Starting New

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... More

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Graduation
Training
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
Christmas
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

Bella's Wedding

108 3 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's Pregnant Belly Update: 4 Months:

Alvenia's Outfit and Hairstyle

Alvenia's Point of View:

''You need to be resting,'' Alice scolds me as Rebekah rushes over and wraps her arm around my waist to help me walk out of the house and onto the porch where Alice and Bella were, Bella, practising walking in heels. 

''Im seventeen weeks pregnant, not dead,'' I tell her. She and Bella both look at me amused with their eyebrows raised. ''Okay, the last comment retracted,'' I sighed sitting down with my bowl of Ice Cream. 

''Ice cream this early in the morning,'' Bella chuckles but loses her amusement when she slightly loses her balance. 

She looks at Alice and Rebekah in annoyance. ''You just need to break them in,'' Alice tells her while Rebekah chuckles walking to Bella's side and offering her an arm to help balance her. 

''I have been breaking them in, for three days, can't I just go barefoot?'' Bella asks looking between the two Vampires. 

''Absolutely not. You should be grateful that your sister got you out of wearing heels to your prom, but this is your wedding,'' Rebekah gives her a look. 

''I just think that this so much. The dress, the shoes, all of this,'' Bella gestures to the Cullens and Mikaelsons walking around with stuff for the wedding. 

''No it's just enough,'' Rebekah assures her. ''Tomorrow will be perfect!'' Alice continues. ''Where do you want them, boss?'' Emmett asks and he, Jasper and Rose each walk by. 

''On either side of the aisle,'' Aunt Bex and Alice each call out to them. ''What aisle?'' Rose asks. ''Does no one have vision, Rebekah help me!'' Alice grabs Rebekah and drags her away. ''Now is your chance to run,'' I tell Bella with a mouthful of Ice Cream. ''I will trip and die,'' Bella rolls her eyes. 

''Okay now is your chance to throw away the heels,'' I change what I was saying. She chuckles. ''Then we'd definitely die,'' Bella tells me. 

She sits down takes off the heels and starts putting on her regular shoes. ''More Ice Cream huh?'' I look up and see Noah walking towards me grinning down at me softly. 

I nod my head. He helps me up and sits down before pulling me down onto his lap and rubbing my belly. 

I lean my head back on his shoulder and close my eyes but shoot up when I hear Alice.''You go home and get some beauty sleep, that's an order!''

''I thought she left,'' I mutter under my breath. Noah chuckles kissing the side of my head. ''Come on, let's get you into bed so, you can take a nap, you're practically falling asleep against me,'' Noah whispers. 

I nod my head getting up while holding my belly and looking at Bella. ''I'll meet you over at Dad's place after my nap,'' I tell her. Bella looks at me confused. ''Why?'' She asks me. ''You seriously don't think I wouldn't have planned a pregnancy-friendly bachelorette party didn't you?'' I ask her. 

She groans and rolls her eyes. ''I thought I said I didn't want one,'' Bella tells me. ''Which is why it's just going to be you and me, in my old room, pigging out on junk food, watching old but classic movies,'' I tell her.

''We always used to have them in Phoenix but since coming here we haven't had one since,'' I fill Noah in as Alice went away again muttering to herself about how she needed to see if everything was being set up properly. 

Noah and I head inside, stopping for a moment to see how Edward was doing before making our way up to our bedroom. 

''Stay with me please?'' I ask Noah after I laid down on the bed. He looks at me with his eyebrows raised. ''And risk angering Alice and Rebekah, fat chance,'' he chuckles. ''I'll protect you, they know not to go up against a pregnant hormonal woman,'' I smile up at him. 

He chuckles before kicking off his shoes, grabbing a book and getting on the bed beside me. I roll so that I was on my side curled into his side. I close my eyes and let myself relax. I feel Noah look down at me kissing my head before I heard him open the book and begin to read. 

Slowly as I listen to his voice as he reads to me, I fall asleep.

Third Person's Point of View:

Alice was on a mission as she marches up the staircase till she got to her destination. She opens the door ready to yell at Noah to get outside and help the family but stops at what she sees. 

Alvenia curled up into Noah's side, her breathing even as Noah rubs her back gently as he was leaning over his mate's Belly talking to his babies. 

However, when he heard the door open he looked up and looked at Alice. He raises a finger to his lips and gestures to his mate. ''She wanted me to stay with her,'' Noah whispers, knowing that Alice would hear him as clearly as if he were talking normally.

Alice nods her head smiling at him softly before turning around and walking out of the room shutting the door gently behind her.

''Did you find him?'' Esme asks. Alice nods her head as the Cullens and Mikaelsons all look over at her. ''He's with Al, she's asleep,'' Alice fills them in. 

