator like he thought and he let the albino get to him.

"At least no serious injuries have come up yet." Heaven mutters, hand on his lower face, trying to figure out what the pull in his gut is telling him, because it is important, but he doesn't know how just quite yet.

"Oh no, murmurs Misaka Misaka to herself, bracing for whatever is about to come because she knows something." Last Order had indeed been there, but she had not completely seen what might've got the albino into the state he was in when she got there, but this is where it happened.

"Oh hell yes, you fucking get him, Accelerator!" Mikoto cheers, amused and eager to see the boy get hit in the face with a reality he does not want and will refuse to accept, because he thought he was winning.

"Fuckin hell..." Accelerator grumbles, crossing his arms over his chest and staring intently forward, because he hates that the boy got the best of him, even if it was by targeting someone close to him and inadvertently bringing forth his trauma. 

The boy gasps, something in the sentence cluing him in, jerking back a bit. He turns his head to the side, looking at something off to the side, distaste all across his features. "What? No way." People are standing around, staring at them from a safe ish place, debris blocking them off from more debris and any possible backlash. "So you were defending all those people-" More people, mostly teens, standing on stairs that are torn and in bad shape, but not so bad they're unstable. "-while we were fighting?!" He sounds angry, annoyed, downright insulted. He has his wings spread wide, and swings his arm with the tweezers on it. "Yeah, well screw you! How much control do you actually have?" He sounds like he's aiming for that to be an insult. Accelerator's smile shifts, as does his position, face becoming neutral and a hand raising to rub at the back of his neck. "Aww-" The tone is entirely mocking. "-did that make you a little angry?"

"Why are you like this?" Comes in two different tones and voices at almost the same time, Yomikawa's a deadpan and Mikoto's almost a wail, because one is more used to him taunting his opponent from game nights and the other has only seen him use it on others a few times.

"He really thought you had such sloppy control that you couldn't do that much?" Yoshikawa is actually insulted on Accelerator's half, she's seen the kind of training the teen puts into controlling his ability, in order to ensure he never hurts anyone by accident.

"You really are a protector, and I love you, ya know that?" Touma grins widely, so happy his brother is managing to stay so bright and good even while drowning himself in shadows in an attempt - misguided because there are better ways but an attempt - to protect another.

Accelerator blushes and really wishes he had a way to fucking hide it, ducking his head in an attempt to not have to look at anyone, despite knowing that isn't going to work, with even his ears going red in his embarrassment.

"Praise and love, doubly effective, critical hit 100% of the time, K.O." Index mutters to herself, entirely too amused at it, but it's not quiet enough, if the "Hey!" from Accelerator and laughter from the others is any clue.

"Misaka is so happy that you saved those people, cries Misaka Misaka, happy to see you still making progress in the light despite not having anyone to guide you." Last Order is sparking in happiness, little bits of electricity jumping and clashing above her head.

"What's coming that could be so damn bad, goddamnit?" Heaven groans, because his gut and every instinct in him are saying that this is not going to end well, screaming it at him, but he doubts the albino loses, not like this, not to him, so what could it possibly be? 

He practically yanks his hand away from his neck, voice changing more dark towards the end. "That's what real villains do." The boy shifts, obviously angry and insulted. A growl escapes him. "This is my world-" He launches almost all the feathers on his wings, stretching them to attack. "-Accelerator!" The albino in question leans forward, a wicked grin on his face. "No it is not. I'm redefining this world as being made up of elementary particles and that includes your dark matter.' His voice sounds taunting. The boy is angry, dark lines along the top and bottom of the screen. 'And once I crack your formula, that's checkmate." The boy grits his teeth at that. "You think you've got me figured out to the core, don't you?" Accelerator doesn't look phased, almost looks like he's having fun. "You're cores not that deep, trust me. There's not very much to figure out." A large dome of wind forms, covering everything and shaking things up.

"Stop roasting people!" Touma wails, though he starts cackling almost after it, because the boy deserved it. Index doesn't even bother with anything of the sort, just starts wheezing in laughter as she tries to breathe.

Last Order is giggling, covering her mouth to try and stifle them, which just makes her look cute and innocent. Mikoto is dying, no longer in the realm of sound, arms wrapped tight around her waist as she tries to breathe.

"He's fucking really pissed about the fact that you are figuring him out, isn't he just?" Heaven sounds highly amused, trying his hardest to figure out what issues the boy has simply to add to his petition to get Esper's therapy.

"What kind of costs are these adding to the blackmail the city is using against you?" Yomikawa is trying really hard to figure out which of the two will have to pay the money, since the boy started the fight, but Accelerator fought back.

"Oh, that boy is really going to get it if he manages to survive this fight." Yoshikawa is cackling, because she knows that the fact he fought someone stronger and lost, as well as got completely destroyed in this is definitely going to spread in the dark side. 

