Parallel You ||BTS✔️

Oleh Rozbunny

Jeon Jungmei, the Golden Maknae of BTG, never expected her life to change in a matter of seconds. One moment... Lebih Banyak

Characters!!💜
☆Chapter 1☆
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
☆Chapter 4☆
☆Chapter 5☆
☆Chapter 6☆
☆Chapter 7☆
☆Chapter 8☆
☆Chapter 9☆
☆Chapter 10☆
☆Chapter 11☆
☆Chapter 12☆
☆Chapter 13☆
☆Chapter 14☆
☆Chapter 15☆
☆Chapter 16☆
☆Chapter 17☆
☆Chapter 18☆
☆Chapter 19☆
☆Chapter 20☆
☆Chapter 21☆
☆Chapter 22☆
☆Chapter 23☆
☆Chapter 24☆
☆Chapter 25☆
☆Chapter 26☆
☆Chapter 27☆
☆Chapter 28☆
☆Chapter 29☆
☆Chapter 30☆
NOT AN UPDATE!!
☆Chapter 31☆
☆Chapter 32☆
☆Chapter 33☆
☆Chapter 34☆
☆Chapter 35☆
☆Chapter 36☆
☆Chapter 37☆
☆Chapter 38☆
☆Chapter 39☆
☆Chapter 40☆
☆Chapter 41☆
☆Chapter 42☆
☆Chapter 43☆
☆Chapter 44☆
☆Chapter 45☆
☆Chapter 47☆
☆Chapter 48☆
☆Chapter 49☆
☆Chapter 50☆
☆Chapter 51☆
☆Chapter 52☆
☆Chapter 53☆
☆Chapter 54☆
~Bonus ending~

☆Chapter 46☆

1.4K 84 45
Oleh Rozbunny

I swear when I get home I'm punching Taehyung for putting me in this position!

Not even Jungkook can save him!

I feel like there could be 3 holes through my head at this point with three people staring at me like I just stole a puppy from a petshop or tripped them all into the dirty mud after it rained. Sitting down at a table outside the mall certainly doesn't make this feel any more free from the stares. This was certainly not how I imagined my day with the 3 of them to go especially not with a day, well not even a day old, secret being revealed which is unfair to face alone considering the other two had equal part in this.

I'm never drinking again because this is so uncomfortable I could cry

Yet they are probably not even angry about the drinking right now and probably more about me and the other two...ahh whyyy Taehyung!

I take a deep breath as I adjust the mask too cover my nose up more again which feels useless at this point since its been the 4th time I adjusted it. Honestly how long can these people even stare without saying anything? Not even a sound made towards me and that is more scary than I thought it could be.

After Jimin told Yoongi and Jin who froze in disbelief until they saw the message they have been quiet. So creepily quiet that I feel like I could reveal any secrets I have if they just tell me too and I don't even have any good secrets. Embarrassing secrets yes but nothing important! Only important one other than this is the alcohol one but Jimin already knows about that one so its only the others I fear for it.

Okay I need to be strong here! They can't guilt you if you are an adult! Yes plus we have bigger concerns like I keep saying so there is no way this will be a big deal-

"Jungmei-ah"

Oh fluffer ducky puppies spare my soul and heart please!

I raise my eyes as I break out of my thoughts to stare at Jimin nervously since he was the one who talked.

Being in public certainly is NOT HELPING!

"Yes?" I praise myself slightly for managing to answer like I have no idea what is happening even while dying and crying on the inside. I quickly lose my slight happiness when he gives me a dead stare with only hid eyes visible scares me more than Yoongi or Jin at this point.

"Okay enough stalling, we need more explanations from you Jungmei-ah and no avoiding or saying it's not what it seems because it's obvious from your reaction and from the message that it is clearly how it looks" I sighed rubbing my palm anxiously as this was the most one of them have talked for the last few minutes. I know I clearly can't stall right now but I didn't want it to come out like this.

I would have preferred if it came out after all the drama or when we atleast spoke to the researcher and found out the truth or a clue but it seems like the universe or more like Taehyung chose it to be way sooner than I thought. The fact that we haven't even had a deeper discussion about this relationship thing we have makes me even more nervous since what should I say if they question it with deeper questions resolving important matters like me being in this world and resolving them.

Aish too much stress for my poor heart and mind...

"Hey" My thoughts get cut off at the feeling of a soft hand over mine as I look over seeing Jimin rubbing small circles in my hand on the table before I look up at him.