They all nod their heads and go back to what they were doing. Klaus however stays put, smiling softly. Glad that his daughter didn't have to wait hundreds of years to find her true love. 

Time Skip

''Okay so, we've got the choices of, Harry Potter, Marvel, Lord of the Rings and/ or the Hobbit, or a selection of romance movies,'' I sit down on the sofa in my old room at Dad's place looking at Bella expectedly.

 ''Depends, what romance movies did you pick?'' Bella asks me. I grin at her and grab the bag of movies. ''Okay, so I got the Notebook, Pride and Prejudice, Romeo and Juliet, Ten Things I Hate About You, Love Actually and West Side Story,'' I tell her. 

''Obviously, we won't be able to get through all of these but these are just some options,'' I tell her. ''After all only one of us doesn't need as much sleep as the other but we don't want you dead on your feet when you're at the alter tomorrow, Edward would never forgive me,'' I tell her. 

 ''You got that right, I want my wife to remember the day we got married thank you,'' I turned around and was in shock. ''Excuse you, but you are not allowed to see the bride before your wedding day, I thought you were old fashioned?'' I stand up.

''Nia, just go and get the snacks, I'll make sure he's out soon,'' Bella promises me. I narrow my eyes before walking to the window. ''Oi, handsome, dumb, dumber, they have five minutes before you drag his ass out of here you got that,'' I point down, to Noah, Jasper, and Emmett.

''You got it beautiful,'' Noah winks at me. ''There better be no stripers,'' I call down to them before turning around just as Bella asks the same thing. ''You and I are definitely sisters,'' I chuckle walking towards my door. ''Five minutes start now,'' I narrow my eyes at Edward as I point at him. 

He looks at me amused, rolling his eyes before nodding his head. I nod, turn, and walk downstairs to where I had both Dads drop the food. 

''Is Bella even going to be able to stand tomorrow?'' Dad asks me his eyebrows raised as he turns down the game as I walk past the living room. 

He follows me into the kitchen as I walk past him. ''Of course, she is, You know Bella will only eat a portion of most of what is here. The food is mainly for me,'' I tell sheepishly. 

''You know it's times like these, I wonder if Rene is your mother because she was the same when she was pregnant with Bella,'' Dad chuckles. 

''I was raised by the woman, it makes sense that I picked up a few characteristics from her,'' I shrug shoulders. ''Help me take this food up?'' I ask him. He sighs but nods his head grabbing the last bits and pieces of food before following me upstairs. 

I send a message to Edward through our mind link that Dad and I were on our way back up and I was satisfied that when Dad and I walked in he was nowhere to be found but given the fact that Bella was leaning out the window would suggest he just left. 

''Okay, I will leave you, girls, to it,'' Dad tells us as he puts some food on the table. ''Thanks, Dad,'' I smile at him. 

''So did you choose what movies you want to watch tonight?'' I asked her. She nods her head. ''They are already lined out in front of the TV,'' Bella tells me. ''Great,'' I clap my hands walking over to the TV and putting on a movie before walking back and sitting next to Bella grabbing a bag of chips and opening it. 

The Next Morning:

I thought I said to get some beauty sleep,'' Alice tells Bella as she wipes underneath Bella's eyes. ''I got her to bed on time,'' I hold my hands up in innocence when Alice shoots me a look. 

''She did, it was just a bad dream, wedding jitters,'' Bella tells us. We all look towards the door when we heard some heels walking towards us. 

''Need some help, I can do her hair while you do Al's makeup,'' Rose suggests walking further into the room. 

''Really?'' Bella asks surprised. ''I'm not offended by your choice of groom,'' Rose attempts to joke with her. ''Just my blatant disrespect for mortality,'' Bella tells her. Rose fights off a smile, as she nods her head. ''Essentially,'' Rose tells her. 

''Weddings, they bring everyone together,'' Alice claps her hands. ''Okay, now, to do your makeup,'' Alice looks at me. I sit back and relax as she uses her enhanced speed to do it. 

''Now when Rose is finished with Bella's hair she can do yours,'' Alice taps my shoulder. A few minutes later Rose was finished with Bella's hair. 

''Al? Bella?'' I hear Mom calling out. ''In here Mom,'' Bella and I call out to her. When I hear Mom come in, I couldn't turn around as Bella did, as Rose was busy doing my hair.

''Your so beautiful, oh my gosh, honey, crap my mascara,'' Mom weeps. I assume Alice handed her a handkerchief, as Mom said thanks. 

''Charlie get in here,'' I hear Mum call out. ''Are you sure, I don't want to intrude!'' When there was just silence, I fought hard not to turn around. ''I know, I look hot!'' When there was laughter, I speak up. ''What's happening?'' I call out to them. 

''Nothing, just admiring your father in a tux,'' Mom tells me as she comes around to look at me. ''Oh my gosh, look how far along you are, how are my grandbabies?'' Mom asks me. 

