Forever and always

By moniquevictoria1410

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... More

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter thirty-nine

567 10 13
By moniquevictoria1410

Charles's pov:
January 2022

Daniel and Max had just left, and Olivia and I were now alone again.. I walked into the living room after I had been in the bedroom for a while, leaving the three of them alone..

"How are you, love?" I asked and walked over to her. "I feel terrible, Charles. Terrible!" she said and looked down at the floor. "Talk to me, let me help you" I said and sat next to her.
"But that's the point, there's nothing to do.. I'm just so mad and devastated!" she said and had a few tears in her eyes.. "I know, it's not fair what's happening!".. "No it's not, and it's my fault everything. I failed this pregnancy, I feel like I took away our baby's life.." she said..
"You did not, and please Olivia you have to understand that these things happen, unfortunately it happened to us and there's nothing you could have done, it's not your fault!" I said, but she wouldn't listen.. "Please, I can't handle this right now.. can we talk tomorrow?" she said and finally looked at me. "Sure..." I said when she got up from the couch. "I'm here for you, remember that! I love you" I said. "I know" she smiled back and walked into the bedroom.. I didn't go in there for a while, not until I knew she fell asleep.
__

The next morning I woke up and Olivia wasn't by my side, so I got up from bed and walked into the kitchen and living room, she wasn't there.. "Olivia?" I asked. "I'm in here.." she said, she was in the bathroom sitting on the bathroom floor with her head into her knees..
I sat next to her and held her close. "It's gone for real now.." she said crying, and turned her head to look at me. "Aw love, why didn't you wake me?" I asked. I felt quite sad when she told me, now the fetus was really gone, and she wasn't pregnant anymore. What would have been our child, was now gone, gone forever..

"I don't know why I didn't wake you up," she said. "We're in this together, so please don't let me out, I'm also sad this happened. I know it happened to you and your body, but no one asked how I'm feeling" I said and I could feel a few tears approaching.
"Then how are you feeling?" she asked and got up from the bathroom floor. "I feel everything, but nothing. It's like something was stolen from me" I said and got up as well.
We continued the talk in the living room..

"I'm sorry for asking, but don't you feel a little bit relieved? Honestly Charles, you didn't want this baby anyway.." she said and those words really hit me, I know she's going through a lot emotionally as well, but I couldn't believe she was asking me this. What does she think I am? Heartless?

"Of course I don't Olivia, I'm not heartless, this was also my child!" I said. "Yeah I'm aware of that, I- I just can't Charles.. I can't handle more of this arguing, things haven't been the same since we found out, and you know it.." she said.
"Stop it, I love you I really do, we're just going through a hard time right now and-" .."It's not just that, I love you as well. But be honest, you only came back to me after the break because you felt responsible that I was pregnant right?" she interrupted me, before I could continue talking.

"I came back because I love you, and because you mean the world to me. The baby was a bonus, I just had to proceed with the news, I was really starting to look forward to becoming a dad, and to start a family with you" I said and looked at her, I couldn't read what she was thinking.
"Even when things feel like forever, maybe things aren't just meant to be, I'm sorry" she said.. "Are you really saying what I think you're saying?" I asked..
"I'm saying I need time to find myself after this, I need time to be just Olivia.. I can't be with you anymore, I love you forever, but I just can't do this anymore" she said and in that moment my heart broke in pieces.

"Olivia, don't do this. We need each other.. Is this really the end of everything, the end of every moment we had together and the end of our endless love?" I asked, looking into her eyes. "I'm sorry, I'll move my things as soon as I can" she said and walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

I was now left alone once again, first Charlotte now Olivia, I don't deserve love. I end up screwing it up for myself every time.. Things had been different with Olivia, we love each other in a way that's indescribable. A love so strong is rare, but still I managed to fuck it up. What a horrible person I am..

A few hours later she had packed a lot of her things, and was gone. I have lost her for good now.. I was alone in the apartment that had just been turned into ours, a place we had together..

I took my phone and dialed the number that came up first. "Hey brother," Arthur said. "Arthur, can you come over?" I asked. "Sure, I'll finish my game and then I'll be right there, you good?".. "No I'm not, just text me when you leave" I said, then we said our goodbyes and hung up..

