Karma Kara

De emsspace

A creepypasta story. Not a fanfic about who she ends up with no it's about how she became a creepypasta and w... Mais

Chapter one - karma kara
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter 6 - part one
Chapter 6 - part two
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 5

16 1 0
De emsspace

Jane, clockwork, zero, soul and I set off into the forest after telling slender where we was going. the girls didn't really notice soul which made her feel better about coming with us. Jane led us to my old town and to the biggest shopping mall there was in this small town. clockwork led us around the back and bust the security door open. I was expecting the alarms to go off but nothing happened.

"Back doors don't set the alarms off the front doors do" clockwork explains seeing my confusion.

"Oh I never knew that" I admit honestly.

"Not many people do" she assures me with a smile.

We enter the mall and to my surprise no security guards was around. I shrug it off and follow the girls into the centre.

"So where do you want to go first?" Jane asks looking around.

"Hollister?" I suggest. zero nods along excitedly.

"I love that store" she chirps.

We start to walk towards the store together. the silence comfortable thankfully. i'm just happy me and soul aren't the only girls.

"why do you have a dog?" clockwork asks breaking the silence.

"she's a wolf and she's my pet" i stroke soul's head gently.

"what's her name?" zero asks.

"soul" soul licks my hand and i look at her confused.

"they might as well know" soul shrugs. her body cracks and she shifts back to her human form.

"what the fuck?" Jane stares at at soul in confusion and shock.

"she found me" i explain.

"does everyone else know?" clockwork asks.

"no and i want to keep it that way"soul stretches her back out.

"that's awesome" zero states in awe.

"thanks so who wants to go shopping?" we all nod and go off to the shops.

three hours later we exit the mall with bags full of clothes. even soul got some clothes but we agreed i would say they we're mine.

"so who's excited about Christmas?" clockwork asks.

"i haven't even thought about it" it's only the end of September but the cold was already setting in. i hadn't even noticed till now. Christmas isn't even that far away. i didn't even know that creepypasta's celebrated Christmas in the first place. the thought of christmas brings back all my memories. the day me and Alex got a bike. the year we went to grandma's for christmas and ended up freezing cold the whole night.

"what made you think of Christmas?" zero asks clockwork.

"it's nearly Christmas that's all" clockwork looks down i can just see a hint of pink in the darkness.

"what aren't you telling us clockwork?" soul asks smirking.

"what do you mean?" she asks.

"your blushing" soul points out.

"omg she is!" Jane points and laughs.

"so why are you blushing?" soul asks again.

"fine i'll confess i need your guys help picking toby a present" clockwork sighs and hugs herself.

"how about waffles?" Jane suggest joking.

"not funny Jane!" clockwork glares at Jane.

"sorry i can't help you out there clockwork i don't even know him" zero sends her a sad smile.

"how about his own tv? he's always telling me how much he would love to be able to watch his shows when he wants but BEN is always on his games" soul suggests.

"soul your a genius!" clockwork squeals pulling soul into a hug.

"its nothing he just talks a lot" soul eyes widen and look down in a 'way to much' way.

"yeah but i love him" clockwork shrugs.

"we can tell" me and Jane say at the same time.

"come on slender must be getting worried" zero says looking up at the sky. the sun is starting to come up.

"yeah come on we should go" we all nod and start walking back.

the mansion comes into view and i thank the lord in my head. my feet are killing me! soul shifted a while ago saying it was in case any of the boys was out. but i think she just wanted to stop holding the bags. once we all pile in through the doors we drop the bags at our feet. all of us are tired. normally i can walk without a problem but trying on clothes and walking around the mall then walking all the way back is to much.

"n-need h-help?" Toby asks clockwork.

"please" clockwork hands Toby half of her bags and they walk off. clockwork gives us a tired wave before she is out of sight.

"i guess we will carry our own fucking bags!" Jane scoffs. "see you tomorrow" she also waves before leaving.

"i don't know where my room is" zero says holding her bags.

"you can have a sleepover in my room then we can find out tomorrow?" i offer.

"thanks that would be great" she gives me a shy smile.

"come on" i take my bags and walk through the living room. up the stairs and down the hallway to my bedroom. i open the door and let zero go first.

i walk in after her and let soul walk in before shutting the door.

