MYSTIFY • S.ROGERS

By hansbroekman

! DISCONTINUED ! Amelia Stark, daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts was recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D at age 20... More

1: Avengers
2
3
4
5
6
7 (I)
8: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 (II)
17: Avengers: age of ultron
18
19
20
21
22
23 (III)
24 (IV)
25 (V)
26 (VI)
27 (VII)
28 (VIII)
29 (IX)
30: Captain America: Civil War
31
32
33
34
35 (XII)
36 (XIII)
37: Thor: Ragnarok
38
39
40: Avengers: Infinity War
41

9

470 13 5
By hansbroekman

Motive - Ariana Granda and Doja Cat

''i admit it's exiting, parts of me kinda like it
tell me, what's your motive?
what's your motive?''

Amelia checks her phone as she walks out of her apartment, which is on the opposite side of Steve's. 9:15 pm. Where the fuck is Steve?

The sound of footsteps makes her head shoot up. And she sees the Captain walk up the stairs to his apartment.

'Rogers..' Amelia sighs as Steve walks past her. He's still in his Captain America suit, since he went straight to Fury after the mission.

'What?' He spits out. 'You here to apologise?' He asks her.

'No.' Amelia chuckles. 'I don't do that.' Just like her father. 'I'm here to explain.' Steve opens his door and gestures for her to go in, which she does.

'I never lied to you, Rogers. I just had a different mission than you.' Steve nods. 'Yeah, I've heard that before.' He says, clearly annoyed at the woman.

'Fury told me not to tell you.' Steve ignores her, walking to the living room. Amelia groans loudly and rolls her eyes.

'It's called compartmentalisation. You should stop being such a drama-' but she gets cut of by Steve. 'I bet you knew about Project Insight, didn't you?'

'How do you- never mind, that doesn't matter.' Amelia says, sighing. 'Yes, it does.' Steve simply says.

'I know it's not your idea of safe, but for once, we're way ahead of any threats that could come our way.' Amelia explains to the Soldier, who doesn't seem convinced.

'By holding a gun to everyone on Earth and calling it protection.' Steve snarls, this was Amelia's last drop.

'You know what Rogers.' She spits out. 'You should stop being so ridiculously uptight. Not everything goes to your way of thinking.' She tells him.

'That's not what this is about.' Steve tells the Agent. 'Yes, it is. You have to grow up and get over it.' She practically yells at him.

Steve simply scoffs, making Amelia even more mad. 'You know I read those SSR files.' She spits out stepping closer to him.

'The greatest generation.' The brunette snickers, standing right in front of him, her gaze looking up to look him in the eyes and her finger pointed to his chest angrily.

'You guys did some nasty stuff.' the young Stark tells him, her blood boiling. She can feel his heavy breath in her neck due to how close they were standing.

Amelia keeps her eyes locked with Steve's. 'Oh, just shut up. Can't you for once keep your fucking mouth shut, you entitled brat.' He scoffs looking down at her.

Standing so close they start to mimick their breathing, Amelia feels a cold shiver roll down her spine.

'Yeah?' She whispers. 'Make me.' She scoffs.

And without skipping a damn beat, Steve crashes her lips onto hers. He props his arm around her waist, shoving her even closer to him. While his other hand finds the back of her neck.

Their lips move feverishly against one another, Amelia's hands find Steve hair and she gives it a light tug. Not daring to take their lips of each other, Steve moves them so they could land on the couch.

Steve sits down, making Amelia sit on his lap. Their lips still moving with such a passion against each other, Amelia feels as tho she could pass out at any given second.

Steve gives Amelia's bottom lip a little bite, which causes Amelia to let out a moan. Steve takes this opportunity to shove his young roughly into her mouth.

Both of them pull back, catching their breath, but not breaking eye contact for a second, before their lips come crashing down on each other again.

Amelia moans into the kiss as she can feel Steve grow beneath her, and she lightly grinds down on his lap. Causing Steve to let out a groan and give her butt a light slap.