The boy is on the ground, bruised and unconscious, bleeding from his mouth. Accelerator approaches, gun drawn with his right hand, stopping at the boy's feet. The boy gasps in pain, wheezing. "See you later, third string." He aims the gun, giving a small laugh. "At least it's not as pathetic as being beaten by the good guys." The smile on his face is wrong, looking like it was posted there. "Stop. Don't shoot." Accelerator looks up at the voice and footsteps, looking horrified and shocked. Yomikawa is walking closer. "Just calm down and hand me the gun.' She stops barely a foot from the downed teens head. 'What in the world could you possibly need one of those for?" Accelerator turns, mask already on, gun resting at his shoulder but aimed at the sky. "I'm a villain, I need weapons." He sounds lofty as he says it, liking he's poking her weaknesses to get her to leave.

"Oh, shit, things got real." Touma winces, he can already see the mask and watching it come on is horrible, because he's literally trying so damn hard to keep them safe, in a way that's so unnecessary.

"Why would you try that with me?" Yomikawa is genuinely curious, because he has to know that the mask really doesn't work on her, so why even bother trying.

"Ah, Accelerator..." Yoshikawa shifts at the teen's automatic defense mechanism kicks in, having him trying to ignore the bond and care, the warmth and love he has for the woman in an attempt to protect her and keep her safe.

"That smile was so fucking wrong..." Mikoto whispers, arms coming to wrap around herself, because even the thought of having to try and wear a mask, let alone one that was destroying her so much, it bothers her and makes her wish he would stop it, he has his second chance he needs to use it, the fuckin idiot.

"Misaka is not happy you are trying to hide, states Misaka Misaka with a frown, well aware the only time you do that is when you think that those you love might get hurt by involving themselves with you." Last Order sees no reason to hide his reasoning, because she knows it's the wrong approach but it's also the only one he knows.

"Why would you approach? I can understand wanting to stop him, but the boy could wake up at any damn moment and he is not going to be as nice as Accelerator." Index can feel where her brows have furrowed in her confusion, because it's pretty clear the fight was not completely done, but she still approached.

" Hmm, he appears to have some internal injuries, but otherwise he's fine, but still..." Heaven can tell nothing good will come from Yomikawa getting closer at this moment, but this is something that has already happened.

"Fucking hell, if you had just stayed the hell back or even let me fucking come to you instead of this, shit might've gone different." Accelerator grumbles, though the older woman notes the way his hands are clenched into fists and clutching at his pants.

"Then I'm going to have to stop you." Those words have Accelerator turning to look at her, eyes clear and his guard lowering the slightest since he trusts her. "Do you really mean that?" It almost sounds like he's asking something more. Yomikawa looks determined, she's not going to stop. "You're not giving me any other choice, so I need you to hear me. I am never going to give up on you. I will drag you out of the dark if I have to.' Accelerator has his gun aimed at her, but he does not look like he's going to shoot, he looks almost shaken, though it's hidden behind anger. He lifts the gun higher. 'That's why I'm here, standing in your way. I do it for the children I have to protect, and for the peace I love so much.' There's several feet between them, a barely destroyed street in the background, a gun still aimed at her. 'I see a place where you are. You're there with Last Order-'She starts moving closer. '-we're all living together, laughing, and having fun.' For all that he has the gun raised, it doesn't look like he plans to use it, listening to her words, teeth grit a bit, but he has no darkness on him now. 'Isn't the gun you're holding in your hand detrimental to the manifestation of that future?'

"You're not wrong, but I don't think he's in the right mindset to accept that." Index says easily, because he's still wrapped in the mindset of battle, not of a teenager being talked to about a future he wants but thinks is out of reach.

"Really not the best fucking time for that!" Mikoto exclaims, though she can understand the woman trying to get through to him and bring him back to where he belongs, a warmth resting in her chest that people care for the albino.

"That sounds perfect." Yoshikawa breathes, because that is the same future she has been seeing for ages, though she wonders if they might get more additions at some point.

"The gun certainly is detrimental, but currently he's clinging to it because he needs it before he can reach that future and feel at least content with it, at least that's what he thinks." Touma crosses his arms, digging his fingers into his arms, because he hates that his brother is trying so hard to deserve and get the family and future he wants, but others are forcing his hand and fucking him every time he makes any headway.

"I will admit, I get that now, but at the moment, I was fucking desperate to get him to come home to us, because honestly, we hadn't realized exactly how much we would miss him until he was no longer there." Yomikawa admits it with ease, because coming home after work to not see an albino sleeping on the couch, or waiting to complain to her or even getting ready to leave since he needs a moment, it had been so damn silent and lonely, for all three of them.

"Misaka can appreciate that, but maybe chose a better time, states Misaka Misaka, because she has a good feeling that the boy is not going to be nice once he wakes up, not even the slightest bit." Last Order knows something goes wrong, because the woman is not standing when she gets there and Accelerator had lost control of himself.

