The Bad Guys season 1: Our Ow...

By Rally9933

The Bad Guys continued on with their lives, encountering brand-new adventures, meeting new friends, and handl... More

Brain Damage
Give It A Try
The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 1
The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 2
Get A Job
Online Dating
Tarantula In The Countryside
Evil Wolf
Mira
Maraschino Ruby
Chief Luggins Strikes Again
Go Shark Go
Date With A Shark
Uptight (Shark's Alright)
We're Criminals, Not Monsters
Just Desserts
Shark's Dorsal Fin
Pizza Night
The Good Guys, The Bad Guys, and In-Between
Clutter and Down
The Secret (Troubled) Life of Mr. Hornet
A Suspicious Affair
Luggins Bunnies
Quit Swan
The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 1
The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 2
Let's Ride
Mira In The Field
Red With Envy
The Break-Up
Large Webs
Piranha's Adventure In Babysitting
The Bad Blog
Insecurity
Rumors
The Last Secret Part 1
The Last Secret part 2
Love Paradise
You and Me, Together

Fancy Schmancy

185 10 0
By Rally9933

I am very very sorry I was a day late with the actual posting schedule. I was doing homework in History Class, and I forgot that yesterday was the day. So, I had a chance to edit some grammatical errors, and here we go! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One morning, at the Los Angeles Police Department, Chief Luggins was doing some paperworks while still having a huge board with every fact, image, story, and article about the Bad Guys behind her.

A cop entered her office with a letter in his hand, "Chief Luggins, it's for you."

When he handed it over to her, Luggins took it, and read whose letter was it from, "Oh, it's a letter from my fancy private high school," when she opened the envelope, a lot of white doves flew all over the place.

Then, a man with a clean tuxedo came into the office, and extended a hand to the envelope, "I'll take this envelope to the refuse, madam."

"Oh, thank you, letter butler," The chief of police said before giving the envelope to the butler as he casually walked out of the office.

"What's that all about?" Officer Bob asked.

"Oh, it's an invitation to my high school reunion. I went to Fancington University for rich and famous girls," Chief Luggins replied.

"Nice," Officer Bob smiled as he read the invitation the chief was holding, "And it says here you need to take someone to the reunion, like a group of friends or a partner."

But Luggins wasn't too excited about it, "Do people bring escorts or friends to these things?"

"You're not thinking of going without Commissioner Griffin, are you?"

"Honestly, Officer Bob, these girls come from old money, so they can be pretty stuffy and judgmental. Plus, Commissioner Griffin is really busy for a moment. He is the commissioner after all."

"Well, I'm still available."

When Officer Bob volunteered while leaning his back against a wall with his legs crossed, Chief Luggins looked from the waist down that her fellow cop was also a mess with stains on his uniform, and flies buzzing all over him.

"Uh..." Luggins hesitated to tell Officer Bob how she described him.

But he didn't need to know since he could tell by the look on the chief's face, "If not, why don't take any of us?"

When he pointed to the window of the door, Officer Bob pointed the other cops outside of her office, who were loudly talking, laughing, eating donuts, and drinking cups of coffee in a messy way. The chief noticed how loud and improper they could be, and they would be easily criticized. That where she realized she couldn't take any of her fellow cops.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At lunch, Chief Luggis went to a cafe, and sat at the counter where she was drinking coffee to soothe her stress. She couldn't decide who she should take to the reunion. She didn't have many friends, just working friends, like Governor Diane and Commissioner Griffin.

"Ugh, what should I do? Who should I take to the reunion with?" She mumbled to herself.

Just then, she heard familiar voices from another booth as she turned to see the Bad Guys sitting down at their booth while eating snacks, and pretending to be a high society group of friends having a tea party as they were speaking in well-mannered British accents.

"I do say that this weather feels very mild today," Wolf commented while holding his cup.

"Indeed, for the heat of the sun feels sizzling in the mere sense of utter relaxation, but I fear that it may increase and become broader" Snake replied.

"Tut tut, boys. Why not worry less about the weather and focus on the finer things in life," Tarantula commented, sipping on her coffee.

"The madam is right. For we are together, enjoying the time we are spending right now. And that is worth more than gold," Piranha addresses, adding a fancy chuckle afterward.

"I most certainly agree. Plus, when do we ever have some time for ourselves, other than living together in our home," Hornet stated while adjusting the fancy cuffs on his wrists.

"I feel as if my heart is like a beating drum that only moves faster when I am among my closest peers," Shark added.