Steve breaks the kiss for a second and Amelia whines , but the man quickly puts kisses on her jaw, trailing down to her throat, sucking at the skin lightly. Making Amelia let out a loud moan.

'Fuck.' She whispers. The way this man made her feel was something she couldn't explain to anyone. The heat of their kissing growing down to her core. The sparks flying around as their bodies touch one another.

Amelia let's out a little moan again when she feels Steve rub against her, causing him to look up. Steve starts nibbling at her ear and kissing her jaw again.

Steve picks her up, walking towards the bedroom, her legs now wrapped around his waist. 'Are you sure?' Rogers says in between kisses.

Amelia hums. 'Words, sweetheart.' This nickname made butterflies grow in Amelia's stomach and the heat in her core to grow even more.

'Yes.' She manages to breath out. 'Yes what?' Steve asks. 'Yes please, please fuck me captain.' Amelia whines out.

That's all Steve needed to hear, he takes of his shirt and Amelia takes a moment to look at his ripped body. Before Steve starts trailing kisses down her body.

Steve drops to his knees and looks at Amelia, giving her an sly grin and he raises his hands and hooks his fingers into Amelia's panties, sliding them down to her legs.

The Captain lifts Amelia's left leg and places a soft kiss on her inner thigh. Steve keeps trailing kisses, closer and closer to her middle, until finally he places his mouth above Amelia's center.

And it's like all the pent-up frustration of every interaction they ever had, shattered in that one touch of his lips.

Amelia lets out an embarrassing moan as Steve puts the woman's leg over his shoulder, then runs his tongue along her folds. Amelia let's out a light moan and lifts her hand, fisting it in his hair. Which turns him on even more because he starts working his tongue against her harder and faster.

'Oh my God Steve!'  Amelia moans. 'Fuck!' She yells out. Who though Captain America would be so insanely good at this.

The soldier swirls his tongue around my clitoris before bringing it into his mouth and sucking it.

'Shit!' Amelia practically yells, losing some strength in her legs. Amelia reaches behind her to steady herself, feeling like she can't take much more.

"Steve."  She moans.  This.. this is so insanely good.  But Amelia wants even more.  When he makes her come, Amelia doesn't want it to be like this, she want sit to be with him buried deep inside of her.

'Yes?' Steve asks, then resumes his insanely skilled work on her.

'Please.' Amelia says, so overwhelmed with pleasure that she finds it hard to get more than one word out of her mouth.

'Please what?' Steve says, grinning widely at the fact that he is making Amelia feel this amount of pleasure. 'Tell me what you want Amelia.'

'You.' Amelia almost screams as his tongue slides out of her.

The brunette whines at the loss of Steve's touch, maybe she should just let him finish what he's doing.

He slides his tongue in her again, then runs his nose to my center. 

He is starting his work again and Amelia knows she won't make it much longer.  'No, Mhmm, Steve...please." She moans.

Steve finally takes pity on her and pulls away, and the absence of his touch makes Amelia slightly regret what she asked.

He looks at the breathless mess he left the agent in. His tongue sticks out and he licks his lips, like the taste of her was so good, he wanted to make sure he savored everything.

'Good?' Amelia asks flirty, trying to regain the upper hand. She had had enough men in her bed, but none of them made Amelia submit to them as Steve did.

He smiles, knowing exactly what shes referring to.  'Unreal.' he replies, then reaches out and grabs Amelia's hand, pulling her towards him.  He starts kissing  Amelia again and she wastes no time reaching out to undo his belt.

Fortunately, Amelia had a lot of experience and could do this without breaking the kiss to look down once.

Eagerly, Amelia puts her hand on his crotch, feeling him through his boxers,

Oh..

oh.. it's huge.

He moans as his head falls on Amelia's shoulder and he curses something into her skin.

'Off.' The brunette whispers to him, pulling her hand away. And his boxers quickly land on th heroism beside them.

Yeah... huge.

