Starting New

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... More

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Graduation
Training
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
Christmas
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

Bella is Pregnant

90 3 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Twenty-One Month Pregnant Belly.

Alvenia's Point of View

Four Weeks Later:

(Two were Bella and Edward on Their Honeymoon, and The Other Two, Spent at Home):

''You should go down and see her?'' Noah sighs walking into our bedroom. ''I can't,'' I whisper. ''We were told at a young age that she was infertile,'' I tell him. 

''She is down there, frail, not able to keep anything down, dying, all because she is determined to carry her child, but here I am, carrying two, and completely fine,'' I tell him.

''Im scared, that they both would hate me,'' I whisper. There was a knock on our bedroom door and I look at Noah and see him walk towards the door and see Edward waiting on the other side. 

''Can I talk to her,'' Edward mutters. Noah looks at me before looking back at Edward and nods his head. 

''I don't hate you, you know,'' Edward tells me. ''And I know Bella doesn't either,'' Edward smiles but grimaces. ''I should have been careful like you believed I would be. We knew that it was possible for our kind to conceive yet we still went ahead with it,'' Edward sighs. 

''It's okay,'' I tell him softly. ''Come down,'' He tells me. ''I think Bella will find more comfort in being down there with her,'' Edward tells me. 

''I just want to finish looking through these,'' I tell him gesturing down to the Grimoires. ''Bring them down,'' Edward suggests. 

I sigh grabbing them and made my way out of my room and downstairs. As soon as I walk into the living room I see Bella perk up immediately. ''Hey,'' she smiles at me tiredly. ''Hey,'' I smile at her. 

''What are you looking for?'' She asks me looking at my Grimoires. ''Just looking for a spell that will let me know what your baby wants so that we can find a way for you to keep food down,'' I tell her. As she was about to say something, I heard a motorcycle pull up out front.

Bella and I share a look as Carlisle gets up and walks downstairs to greet Jake. ''Jake is that you?'' Bella calls down. 

Soon I hear Jake come up the staircase but Rose steps in front of Bella and me protectively. ''I'm glad you're here,'' Bella speaks up when we hear him walk into the room, his footsteps distinctive against Carlisle's.

''Close enough,'' Rose steps forward, obviously not wanting Jake any closer to us from her thoughts. ''What's your problem?'' Jake sneers at her. 

''Rose it's okay,'' Bella and I tell her. She looks at us concerned but I just give her a small smile in assurance. Rose nods turning back to look at Jake before moving out of the way and letting Jake see us. 

''You look terrible,'' Jake was honest. ''What every woman would want to hear,'' I scoff narrowing my eyes at him not looking forward to seeing his reaction. 

''So are you going to tell me what is wrong with you?'' Jake asks. Bella looks between Rose and me. ''Can you guys help me up?'' She asks.

Rose and I share a look before I get up and help Bella up. As I expected, Jake's reaction was not pretty. ''You did this,'' Jake marches towards Edward and I watch Noah step up beside Edward as well as Emmett. 

''We didn't think this was possible,'' Carlisle informs him. ''Al has been pregnant for four months,'' Jake tells them. ''They're not talking about them being able to procreate, I was told years ago that I was infertile, we don't know how this happened,'' Bella speaks up sitting back down. 

''What is it?'' Jake asks. ''Ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryotic sack,'' Carlisle informs him. ''And I can't see it either, and I can't see Bella's future anymore either,'' Alice speaks up. 

''We've been researching legends, but there isn't much to go on. What we do know is that it's strong. And fast-growing,'' Carlisle informs Jake. I look at Bella in worry. 

''Why haven't you done anything, take it out of her,'' Jake snaps. ''This is none of your business dog,'' Rose sneers. ''Rose,'' Esme scholds. ''All this fighting isn't good for Bella or Alvenia,'' Rose snaps. 

''The fetus isn't good Bella,'' Alice snaps. ''A baby, Alice say the word, It's just an innocent baby,'' Rose tells her. ''Possibly,'' Jasper steps up. 

''Carlisle you've got to do something,'' Jake pleads. ''It's not his decision, it's none of yours. It's my body, my choice,'' Bella speaks up. 

As Edward and Jake leave the room I look at Bella and frown in confusion when I hear whispers of thoughts coming from Bella. 

''Wait a minute, everyone be quiet!'' I call out to everyone. I focus on Bella's belly and gently rest my hand on her bump to not cause her pain. 

''I can hear the baby's thoughts,'' I speak up to the others. ''What? What is he saying?'' Bella asks. ''He's sorry for hurting you,'' I look up at her. ''And I think I know what he wants,'' I look up.

Just as Carlisle was about to say something, Edward and Jake walk back in and Edward tells everyone to give Bella and Jake some time. 

''Edward, I heard the baby's thoughts,'' I tell him. His eyes widen. ''What?'' He asks. ''He's innocent, he's feeling guilty for hurting Bella and I think I know what he wants?'' I tell him. 

''What does it want?'' Edward asks. Before I could say anything, Jake exits the living area and leaves the house. 

''Come on,'' I tell them. ''I'll explain to all of you in the living room,'' I tell them. When we were all seated in the living area, I start to explain. 

''Remember when I was first pregnant, I couldn't keep anything down?'' I ask them all. ''Yeah you were throwing everything up, blood and food,'' Bella nods her head. 

''This baby is a part of both Edward and Bella, Bella being a human, Edward being a Vampire,'' I tell them. ''I believe the baby is half Human, half Vampire,'' I tell them. ''A Hybrid, like my biological father,'' I look to Carlisle

''I think what Bella needs is a balanced diet, of food and,'' I look at Edward hesitantly. ''And blood,'' Edward looks up in shock. ''He's thirsty,'' Bella looks to Edward. 

