I use a cauldron to fly the w...

Xiaoshuo_ tarafından

Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and b... Daha Fazla

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 37

689 20 0
Xiaoshuo_ tarafından

Chapter 37

    Su Yu stood on the goose-yellow silver silk handkerchief, bumping constantly in front of the raging wind of Bitao Mountain.

    Sometimes the soft handkerchief is rolled into a ball, and sometimes it is spread flat, which changes with the strength and direction of the wind.

    Completely catch the disciples who were knocked down by the eighth peak or the ninth peak intentionally or unintentionally.

    The disciples, elders, and peak masters who looked up were completely astonished.

    The disciples with low cultivation all rubbed their eyes.

    And just for a short while, this piece was steaming and smoking, obviously it was a soft silver silk handkerchief just out of the oven, with a faint fragrance, and it slowly landed again.

    Descending to a distance of one inch from the foot of the mountain, it was barely on the verge of being eliminated.

    Everyone is staring blankly.

    Under the watchful eyes of everyone, Wei Zhao, who has no spiritual power at all, and the least likely person to climb Bitao Mountain, also slowly moved his wheelchair onto the light yellow flying handkerchief an inch above the ground.

    Immediately, the five-foot-large goose-yellow second-grade spirit treasure flew up tremblingly, and immediately floated halfway up the mountainside!

    Impressively, he caught up with the swaying figures of the eighth and ninth peak disciples in front, and knocked them into the air by dozens of them!

    A disciple of Zhiqiong Peak yelled happily, and it came from a distance, "It's what you deserve, hit us again!"

    "Ah, Lingfeng, come more violently~"

    "The good wind sends me up the green mountain with its strength!" The

    audience was shocked.

    How can she refine weapons?

    She couldn't cultivate at all, so she was already a waste spirit root.

    Why today... alchemy is forbidden, and she concocted a second-grade magic weapon! ?

    All the watching disciples and elder peak masters were stunned, unable to speak for a long time.

    "Why is she a weapon refiner?! The spiritual fire condensed from her five elements and miscellaneous spiritual roots can also refine weapons?"

    Yuan Rong, the naive master of the Eleventh Peak, finally realized his reaction, his eyes were full of surprise.

    Beside him, the peak owner of the twelfth peak, who was newly promoted to the third class, was a cold-faced beauty who seemed to be walking from the mist, and her body was not stained with the slightest dust. At this moment, her beautiful eyes, which were like condensation of mist, were full of surprises.

    "Why do I hear from my disciples that she is now a second-grade alchemist?" Her voice was like water, which was obviously related to the cultivation method.

    Eleventh Peak Yuan Rong hurriedly looked at Elder Zhang beside him, "Elder, what's going on?"

    Daoren Zhang was asked, and he had just had time to hide his shock.

    Old man... I don't know either.

    Nephew Xiao Su, can you refine weapons?

    But Zhang Daoren quickly coughed lightly to cover up his embarrassment, "What a fuss. Who stipulated that alchemy cannot be refined? Who stipulated that five elements and spiritual roots can no longer be used?"

    Having said that, he brought the empty teacup to his mouth, Drink a lonely.

    Stunning and brilliant, as if born by heaven.

    What the hell, he hasn't seen it in five hundred years!

    But he quickly looked at Yi Ge, the master of the second peak, "Hey. My nephew Xiao Su is only practicing Qi, and he is on an equal footing with Yuan Ying, so he has some talents."

    Yi Ge smashed the teacup in his hand.

    He stroked his long beard and said on the spot, "Elders of the Discipline Hall, climbing Bitao Mountain today depends on the disciple's cultivation and stamina. Relying on the magic weapon is no different from swallowing the pill, and it is different from the original intention of evaluating the disciple. Far."

    "I suggest, stop it immediately."

    Yi Ge opened his mouth, and the first and third peak masters around him immediately looked surprised and nodded with a smile.

    "Secondary."

    "The old man thinks so too."

    They ranked the top three peaks third, and their strength far surpassed that of the last peak.

    They all spoke together, and soon the former Qifeng Peak Masters all put down their teacups.

    "I think so too."

    "Same."

    Yi Ge smiled immediately, "The master of the

    Twelve Peaks , seven votes passed. The elders of the Discipline Hall, please announce the new rules immediately." The peak master couldn't help but frown.