Amelia starts to get desperate and she pushes him away until he goes to bed.  He sits down, then slides back, making room. Amelia crawls onto the bed, then throws her leg over his, so that she straddles his legs.

But Steve doesn't give in, he needs to have the upper hand. So he grabs Amelia by her waist and turns both of them around, so that Steve is now hovering

'Steve.'  She moans. 'What?' Steve whispers. 'Now you do listen huh?' He questions.

Fuck. It did not matter how much Amelia hated him, it was unreal what this man was doing to her.

Steve's breath matches Amelia's, slow, intense and desperate for what's about to follow.

'You want me to fuck you, huh?' Steve spits out at her. Amelia is at a loss for words, and she just manages to hum in agreement.

'Beg for it.' He snaps out and Amelia realises she could come on his words alone.

'Fuck, Steve please, please, please fuck me.' She manages to breath out, and Steve lets a out chuckle, seeing the effect he has on her.

Amelia looks at him is disbelief, that the pure hate in their relationship turned into this. But also, for this other side of Steve. One she didn't know, but liked dangerously much.

He slowly starts to enter himself in her, little by little, to let Amelia adjust to his size, before Steve gives in and slams himself in her.

Amelia let's out an insanely loud moan at the feeling of Steve stretching her out.

'Fuck!' She moans. 'Please.' She breathes out. 'Please move.'

Steves eyes come back to Amelia's, he sees that they're filled with absolute lust, and that motivates him to start moving.

Steve groans as his hand reaches behind her and he unhooks her bra, which is the last item of clothing between then Since it was strapless, it falls off as soon as it comes out and Steve throws it to the side. Amelia expects to feel his hands come up to her chest, but instead she feels the wet texture of his tongue as he leans forward and puts his mouth on one of them , his hand cupping the other, all while he keeps moving against him.

Between the feel of him inside her, Amelia's clit rubbing against him, and his hands and mouth on her chest, Amelia is overwhelmed with so much pleasure.

Though he is already moving at an insane pace, Amelia can't help but want even more. 'Steve.'  She moans out, barely being able to speak as the pleasure completely takes over her body. 'Harder.'

Steve groans and starts moving even faster against her, the clash of their bodies giving an even harder impact. The Captain moves slightly, hitting Amelia's spot, and she lets out a loud moan.

Steve notices and keeps pounding into her. Amelia starts to loose control until her release washes over her.

Her legs start shaking uncontrollably, as her back arches and she continuesly moans. Her vision starts to become blurry and she can feel her eyes roll in the back of her head.

Amelia has the most intense orgasm of her life, Steve doesn't stop his movements and as she clenches around him, he can feel his own release coming nearby.

'Millie.' He groans. 'Fuck.' Amelia comes down from her high again, breathing heavily and feeling something new enter her body at the sound of the nickname.

But as Steve keeps pounding into, chasing his own release, she already feels a second orgasm crashing over her.

Both of them come together, having the most intense orgasms of their lives. Through all the pleasure, Amelia had managed to mention that she was on birth control. Steve had nodded and continued.

Steve collapses on the bed next to her and they breath heavily, staring at the ceiling.

After a few minutes, Amelia can feel the tiredness taking over her body, she closes her eyes and lets the darkness take over.

Steve stares the sleeping woman before him, taking in her beauty, before also falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 13.1K 118
Steve Rogers has been pining over you for a full year since you joined the Avengers initiative. You are close friends with Clint, Nat, and Bruce. He...
4.4K 154 19
Alyssa Morgan Stark - daughter of famous genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist; Tony Stark, and remarkable Pepper Potts. As her father fina...
79.6K 1.5K 38
This story starts off during Avengers Age of Ultron and continues till the end of Civil War. Y/N Rogers is the daughter of Steve and Peggy. She was b...
97.3K 1.8K 37
Yn Rogers is the 27 year old daughter of Steve Rogers but has always hiden from the others. only Bucky knows about her. shes also a super soldier but...