"I see that it really was the best choice to leave his care in your hands." Heaven has a small grin because while the woman may not have chosen a great time or place, she is still getting through to him and that's more than quite a few people had managed in his 15 years.

Accelerator chooses not to say anything, instead wrapped in thoughts of sadness and despair, because if he had finished the fight another way, or faster, maybe she would've never gotten hurt, she would've been fine and he could've gotten away, but he wasn't fast enough, strong enough, smart enough to do it quick and she got hurt for his mistake. 

She reaches out with both hands and gently wraps them around where his single one holds the gun. She locks eyes with him, looking even more determined.
"I know you're not a complete villain at heart, Accelerator." She lets out a grunt of pain, a thud and squish sound off screen, her straight form appearing to slump a bit. She gasps in pain, a single white feather having stabbed through her side, blood already spreading across the green tracksuit she wears. As it's pulled from her body, she gasps, blood dotting the ground, before she collapses to first her knees and then to the side, right at the albino's feet. The boy has risen, slumped and with only one wing out. He lets out a breath. "Guess we're the same. Neither one of us has the ability-" Accelerator is shaking, eyes wide in horror, mouth twitching but no words coming out. "-to protect anyone, isn't that right?" The words are spoken in a taunting, simple tone. The boy fully stands, tilting himself back to the right.

"Oh shit." Yoshikawa breathes, because she has a feeling exactly what that is going to do to the poor albino and it will lead to nothing good for the idiot who had brought this upon himself without a doubt.

"Fucking asshole!" Touma really wants to get a good damn hit on the smug fucker taunting and aiming for the few weak points his brother has, especially after going for them so literally, having attacked one of the few people the teen loves with his heart that is still healing.

Yomikawa winces, because that had really hurt but she needs to get this out, " I never blamed you for what happened, so don't you fucking dare blame yourself, you little shit." She points a finger at the boy, who stares at her with wide eyes.

"Won't fucking lie, at this moment it might be a bit of a large damn ask, but I'll damn well try." Accelerator grunts out, shifting and rubbing awkwardly at the back of his neck.

"That's not the fucking same, you damn bitch ass motherfucking tit punching, devil!" Mikoto denies immediately, because the albino had a reason for what he did, but this damn fucker is just trying to stroke his own ego and climb the ranks. Larger sparks are clashing and jumping along her.

"How dare he, cries Misaka Misaka, worried about both of her guardians, because neither are in a good place mentally or physically." Last Order is fretting, arms twitching and flailing, tiny sparks jumping around her.

"Oh fuck, that is going to need to be treated pretty quickly." Heaven sits up at the injury because that is a gut wound, with a weapon that appears to be serrated or edged in some way, so lots of internal damage pulling it out.

"Not a very smart move on his part, he's really showing all his stupid points." Index mutters, glaring at the boy because there are a lot of things he could've chosen to do, like not involve innocents, but he damn well made that choice and now he gets to live with it. 

"Plus, you've sent plenty of people to their death's already." Blood pooling on the ground by the stab wound from Yomikawa's abdomen. "Just like your friend here." The words are barely growled out, but something in them hits Accelerator hard. He starts to grunt in effort, in pain, as flashes of the Sisters he killed, blank eyes, blood everywhere, appear before him. He almost sounds like he's having a panic attack as the black tornadoes grow from his back, the wheezing turning into a growl, which quickly becomes a scream. His back is arched, head tipped back, tornadoes tearing through the nearby surroundings without control. He's still screaming, sounding like he's being tortured, pain and agony clear in the tone.

"Oh fucking hell, that's not good." Mikoto grimaces, though she really can not blame him, because the idiot had triggered her brother's trauma, perhaps without knowing it and it's going to cost him a lot.

"Accelerator..." Yomikawa breathes in horror and sadness, because she had not been completely aware at this point, hands covering her mouth, tears gathering in her eyes. Yoshikawa watches silently, because she fully believes that after doing that with a damn good idea what it might do, the boy deserves whatever he brings upon himself, plus she's worried sick about her best friend.

"You fucking pay him back, he's talking about shit he doesn't know even a single damn thing on." Touma growls, letting some of his darkness seep out, because that dumbass had involved someone without a bit of hesitation and stabbed them with even less.

Last Order has devolved into tears as well, staring at the screen in surprise, because she had not arrived until after he had entered this stage, was already feral and lost control, but knowing why and seeing him descend into that state... it hurts her.

"I hope that fuck gets what's coming to him after he chose to involve other people." Index states bluntly, crossing her arms and feeling not a bit of sympathy for the fucker who had done this.

"Goddamn, I fucking hate that the fuckin asshole made any progress, much less made me lose some of my damn control, but I don't regret doing this even the slightest bit." Accelerator grumbles out, refusing to look at any of them as a blush spreads across his cheeks.