    "It's not right," the red lips of the beauty peak master lightly parted, "The decree is changed from day to day, and the Discipline Hall is so repeated, how can we convince the public in the future?"

    Yuan Rong also smoothed things over, "I think this time it will be fine.

    " Forget it?" Before he finished speaking, someone from the former Qifeng retorted.

    But as soon as the words fell, Zhang Daoren snorted coldly, "It really can't be forgotten. How can Dabi use magic weapons? I think sword repair should be bare-handed."

    The faces of the former Qifeng Peak Masters all changed.

    This is old and not repaired!

    "How is this the same as Feijian?"

    Elder Zhang sneered, "Oh, your Feijian was not made by a craftsman, could it be that you gave birth to it?"

    "Or are you dissatisfied with the craftsman? Okay, let the craftsman Master can't use it during the competition, but can only be beaten."

    Zhang Daoren quickly raised his voice eight minutes, and it resounded throughout the audience.

    "Stand up, shout louder, and prohibit my Nanxun disciples from using magical weapons in the Dabi, and prohibit the refining disciples from refining magic weapons in Nanxun to fight against the enemy. Let me see if the sixth-grade natal magic weapon you want will work." After today, I will be turned into ashes under the hands of the angry weapon refiner!"

    The peak master of the seventh peak who had just stood up and shouted for second, sat down on the spot.

    His complexion twitched.

    He dare not.

    Cultivated to Yuanying, there is no need for elixir, until the time of life and death, just practice slowly.

    But they can't do without magic weapon!

    After Yuanying, each has its natal magic weapon and the way of cultivation.

    A sword cultivator without a sword, a sword cultivator without a sword, it is impossible to advance to a higher level, and he will undoubtedly die in a fight of the same level.

    A craftsman who can refine magic weapons of the fifth rank or above—they dare not provoke them easily.

    Otherwise, the future is worrying.

    "She doesn't just refine Qi, but she can refine a second-grade handkerchief. I'm afraid there is a fifth-grade craftsman behind her." Yuan Rong nodded with a smile, "Everyone, don't embarrass a junior."

    Everyone's expressions changed.

    When they were arguing, the red-robed elder had already put down a restraint to prevent the onlookers from hearing their conversation, so that whoever loses and who wins loses Nascent Soul's face.

    At this moment, he finally stood up.

    "There is no rule without rules. I didn't announce this rule before the competition - therefore, all peaks can use magic weapons, or refine them on the spot, and there is no further discussion. If you still have this proposal for the second question, I will discuss it later. The Discipline Hall will consider it." The

    former Qifeng Peak Master was speechless, and Yi Ge even closed his eyes.

    Later...they won't mention it later.

    Old man Zhang is going to die, his lifespan is less than ten years, and now he is not afraid of wearing shoes with bare feet, he really made a fuss, making people think that they are crowding out the craftsmen, and what will hurt their chances of finding sixth-grade magic weapons in the future!

    Yi Ge stroked his beard, suppressed his anger, and said with a light smile, "It's because I didn't think carefully. A mere second-grade magic weapon is not enough to affect the situation in the competition." To

    control the magic weapon, monks need to inject spiritual energy all the time.

    And the higher up Bitao Mountain, the more multiplied the gale wind will be, and under resistance, the consumption of spiritual energy will be doubled.

    In the final analysis, spiritual power is still limited.

    The former Qifeng Peak Master also looked relieved, "It's not something they can persist if they can't take the pill."

    Zhang Daoren snorted, but he also stared at Bitao Mountain worriedly.

    During their discussion, disciples kept dropping from each peak.

    Not long after, the Ninth Peak Lord smiled and pointed to the Goose Yellow Feipa that slowed down and gradually stagnated in the middle of Bitao Mountain.

    "I can't hold it anymore, it's faster than we thought."

    After saying that, the light-yellow flying handkerchief fell down suddenly, and he smiled.

    But halfway through the laugh, he saw a four-clawed silver light protruding from the stagnant light-yellow flying handkerchief, and the red glow shone like a strong horn claw.

    In an instant, he dug hard into the rocks of mountains and rivers, stopping his falling.

    Lord of the Ninth Peak:

    At this moment, the entire goose-yellow flying handkerchief is rolled up, and the end is almost hanging down, swaying with the wind, but the part close to Bitao Mountain is firmly fixed on the mountain and river, like a small flower blooming on the mountain wall.