After watching the Bad Guys' pretend game, Chief Luggins realized they could easily deceive people with their fake fancy accents and disguises to make everyone believe they are an ordinary group of rich people. Maybe they are the people she was looking for... but they are the Bad Guys! The group of criminals that she hated the most. She can't just invite them to her fancy school reunion! For sure, they would plan a heist to steal valuable stuff at the place of the reunion. But what choice does she have? She didn't know anyone else who was or pretended to be rich and fancy as the Bad Guys. Chief Luggins took a deep breath, cleared her throat, and fixed her police hat as she stepped down from her chair, and slowly and peacefully approached the Bad Guys.

While the group of friends were laughing about their pretend game, they noticed the chief of police was in front of their booth.

"Chief!" They exclaimed at the sight of her, almost dropping their drinks.

"Chief Luggins, what are you doing here?" Wolf greeted calmly, wanting to do all the talking as he was calm in a crisis, "We're not doing any crimes, you know."

Chief Luggins sighed with her arms crossed, "I know. I know you're not doing any crimes... yet. And I'm not here to arrest you for no reason," this made the Bad Guys look confusingly at her as the chief continued, "I'm here because... I want to take you to my... fancy high school reunion."

The Bad Guys looked at her for a moment as they acted surprised before glancing at each other, and they all started to laugh hysterically. They laughed for 5 hours as they couldn't stop laughing at Luggins' invitation of taking them to her high school reunion.

When Wolf opened his eyes, he saw the serious looks on Chief Luggins face, causing him to stop, and elbowed at a laughing Snake, which caused the serpent to stop laughing, and it caught the rest of the Bad Guys' attention, making them stop laughing as well.

"I think she's serious," Wolf said as they all looked back at chief,

A sound of a lion growling in the background while Luggins looked serious.

"Is it true, Chief?" Shark asked, "Are you... serious?"

The chief of police showed the invitation she received from the Bad Guys.

"What is it?" Piranha questioned.

"An invitation to her high school reunion," Hornet read, "Oh, she's serious alright."

"Why do you want to take us to your school reunion, chief?" Tarantula questioned her.

"It is recommended to bring someone to my reunion. I can't bring my boyfriend. He's too busy, and he didn't like fancy schmancy stuff," Chief Luggins explained.

"But out of all the people you know, why us?" Piranha inquired curiously.

Chief Luggins then sat down as Wolf scooted over to give her space, "Listen, I heard how you guys acted all well-mannered and polite, and the girls of my time in this school are a big deal. You Bad Guys are the right people for the job. I need you to come with me to my school reunion, and pretend to be my rich and fancy friends."

Snake then thought of something if he agreed to this request from the chief of police, "Hmm, what's in it for us?" the other Bad Guys smirked at her.

"Anything. I can pay you anything," Luggins pleaded

"Well, there is one condition..." Wolf smiled slyly with the rest of the Bad Guys made devilish grins, "We don't want you to accuse and frame us so you can arrest again with no reason."

"That's it?" Luggins was surprised by that condition. She thought there would be more.

"Yeah, that was it. You kept waiting for us to commit a crime so you can arrest us again, and all we wanted was to live a normal life while strolling on the streets, doing whatever we want that is not a crime," Hornet complained, "Why?"

Luggins expected something more, but she was surprised they were small conditions, "Umm, nothing. Well, I guess I'll see you guys this weekend. Just go to the police station to pick me up, and I'll guide you where we would go."

"Sure. We'll see you then," Wolf saluted as the rest of the Bad Guys decided to leave the cafe with their snacks and coffee.

Once she watched them exit the cafe, Luggins grinned evilly while rubbing her hands together, "And when I catch you Bad Guys in the act, I'll arrest you for sure. You will never resist all of the valuable things in the hotel where the reunion would be, and I know you'll make your move."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the weekend came, it was already night, and the other day-shift cops headed home while the night-shift cops just arrived. Chief Luggin was dressed up in a blue tuxedo and pants with a black tie and white vest.

"Where are those Bad Guys?! They should be here by now," Luggins groaned impatiently as she tapped her foot on the ground, and looked at her wristwatch.

Officer Bob then approached the chief from behind, "You're still going to that reunion, aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm going, but with the Bad Guys. They're gonna pretend to be my rich friends to impress those girls," Luggins answered.

This shocked Officer Bob as he sounded worried about this idea, "Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, I know the Bad Guys have gone good, but the hotel of the reunion was full of priceless and valuable things that they couldn't resist stealing."

