Diving into the Stories

Oleh 7ynxzsOfficial

Lizzie does a spell with intentions of reversing Hope's humanity from ever turning off. It goes wrong, and Ho... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
01 - Salvatore House
02 - Klaus
03 - The Dance
04 - Elijah
06 - Gotta Love Mother Nature
07 - Thought It Fitting To Talk To A King In Is Kingdom
08 - Will Be
09 - Hybrids
00 - Authors Note

05 - The Sun and the Moon

2.3K 82 10
Oleh 7ynxzsOfficial

Jenna, now aware of the existence of supernaturals, began threatening Alaric with a crossbow when he walked into the Salvatore house. Her last interaction with Alaric—while he was Klaus— was with a knife to her throat. Their shouting caused for Elena, Stefan, Damon, and Elijah to walk over.

Alaric proved it was him by begging to go into detail about one of his and Jenna's first memories. Jenna put the crossbow she held down, and Stefan asked why Klaus let Ric go.

"He wanted me to deliver a message," Alaric nodded. Then he looked at everyone down the hall, "Sacrifice happens tonight." They all looked at each other until all eyes fell on Elijah.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Unfortunate for Tyler, he came back to town to see his mom in the hospital. She had a 'bad fall,' when in reality, Klaus' witch Maddox used magic to put her in the hospital to lure Tyler, the werewolf, in town for Klaus.

Caroline came to check in on Carol Lockwood when she ran into Tyler and Jules in the parking lot just outside. The werewolf girl decided to give Tyler a few minutes to talk with Caroline, who was very disappointed in the company he kept since he left without so much as a good bye.

In those few minutes, Greta and Maddox gave both Caroline and Tyler aneurysms. Greta then stuck Caroline with vervain and Maddox continued his spell on Tyler. Once the vampire and werewolf passed out, the witches took them somewhere to be held until the full moon.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Damon had given his blood to Elena due to his lack of trust in Elijah and his '500 year old elixir' that would miraculously revive Elena. Though, Damon regretted doing so after seeing how much Elena despised the possibility of being a vampire.

At the grill, Klaus made his proper introduction to Damon and Alaric. They were sitting at the bar and the soon to be hybrid wanted to be sure that no one got in his way of having is doppelgänger by the apex of the full moon.

"I don't suppose I could talk you into a—postponement by any chance, huh?" Damon smirked and closed his eyes shortly. If the ritual didn't happen tonight, Elena wouldn't become a vampire, and therefore he would—maybe be forgiven. Maybe would be better than being hated for eternity.

Klaus looked away with slight chuckles coming from him. He looked up towards Damon, "You are kidding?" His voice got more serious as he switched his focus to Alaric, "He is kidding, right?"

Alaric was leaning on the bar with one hand on the back of his chair and replied in a bored voice, "No, not really."

Damon moved his head with his words, "I mean come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?" He smiled very slightly with raised eyebrows.

"Let me be clear." Klaus turned his entire body away from the bar and towards Damon. He raised his eyebrows and smiled in a calm threatening way, "I have my vampire, I have my werewolf, I have everything I need," he shook his head slightly and quickly. "The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up."

Damon gave Klaus a glum face in response and a smirk just grew on Klaus' face. The original put his hand on Damon's shoulder. "But putting that aside for the moment, why don't you tell me about your vampire friend?" Klaus raised his eyebrows at Alaric. He then requested for a glass of bourbon.

"Who now? What vampire?" Alaric shook his hand and looked at Damon awaiting for an explanation.

"Ah, so your drinking buddy hasn't told you yet? Well sorry mate, but while I was borrowing your body, a new vampire with this incessant need to kill you came to town." Klaus chuckled, "I suspect once she finds out I'm no longer in your body, she may come to finish the job."

Alaric gulped. Damon chuckled back at Klaus, then looked at Alaric to give better explanation and shrugged, "Hope, that's the vampires name. Apparently her humanity is off and she tried to kill you—Klaus, because she wanted to know where this Lizzie person is that she was so sure you knew."

"I don't know a Hope nor a Lizzie," Alaric moved his head to the side a couple of times.

"Well, that's interesting, isn't it? Because she seems to know who I am, according to Damon here, yet I've never seen her in my life. And you're telling me she knows you too and you have no idea who she is?"

"Nope," Alaric pinched his lips and shook his head slowly against what Klaus said.

"Now are you so sure about that?" Klaus tilted his head slightly down, keeping his eyes on Alaric.