"The wound needs pressure and lots of it, as well as someone who knows anything medical, but I doubt that's going to happen..." Heaven continues to murmur to himself, miming a surgery in his stress, worry and thoughts. 

He appears to have no control, his entire eyes bleeding red, as he continues to scream, the noises slowly shifting from pain to agony to self loathing. The boy chuckles even as he starts backing away. "Damn, impressive evil. I always knew you had it in you. I'm speechless.' Accelerator is still screaming, still in emotional, mental pain, tornadoes going wild. 'Seeing this, I get why dark matter was the alternative plan." He's got a wide grin on his face. "I'm trying really hard not to get too excited-" He leans forward a bit, losing the bit of sanity he appeared to have. "-about this. I mean, do we have to fight to the finish now?!" He summons his other five wings out, laughing to himself as if he hadn't just caused a potential breakdown of the strongest person in the city.

"What a bitch." Mikoto scowls at the boy, marking him on her shit list because no one fucks with her brother, hurts him like that, and gets the hell away with it. No one.

"I think it's time we talk about what the fuck we are going to do to him, hmm?" The hum is dark and contemplative, especially coming from Touma, but none of them disagree.

"As long as it can't be traced back to you fuck's, I don't give a damn what the hell you chose to do." Accelerator tells them plainly, because there's no damn way he's touching that with a 50 foot fucking pole, no goddamn way.

"Teach me your ways for erasing all evidence and you've got yourself a fucking deal, kiddo." Yomikawa bargains, because she knows that he has ways that are fucking above what she has, making it nigh impossible to connect them, and if he's not going to help or be there, she needs to know.

"Misaka will help distract Accelerator during all this, exclaims Misaka Misaka, well aware he can not be distracted by anything other than her going missing or running away, forcing him to follow after her." Last Order looks extremely gleeful, Accelerator next to her growling at the headache he can already feel coming from the day they decide to do this.

"As long as you don't kill him, I won't state shit when he gets to the hospital, assuming he even comes to mine." Heaven mutters, giving them all a look when they glance at him, smirks growing on their faces.

"I can get him to wherever we need him to be, just name the place, time and date," Index shifts, already going through plans on how to do this. " Also, what a complete dumbass, did he really think he had any chances of winning at this point?"

The others can only shrug, because he barely stood a chance against Accelerator with reason, let alone when he isn't holding back at all without reason. 

Accelerator lifts an arm, hand titled up, and pushes it so it's ground level. A dark spot appears below the boy, the ground caving under him as he shouts in surprise and perhaps pain, wings dispersing as he gets shoved into the ground. He's grunting, having a hard time raising his head, everything from his shoulders down buried underground, a heavy weight forcing him there almost. Accelerator is standing there, hand raised out, tornadoes going wild. "What the hell?" He tries to free himself. The albino is gasping, the sound echoing oddly, both his eyes entirely red, every sound the teen makes echoing. The boy clearly hasn't learned anything. "So that's what you were used for?! Is this your true form or someth-" He's cut off as a punch forces his head to the side. Accelerator is crouched over him, arm still in place from where he had landed the hit.

"Does he know something we don't?" Yomikawa mutters, the question not really aimed at anyone, simply put out there since he sounds like he knows something, based simply on the way the sentence was phrased.

"Shit, what did he see?" Yoshikawa hisses, going through everything she can recall on the files for Accelerator, since that must be what the 2nd is referring to, but what had he seen there that seemed to give him information they don't have?

"What the fuck?" Touma almost deadpans, because he has never seen the albino use his ability in that way, not even fucking close, but he had done so with ease, though tis might be part of it that's locked away from him normally, considering he does not appear to be in control at the moment.

"Your eyes..." Mikoto breathes in horror, because he really was far more that he appeared, he was in so much agony and despair at the attack on Yomikawa, he had been swallowed by the rage and despair, giving his ability the chance to overtake him and take control for a short while.

"This won't end well for him, not with all the shit he's pulled." Index grimaces, because that was a solid hit, something the albino doesn't typically go for, using his ability the preference, which means he is taking this personally - as he should - which is bad for the idiot who had forced his hand.

"Misaka is a happy you cared so much, declares Misaka Misaka, though she is not happy that the boy managed to use your heart against you in this case, so she will hold a grudge against him until she thinks he deserves forgiveness." Last Order is frowning at the boy who had made the mistake of taking a larger bite than he could handle and then decided he was taking the whole cake with no plan.

"He might not make it out of this, depending on how much control is being exerted and exactly what the goal of Accelerator is at this point, since we don't know." Heaven is watching in interest and a bit of anger, because that is a new way to apply the teen's ability that he can't say he's ever seen, let alone seen the effects of.

"That damn bastard deserved what he got, fucker." Accelerator spits, because he doesn't regret doing this, not a single bit, not after the shit fucking stabbed one of his damn family, then insinuated that he can't protect them. 