"We aren't going to attack you or anything just relax, yeah we can't say we are happy about well whatever this is we don't know of but all we want is to know what is up okay? We aren't going to say anything bad" Jin said softly only loud enough for the four of us to hear calming me slightly as I nodded but I didn't miss the muttering voice from Yoongi.

"To you maybe but I have a few colourful words for those two dongsaengs"

It's a good day to not be them clearly!

I sigh once again as I frown slightly before nodding letting go of the breath I was holding in for a second.

"Fine I'll tell you but are you sure we should speak here? I mean wouldn't it be better to discuss this at home?" I tilt my head slightly to our surroundings which makes them look around before sighing.

"She is right hyung, we wouldn't be in trouble if we were spotted all hanging out but if our conversation was caught or we look as if we are arguing then we can get in trouble with rumors" Jimin sighs as we all nod before Jin stands up and dusts off his pants while we stare at him.

"What? The sooner we go home the sooner we can have this conversation. So come on my fellow dongsaengs before I choose the second option and go drag Jungkook and Taehyung out of their schedules to explain" I choke a bit on air as he gives a sweet smile behind his mask before we all stand up at his obvious threat to leave us and drag Jungkook and Taehyung out from where they are.

We all follow Jin like little ducks and I can't lie that I have thought about perhaps running but that would just be stupid since I need to go back home anyway.

...or do I?

"Are you going to get in?" I blink surprised realising I'm standing outside of the car with Jin staring at me with raised eyebrows. I smile sheepishly before climbing into the car with the 3 guys in the car completely oblivious to my running away thoughts.

Hope this goes well...

-----------------------

Sitting in the living room with the 3 of them slightly feels like deja vu except this time the others aren't here and nobody is kissing anybody. We all changed into more comfortable clothes after coming in and the only words spoken was that as soon as we were done we had to go to the living room.

So this is where I am feeling like I'm put under a light ready for being interrogated which I most probably willl be but atleast it isn't like anything super bad will happen seeing as how none of them look angry, only really focused or just a neutral expression which is slightly scary but I should have positive thoughts.

"Okay so now we are in the comfort of our own home, wearing comfortable clothes, no interruptions and enough time to talk so let's get started with the explaining." I gulped at Yoongi's words before they all silently stare at me to continue making me feel more nervous.

Okay you can do it...don't let them intimidate you! You got this yes!

Deep breaths...3...2....1-

I opened my mouth and it was as if I was retelling the whole day yesterday. I started from the moment they left and continued on telling them about when we started getting too lost in our minds and then I started telling them about the alcohol. I could see a few eye twitches as Yoongi grumbled something under his breath but didn't interrupt me as I continued on. This is where they all leaned closer as I got to the part where we all started to get drunk. I couldn't stop the blush on my face as I got to the part of Jungkook and Taehyung but that was when I started looking at my fingers while explaining on.

Then I started telling them what happened the next day when we all woke up and I told them what we talked about and agreeing to the relationship. The only thing that made them speak was when I started to mention Jimin entering the room spotting us all and seeing the bottles and me in the room.

"Wait wait Jimin you knew?! I thought you didn't?!" Yoongi shouted in surprise as he jumped up startling us all as Jimin stutters with wide eyes.

"W-wait no! I didn't know about the relationship I swear! I only knew about the alcohol! Tell them Mei-ah!" Jimin turns to me as he points making the stares turn back to me and I nod.

"Well even if you didn't know about the relationship thing-"

"Wait wait this makes me think back...oh my- so Taehyung's comment wasn't innocent at all?! You three really..." I could see the red rush onto Jimin's cheeks as he cut off Jin staring at me in complete disbelief and slight dissapointment or sadness which I can't identify.

Wait what is he talking about-

"Yah! No we didn't do anything of that sort! I just told you we only kissed you weirdo! We already said nothing like that happened!" I shout back at Jimin feeling my cheeks heat up aswell remembering Taehyung's comments about what would have been expected if the three of us were in the room.

These people are weird these days...

I shake my head as Jimin apologizes and I turn back seeing Jin and Yoongi narrow their eyes on us before Yoongi sighs.

"I think I know what that was about but I'll just ignore it because assumptions haven't worked out the best for me so far so let's just get back to the original topic" We all agreed as Jin sends a small glare to Jimin making me wonder if he will talk later to him but that isn't my issue since I'm sure if I say something I will be dragged into it with the alcohol.