"Yeah, I know they're gonna plan a heist, and steal stuff, but I'll keep an eye on them. And when I catch them in the act, I will arrest them for sure!"

"But..."

"But, nothing," Chief Luggins pulled out a donut from her pocket, and threw it inside the station, "Fetch!"

"Not cool, Chief! Very not cool!" Officer Bob yelled as he chased after the donut into the station.

Just then, Chief Luggins turned around when she felt a light coming towards her. It was the car of the Bad Guys as it parked right in front of her. The windows rolled down, revealing the Bad Guys in the disguises that they used at their heist during the Good Samaritan award last year. Since Tarantula and Hornet didn't have disguises that year, Tarantula was wearing a blue dress with a pink bow on her head, and Hornet wore a pink suit with a blue and yellow tie.

Luggins recognized Wolf, Snake, Shark, and Piranha's disguises as she commented, "Are those the disguises you guys wore when you tried to steal the golden dolphin last year?"

"Yeah, but these are as fancier as we could get," Shark replied, looking down at his dress.

Luggins rolled her eyes, and sighed, "Alright, you're the bosses of your own style," she opened the door and sat in the back seat with Shark, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet as they moved aside to give her space.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Wolf took the wheel, Luggins guided him to take them to Hotel Casa Del Mar where the reunion took place.

When they found a parking space for the car, the Bad Guys and Chief Luggins carried their own luggage as they were going to stay at the hotel for two days.

"Okay, so I booked each of you guys a room, but they are close to each other so you 6 would stay together, while I booked mine in a different one," Chief Luggins said while digging into her purse to find her wallet.

"Awesome. Hey, could we still have room service?" Piranha requested.

The chief sighed irritatingly, but couldn't argue with Piranha, "Fine, but I'll pay for those since you Bad Guys are guests, and I'm the host."

When they got inside, the Bad Guys were amazed as their eyes wandered all over the place. The lobby was huge, with lovely pearl white walls, tall fancy pillars that helped support the building, and a glamorous two-sided set of staircases for people to go up and down. On the bottom floor, the floor was glistening with a lovely tan color, and decorated with green decorative lines, and brown circular patterns along the floor. Under the bright lights, including the golden chandelier, with multiple light bulbs, the floor almost shined like a diamond. By the staircase was a long tan rug that matched the pattern scheme of the floor, and around the bottom steps of each stair were three sets of potted plants, with palm-like fronds growing out of them. The first pots in the front were shaped like small, brown cubes, the second pots behind the first ones were medium-sized, dark blue, and shaped like an ovulated cylinder, and the last pot, the biggest ones, right behind the second pots, were big, light blue, in a simple cylinder shape, but placed right up against the stairs, so they seemed hidden from the human eye. The room way across at the end of the lobby appeared to be the entrance of a nearby lounge room, with bright yellow lights, and comfy seats to sit on. On the floor above them, at the top of the stairs in the lobby, there was a large painting of a beautiful sunset, hanging over a miniature fireplace, where you could warm up if you were cold. On both sides of the painting, against the wall, were two bookcases, filled with lovely books you could pick out to read. And then, splitting into both sides were two long hallways where you could walk down to approach your rooms, or any of the other rooms within the hotel.

Piranha shouted with his voice echoing, "Wow, this place is amazing!"

"Yeah, beautiful and valuable," Tarantula added, looking up at the ceiling.

Snake slithered towards a big brown expensive vase that was placed on a pedestal, "This vase must be very expensive."

"Are you sure you want us to be here? Because it's like a whole mansion costs $900,000,000,000 here!" Hornet chuckled while asking Luggins, who returned to them after getting the keys to the Bad Guys' rooms

"Yes, I'm sure, but don't get any ideas, because nothing is gonna happen here in this hotel," the chief warned.

"You have nothing to worry about. We'll behave like real good guys..., because we are the Good Bad Guys now," Shark reassured her.

"Fine. Just rest up in your rooms. We'll be at the party in an hour," When the chief gave a key to each of the Bad Guys, they were finding an elevator to get to the floor where their rooms are. While Lggins was watching them, she mumbled with a warning, "I'm still be watching you, Bad Guys, because sooner, you'll get your riches, and storm out like geese flying for the winter."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, at the party room, The Bad Guys stood beside the chief as they entered the room.

Wolf offered his arm to the chief, "Okay, it's showtime."