Accelerator punches him again, and again, and starts a pattern, the boy letting out a grunt with every hit. Yomikawa is still breathing, though it's more of a wheeze, and she opens her eyes, tilting her head to see more clearly. She sits up, Accelerator still hitting the boy in the background, Anti-Skill trucks and men with guns aimed at the albino pinning him into a circle. They have their guns aimed but some of them look uncomfortable with it. Yomikawa grimaces, sweat on her face. "Lower your weapons, men." Her voice is low, and she grunts in pain immediately after, flinching. She opens her eyes, already figuring out a plan. "The only way to stop him is by..." She trails off..

"You're gonna kill yourself, you dumbass! Lay the fuck back down and put pressure on the goddamn wound, before you bleed out, shit!" Accelerator curses her out immediately, because he was not aware at this point and had not know she fucking did this, though he appreciates that she is in fact trying to not trigger him even more.

"Yeah, the only one who can stop him is Last Order, at this point." Yoshikawa agrees with Yomikawa at that point, though she disagrees with the woman's choice to not stop her bleeding, she understands that as a parent - even one to adopted kids - instinct had taken over.

"Where the hell were they a couple of fucking minutes ago, huh?!" Mikoto exclaims in anger, because they are aiming their guns at her brother like he was the one who started the fight and endangered everyone, likely plan on capturing him and giving him some sort of blackmail to make sure he does something they need.

"Those assholes had better not take another damn step since they already got there so fucking late, you had it under control and everything was fine, they're just going to fuck shit up." Touma growls, a darkness seeping out from him because Anti-Skill had arrived far too late and have no damn chance of recovering him, so their only options are to take him out somehow, which might require them to hurt him.

"If they open fire or anything, I feel they'll be doing nothing good for anyone, because he's not really aiming to keep people alive anymore, not with the state he's in." Heaven notes, because at this point, the boy is only focused on hurting the one who hurt his family, which means his reflect is likely set to the normal basis, which will kill anyone.

"Oh boy, nothing good is going to come from any of this, goddamn." Index winces and shifts, because she can only see bad things happening from here, with lots of bloodshed if Last Order does not appear soon in order to stop him from going on a rampage as he is likely to do.

"Misaka thinks you are being stupid, mom, but she also agrees with what you are saying, mutters Misaka Misaka, not happy that Anti-Skill are making things worse and not even trying any other solution but guns right off the bat." Last Order does not look even slightly impressed by the Anti-Skill currently on screen, sparks going off faster and more often around her.

Yomikawa sputters, having no real defense except that she had refused to watch her child potentially get shot or otherwise injured just because dumbasses choose fear over rational thought, like goddamn little shits, which are not great answers, she knows. 

"I found him!" A new, young voice comes in. Accelerator is still over the boy, tornadoes out, the men with guns aimed at him and Yomikawa on the ground, but a new person, wearing white and short is walking closer. "That's my lost child." Accelerator stands slowly, his back to her. "Says Misaka Misaka, insisting on speaking with you." She takes a few more steps forward and then stops. His eyes are completely red, not an iris or pupil to be seen. The albino lets out a growl and launches one of the tornadoes at her, but it stops inches from her face, Last Order not moving a bit, a small smile on her face. He's growling, teeth clenched tight together, red eyes appearing to be locked on her, tornadoes rampaging.

"Oh hell yeah!" Touma immediately cheers, because as soon as the tornado stopped, his brother had given away exactly how much control he has over himself as well as how much he cares for the tiny girl.

"Oh fuck yes." Mikoto has a wicked grin on her face, because that is something she can tease him with, but also because those Anti-Skill are going to be able to do nothing but watch as a tiny girl, with nothing more than words and a few gestures, stops a rampaging Esper in a way they couldn't have managed.

"Aww." Yoshikawa coos because she had not realized this was something that the albino could even do, since those in the Dark had refused to push him anywhere near close to a rampage since they had no known way of pulling him back, meaning his heart is stopping him.

"You are such a cute, noble, sweet person, ya know that?" Yomikawa stares at the boy with soft, warm eyes, because he had refused to break his promise to himself, refused to hurt another Sister in any way, but especially Last Order, that he had created an instinct that refused to let him attack her.

"Interesting." Heaven mutters, paying close attention in case he ever needs to do something similar for an Esper in his hospital, though he doubts it, you can never know for certain what might happen.

"I am extremely happy that you can in fact be calmed, and by the person we all knew was going to be one of the only options at that point." Index has a teasing smirk on her lips, gaze on the albino, who has a blush that covers all the skin they can see and probably a bit of what they can't, especially since he is squirming to try and hide his face.

"Fucking leave me alone." Accelerator growls in embarrassment, before his eyes go soft as well, "I couldn't bring myself to hurt the Sisters anymore, not in any way, but there was no way in hell that I was going to hurt Last Order or any of the others that I am close to."