"Wanna know what I know?" Damon stepped in between Klaus and Alaric, blocking their view of each other. He raised his eyebrows and smiled, "She's probably a pretty old vampire seems the high dose of vervain she was on didn't stop her from getting out of the cellar we had her in." He tilted his head and bounced his eyebrows up one more time.

Klaus had a serious face. "Well, it seems I have to find out all of her little secrets on my own, don't I?" He set his glass of bourbon down on the bar and walked away quickly. But not before threatening, "Don't screw up tonight's ritual."

When Klaus was out of the grill and out of his vampire hearing range due to all the noise, Alaric furrowed his eyebrows, "You're gonna screw it up, aren't you?" Damon was too predictable.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Elijah," Damon stated into his phone firmly.

"Damon," The original replied, whipping his suit when he replied, "The full moon isn't for another 6 hours. Why are you calling?"

"Well, I have plans to delay the little ritual for another month. In fact, I'm working on it as we speak," Damon remarked into the phone. He was walking in an apartment complex.

"And you're asking me to help, aren't you? You realize the longer we wait, the more dangerous this plan becomes."

"I'm on the whole full moon duty." Elijah could sense Damon's smirk through the phone when the Salvatore spoke. Damon gestured one of his hands as he continued. "I'm asking you to be on Hope duty. We need to find her and offer her to Klaus before he uses one of us less immortal vampires," Damon paused to wait for Elijah's response, then added, "And well, she tossed me and my brother around. Didn't toss you around though, so I think we can work this out, right?" His voice got quieter as he squinted his eyes and nodded as if Elijah could see him.

"Suppose I don't have anything else to do while I wait to murder my brother," He accepted Damon's task.

Damon pulled his phone from his ear to his mouth, "Good. Call me when you find her." He hung up, and beside Alaric walked up to the Saltzman's apartment room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

At the beep of the phone, Elijah slowly slid it into his pocket. A locator spell from the Salvatore to find this vampire would have been quiet helpful. 6 hours. That's how long he had to find this vampire and get back to Mystic Falls.

The Mikaelson opened a door with bells that rang as the door moved. He walked into a bar about 30 miles outside of Mystic Falls. He had his communications, and thankfully, a witch willing to stay close. "Afternoon, Lexa."

"Afternoon, Elijah. Could I get you something to drink?" The witch behind the bar offered. Though Elijah wouldn't have gone to a measly bar outside of town for a drink. She knew what he wanted.

"Perhaps a bourbon. Neat." He stood sideways away from the witch using his hand to communicate with his words. He turned his head to the witch, "And of course, a lovely little locator spell," The original shook his head slightly and smiled at the witch.

Lexa grabbed two glasses, and a bottle of bourbon. A glass for her, and one for Elijah standing in front of her. "Got something to go with that? You want me to find someone, Elijah, I'm going to need a belonging of some sort."

"Perhaps I have an idea that might just work." The original finished his glass of bourbon then he bit the palm of his hand and set it over the glass for blood to drip in.

"What? Full moon. Best chance to kill your brother, and you're here not even knowing where he is," the witch shook her head, shocked at how unprepared Elijah seemed. She assumed his blood was for locating his brother.

"Just do the spell, Lexa. Make it quick," Elijah stated, then walked back outside. He looked around the unpopulated area. The closest house was probably 10 miles away.

Lexa came outside with confusion and worry on her face, "Elijah, it says your brother's here..." She showed Elijah the map and he bent down to see it closer, not understanding how the vampire he was tracking was here. He was shocked that his blood worked, but it only proved his theory.

The original looked back up at the witch, whose neck snapped right in front of him out of nowhere. His face went tense for a moment, then he turned around quickly to face the mostly empty parking lot, and a vampire. "How did you snap her neck? You weren't there."

"You're tracking me. Why?" The tribrid questioned. At this point in time, she realized, she hasn't even been born yet. Elijah wouldn't care for her yet.

"Maybe an answer for an answer," Elijah bobbed his head and suggested. "Perhaps why my little test worked. My blood tracked you. How is that possible?"

"C'mon. You thought of using your blood. Why did you test it at all?" Hope raised her eyebrows, answering Elijah with another question.

He squinted his eyes, avoiding the possibility. It was simply—and utterly impossible. Vampires cannot procreate. Elijah moved back to his prior question, "How did you use magic? You're a vampire."