The chief, reluctantly, hooked her arm around Wolf's, as she and the Bad Guys walked into the room.

"It's party time, baby," Tarantula smirked.

They approached a table where there was a group of women talking together. One of them was around the same age as the chief, but had brown hair in a bob style, green eyes, and a yellow sparkly dress with a golden boa around her neck and shoulders, along with white pearl gloves, and black high heels. Another woman had blonde hair tied up in a fancy ponytail, light blue eyes, and fancy sunglasses over her eyes, and was wearing a green dress with a hem cut around the knees, light green gloves, and brown high heels. The third woman had tan colored hair up in a fancy bun, hazel eyes, and wore a light blue dress with lace around the edges of the dress, and white high heels.

Chief Luggins did her best to work up a smile as she greeted the women, "Ladies, you're looking wealthy and fancy tonight. I'd like you to meet my friends. We are really close, hence us being together tonight."

Shark, showing up with fancy classy manners, approached the woman in the yellow dress, and said in his fake female voice, "Enchanté," he bowed down, "The name's Lady Robinson; I'm an actress and I love dressing up."

Wolf then approached the ladies, adjusting the cuffs of his coat, as part of his signature Clooney act, while saying, "I'm Sam Puffington, classy by nature, charming by heart."

Tarantula bowed at the ladies, and said while still clinging to Shark's shoulder, "Arachna-Fina, small but just as lovely as the next lady in waiting."

Piranha went up next, "One shalleth call me Anthony Aqua, but you may call me...Anthony Aqua as well," before smiling sheepishly, feeling a bit embarrassed. He's not very good at this, but he tried.

Hornet flew forward with a slight bow, "I am Camillo Rhez, nice to meet you ladies."

Snake then went, saying, "Name's Marc Slitherson, and um.....hi," while giving a slight wave with his tail, feeling unsure about how to really be fancy towards the ladies.

Luggins then introduced the first woman, "This is Melanie Streisand-Hathaway; she happens to run a highly respected charity that raises funds for underprivileged children and invests in the stock market with high risks shares."

Melanie replied, "If one is to not take risks when it comes to the game of money, one cannot reach the highest point in wealth, nor life itself."

"Is that even true?" Wolf whispered to Tarantula, who was still standing on Shark's shoulder, who merely shrugged unsurely in reply, stating, "Beats me."

Chief Luggins then introduced the girl in the green dress, who drove into the room inside a fancy black convertible, saying, "And Sally Hollandaise, who drove directly into the building from Germany and France."

Sally parked the car before saying, "I summer in Portugal, and I winter in the spring."

"How do you winter in spring?" Piranha quietly asked Hornet, adding, "And what does that even mean?"

"Fancy talk is more complex than researching hieroglyphics," Hornet whispered back.

Finally, Chief Luggins introduced the girl in the light blue dress, "And, of course, Ava Elizabeth Phillippe, the daughter of Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon."

"We just came back from shooting the sequel to the highest-grossing movie of the 21st century," Ava declared.

"Ooh," Shark said in reply, impressed.

Snake slithered up to Ava shaking hands/tails with her while saying, trying to sound charming, "May I say you have the grace of a thousand swans, and the beauty of a dozen doves."

The ladies seemed to swoon in awe from Snake's comment, while Snake simply grinned and puffed his chest out in pride.

Wolf gave a thumbs up while winking to Snake, letting him know he was doing a good job.

Chief Luggins was definitely surprised to say the least to see the Bad Guys making such a good first impression, saying to herself, "Wow. I just might pull this off."

Later on, during the party, there was a band playing a slow song on a little stage in the room.

All of the guests were listening in intrigue, but Shark felt like the mood could be brought up just a little bit. So, he had Tarantula climb onto his hand and crawl up onto Wolf's shoulder,"Be right back."

"What are you doing?" Tarantula asked.

Shark didn't answer, as the Bad Guys, and Chief Luggins watched Shark walk up onto the stage while lifting the skirt of his dress to make his legs move freely, ushering the trumpet player to let him have a go at the trumpet, and started to play a beautiful song on the trumpet.

Everyone at the party seemed really impressed, especially the chief's friends, while Luggins was shocked yet again. At the same time, she was relieved that at least what Shark was doing seemed to be impressing the people around her, so, there was something good out of it at least.

By the time the song ended, everyone in the room applauded, while Shark smiled and bowed towards the applause.