''They're fine Mom,'' I smile at her. ''Okay done,'' Rose pats my shoulder. ''Thanks, Rose,'' I smile at her as I stood up. 

''Oh honey, you look beautiful as well,'' Mom smiles at me. ''Now it's time, for the dress,'' Alice squeals excitedly bringing out Bella's Wedding dress. ''You want to see it?'' I look at Bella who looked like she was getting more and more nervous.

It's okay, the Volturi won't ruin your day, I tell her through our minds. She looks at me and smiles. ''Thank you,'' she mouths to me. I nod my head. 

Time Skip

''You look beautiful,'' Noah beams at me as I approach him in the foyer. I smile at him. ''You look handsome yourself,'' I tease. Both Noah and I are Edward and Bella's Best man and Maid of Honor. 

Alvenia's Four Month Pregnant Belly, Maid of Honor Dress and Hairstyle.

''This is the first time I will be meeting the Denalies, isn't it?'' I ask him feeling kind of nervous. ''Yeah, I told them all about you when we left briefly,'' Noah tells me. 

''What if they don't like me, what if they don't respond well to my pregnancy?'' I ask him. ''They love you and Carlisle already gave them a heads up, they're family,'' Noah assures me. 

''You look beautiful Bella, my brother is going to have a heart attack,'' Noah winks at her when she walks into the room slowly being led by Dad. Bella chuckles. I pull her into a hug now that Alice wasn't there to stop us all be it a careful and gentle one. ''Don't worry,'' I tell her. 

The music starts playing, which was my and Noah's cue to start walking. Noah offers me his arm and I take it smiling. 

Third Person's Point of View:

Everyone turns around and watches as Alvenia and Noah walk down the aisle. Mike, Jessica, Angela and Eric all look at her in shock. Not because she has never looked like a Cullen more than she ever has but at the very prominent baby bump showing. 

''I guess, I was wrong about which Swan was pregnant,'' Jess mutters to Angela getting an elbow in the ribs from her best friend. 

The Denalies look at the girl in awe and shock. Sure Carlisle and Noah told them all about her and how she looks like one of them, and sure Carlisle had told them that she was pregnant with Noah's twins but seeing it was a whole other thing. 

Edward smiles at his twin and his sister as they take their rightful places up the front before they all turned their attention to the front when the wedding march begins. 

Alvenia smiles when she sees her sister, who is panicking but her smile widens when she sees that when Bella locked eyes with Edward all her fears washed away and she became at ease. 

When Bella reaches the altar she hands her sister her bouquet of flowers before turning to look at Edward and as they locked hands it was like they were the only two in the world. 

All through as the vows were being said, Alvenia and Noah each stole glances at one another smiling at the other whenever they were caught staring. 

However both their attention was brought to the couple before them as the most important part of the ceremony approached. 

''Do you Edward Anthony Cullen, take Isabella Marie Swan to be your wife?'' The minister asks. ''I do,'' Edward smiles at his mate. 

''Do you Isabella Marie Swan take Edward Anthony Cullen to be your husband?'' The Minister asks once again, ''I do,'' Bella had no hesitation. Despite her nerves and apprehensions about getting married young, she knew there was nothing she would rather be doing than getting married to the man she loved. 

''The rings please?'' The Minister looks to Noah and Alvenia. Alvenia hands Bella the wedding band for Edward while Noah hands Edward the wedding band for Bella. 

As the rings were each placed on the other's finger as they said their vows the Minister looks between them smiling. ''Let these rings be a symbol of the love and the vows you just share. I now pronounce you Man and Wife,'' The Minister looks to Edward. 

''You may kiss your bride,'' he tells Edward and everyone claps as they two share their first kiss and Man and Wife. Noah looks at his mate and smiles as he sees how happy she is for Bella and Edward. He looks back to his brother while playing around with the box in his pocket. 

Edward turns to his brother as Bella turns to her sister. They each embrace their sibling. Edward takes advantage of the cheering and noise and whispers to his brother. ''She will say yes, Both Bella and I know it,'' Edward tells him. 

Noah sends an appreciative smile to his brother nodding his head before looking back at his mate who was happily congratulating her sister. He nods to himself. 

Tonight was the night he was going to ask Alvenia Swan Mikaelson to marry him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.1K 15
Brielle Andrea Swan, the twin sister of Isabella Swan, go to move in with her dad with said sister. On their first day at Forks Highschool they're bo...
149K 3.6K 30
Freya Swan is Charlie's first born and favorite child and has been fighting her own inner demons since Renee turned into a bitch when she left. Pract...
23.7K 579 11
As Bella was moving to Forks to live with her father Charlie she thought he had been alone all this time but that was not the case. {Heavy editing}
62.7K 1.2K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...