Last Order doesn't say anything, but her eyes are bright and slightly teary, because he had admitted to caring for them, which is progress, but he also said he refused to hurt her or the family, something she has been waiting to hear for ages, so proud and happy he can say that out loud now, without being too embarrassed about it. 

He hunches forward, knees bent, arms bent at the elbow, hands past his back, and tornadoes curving forward from his back, Last Order calmly standing only a few feet in front of him without an ounce of fear. "It's gonna be alright-" The tiny girl lifts an arm and offers her hand. "-says Misaka Misaka, as she stretches out her hand." Blood starts leaking from his lips, strained sounds coming from him. Yomikawa looks awed, amazed and a bit surprised. "Accelerator... was that you?" The men still have their guns drawn and aimed. One grunts and then gasps in fear. "Fire!" The men open fire, gunshots ringing out. Accelerator yells, more tornadoes growing from his back to attack, his back arching. "Stop now." The words are spoken in a calm tone, nothing more. The tornado going for the men disperses before it hits them, Yomikawa tilting her head down with a grunt as the one heading towards her disperses, bracing herself against the wind.

"Oh shit, she really has you wrapped around her finger, I love it." Mikoto almost squeals, because she's not certain what would pull her back, but she's also not certain she can even go into a rage like this, much less fight so hard against it in this way.

"That's not good.." Heaven mutters, because he is fighting so hard against the emotions to get control back, but if he pushes himself too hard, he could end up injuring himself, especially with the way it's impossible to tell whether the blood is from his lip or an internal injury.

"You're really fighting it and I love that, but what kind of damage is that doing to you?" Yoshikawa is worried, because they're already going to have one injured person, they don't need two, especially since one is an especially tricky patient and the other is the only friend she's had in a long time.

"Fucking hell, you're so damn strong and I hope you never fucking forget that," Seeing the look on his brother's face, Touma is quick to add." I don't mean physically or with your ability but mentally, because you are fighting with everything you have." He knows the teen is strong with his ability, but physically he's working on it and emotionally, he's getting there. Mentally though, he's already got a damn strong mind.

"God, I wish you had been able to grab her hand because that would've been the thing to break you out, but those fucking dumbasses had to open fucking fire like goddamn rookies." Yomikawa growls, because she's not happy with them and had made her displeasure known several times to the higher ups, who had not yet decided on a punishment.

"Misaka wishes you had been able to grab her hand as well, because she is also not certain what this was doing to you, states Misaka Misaka, angry that those men had made everything harder as well as forced you to remain in this state longer, something that worries Misaka." Last Order really has no idea what being in that kind of state does to the albino, her brother, her father, her guardian, since it was obviously hurting him, but even she couldn't feel him all that well in the network.

"I'm really fucking glad that the order I embedded into myself was able to take effect, otherwise things would've ended far worse." The albino gets several looks, so with a groan Accelerator explains further, "I embedded an order into my powers, since I know going out of control like this is a possibility. Originally there were only things like don't cause much destruction, avoid people, knock me out before this or that happens, but as soon as the project ended and I decided to stop killing the Sisters, I added one that makes it so I listen to the Sisters if they happen to be on scene, regardless of who they are or how close I am to them."

"Smart, and extremely helpful, because I can't imagine there's no way a Sister won't be nearby, with so many of theme in the City and a few of them staying pretty close to well known locations, so getting someone to help won't be hard, especially if you happen to add anyone else you consider family." Index wonders if that's something specific to his power of if that's something all Espers have the ability to do, because that might be interesting. 

Accelerator takes a step back, a confused grunt leaving him. Last Order lifts her arms out to the side. "There there, you don't have to do this anymore." She lowers her arms with a small, almost shy smile. "'Kay, says Misaka Misaka, stating what's right." The smile turns into a grin. The albino growls at her, and then tries to attack her, but the tornadoes react as if they're hitting a wall, until both are in front of her, inches from her smiling face, but not going any further. He screams and pulls both back, trying to launch a final attack as both tornadoes head towards her, merging together, but the girl still doesn't move, barely even blinks. She closes her eyes with a giggle and a small smile, somehow more warm and loving than the grin. The tornado disperses.

"You fucking go, Last Order!" Mikoto crows, her hands thrown up in a cheer, sparks going off already her in tiny ways, like mini fireworks, because now he's potentially going to be able to come back to himself.

"Holy shit..." Touma is honestly so fucking impressed and amazed, because that is so much self control and a lot of fucking heart to do something like that.

"At least the injuries are being kept to a minimum now." Heaven mutters, though he highly doubts the albino remains conscious after this, with how much energy this likely took.

"Look at you, you are doing so damn good, I'm so fuckin proud of you!" Yoshikawa coos, grinning at Last Order who blushes at the praise but grins in response as well, far more used to it than her guardian, since he compliments her even if it's in his own way.