Piranha let out a small cheer, trying to not sound too excited so he didn't seem too rowdy, while Tarantula cupped her mitten hands, and whistled while Wolf, Snake, and Hornet clapped for their friend's performance.

Then, the trumpet player, who seemed upset about getting upstaged, approached Shark, and said sarcastically, "Hey, miss, this is a lot of fun for everybody. Do you mind if I upstage you at your job?"

Then, the scenery changed to a movie studio, where the trumpet player was now at Shark's "Job" which was being an actor at a movie studio.

Currently, the trumpet player was acting out a scene, "And thus, it is written, that the correct term of fate is not the future of us, but rather...the future of what we choose we do."

The movie cast seemed to be really impressed, while Shark suddenly felt sheepish, looking down salty as he said, "Now I get it. I'm sorry I played your trumpet."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Near the end of the party, Chief Luggins and the Bad Guys were having a fun time talking to the ladies.

"Your friends are remarkable. I am hereby changing their designation from 'charming' to 'a triumph'!" Melanie declared to Luggins.

"Hear, hear," Sally replied, "Before you, the one who'd done the best in our group was Ava. She knew a celebrity that had won five Emmy awards."

"All our friends just faded away over the years," Ava commented.

Chief Luggins smiled, relieved that this night was going so well, and chuckled before she said, "Well, what can I say? I'm a lucky woman to know these good friends here."

Wolf then said to the chief, "By the way, Luggins, when we get back to our room, you can choose whatever dish you want from room service, and we'll pay for it."

"Even the rib eye steak?" Luggins asked, knowing from seeing the menu earlier, the rib eye steak was the most expensive room service item to order in the hotel.

"Eh, even the steak," Shark replied, fishing through his purse to see if he had enough money, while Snake looked through an empty wallet he had, seeing a fly flying out of it.

Hornet felt a bit unsure about ordering a steak, but he saw Piranha whisper, "Don't worry, I pre-ordered a salad for you so you won't have to have the steak."

Hornet couldn't help but mouth a "Thank you" to Piranha, while deep down, resisting the urge to blush from Piranha's generous deed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the party, the Bad Guys and Chief Luggins went on the floor where their rooms would be. The Bad Guys' rooms were next to each other, while Luggins have a room for herself.

"Thanks for being great rich friends tonight, Bad Guys," Chief Luggins said gratefully.

"We really enjoyed spending time with you too, chief," Tarantula replied.

"Yeah, it was fun being in a fancy party without getting into a heist once in a while," Piranha admitted.

Then, there were just silence between the old enemies.

"So..." Wolf said without doing anything.

"So..." Luggins replied, waiting for someone to break the awkward silences.

Realizing that this was getting awkward, Hornet broke it off, and declared, "Let's... call it a day."

"Yeah, we need to rest for tomorrow's breakfast. I always wanted to try their hard-boiled eggs!" Shark licked his lips, dreaming about hard-boiled eggs.

"Well, you guys have a wonderful evening," The chief of police stated.

"We will. Goodnight," Wolf tilted his hat on the chief before he and his friends headed to their rooms.

When Chief Luggins watched the Bad Guys turn the other way to their rooms, she quietly followed them to make sure she would catch them stealing.

The Bad Guys made it to the end of the hallway where there were 6 doors; 3 on each side. The hallway has paintings hanging on walls, and statues and vases on top of pedestals between doors. When they were in front of their respective doors, they said their goodnights to each other before their hands, and tail for Snake's case, reached for the priceless objects of the hallways. Wolf and Piranha reached for the statues, Snake, and Tarantula reached for paintings, and Shark for the painting.

Chief Luggins was hiding at the corner, waiting for the Bad Guys to make their movie. She even got 6 handcuffs ready in his pockets, just in case.

"That's right, you hoodlums. Steal them so I can finally catch you," she grinned sinisterly, waiting for the exciting moment, "Any second now..."

But when the Bad Guys were about to grab the priceless objects of the hotel, their hands/tail shifted to the knobs of their doors, and opened them, entering inside in unison before closing the doors.

Chief Luggins was surprised that the Bad Guys didn't attempt to steal anything while she was out of sight. Instead, they just headed to their rooms to rest for the night. It was supposed to be their chance to steal, but they didn't take the opportunity to commit a crime, "I can't believe this. They didn't attempt to steal at least a single thing. I guess they have gone good after all," sadly, the chief put the handcuffs back into her pocket, and headed to her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, the Bad Guys and Chief Luggins met up with Melanie, Sally, and Ava at the dining room where they were eating brunch.