"soul likes to sleep in her wolf form" i explain to a confused zero who's looking at soul on the bed.

"really? that's so weird i thought she would prefer to be in human form" zero tilts her head.

"no she doesn't actually like her human form" i flop on the bed next to soul and let out a heavy sigh.

"my feet hurt" i complain. zero chuckles and puts her bags down and joins me.

"what are the others like?" zero asks.

"they are all unique" i chose my words carefully my mind flipping to Jeff.

"any of they cute?" she asks.

"i don't really think of them like that" to be honest i haven't even thought about 'boys' it just hasn't come into my head. my heart is broken and i'm sure no one can fix. that man threw it into a shredder and now my heart is just like confetti. i don't even think i'm cable of liking someone that way again.

"really? it's not once crossed your mind?" she carries on asking.

"no not even once" i answer honestly.

"i guess we'll see tomorrow" zero chuckles and gets off the bed and searches through her shopping bags. she pulls out a white t-shirt and black silk bottoms.

"bathroom?" she asks.

"the only door open" she nods and leaves my room and tiptoes into the hallway.

i sigh and sit up. i pull my bags to me and search for my own pj's. i pull out a nirvana t-shirt and some black shorts and change before zero comes back. once im dressed i pull my hair into a messy bun. i'm just glad to be wearing my own clothes for once.

"back" zero walks back in her hair in a ponytail.

"want to sleep at the top or bottom?" i ask.

"bottom" i nod and crawl into the top. zero climbs in the bottom and i hand her a pillow. she says a quick thank you. i lean over and switch the lamp off.

once my head hits the pillow my eyes shut and i'm in a deep sleep.

~

i wake up to the smell of waffles. i bolt upright. my stomach growls at the smell.

"Kara what is it?" zero asks rolling over.

"waffles" once the word leaves my mouth both soul and zero sit up straight.

in a flash we all rush out of bed and out of the room. i run down the stairs with zero and soul behind me. once in the room and find the dinner table full of plates with waffles and jars of syrup. i exchange looks with zero and our tongues hang out. we rush to the table and sit down. slender was waiting at the head of the table. i hear the static sound again and with a big bang sixteen footsteps are running down the stairs. all of the others sit down at the table. clockwork sits next to Jane who's sat next to me. Toby is sat with clockwork and to my left Sally is sat next to zero introducing herself.

"enjoy children" with that said everyone gets stuck in.

"so your the new fucking girl?" Jeff looks over at zero sizing her up.

"i'm zero" zero answers not even faced by Jeff.

"oh she has fucking balls" Jeff says sarcastically.

"leave her alone Jeffrey" i growl. soul gets up and growls too.

"don't fucking call me that" Jeff's eyes flash dangerously red. i smirk liking the fact i hit a nerve.

"Jeff not today child" slender groans. i chuckle to myself and go back to eating knowing i won.

"h-hey l-look!" Toby points to the tv.

everyone turns to the tv and slender turns the volume up. a news lady flashes on the screen with a small picture of a guy in a black hoodie and black bottom. black converse and a kitchen knife.

"a young male attacked his attack in self defence but police say he attacked another two paramedics on the way to the hospital. he is to be known as dangerous and if seen report to the police straight away" the women speaks. the images of the bodies flash on the tv. a shiver goes down my spine.

"looks like we've got another killer" masky points out.

"masky, hoodie, if he kills again i want you to go get him" slender instructs. the two teens nod.

i guess we might be getting a new creepypasta.

A/N

um the character i'm about to introduce is my friends CP but he let me put him in my book. if you want to read his back story his username is @Pizzaboy101 anyway hope you liked it!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.2K 104 85
This is my Creepypasta X OC Her name is the title but if you want to know more read. Just kidding. Here is a short summary. She was abused as a kid...
8.5K 270 33
A place to put all my findings and odd experiences I can't explain. I've seen lots of people I follow recently have books for their experiences so I...
50K 949 21
(Y/N) was once human, living a normal and happy life. After her weird encounter, her life takes a turn but is it for better or worse? Let's read to f...
61.2K 571 23
Shawn was a bullied kid close to the breaking point. When Slenderwoman decided that he should stay with them everything fell apart, including his san...