"Part vampire," Hope raised her eyebrows and held her pointer finger out to make a point. Then she brought up her next finger, "Part witch."

"That's impossible. Once witches turn, they lose their magic." Elijah shook his head against it. "Kol being the first to ever realize that unfortunate side affect."

"Loop holes am I right?" Hope smirked. "I'd ask you my question but it seems you already told me."

"Then let me ask another," Elijah stepped closer to Hope. "Your humanity. Why have you parted from it?" The Mikaelson squinted his eyes.

"Doesn't matter. It's off, and you are not getting it back," Hope shook her head and said in a tired voice.

"Unless you thought I had any slim possibility to get it back, you wouldn't repeat the fact that I can't." Elijah stated firmly. "If I can't get your precious little switch to flip back on, I probably know someone who can. And that's why you were shocked to see me a few days ago."

Hope gulped, causing Elijah to smirk at his own impressive observations. The tribrid shook her head, "Even if you tell yourself that—you'd have no idea who."

The original turned around and began walking towards the bar. He said one thing, "Niklaus." Elijah turned around with a smile as the silence clearly meant he was correct. "You attacked the Salvatore's because you were so sure my brother couldn't be in Alaric Saltzman's body." The original twitched his head, "Or perhaps you didn't want him to be. Because for whatever reason, my brother is key to your humanity." Elijah had his hands in the pockets of his expensive coat, and he opened it up.

Hope vamped over to Elijah and pushed him against the wall of the bar. The original didn't react, he only spoke. "Niklaus found a way to sire a witch. You must have felt so grateful to him—being the first witch to be a vampire who keeps her magic. But then—-he abandoned you. Your switch flipped off, and here we are." He raised his eyebrows and his voice got longer.

At first Hope was confused by his analyzation, then she laughed, "No—! That's way off—!" The tribrid went off guard then found herself pinned by Elijah to the wall.

"Then enlighten me. Why is my brother, one who cares for no one. Why is he the key to your switch? I may have been wrong about my little story, but I know Niklaus is the key."

"Well then, if you really want your humanity to be lost forever, you'd love to witness to his death tonight." Elijah raised his eyebrows and threatened calmly. He released his grip and turned around to fix his suit.

"Don't kill him. Elijah, please!" Hope pleaded, "I won't ever forgive you." She didn't know why but she shoved whatever feeling it was back down.

Elijah vamped to her. For a moment her humanity shot through. And in that humanity—she cares for Klaus. She's not some pawn... she actually cares for Niklaus. "Turn it on." Elijah demanded after hearing it close but whatever feeling it was seemed to have been was shoved down, "Turn it on, and I wont kill Niklaus. Don't, and you will die along side him."

Hope stayed silent, not giving him any form of agreement or disagreement. Elijah continued and bent his eyebrows as he begged, "Please, don't make me kill my brother. Turn it on and I wont have to."

"I don't care," Hope said coldly, losing all emotion she seemed to have just mere moments ago.

"Yes you do," Elijah said in a shaky voice. "You care about him. You don't want him to die. I don't want to kill him, but I will for what he did. Unless you are his hope." Elijah muttered to himself and looked away from the vampire-witch, "Hope..." It was as if her name was so recognizable.

"I suppose you leave me with no choice, then." Elijah's eyes wet red as he attempted to hold back tears. His brother may have betrayed him many times again but now that the day has come, he's unsure that he's even capable of completing the task. He snapped the tribrid's neck, and she slid down the wall until she hit the ground.

Elijah bent down and rubbed his eyes, "I do wish you chose differently. I would have liked to learn of the relationship—the real, supposedly caring, relationship he and you had."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Alaric ran down to the basement of the house where the hundred witches burned. The moon had just past its apex, which means if the ritual hasn't already started it will start soon. Jeremy and Bonnie were looking for a way to save Elena from becoming a vampire.

The teacher told Jeremy the bad news—Jenna was taken for the sacrifice as the vampire. Bonnie ran upstairs and out of the house to Elijah and Stefan. At their feet was the vampire that attacked Alaric. Then informed Bonnie more about the situation at hand.

"We're gonna offer him another vampire," Stefan finished, looking down at Hope. Elijah looked down at the vampire, thinking of their interaction not an hour before. Since then, they've only kept her down by snapping her neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Klaus handed Greta the moonstone, and she dropped it onto a rock. She began casting a spell and it ignited on fire. There were three circles of fire. The first one with Jules, the werewolf. The second with Jenna, a newly turned vampire. And the last with Elena, the doppelgänger.