Wolf was currently enchanting the ladies with a story, his George Clooney act swooning the ladies as he said to them, "And then, right before the final stroke of midnight, we all had successfully delivered the last batch of cookies to the orphanage, and all 200 children were fed."

"As someone who is a fan of hearing tales of those who look out for those who need, that is the most riveting story I have ever heard," Sally commented.

Tarantula then pulled out a small device that was an electronic bottle opener, and activated it, "Anyone care for a drink?"

She used the electronic bottle opener to pick up the bottle of champagne, open it, and pour it into the ladies' cups, while saying in a fancy accent, "Attencione, fellow friends; as the master of tech, I say we drink up to another glorious day of fun."

Luggins, however, thought that the joke was terrible, muttering bitterly under her breath, "Only thing glorious around here is that strained drinking joke."

Shark saw how grumpy Luggins looked and tried to perk her up by saying, "What is this, Mutters Against Drunk Driving? Though you have stopped more drunk drivers than any other street cop, so that is an accomplishment worthy of a special prize: these gold sunglasses," he gave Luggins a pair of fancy sunglasses, the chief grudgingly accepting it and stuffing it in her pocket.

Piranha then declared, "Ladies, I took the liberty of requesting our meal be soy-free, meat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, cage-free, carb-free and cruelty-free.," and then, he pulled out a box of homemade cinnamon buns he made back at the hideout, saying, "And then I brought you each a homemade cinnamon bun of my own special recipe, because all that other stuff's for dieters. Trust me, I'm a chef."

Hornet added the finishing touch, saying while putting some white glitter sprinkles on top, "And what better way to make a treat better than with sprinkles so shiny, they sparkle like diamonds?"

"But of course, they aren't as sweet as these," Snake addressed while giving each of Luggin's friends a gold bracelet.

"Oh, they're wonderful. Misty, where did you find these amazing friend?" Melanie commented in awe.

Finally, Chief Luggins had enough and stood up in frustration, exclaiming, "Oh, you think they're so wonderful? They're actually a bunch of ruffian criminals who robbed banks and stole valuable things from museums!"

Upon the confession, all of Luggin's friends gasped in surprise as Luggins ran off, sobbing her heart out.

The Bad Guys looked at one another in guilt, with Wolf saying to the ladies, "I'm sorry, ladies. We have deceived you."

"So we'll just take these delicious hard-boiled eggs!" Shark added as the Bad Guys took 2 eggs for each of them

"And two for our friend, and we'll be on our way," Hornet stated while grabbing two more eggs for the chief as the Bad Guys got up, and went to follow the police chief.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Luggins reached the lobby, the Bad Guys caught up with her.

"What is your problem?" Wolf held her arm to stop her

Luggins yanked her arm away from Wolf's grasp, "Get away from me!"

"What's going on with you? I thought we made such a good impression. We had those ladies fooled," Shark said.

"Just leave me alone, Bad Guys," Chief Luggins sadly turned away from them.

"We did exactly what you wanted. We didn't steal anything. We didn't make a move. We didn't even plan anything or do a heist," Snake clarified their motive.

Chief Luggins sighed sharply, and yelled, "That's the problem!"

This shocked the Bad Guys after hearing this from the chief herself.

"You... You wanted us to?" Hornet asked.

"Well, I... I wanted you to try!" Chief Luggins admitted with the Bad Guys kept listening for her reasons why she wanted them to commit a crime again, "I wanted you to try. Then I could shoot you down and feel full of pride and mentally confident."

"But you're both those things," Tarantula said.

"Yeah, you say that now, but last night you didn't attempt to steal those vases, paintings and statues. Now, how do you think that made me feel, huh? It made me feel like my best years as a cop are behind me."

"Well, that's not true at all. We didn't steal anything because you told us to, and we promised you that," Piranha explained.

"And we didn't steal anything because we're good guys now," Shark added.

"That... that is true. I..." Chief Luggins agreed with that fact, "I shouldn't expect you guys to be criminals if you want to change your lives. If this is what you guys want, then... I'll get out of your hair," she then turned around to head to the door.

The Bad Guys felt pity for the chief when she confessed how much she missed being the hot-tempered cop she used to be in front of the Bad Guys. They could just let her go like this

"Chief," Wolf called for her as she turned to them, "Look, if you want us to do crimes so you can chase us again, you should've told us."

The chief asked surprisingly, "You... you can do that... for me?"

