𝟐 𝐋𝐈𝐓 ( 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬)

Από pouringup

☆.。.:* gay rapper oneshots .。.:*☆ Περισσότερα

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐫𝐬
𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐧
𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐣𝐢
𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐣𝐢 (𝐩𝐭.𝟐)
𝐢𝐚𝐲𝐳𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐧
𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐧
𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐱 𝐬𝐰
𝐛𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

1.1K 23 34
Από pouringup

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭!) ♡

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

the opium affiliated duo had been on tour for months now, tonight was their last show. the boys were exhausted from having to perform almost every night, but they did love their fans.

"ken, can you go to walmart and buy food for ultra?" lone asked his friend who was rolling up a blunt on some random instagram model's ass. ultra was like his child, he never left her alone.

"i told you not to bring that emo ass cat on tour nigga." ken rolled his eyes, him and ultra had never gotten along. but ken would do anything to make bobby happy, even if it meant getting his ass beat by a cat everyday.

he kissed his model girlfriend on her cheek before getting up and looking for his phone, making bobby visibly disgusted. the silver-haired boy never knew why he reacted the way he did when ken had girls around him, but he hated it.

"why you make that face?" ken asked, starting to notice his friend's jealous reactions whenever he interacted with pretty girls, or even fans.

"nothing... just go." he rolled his eyes before walking to another spot in the tour bus.

the pair had arrived at the venue they would be performing at tonight, people were lined up outside going all the way down the streets of LA. seeing that many people waiting for them was pressuring, but it was very motivating as well.

they were set to go on stage in 30 minutes, every minute felt like a second, time was going by so quickly and anxiety was fuming through the backstage room they were practically hiding in.

"i always get nervous before performing. that shit scary, what if they dont fuck with it?" lone started overthinking, his fans could be critical sometimes but they were usually still supportive.

ken grabbed his best friend's hand in a comforting manner. "its gon' be okay, you know we all love you, coming from your biggest fan."

the silver-haired boy felt his face heat up at the sound of ken's comforting words. if nobody supported him, ken would always be there, he was always so loving to him. 

"thank you kenny." he placed a gentle kiss on kenyatta's cheek before peeking his head out the curtains, and seeing probably 5 thousand people waiting for him, it was nerve-racking.

"mane. i-i don't know if i could do this." his heart was racing, fast. even though they had been on tour all year, this was the most people they've ever been in front of. thoughts started flooding the younger boy's mind 'they won't like you.', 'the show won't be good enough'.

ken noticed his best friend having an anxiety attack, he felt horrible because he knew lone always felt this way, even after their best shows. he wanted to make him feel better of course, but how?

lonely had always expressed that his love language was physical touch. he adored hugs, kisses, cuddling, touch was his favorite form of intimacy, and kenyatta knew this.

he placed his hand on the younger boy's cheek, slightly lifting his head up before making eye contact with him.

"why you staring at m-" before the younger boy could finish his sentence, ken made his decision to press his lips onto bobby's lip gloss covered lips.

lone didn't know how to react, he was shocked, but he eventually submitted and began to kiss his friend back, slowly and sensually.

ken started leaving wet, messy kisses on lone's neck, sucking hickies into the sensitive spots underneath his jawline, making quiet moans come out of his mouth.

"bend over." ken instructed him. he had always admired the way that bobby's ass would poke out whenever he wore skinny jeans, it always looked so plump and perfect, and right now was the perfect moment to fuck him like how he had always wanted to.

the silver haired boy did as he was told, bending over the music equipment boxes that were stacked up. he felt a pair of hands slowly pull down the black leather jeans he had on, along with his boxers, dropping them down to the floor.

"you look so good like this baby." ken admired lone's body; trailing his hands up and down his waist in a teasing manner before smacking his ass as hard as he could, causing the silver-haired boy to let out a loud, high-pitched moan.

"what you want me to do to you?" ken leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"anything. do anything you want to do to me." lonely said seductively. he never thought he would want his best friend so bad, but he did. ken caught the dark-skinned boy by surprise and picked him up, placing him on the boxes and putting his legs up.

ken had never did anything with boys, but he definitely knew what he was doing.

he leaned down, trailing light kisses up and down bobby's thick, soft thighs before slowly sticking his tongue inside the smaller boy, making him whimper at the cold, new sensation.

ken loved how he tasted, and he loved hearing all the slutty noises that were coming out of bobby's parted lips.