''It's like what I need when I eat food. I need some blood on the side so that the babies are satisfied both ways,'' I tell them. 

Edward looks up towards the balcony. ''Jacob is back,'' Edward speaks up. He stands up and walks towards the balcony and I follow behind him. At Jacob's thoughts, I start to panic looking at Edward. 

''Sams lost the element of surprise,'' Jake was now inside filling the rest of the family in. ''He doesn't want to take you outnumbered especially knowing that Al will be by Bella's side the whole time,'' Jake looks at me in concern.

''So he's not going to come at you head-on. He's got this place surrounded and he'll wait for the opportunity to jump,'' Jake tells them. 

''We won't give up without a fight,'' Noah speaks up holding me close to him. ''No fights,'' Carlisle shakes his head. ''We won't be the ones to violate the treaty,'' Carlisle continues. 

''The treaty is void, at least in Sam's mind,'' Jake shakes his head. ''Not in ours,'' Esme tells him holding my hand as she stood above Carlisle. 

''Carlisle none of you have hunted for weeks,'' I tell him concerned. ''We'll make do,'' Carlisle assures me patting my knee reassuringly. ''We still need to test my theory,'' I look between Carlisle and Edward. 

''I'll go prepare it,'' Carlisle sits up and walks towards the kitchens. ''What do you mean? What theory?'' Jake looks at me. I just walk over and sit next to Bella rubbing her back. 

''Al seems to think that the baby is thirsty,'' Noah tells them walking over and sitting next to me wrapping an arm around my shoulder. 

I see him look towards the kitchen and I look over to and see Carlisle placing blood into a to-go cup. He walks over to us and hands it to Edward and he sits in front of Bella.

''You're going to make her drink that?'' Jake asks. ''It's the quickest way to test the theory,'' Noah tells him as both mine and Edward's attention was solely on Bella. 

''Walk with me?'' I hear Alice asks. I look towards Alice briefly and see her and Jasper walking out as do Rose and Emmett. 

''I think I'm going to be sick,'' Jake mutters. ''Are you sure that you want to do this?'' I ask Bella as Noah strokes my back. ''I'll try anything,'' Bella looks at me. 

Edward hands Bella the cup and she hesitates before taking a sip. She looks up after swallowing. ''It tastes good,'' Bella sighs before drinking some more. 

I watch as Carlisle sits on Bella's other side and checks her pulse. ''Her pulse is already getting stronger, it's the strongest that it's been since you got back,'' Carlisle looks between Edward and Bella. 

I sigh in relief and look at Noah feeling myself beginning to lose it. Noah smiles in relief and brings me into an embrace and kisses the top of my head. ''You did it beautiful, you might have just saved her's and our baby's cousin's life,'' he whispers into my ear. 

Once I pull myself together I turn back to Bella and gesture to her to put down the cup. She does so and I raise my wrist to my mouth feeling the veins appear under my eyes and bite my wrist drawing blood. 

I raise my wrist to Bella and she nods understanding before grabbing my wrist and raising it to her mouth and drinking my blood. When I thought she had enough, I take my wrist back and raise her top and sigh in relief when I see no bruises. 

''Esme, I think we can try some food now,'' I smile over at my future mother-in-law. She beams Vamp speeding to the kitchen to whip something up. 

''We might not have enough to last through to Bella's due date,'' Carlisle says. ''I have that freezer in the basement,'' I wave off his comment. ''She should be fine as long as with each meal she has, she has some blood,'' I tell Carlisle. He nods his head. 

 ''All we need to worry about is getting you guys fed,'' I say looking between, Edward, Carlisle and Noah in concern. ''We will think something out,'' Esme says walking into the room with some more blood and a plate of food. 

''I can't believe I am seeing a human drinking blood like a Vampire,'' Jake mutters. I look at Jake and smile sympathetically patting his back. 

Time Skip:

I struggle to hold in my emotions as I run my fingers through my hair. ''Via?'' I hear Noah knock on our bathroom door.

''Be out in a minute,'' I tell him in a normal tone of voice trying not to give any hint that I am about to break down. 

''I know you beautiful, and I know you are close to breaking down, let me in so that I can be by your side when you do?'' He pleads. 

I walk towards the door and breathe in deeply and unlock the door. I step back and twist the knob to open the door. 

When Noah sees me he brings me into his arms whispering soft nothings in my ear comfortingly. ''I can't lose her Noah, I can't. It's been her and I since we were babies, it's her and me, always and forever,'' I cry into his shoulder. 

''Hey, you're not going to lose her, you just gave her a chance. As long as she drinks the blood, she will gain more and more strength, and when the baby is born she will be turned and then you will have nothing to worry about,'' Noah comforts me, 

He picks me up by the thighs and starts walking and when I felt him sit down on the sofa, I curl into his side more. ''It's okay, everything is going to be okay,'' Noah continues to whisper. 

''In just five months you and I will hold our baby boy and girl and they will have a beautiful cousin to play with, just imagine,'' Noah tells me. 

''You and Bella side by side. Sitting on the floor with all three kids at Charlie's, while Edward and I would be standing with your Dad watching the game but looking at the five of you every so often that we barely know what's happening with the game!''

I smile at the picture Noah paints in my mind slowly relaxing and falling asleep. ''Go to sleep beautiful, Bella will still be here when you wake!'' And with his assurance, I succumb to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...
45.4K 1.1K 15
Brielle Andrea Swan, the twin sister of Isabella Swan, go to move in with her dad with said sister. On their first day at Forks Highschool they're bo...
351K 5.8K 40
You are Bella's little sister. You are moving to forks to visit your sister at your mom's request. You and Bella don't like each other. While you...
62.8K 1.2K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...