"We... weren't honest with anyone except for ourselves... We missed doing crimes too," Shark admitted, much to Chief's Luggins surprise even more.

"Yeah, all that stealing and car chasing stuff... it was so much fun, especially when you were chasing us, chief," Snake chuckled while pointing at her.

Luggins snickered, "Really?"

"Well, it's like our things as a family," Wolf admitted.

Chief Luggins rolled her eyes, and confessed, "Well, I... I slightly see you together as a family after all. I got to be completely honest with you, Bad Guys, even if I still don't like you. Ever since I arrested all of you for the first time, I thought I wouldn't be any happier. I thought my problems are all over. The 2nd time I arrested you, I thought the same thing, wanting to celebrate my life's work and effort. I finally had my freedom. But when you guys were jail for a year, I thought I can hunt down other criminals, but every day, I've been waiting for you guys to roam around the city to I can catch you. But... you weren't there. I always forgot that you were in jail. When I found out you were released from prison, that's when I went back to my desk, and find a way to send you back in."

"You really hate us, no matter what. Don't you?" Snake deadpanned.

"That's the whole point! Hate is the most important emotion in life next to love. When you have someone to hate, you have something to live for, someone to beat at something. Before and after your arrest, I woke up every day, putting my handcuffs, keys, and tasers in my belt, and readying to hear your loud and notorious crimes. I hopped into that car, and chased you in every part of the city. You guys get me up every morning, making me live my purpose as a cop, and hoping that I'll catch you again and again as payback for making me fail and humiliate myself!" the chief added with an energetic tone, "Vengeance is a powerful alarm clock! If you Bad Guys are out of life, a part of me dies, too! And I'm gonna be searching for something to fill that void for the rest of life!"

The Bad Guys stared in silence with their jaws dropped after hearing the chief of police's speech about how she couldn't live her purpose as a cop without them.

"Wow," Shark broke the silence.

"Yeah. Wow," Snake agreed, still having his eyes widened.

"What a speech, Chief. Didn't know you had in you," Tarantula commented.

"And you and us, we're not different after all," Wolf stated, much to Luggins' shock, "I mean, other than playing the villain-card, another thing we like to do is humiliate you."

"Yeah, we like getting your attention, chasing us like that, hearing the sirens with the money flying out of our car, and watching you all fail was entertaining, especially from high above!" Hornet screamed happily.

This made Chief Luggins laugh softly, "Ha! As the team's look-out, you sure love to watch us fail."

"We all do!" Piranha exclaimed.

The Bad Guys and Chief Luggins laughed hysterically, remembering the old times. Their laughter died down when they realized this could be a problem for everyone.

"So..., how are we gonna fix this?" Hornet asked in concern.

Luggins was ashamed to ask as she rubbed her hands together when she felt her palms sweating," Well, it's a majority that we all miss the old times, and... if it's okay, maybe we can bring back the old times?"

"You mean, us going back to being criminals again?" Shark asked to clarify the chief's request.

"Well, if you want to... I mean, if you're comfortable at doing good, I understand that."

"Well, Chief, we want to do good, but we miss being bad at the same time," Wolf then thought of something that could make a win-win for everyone, "You know what? Why don't we make another deal? We'll do just teenzy-weensy harmless crimes again while you can go and chase us any time you want as long as you see us committing a crime, but if not at all, you won't interfere with our daily normal activities... And, to pay for our damages, we'll just fix things, and stop other criminals. Sounds good?"

Chief Luggins wondered if this deal could work. As a cop, she was following the law, but she sure missed her old rivalry with the Bad Guys; it was so much fun for her job, "Wow, that's... that's not such a bad idea. As a cop, I won't agree to this, but the other side of me as a cop, I wanted to go back into action again, catching you, arresting you, and throwing you back in jail again!"

"Ha! You wish!" Tarantula teased loudly, "Well, I mean it because we still didn't do any crime here."

"Oh, right, I guess I won't arrest you for doing nothing but being good guests here," Chief Luggins said.

But then, Piranha had an idea. He noticed a table with a bowl of candy on top of it. There was a sign attached to a wall above the candy bowl, pointing to the bowl that said, "1 candy for 25 cents." Grinning excitedly and sinisterly, Piranha rushed to the candy bowl, and took one candy. He returned to his team and the chief while holding the candy on his fins, and said, "Oh look, what do we have here? It's a piece of candy that I found on that booth over there. But it said this candy needs to be charged 25 cents!" Then, Piranha unwrapped the candy, and threw the candy into his mouth, "But oops! I didn't pay for it, and I already ate it! You know what that means... I stole it, and it's a crime that I stole a piece of candy from that bowl that I have to pay for!"