The first circle with Jules blew out and she ran towards Klaus. He punched his hand through her chest and when they fell to the ground, he ripped it out. Tears ran down Jules' face.

The soon to be hybrid squeezed the blood out of Jules' heart into the fire where the moonstone had been dropped. "It's working," Greta assured.

Klaus soon walked over to the second circle where Jenna was. He was holding a stake, and he waited for Greta to drop the fire around her, but then Stefan appeared on the cliff viewing the ritual. "Well, well." Klaus turned his head towards the cliff, "I don't recall you being on the guest list."

"I'm here to talk." Stefan said calmly, nodding.

"Very well then." Klaus was on the cliff within seconds. He walked up to Stefan, "What can I do for you Mr. Salvatore?"

"You don't need to kill Jenna. I have another vampire." Stefan stated firmly. He looked to his side at the unconscious vampire he held up with an arm.

"And this is the vampire. Hope?" Klaus walked around Stefan and Hope, moving the stake in his hand around.

"She's the one who attacked you while you were in Alaric's body." Stefan turned around to Klaus, who had walked behind him, after setting Hope on the ground. "Rather perfect choice. Kill her for attacking you. We'll be rid of her and aside from Elena we all live as she would want us to."

Klaus smiled and had a quiet chuckle, "Mmmh." He faced Stefan with the stake at his face, "You know I'd agree to that, but that vampire is quite interesting. And unfortunate for Jenna, she is incompatible to be sacrificed."

"How is she—," Stefan began but the vampire vamped up and snapped his neck. Elena and Jenna flinched when they saw it. Hope froze the moment she looked at Klaus. Things flooding in, uncomfortable, unwanted, terrible feelings.

~~~~~

"I'm impervious to magic. You cannot hold me here, and I think it best I flee as far from the school as possible," Ben stated firmly.

"You know," Hope looked away from Ben for a moment, "I have a better plan," she vamped over to him and snapped his neck.

~~~~~

"On second thought, you've been very helpful," veins appeared beneath Hope's eyes and she opened her mouth, revealing fangs. She bit into the man's neck, and when he was dead, she left him on the street.

~~~~~

"Screw you. I won't do it." Lizzie backed away from Hope who tried handing her a broken piece of wood from a chair to kill Aurora.

"The sire bond says other wise. Kill her," Hope raised her eyebrows and handed Lizzie the wood. Lizzie stood in front of Aurora shaking, not wanting to kill the vampire. "Didn't you hear me? Barry that stake in her heart. I command you."

"Hope. Please," Lizzie begged, still shaking.

~~~~~

Lizzie began backing up slowly, "No! No I am not gonna fight you! And I'm not gonna run! Because this is stupid! You're not actually gonna kill me." Lizzie shook her head and smiled in denial, "We all know that. You haven't killed anyone that you care about. You're just being a bully. So drop the act. Okay? There are some lines that even you won't cro—," Hope vamped over to Lizzie and snapped her neck before she even finished.

~~~~~

Hope vamped to Alaric and threw him into the air where he hit a massive stone pillar and fell to the ground. She sped to him and repeatedly punched him. He spit out blood, "Hope, this isn't you."

"Oh it Is," she continued hitting him. Then she dropped him to the ground, "I know you've been trying to stop this from happening since I was a little girl," she knelt down, "but uh, you were only holding me back. 'Cuz I finally realized. I am my fathers daughter." Hope slid him away from the side of the pillar. She walked over him and twisted a disk in his back, "And I'm cool with that."

~~~~~

Hope and Landon were kissing, and in the process, she pushed the sword made from her blood into him. To kill Malivore, she killed him. And the moment the sword punctured his chest, her switch was flipped.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Pain flooded Hope's mind. A terrible feeling of guilt filled her stomach, and tears ran down her face. "No," she shook her head. "No, no, no, no..." Hope backed up, not patting attention to her surroundings.

"You don't look well, love." Klaus remarked noticing the suddenly emotional vampire. "Take it your switch was off and now it's on? Hmm?"

Hope looked up and to vaguely see her father in front of her through her blurry vision from tears. "How—? You're dead... You were dead." Hope backed up even more, and when Klaus walked closer, she vamped down the cliff.

Hope grabbed a tree, "You can pull me out, Lizzie! End this ridiculous spell of yours. You won! My humanity is back!" Hope cried out, flashes of what she's done still continuing.