I walked around the apartment not knowing what to do with myself. I looked at the ultrasound pictures hanging on the fridge, which made me emotional and sad, so I took them down and placed them in a hidden drawer. I opened the drawer and saw a little black box. Yes, the family ring that Jos gave me.. A few tears rolled down my cheeks once again.
The ultrasound pictures, the family ring, it reminded me of her, of what I lost. What would have been my child, and what would have been my wife in the future..

After a little while Arthur had arrived. "You look terrible, what happened?!" Arthur said and pulled me into a hug. A hug which I indeed needed right now.
"Everything happened, we lost the baby Arth.. and Olivia she- she just broke up with me" I said, he looked surprised and speechless. "Wait what! Are you alright? when did all this happen?" he asked.
"We got the news yesterday that there was no heartbeat and there haven't been for a while, then earlier this morning we lost it for real, the fetus is out.. and she broke up with me about two hours ago" I answered.

We talked for hours and eventually Lorenzo joined us as well. I'm so grateful for my brothers. They are the best brothers anyone could wish for, and I'm thankful to have them in this hard time..

Olivia's pov:

I had nowhere to go, since I didn't have my apartment anymore. I drove around a bit, until I automatically found my way to Max and Kelly's apartment. I freshened up a little before leaving the car, since I had been crying a lot and I didn't want people on the street to see it.

I knocked on the door and thankfully they were home. "Olivia, come in!" Kelly said, I don't think Max had told her.. "Thanks, is Max home?" I asked and walked inside. "Yeah.. MAX! Your sister is here!" she called for him, after a little wait Max walked out of his game room and walked in my direction..

"Oli, are you alright?!" he asked and pulled me into a hug. "It's over, everything is over.." I said while crying silently. "What do you mean over?!" he asked and looked at me. "I broke up with him, I ruined everything".. "Aw, come here Oli.. let's go into the living room alright?" he said and then I followed him there.. He quickly told Kelly that we lost the baby, so she had an idea of what was going on.

After a while I calmed down. "I failed everything Max.. I failed the pregnancy, the best relationship ever, I'm just one big failure" I said and looked down at the floor.
"Listen to me Oli, you are not a failure. You are the strongest, best, sweetest and the biggest fighter ever. Don't talk to yourself like that, please!" he said.. "It's not true, I'm not strong, I'm so weak! Look at me now.." I answered. "You are being human, that's what's happening. It's normal acting like this after what you'd been through in the last 24 hours" he said and hugged me, while we were sitting on the couch.

I spoke with max for a long time, it was the best feeling having my brother by my side. Even though I knew what he was thinking, he was probably thinking that he was right, I shouldn't have get involved with Charles, but he's not right, I have loved every moment I have spent with Charles, and I certainly love him so much still, but sometimes things don't work out.

After spending a few hours talking with Max and Kelly, I decided to leave. Daniel had offered me to stay at his apartment until I found a solution, also because he's leaving for Australia in a few days. So this was a good opportunity. I said my goodbyes to Kelly and Max and then drove towards Daniel's apartment.

"Hey Livia," Daniel said and pulled me into a big hug. "Hey Danny" I said and hugged him back, the best hugs come from him! We got inside and I had taken my bags with me to the apartment, I took a lot.

"Alright I had this idea" Daniel said while he was starting to make some food for us, we both were kinda hungry. "What is it?" I said. "So, you know it's only if you want to.. but you need a break from everything, and I wanna be there for you so why don't you come with me to Australia?" He asked and smashed out the eggs on the pan. I thought about it for a little while. "Plus my family would love to see you again!" He said before I could answer..

"I'll do it, I'm in" I said and his smile turned into an even bigger smile. "Yes! This was easier than expected!" He laughed which he made me do as well. "I could use some time away from here, and I love your family so why not!" I said and walked over to hug him.
"I love you Danny, thanks for doing this for me" I said and smiled. "Anything for my Livia, I love you too" he said smiling. I love him so much, he's like my 8 year older big brother that I never got.

The day went by fast. Daniel got me to laugh a lot, which was needed for sure. He always makes me laugh.
We watched movies, only comedy movies because I couldn't handle a good old romance movie that we usually watch, not after breaking up with Charles today. So a comedy movie it was, and it was funny as heck. We laughed just about the entire movie through.
__

It was a few days later and it was time to leave for Australia. I had been at Charles' apartment real quick while he wasn't home. I collected a few more things plus some things I needed for Australia. Got packed up and drove towards the airport with Daniel.