    As if it was there.

    Fighting against the strong wind, the aura is consumed too quickly?

    It must not fly up, and it must fall?

    Feel sorry.

    won't fall.

    Su Yu raised his head.

    Her flying handkerchief also has double insurance!

    "Save spiritual power, juniors keep these second-grade flying cakes...flying handkerchiefs. Junior sisters, listen to my password, and take out the chicken claws...buyao!"

    Soon a dozen silver lights with four claws echoed from the goose-yellow flying handkerchief Flying out, some were second-rank, some were third-rank, and some were only first-rank, but they all fell into the rocks of Bitao Mountain in an instant.

    Looking at it from a distance, the goose-yellow flying handkerchief hanging upside down on the mountain in a coil stretched out two rows of claws in an instant, like a dozen highly skilled and daring vicious horns, walking quickly on the mountain wall!

    One claw is released, another claw is inserted, and it moves up in big strides!

    Stablize.

    firm.

    Out of style, out of speed.

    Su Yu stood on the flying handkerchief, looked at Hang Wan'er and the girls standing in two rows, and nodded with a smile.

    They are all good girls, Master Su's dishes are not in vain.

    The wind is so strong, I can't fly up.

    Then rock climbing!

    Bitao Mountain is not a wall of iron and steel, and the spiritual power consumed by the four-clawed silver hairpin to insert it into the mountain wall is far lower than flying the Yujian against the wind.

    As long as we work together and keep our steps steady, not only will the consumption of rock climbing be less, but the deceleration affected by the wind will be much smaller than that of other peaks.

    Su Yu stood with his hands behind his back, extremely satisfied.

    She knew that there was nothing that Master Su could not solve with a single dish.

    She knew that as long as the kitchen is united, there is no dish that cannot be cooked!

    "Come on!"

    She raised her face and stared at Fengding.

    Master Su knows that the moment to enhance the cohesion of the kitchen has come again.

    "Let me see, is this mountain taller, or is it that I, the thirty-nine people of Zhiqiong, are connected together with a higher spirit!"

    All the juniors and sisters of Zhiqiong Peak suddenly had twinkling eyes and flushed faces.

    "It's us who are higher! It's the second senior sister who is higher!"

    ... In

    front of the mountain, the other disciples who were still holding on to the peak were shaking.

    Even Chen Shuxin, who rushed to the top of the golden elixir peak, has a strong cultivation base, holds the sword in one breath, and has flown to the last ten feet from the top of the mountain, he is doubled by the spiritual vortex and strong wind here, and his body suddenly stops. He stopped, and was mercilessly knocked down by Lingfeng again.

    In an instant, his golden core cultivation base exploded, and he barely managed to stabilize himself with the sword.

    But it is still like autumn leaves falling in the air, unable to control itself.

    Up three feet, down two feet.

    Repeatedly and slowly lift the Yujian hard.

    Looking at the elders in the seat and watching the disciples, they can all feel his difficulties. The rest of the disciples were not much better.

    However, within their line of sight, the group of goose-yellow treasure handkerchiefs was moving extremely fast, with one claw stretched out to grab the mountain wall, the other claw retracted and then stepped forward, step by step steadily walking to the heights of Bitao Mountain.

    What are the eighth and ninth peaks?

    They surpassed the third peak Jindan disciples.

    Surpassed the first peak Jindan disciple.

    Surpassed Chen Shuxin, the chief of the second peak and ranked first!

    "One two one, one two..." The

    neat and loud slogans were condensed together and burst out from the second-grade 'juanpa' that was about to climb to the top of Zhiqiong Peak.

    One breath resounded throughout the entire Bitao Mountain.

    "We—we are higher than Bitao Mountain!" The

    audience was shocked.

    Even the red-robed elders in the first row of Discipline Hall were shocked.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

48.7K 694 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...
69K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
27.1K 375 32
Short Title: MGIM Alternate Title: 快穿之男主都是我的 Status: Completed Author: 梅开 Genre: Romance Tags: Beautiful Female Lead, Cold Love Interests, Female Pro...
45.3K 1.2K 13
Started: March 24, 2020 Ended: June 14, 2020 Highest Ranks: #5 in Harmione #3 in Sideways #2 in dontread (LMAO-) ___________________ "Ron and I never...