"Jesus, she really knows exactly what to fucking say in order to get through to you, even when you're not completely there." Yomikawa is grateful and amazed at the strong bond her kids have, because who the hell else would've gotten through to the albino at that exact moment, because she knows she would not have managed, they weren't close enough at that point.

"You approached it the exact opposite of the others, instead of seeing him as a threat and being scared, you still felt safe even as he rampaged, you approached him as a fellow person, as someone who understood and trusted him." Index is definitely going to steal that if she ever needs to talk sense into anyone she knows - mainly Touma - because going about it any other way is just an insult.

"Goddamn kid, you should've fucking moved or some shit, this is not how the order was supposed to work, you little shit." Accelerator grumbles, because he had not ever planned for the order to work in such a way as to not even be able to touch them with his ability, but he's glad that's the way it went into effect.

"Why would Misaka move, asks Misaka Misaka, tilting her head, since she trusts and loves Accelerator enough to know that he would never hurt her, not unless he was being forced to and even then, he would do everything in order to avoid that outcome, even if it meant killing himself, which Misaka disagrees with." Last Order looks extremely unimpressed with the albino by the end, most of the others feeling similar, except for Touma and Mikoto who would definitely do the same, as well as Yoshikawa and perhaps even Yomikawa. 

Accelerator grunts, his left leg buckling with the right following soon after, as he collapses to his knees, gasping sharply. His eyes are still red, but as he begins to fall backwards, they fade back to normal, Last Order grabbing him by the shoulders with a small giggle, his consciousness gone. "It's ok-" He falls against her, arms slumped at his sides, legs folded underneath him, head on her chest, her arms cuddling him to her. "-it's done, and thank goodness, says Misaka Misaka." She doesn't move at all.

"Awwwww!" Mikoto and Yoshikawa coo, because seeing Last Order reach out in order to help and support the albino, her guardian, in a turn of events, is absolutely adorable and so damn heartwarming.

"She's got you so damn whipped." Yomikawa has a wide grin on her face, because how can she not when her two children are being so adorable?

"I hope he's alright after all that." Heaven mutters, because losing consciousness that suddenly and the whole eyes changing color thing bother him, but he appears fine for the moment, so it's good.

"Look at this, I need a fucking picture or some shit, goddamn." Touma almost looks close to tears from the scene, clearly he is well aware of the teen's struggles to show emotion and letting himself be that weak is just so damn fucking cute.

"I swear to god if those Anti-Skill take a single step closer at this moment, I will cut them down where they stand as soon as we get back." Index threatens because they have no right to interfere after being pathetically useless during the entire fight and in fact, making things worse.

"Misaka was just glad to be able to support you for once, declares Misaka Misaka, watching with soft eyes as you let yourself collapse and give in to her, even if only for a moment, because it was such a rare thing." Last Order really does love Accelerator, how can she not with everything he's done for her? But she also wants to help and he so rarely lets himself be helped, that she treasures this.

Accelerator chooses to say nothing, instead watching as they all seem so damn happy about him letting go for a moment, which he can understand, barely, but honestly, he's just glad someone was there to catch him for once, since almost no one ever was. 

The girl from earlier in the hospital, Unabara at her side. "Apparently the SCHOOL organization needed the tweezers. They used it to recover a very important nano device." Tsuchimikado sounds calm and collected despite everything of the day. "What does that even mean?" Accelerator sounds annoyed. The destroyed, fenced, police taped entrance to the juvie school. "Well, it means that a roughly 50 million unit surveillance device was-" Musujime approaching the fence. "-dispersed by Alistair through the air of Academy City. The underline. That's what it's called." GROUP are gathered in a single room, with four thin holes in the wall providing light. Unabara and Musujime are with their backs to the screen, settled in cushioned chairs next to each other. Accelerator is sitting on a couch across from them, legs crossed and arms on the back of it, crutch resting on the edge of the couch to his right. Tsuchimikado is leaning between the holes with the tweezer in hand.

"Where the hell are you?" Yomikawa demands, because she doesn't like how empty and almost cold the room appears despite the sunlight coming in.

"Alistair released something into the air?" Touma had not known this, is curious what the hell is does since the man always seems to have a plan.

"Why the hell would he do that?" Mikoto really wants to have a conversation with this man, since he always makes such weird choices and decisions that appear to be last minute.

"At least you aren't hurt." Heaven sighs.

"Fucking hell, that is really why SCHOOL were after it? To release the underline?" Yoshikawa is going to spend several days finding out exactly what the hell that is and how it affects them.

"So this is where you disappeared to, exclaims Misaka Misaka, watching closely in the hopes she might figure out which building you are in." Last Order knows she should've been able to track Accelerator, but his constant moving is what caused the issues as well as sometimes he stayed still for several hours, but not really?

