Dark Places (ONGOING)

By me6012

^Previously known as (Still Trying) or (Loving Via)^ Started- January 15th 2023 Complete- ongoing "Still try... More

Introduction
Pity
It is Stupidity
tattoos
Biological Family
Italy
Mama and Papa
Beat by a Girl
The Mall
School
Seen Something Horrifying
Beyond Pissed
Hell Hounds
What's Your Name?
21 Questions
Understood
What the Fuck Have You Done to Her?!
Torture and Chicken Alfredo
Go on a Date With Me
Meanest Child Showing Affection
I Promised We Would Do It Together
Oh Shit
I Miss You
I Wasn't Mad
Alexander & River
223 None of Your Business Street
Story Time
Do You Love Her?
The date
The Date - Part 2
Gunshot wound #3
Officer
Conversations
Dr.Pepper, Oreos, and Gremlins
Contract
Training
No Way
Andy
I Love You
I Love You - Part 2
Weakness
Be Quiet
Ignored Them For a Reason
Stabbed
Attack
High Koala
Knives
Claims
Angry Breakfast
Found Out
Loophole's
Ex
So Many Questions Not Enough Answers
End of It
Not a Chapter

Well here we go

1.6K 39 7
By me6012

*Octavia pov*

It's now Tuesday, i'm anxious and so are the twins. Papa is mad and he said he would be here tomorrow. My thoughts drift back to the Romano's, I wonder how they will react when they come to learn my papa is the ex Russian mafia Don.

I want to talk to them about my kidnapping but I feel like I might slip up. I won't let them know I know about the underground, and I won't tell them my secrets when they still haven't told me they are the Italian Mafia.

Anyway, the twins and I just got back from school when Lorenzo met us in the foyer "We will be having dinner with a business associate of mine tonight at a restaurant I own," Lorenzo looked at us seriously "I expect you to be on your best behavior and dress accordingly, please"

I wonder who will be here, papa won't be here until tomorrow so I know it isn't him. "Okay" I said looking at him and back at the twins, they both nodded.

After that was established, the twins and I started walking upstairs.

The twins and I walk into my room. Over the last week we haven't been involved much with my mafia. The members are starting to question my authority and I can't have that.

I email the head of all of my department's. Such as the head of Armory, they take care of guns and knives,
The head of the technology department, they do all of the hacking. While I email the rest of the departments Oliver informs me I have an assassination. "Okay, get me the details on them and I'll make a plan" I told him while rubbing a hand down my face.

I haven't been taking calls lately. I made a mistake. I let papa take care of the mafia until he got here and now all of my work is piled up, I have a meeting with the Americans next Friday, they want to meet me at one of my clubs.

Im the CEO of Lynx Designs. No one knows I'm the brains of the corporation but papa is the face.
I don't mind, the mafia is already a work load and papa seems to enjoy working with the company. I think mama loves the place as much as we do.

With in the business we create jewelry and clothes lines.
I also have a department for home designers, they help people remodel their homes to their liking and even build houses.

I looked up after awhile to see the sun setting. I checked the time and it was 6:45pm, needing to be at the restaurant by 8:30pm, I quickly get up knowing I have to start getting ready now or I will be late for the dinner.

I stand up and instantly sit back down grumbling "stupid ass iron deficiency"
After I got my self together I got up successfully and walked to the bathroom.

I quickly started taking my clothes off, stepping into the shower.

After I was finished washing my hair with shampoo and conditioner, I grabbed my shaving cream and razor.

I finished shaving and started scrubbing my body with a loofa, my skin started turning red but i'm not sure if it's from the scrubbing or how hot the water is.  I rinsed off, turning off the water afterwards and stepped out of the shower. Drying myself off before grabbing another towel to dry my hair with.

I started to cover all of my tattoos and scars before deciding to just do my makeup now.

(Octavia's makeup)

I walked out of the bathroom, to my closet. I know I need to look formal.

I went to find my under garments first and just put on a white lace lingerie set. I found a black dress in the back of my closet and tried it on.

I looked in the mirror and was awestruck. This dress is absolutely gorgeous.

(Octavia's dress)

After I knew I was ready I walked to Zelda's room making sure she was ready and she looked stunning.

(Zelda's dress)

(Zelda's makeup)

Zelda and I stared at each other for a moment in awe before I broke the silence "We look hot as fuck" I laughed slightly making her laugh to.

We both left her room to Oliver, upon walking in we see him sitting on his bed typing fast.

Oliver looked up at us with his mouth hung open. His first words were "We look amazing and now we need a picture to the mirror" he jumped up in his sitting position.

(Oliver's suit)

Zelda and I noticed what Oliver was wearing and smiled. We had picked this outfit for him like a month ago when we went to eat with mama and papa.

Oliver dragged us to the body mirror and immediately started taking selfies.

While Oliver was finishing up his selfies I was laying up side down over his bed. 
——————————————

We're all down stairs now figuring out how we are getting to and from the restaurant.
"I will be taking my car and the twins said they wanted to take their car." I stated.

The Romano's said they would leave in 2 groups as we started walking out the front door.

Mariana, Lorenzo, and Clayton we're together while Damon, Lucas, Angelo and Marco went together.
——————————————
It's 8:15pm now and i'm 5 minutes away from the restaurant. When I pulled into the parking lot, I realized I got here before them.

I didn't think to ask who we'll be meeting so I stay put in the car and start scrolling through emails. After about 2 emails I zoned out thinking about if Evangelos and I are moving to quickly. I literally met him a few days ago.

How close we are should be weird because well he's basically a stranger. Maybe if I spend more time with him it won't matter, or maybe I just want to find more excuses to be around him.

Zoned out in my thoughts, someone tapped on my window. I looked over to see the twins at my window and the rest of the Romano's getting out of their cars.

Well here we go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 81.9K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
841 25 36
I wrote this story a while back and only recently decided it re publish it. It has a mostly complete ending, the storyline hangs a little but you get...
728K 17K 74
Book 1 of the 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 series {Duology} 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
127K 1.4K 46
ALEXIA SOLARIA Alexia is a part of the Solaria bloodline and is the next heir of their mafia empire. She grew up knowing the Mortifers, who are ruthl...