"this feels so good..." lone bit his lip, stroking himself up and down while kenyatta continued to eat him out.

while ken could keep his tongue inside his best friend all day, he started to realize he got lone wet enough for something more than just his mouth.

the older boy got up and kissed bobby passionately, making sure he got him to taste all of himself. their tongues danced together in sync, spit dripping down the younger's face while ken kept his hand locked onto his throat, choking him slightly.

"baby, turn around for me?" ken asked consensually, he barely even got to finish his sentence before lone turned around and arched his back.

the older boy aligned his tip with lonely's entrance and slipped it in slowly, he didn't wanna hurt him yet. he wanted to make him comfortable, and he wanted lone to feel relaxed, that was the whole point of this, he wanted to please him.

"you want me to go deeper, princess?" ken whispered into his best-friends ear, getting a nod in response. he pushed his length deeper into the shorter boy, earning high-pitched moans and cries with every inch.

bobby knew he couldn't be loud, he didn't want to get caught, but he definitely wanted to scream ken's name after every stroke. this was his first time, so he was feeling everything, and he loved it.

"fuck me harder." lone pushed himself back on the dick, his back still arched perfectly. and with that being said, ken's entire idea of going slow, or being gentle went out the window. he was going to ruin him.

the older boy gripped onto lonely's hips and fucked him violently, going in and out as hard and fast as possible. it was what he asked for right?

"s-slow down nigga." he whispered in between moans, he knew that if ken went any faster, he was gonna get them both caught, and the last thing they needed was their manager to walk in on them fucking eachother.

"nah, i'll do what i want, and you gon' keep yo' pretty mouth shut." ken gripped the older boy's hair, forcing him to look up into the little mirror in front of him and watch himself get destroyed.

"fuck... oh my god." lone said under his breath the thrusts got deeper, and harder as it went on. bobby was biting his lip so hard to the point where it felt like it was bleeding,

"ima make you feel all of me." ken admired him, his silver dreads falling over his face while his eyes rolled to the back of his head , biting his bottom lip to secure moans.

"right there." lone moaned out loudly before covering his mouth with his hand.

"here?" ken teased as he pounded into the boy's sensitive spot, watching tears fall from his eyes while he tried his hardest to be quiet.

bobby soon felt his climax approaching, and as much as he tried to hold it in, he couldn't. he let out a series of curses as he released white ropes of cum all over the black floor beneath them.

ken kept fucking him though, he didn't care.

"it's too much- k-ken." he pleaded, even though he wanted more, he could never get enough.

tears were still dripping down his face while ken fucked him mercilessly. all he could do was wonder how ken was still keeping the same fast, aggressive pace after so long.

just to tease him, kenny decided to take it out, just to hear his helpless and needy whines. this didn't last for very long though, soon enough ken had forcefully pushed all of himself back inside of his friend's tight, wet entrance.

"you so tight." ken felt his own orgasm building up, and bobby noticed too. his strokes became sloppy and desperate, fast and impatient.

"cum in me, please." these words sent kenyatta over his edge, filling up his new boyfriend with a warm sticky liquid before pulling out as he tried to catch his breath.

lone was still catching his own breath, completely exhausted and ready for a nap. however, the two were given a reality check when they heard 3 distant knocks on the door.

"y'all need to hurry up. your set starts right now. they waiting." the producers yelled from the other side of the door.

"fuck." bobby complained, rolling his eyes at the thought of having to go perform after just getting his brains fucked out by his best friend. his hair was messy, he was sweaty and his legs were still shaking so bad that he could barely even stand up anymore.

"my bad, i know you not gon' be able to walk for a little bit." ken laughed before putting his arm around the dreadhead and helping him get dressed again and walk out of backstage onto their set.

(a/n : this was so rushed im sorry yallll i js wanted to put sumth out for yalll <2 )

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

224K 2.7K 33
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
143K 8K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
140K 3.3K 47
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 34.2K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...