"Jesus christ, fucking all the shit that goes down in the Dark in one damn day is messed up as hell." Accelerator groans, because he recalls exactly how damn sore and tired he was after that, especially since he had barely had anything to drink at all.

"How interesting, it's a good reason to go for them tweezers, but why were they so easy to take? He planned it this way, didn't he?" Index knows the question is rhetorical and won't get an answer, but it bothers her that the man had chosen this as the way to get things done in his City. 

"It's a nexus that makes up an intelligence network, which directly connects Alistair to anything regarding Academy City." The blonde has the tweezer on, the screen reading 'loading'. "So you can probably guess the level of information each unit holds." The screen loads. Writing too small, upside down and too far to read, going down. "Here it is." He stops leaning against the wall. They all face him. "Codes to the cities Dark side, there's GROUP and SCHOOL, then ITEM, MEMBER, and BLOCK." He doesn't sound the least bit surprised. "We know all those organizations." Unabara leans forward. "Yeah, seems a little after the fact." The blonde looks up at them. He grunts, the sound causing Accelerator to turn towards him more fully. "No wait, there's more than just that." The two let out faint sounds of surprise. He lowers his arm. "The last one to come up is called DRAGON." The light stops reflecting off his glasses, showing eyes and a face far too experienced.

"What the hell?" Yoshikawa breathes, because why the fuck would Alistair need to know all that and why would he leave that where anyone could get their hands on it.

"He really risked a lot by letting that get stolen like it most likely was." Yomikawa shakes her head, wondering who the fuck was supposed to be guarding the tweezers.

"You all are way too fucking real sometimes, ya know that?" Mikoto groans, because these are teens her age, but they are constantly under fire, stressed and working despite everything.

"When do you get to have some fun?" Touma bemoans, because this has just been missions after mission for the most part, all of them hard on the albino since he has a limit and is in fact handicapped, but whatever, right?

"Fucking god, I hated those days, I was half assed free and could protect you fucks, but there was so much damn work and I rarely go to fucking drink my coffee." Accelerator hates not being able to at least drink during the day, especially since that's mostly what sustains him since he doesn't eat all that often .

"Hmm... I wonder what that last group does, since they were not involved in whatever the hell happened that day." Index ponders, because there are a lot of things that DRAGON could be doing, especially since they chose to stay out of the clusterfuck that was the day.

"Are you going to be ok, asks Misaka Misaka, worried because you pushed your leg quite a bit that day, as well as your abilities." Last Order is fretting a bit, arms flailing as she debates checking him over despite this being the past or not.

"What could they possibly need so many groups for." Heaven mutters to himself, since there must be a reason to have more than one and he could understand that, but 6 different ones and all with likely different goals? 

Accelerator walking down the sidewalk, a usb in hand. 'I swear I'm gonna get the better of them.' He's staring at the usb intently, eyes half lidded and almost lazy, but there's determination and a fire there. 'On everything.' The albino lowers his arm and starts walking faster, standing out. 

"Hell yeah you fucking will." Yomikawa exclaims, excited to see what happens next, wondering what the fuck it could be.

"What the hell is on that USB?" Yoshikawa really wants to know because that could tell them so much of what he was doing during this time.

"You had better have taken a break and gotten some coffee, warns Misaka Misaka, well aware of what happens when you do not get your coffee and give you leg a break like it needs." Last Order points a finger at him, daring him to say he did otherwise.

"I want to know what this is all leading to, but we really need to get some sleep and food, as well as baths." Index groans, heading for the kitchen, Touma quick to follow so she does not set anything on fire or destroy it, since he knows she can in fact do that, from personal experience.

"Fucking hell, I'm getting a small snack and then a bath, fuck standing long enough for a shower." Accelerator groans, standing up and limping his way to the kitchen as well, easily avoiding the chaos that is Touma and Index, grabbing a coffee and opening it, before heading off, drinking it on the way to the showers.

"I'll be getting a small meal myself as well as a bath, before going to bed, see you all tomorrow." Heaven pushes himself up, heading smoothly away.

"What the hell else might he have done?" Mikoto wonders as she goes to eat herself.

They all go to sleep pretty easily, though some of them have issues, none of them stay awake long. Everything silently restocks and replaces itself if it needs it, shifting around in order to maximize comfort. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 400 15
I have started a better version of this story so I recommend you read that instead. Thanks As soon as accelerator activated his platinum wings in his...
26.8K 851 23
Last Order and Index plan to get Accelerator and Touma together and they are determine for their plan to suceed. Will it? Will they manage to bring t...
26.7K 884 23
"Papa..." "Why must I deal with this?" Accelerator was already having a hard time dealing with his current brats. But what happenas when one more app...
12.6K 114 20
Short stories with your favorite characters, to laugh, to cry, to smile and to feel comforted when you most need it. Hi, welcome to my book, I'm Auro...