My Love

By rkiveyoonah23

(Editing & Ongoing) "๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ... More

~My Love~
Still Young...
Time for a new beginning
And the story begins...
The problem arises.
Staying away from Jungkook?
What happens now?
Everything good, no?
The twist in life~
And...?
A visitor?
Author's Note: Title Cover
Way very important
I dare you
The dare
Finally...Valentine's. (TAENNIE)
Misunderstanding?
A little date~
Us โค๏ธ
The Competition
First Fight...
Mother's Rage
Secret
Revealed (TAENNIE)
1.7k reads!
Day Out
Endangered?
Left Already
2k reads and 79 votes!
Separated
Twists and Turns
Getting married?

The way it is...(TAENNIE INTRODUCED)

68 5 0
By rkiveyoonah23

Taehyung's POV:-

Here I am, waiting for Rose at the school gate. I wanted to talk to her badly after being absent for the past few days. Even though I wanted to ask if she missed me, I know, that's too ahead thinking of me, but I guess, that's the way I am. 
5 minutes more and it'll be time for school to start. Students are still entering the school because there's no school without late students. I can see Jungkook watching from a distance too. He might be waiting for Rose too. 

Rose: Hey Taehyung!

Me: (turns around) Oh, Rosie, I didn't see you there!

Rose: No probs, willing to meet someone?

Me: Who is it?

Rose: Meet my unnie and the love of my life, heh!

Rose moves and a breathtakingly beautiful girl lays her eyes on me. I was astonished to see her suddenly, though I hadn't seen her around. 

???: H-hi! I-I'm Jennie. Jennie Kim. Nice to meet you. (takes out her left hand)

Me: H-h-hey there, I'm Taehyung...nice to meet you too. (shakes her hand)

I don't know why I am feeling this, the moment I held her hands, I felt a weirdly pleasing shock in my hands. Maybe because her hands were soft? No, come on Taehyung! What are you thinking?!  

Rose: Okay, let's go to class or else we will be late! (grabs Jennie's hands)

Jennie: Come on, Taehyung! (grabs his hand)

Jungkook: Rosiee!! Wait for me! 

Rose: Oh, kookie! (leaves Jennie's hand and runs towards Jungkook)

Jungkook: Guys! We're coming, you can go to the class. Don't worry about us! 

I don't what happened...Rose had run away to Jungkook, hugged him and suddenly they left. But this time, I didn't feel any annoyance that I used to feel earlier. Right now, I'm just getting flustered over me and Jennie still holding hands though we're not going to our class.

Jennie: Taehyung!! Where are you lost? (shakes her hand in front of Taehyung)

Me: Huh? What happened?

Jennie: Where were you lost? We're going to be late for class and I'm new here. Even, Rosie ran away to some guy, I don't know who, you tell me now-

Me: Okay, okay, calm down cake, I'll take you to the class. I guess you're the same as me.

Cake? Why did I call her that? Oh my god, please don't make Jennie focus on that word, I'm screwed.

Jennie: Alright then. Quickly!

We reach our class to see Mr. Min already started teaching. Though Mr. Min doesn't scold much, he might do it as we're exactly 9 minutes late to class. 

Jennie: U-um sir? May we come in?

Mr. Min: I don't like late stu-, Oh, it's you, Jennie!

Jennie: Good Morning, Sir! 

Mr. Min: I'm glad you're finally here after all. But, I've never seen you late to class. What had happened?

Jennie: Sir, I was lost and Taehyung found me, so he guided me to the class. That's why he got late too.

Mr. Min: Okay, then let's start class, go take any seat you want.

Jennie: Thank You, sir.

Well, we just got saved, thanks to Jennie. Maybe, Mr. Min knew Jennie personally too, just like Jungkook. Wait, where are Jungkook and Rose?!

Jennie: Can I sit with you? Please? You know, you're the only friend here. I'm too shy to sit around new people.

Me: That's Rose's seat. I guess, she wouldn't mind?

Jennie: Oh, maybe she wouldn't. But, where is she?

Mr. Min: Jennie and Taehyung, get seated fast and concentrate on the class!

Jennie: I'll sit here for the time being. Let's focus now.    

~END OF Taehyung POV

|CANTEEN| Rose's POV:-

Jennie: Where were you, Posie? Why did you just disappear with a guy suddenly?

Rose: Calm down, calm down. I was just not in the mood of studying, even Mr. Lee is always scolding me an-  

Jennie: Mr. Lee? But, the first period was of Mr. Min. Who's Mr. Lee?

Rose: Omg! I missed the period of Mr. Min?! Jungkook-ah lied to me! How could he?

Jennie: Who's Jungkook? Are you two dating-

Rose: Nooo! Don't say those things. Though people ship us, we're not exactly in a relationship. Like, I don't understand sometimes, we both relate to each other a lot but-

Jennie: Okay, shut it. I'm not interested in hearing your lovey-dovey story early in the morning while having breakfast.

Me: Alright, but what's up with you? You and Taehyung seem to be close already, huh?

Lisa: Rosieeeeee!! How are you?!

Me: Lisa! Come here, meet my unnie!

Jennie: Hii! I'm Jennie Kim, nice to meet you!

Lisa: Ohh, hello! I'm Lalisa Manoban and nice to meet you too! I saw you yesterday too, you are really pretty.

Jennie: Aww...thank you! You look cute too with those bangs.

Lisa: That's kind of you, thank you!

Me: Guys, stop it. All of us three know that we're very pretty, whatever. Stop complimenting each other.

Jennie & Lisa: Haha, okay fine.

 Lisa: So, Jennie, you're in our semester, right? Or, not with us?

Jennie: Yeah. I'm with you guys.

Me: Yes! But, where did you sit today? Did Mr. Min assign you any seats?

Lisa: Wait, Rosie, you didn't go to class today morning?

Me: Yeah...I kind of bunked it...

Lisa: Oh my god! How could you? That's bad.

Me: And, what about you? Where were you? Of course, you must be on a date with Jimin. I know that early morning dates that you and Jimin adore so much.

I said that with one breath. Then, I kind of felt a pang of guilt that I shouldn't have said that in front of Jennie, Lisa might've felt bad. But, that's true. They always love to go on early morning dates.

Lisa: Heyy, that wasn't necessary, but anyways. So, Jennie?

Jennie: I sat with Taehyung because I had no choice.      

Me: Oh, that's good! My nini is finally making new friends!

Jennie: Thanks, I should rather say that to you.

I just love my nini, she has always been such a cheerful soul to me. Lisa has been with me since the first day I set foot in this school. I'm really happy to have them both in my life.

Me: I love you guys. (hugs them both)

Jennie & Lisa: We love you too, (hug back)

Suddenly, the bell rings and we three go to our class, just to see the boys waiting for us. I'm really happy to finally have such lovable friends now. Jungkook is such a fun guy to be with. We both might have bunked our class in the morning, but we had fun too.    

|ROSEKOOK BUNKED TIME| (what had happened)

Jungkook: Guys! We're coming, you can go to the class. Don't worry about us!

Rose: (while getting dragged by Jungkook) Kook! Where are we going? Tell meeeee!!!!

Jungkook: Have patience Rosieeee!! We're just going to the rooftop, a little bunk from Mr. Lee's class won't harm us. 

!!! UNEDITED !!!(1124) 
If there is any grammatical mistake or typo, please cooperate, I haven't edited this chapter! Thank You!!!

Salangheyo! <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
124K 4.5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
497K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...