"Okay so I want to hear it clearly, you Jungkook and Taehyung...are like dating? Like a polygamous relationship? Both of them only dating you like a three person relationship but only dating you?" I blink at the words that need to process a bit in my mind as I figure out how to say it.

"Well I mean we haven't discussed it all really well but yes, I'm dating them both somehow. I still don't understand how they both switched to be relaxed about dating the same person but yeah." I nod slowly mentally slapping myself as it sounds slightly weird coming out of my mouth.

"Wow...I can't say I didn't expect it to be Jungkook or Taehyung but I never expected it to be both. They really are...okay with both of them dating you?" Jimin asked with a small frown and I nodded with a hum. It was, well still kinda is, something really unexpected but I can't argue with it since I really don't mind it...at all.

The three of them sit back almost stunned like as they look lost in thoughts while I play with my fingers with my nerves building in the silence. I don't know what to expect next really. I told them all what I know and the whole truth so I don't know if they will comment something about ending this or will accept it even though we still need to prepare for the meeting soon.

"The one time they excluded me is the one time I actually wanted to be part of something" Jimin huffs out pouting as he stares at me and I blink confused.

I might not be the brightest sometimes but he isn't saying what I think he is right?

"What?" Yoongi is the one that questions now causing Jimin to huff again before shaking his head bit then turning to me with pursed lips and a small frown.

"Don't take this in an insensitive way please but...do you have any feelings for any of the other members too including us?" He asked and I could feel my heart skip a beat at his question feeling slightly put on spot.

Aish...I really didn't expect all of this!

What should I say? I'm not sure...maybe? Yeah they all are attractive and have amazing personalities and make me feel at home and...

No wait a second

"W-well that wasn't a question I expected...um I can say I didn't think about any of this before last night honestly. I mean I didn't even realise I liked both of them like that before everything so I can't say for sure" I answered honestly but strangely their faces have a weird look as Jimin nods deep in thoughts.

I don't trust that face...

"So does that mean we can posssibly stand a chance?" I whip my head stunned at Yoongi who looks way to casual for all of this.

Okay did something change drastically the last few days or what because I didn't see this coming!"

"I...um-"

"Okay I think we should stop the conversation right here for now before this gets too much without the others here" I release my breath as I thankfully stare at Jin who was my angel at this moment.

"But we will continue this later again"

I take it back...no angel

"Agreed, we especially need Jungkook and Taehyung here before saying anything else." The other two nod at Yoongi and I sigh not ready for what is coming from them.

I mean I didn't even expect Jimin or Yoongi to like me, much less Jin!

"They better get back soon because they need to suffer with me"

"Oh they will suffer 5 times more than you sweet Mei-ah believe me" Jin gives me a dazzling smile before it turns into a smirk. I can't help but internally laugh at that feeling slightly bad for them but then again yeah they deserve it.

"Okay so if we are done-" Jimin gets interrupted as all our phones dinged from a notification and we pulled out our phones. I unlock mine as I stare at the message and see it's from a new groupchat but freeze when reading it.

Namjoon: Just wanted to let everyone know that it's been officially arranged that we have next Saturday off so we can go see the researcher then and that we all are coming home now.

Namjoon: Oh and Jungmei we all need to talk about a little secret me and Hobi found out today from the two trouble makers so you three better be prepared!

I curse in my mind staring at the message not knowing which one should scare me more at this moment.

"Oh well...guess that solves one problem in telling Joon-hyung and Hobi-hyung" Jimin said and I sent him a small glare.

"This was like a double shoot of big news...you okay Jungmei? I know we keep switching from important things but it seems the time to find out more of the truth is getting closer" Jin's eyes soften and I feel my heart warm at his concern but I just nod not finding the words to express what my mind wants to say.

Wow Jungmei...stuck in relationship drama and now having to find out more of why and how I ended up here and probably find out of and possibly how to go back...

It can't get worse can it?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

87.2K 2.5K 30
"we were better off as friends" or where Taehyung, who is Jungkook's sister's boyfriend ends up in a bed with Jungkook drunk. started- 02/09/2020 end...
156K 6.4K 21
One intimate night with his schoolmate brought something unexpected to Taehyung's life, but knowing Jungkook was too young, he left; Not because he w...
2.1K 111 25
What will happen if BTS forgot the golden maknae? Not only them, but what if all the memories of Jungkook were wiped off, like he never existed, from...
7.1K 600 26
in which a girl wakes up on the 11th of april everyday with the same events reoccurring until kim seokjin starts to show up. © starcrossedpjm 2021...