Elena still in a ring of fire next to Jenna asked, "What's going on? Jenna! What- what happened?!"

"I don't know—I can't tell. The girl snapped Stefan's neck. Then Klaus, he said something about a switch. That the vampire had her switch off and it's on now..?" Jenna looked at Elena, "Elena? Elena what does that mean?!"

"Doesn't matter." Klaus was immediately outside of Jenna's circle. "You won't ever have to experience the humanity switch that comes with being a vampire." Klaus looked at his witch and smiled, "Whenever you're ready Greta."

The circle of fire around Jenna went away. "No..." Elena began crying. "No, Jenna, no." She tried to walk closer but the fire around her got stronger.

"It's alright, Elena. I know what I have to do." Jenna stared at Elena who was crying. Then after a short pause, she vamped over to Greta and bit into her neck. Klaus instantly vamped to Jenna, putting an arm around her and using the other to put a stake into her side.

"Jenna, no..." Elena cried and shook her head. Jenna looked up at her with red eyes. "Just turn it off. Jenna—, turn it off." She shook her head, "You won't be scared anymore."

Klaus grabbed Jenna and put her on her back. He brought the stake up and stabbed it into her heart. "NOO! JENNA!" Elena yelled crying.

"It's time." Klaus offered his hand out for Elena to take it. She stood up and walked over to the witch without taking it. Klaus walked over and pulled Elena's head to him, "Thank you, Elena."

"Go to hell," Elena said. Klaus walked behind her and pulled her hair back. He bit into her neck, and he fed.

"Elena!" Stefan vamped down from the cliff as soon as he woke up from he neck snap nap. But he was too late, Elena was already in Klaus' arms, and he had to watch her die.

"I can feel it. It's happening," Klaus smiled. Once Elena was drained of her blood, his bones began cracking. He was flung into the air when a chanting began. It got louder.

Greta went to stop Bonnie from her chants, but Damon came from behind and snapped her neck. He picked up Elena. He carried her away and over to Stefan.

The Bennett continued to chant louder and louder as she got closer to Klaus who was screaming in pain. "No! You were dead!" He yelled.

It began thundering immensely and lightning was a light source in the sky as Bonnie chanted. Klaus' bones continued to break over and over.

Stefan put his arm on Damon's shoulder and demanded, "I need you to get her out of here."

"What about you?" Damon immediately asked, hardly heard through the sounds of the storm created from Bonnie's magic.

"I'm not leaving until he's dead." Stefan stated and looked at the now hybrid finally dying while Damon picked up Elena and carried her away.

Bonnie sent a final gust of magic at Klaus, bringing him to the brink of death. Elijah walked over to his brother, and Klaus said in shock, "Elijah."

"Hello, Brother," Elijah said while standing over Klaus. Then he knelt down and punched his hand into Klaus' chest, grabbing his heart. "In the name of our family, Niklaus," Elijah dug deeper into his chest."

"I didn't barry them at sea!" Klaus said causing Elijah to question him. "Their bodies are safe." He gasped for air, "If you kill me, you'll never find them."

"Elijah!" Stefan came closer shaking his head, "Don't listen to him!"

"I can take you to them. I give you my word, brother," Klaus struggled to say through his teeth.

Stefan walked even closer and Bonnie was ready to make threats, but then suddenly Hope came and threw him across the field of rocks and grass, causing Bonnie to look away from Elijah and Klaus. Elijah took the opportunity of Bonnie's distraction and brought him and Klaus over the fire to disappear.

"NO!" Both Stefan and Bonnie yelled. Hope was out of sight as well as soon as Stefan vamped up. He ran up to Bonnie to look over the fire but they were gone. All three of them.

•*•*•*•*•
Pages: 16
Words: 4190
Written: 01/22/23
Published: 02/13/23

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

37.7K 1.2K 21
The next story following "A Secret To Be Kept". It's been a little over a year since Hope proposed to Josie and she said yes. Josie has finally grad...
540K 13K 113
Futures can surprise you. When the Mikaelsons and the Mystic Falls gang arrive in a dark room, they learn that the future is going to be very differ...
24.2K 723 41
"Lizzie we are in this together always and forever." -Hope mikealson After Hope Mikaelson turned back on her humanity she was so broken she left myst...
1.7K 94 27
What happened while Hope was trapped in Josie's subconscious? With Josie defeating her evil half and going back to the real world, what happens to Ho...