After seeing Piranha's action of stealing candy without paying, the rest of the Bad Guys turned to show a sneered look on Chief Luggins, ready to see her reaction.

The chief didn't know what was going until she realized the Piranha was committing a crime that triggered her inner cop. She finally understood as she gasped, and shouted, continuing the act, "YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!" Then, said in a soft thankful tone, "And thank you," she received warm smiles from the Bad Guys before clarifying to them, "But stealing a piece of candy is too mundane for a cop like me to arrest you guys."

Understanding this, Snake then slithered away, and came back with the vase he had his eyes on last night, "What about this?" He asked.

"That's better," Chief Luggins said before shouting like a bad cop, "YOU'RE ALL UNDER ARREST!"

"TRY TO GET US, COPPER!" Shark laughed.

The Bad Guys cackled hysterically as they ran off to the door with Snake still holding the vase. They made it to their car as they quickly got into their car, and fastened their seatbelts.

"Are you sure she wanted this?" Tarantula asked.

Seeing with their rear-view mirror, they could see the chief demanding one of the guests of the reunion to borrow her car as Luggins slipped inside into the driver's seat and started the engine, laughing excitedly and aggressively.

Seeing that expression on Chief Luggins' face, that answered Tarantula's question.

"She wanted this badly. She wanted this badly!" Hornet exclaimed in panic as Wolf stepped on the pedals.

The car reversed from its parking space before driving off to the street, and Chief Luggins was following them from behind.

While the chase was on, the Bad Guys felt free and exhilarated to experience another chase from their favorite rival. It was like the old times, but it felt different.

"Does this mean our lives could go back to normal?" Shark asked.

"It could...," Wolf answered as he glanced at Snake, who smirked back at him, "But with a lot of changes," he pulled on the gear shift, and the car continued to drive to the streets as fast as the wind, and about to go downhill with the Bad Guys sticking their heads out of the car, and screamed with joy.

They are finally back... for real!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:

Sam Rockwell - Mr. Wolf

Marc Maron - Mr. Snake

Craig Robinson - Mr. Shark

Anthony Ramos - Mr. Piranha

Awkwafina - Ms. Tarantula

Rhenzy Feliz - Mr. Hornet

Alex Borstein - Chief Misty Luggins

Orlando Duenas - Officer Bob

Danny Smith - Letter Butler

Paget Brewster - Melanie Streisand-Hathaway

Rachael MacFarlane - Sally Hollandaise

Jeanine Mason - Ava Elizabeth Phillippe

John Viener - Trumpet player

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author
Rally9933

Co-Author
MasterClass60

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole chapter was referenced by Family Guy, The Lois Quagmire, Lois and Quagmire's arc.

Tarantula's fancy outfit was from the deleted scene of the Bad Guys at the Gala of Goodness, and Hornet's clothing color was based on the pansexual flag. The Bad Guys' fake names were closely related to their voice actors.

Special thanks to MasterClass60 for helping me with this chapter.

In this chapter, the Bad Guys decided to revert to their criminal ways once again, but kept their good plans of being vigilantes. Sorry to disappoint other The Bad Guys fans, but I love them as criminals sometimes, and as much as most of you all like them going good, they can still be bad every once in a while... that's my opinion. I'm also following the "Evil Is Cool" trope for them.

Sorry that I took this down. I forgot an important message for this chapter, so I put it near the end of the chapter.

Well, anyway, this is the new chapter. The next chapter will be in two days instead of four because of my delay and re-editing. I hope you like this.

The next chapter will be the continuation of what would happen next to the Bad Guys when they finally revealed to the public that they went back to being bad again, but still kept being good. Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 106 10
A year after the events of the movie, the Bad Guys went back home to start a new life, but they felt so different when everyone in the city treated t...
20.4K 434 11
I don't see this in any site, so I'll do it myself. Disclaimer: I don't own anything in this fanfiction. DreamWorks owns everything in this fanfictio...
7.2K 252 6
(𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧! 𝐌𝐫. 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫) By using the legendary book series and news papers clippings as bases for their illegal careers, five no...
4.8K 105 9
Ever since I was a kid, all I wanted to do was to make beautiful dresses for anyone who wanted to look like a princesa. But when one thing led to ano...