We got into the first airplane, and walked to first class that had luxury seats with big screens, comfy seats and lots of space. The first flight went awesome, there was no turbulence at all, and I just watched a few episodes of Keeping up with the kardashians, it was alright. We ate some delicious food, slept a little and just talked since we of course sat next to each other.
Then after six hours we arrived in Dubai, where we had our first and only layover.

"Should we grab some snacks?" Daniel asked as we were walking around in the airport, we had about an hour still until the next flight was departing. "Yes, no flights without snacks" I laughed and he agreed. Snacks are simply a must, otherwise it's really boring, also because the snacks on board are not the best, the food is amazing in first class but the snacks sucks.
We walked to the shop and purchased a lot of snacks, which was mostly candy to be honest, it was sour candy because it's literally the best ever!.

"Ehm Danny, maybe we had enough now?" I said and laughed, as he kept taking more candy from the shelves. "Oh yeah, you are probably right," he laughed. We paid for our things and walked to our gate, to wait until we could board. We still had about half an hour until boarding time. So I just answered a few mails while waiting, as it was a great opportunity to get it done. "Omg Daniel, can I get a photo!" a teenage boy walked over to him, and asked. "Of course!" Daniel said with a big smile. "Here, let me take it" I said and got up from my seat as well. "Omg Olivia! thanks' ' he said and smiled, he probably didn't recognize me at first since I had my face deep down in my computer.
I smiled big as he handed his phone to me, I took a lot of them and they turned out pretty good. "Ehm, Daniel? Can you maybe take a picture with me and Olivia, if it's fine with you olivia?" he asked shy. "Oh yes, sure. Smile!" Daniel said and pointed the phone's camera at us. I had my arm around him and he had his around me, and then we smiled. He was such a sweet boy.. "Thanks guys! Please say hi to Charles and Max for me, I'm such a big fan" he said as he was about to walk away. "I will, take care" I said and sat down again. Sure I will, I can say hi to Max, even though he doesn't know him..

After a short while it was time to board the second airplane, which was just as comfy as the first one. This flight is just about eleven hours long, I really need some sleep here. And maybe to get some work done, since we're gonna buy wifi on the plane..

After eleven long hours we had landed in Perth, Australia. We got our luggage and walked directly towards a car Daniel had waiting for him.

"This is so weird, I will never get used to this!" I said as we started to drive away from the airport. "What?" He asked. "You are driving on the wrong side of the road!" I laughed, which he did too. We then listened to music the whole way to his parents ranch farm. The drive wasn't that bad, it only took about forty-five minutes.

When we got to his parents we were greeted with big hugs and lots of love, they were so excited to see me again. And I was also excited to see them. They always say I'm like their little extra daughter because of Daniel and mine's friendship. It's so cute! I love them.

We catched up for a long time, while his dad Joe grilled some food on the grill. It was delicious! We stayed outside on the patio for hours talking, having fun and then we had a few drinks which were lovely. The weather in Australia is amazing, it was about 30 degrees in the daytime, and about 25 ish in the afternoon. Which is a lot, thinking it's January right now. I love it.

We didn't do much that day, because we were so exhausted after the long day of traveling. We had been traveling for about 19 hours, which was a lot.
So we got to bed early, and then were ready for a new day tomorrow, where we are going to the beach, and enjoy our time here.
_____
(2734 words)

I hope you liked the chapter. Sorry that I haven't uploaded a new chapter in over a week, but I have just been a bit busy. But I'll write more whenever I can. Lots of love from me 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 477 41
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of Christian Horner, the principle of the RedBull formula 1 team. She finally graduated high school a...
87.2K 1.4K 32
Olivia Madelyn Johnson a 20 year old girl. She has a troubled past but with help from her best friend Max Verstappen she managed to get herself into...
174K 2.3K 29
Her father is Christian Horner and her best friend is Max Verstappen. Julia Horner has been best friends with Max way before he was in f1. He is lik...
41.7K 976 33
The product of an affair left you with the blood of a racer but lacking the name of one. It didn't stop you from making it to F1 where you race along...