myke towers baby

By sweetym16

a story where a model named Josie meets Myke towers. Little did she know the rollercoaster of events he was g... More

the big day
the night
the night pt2
the morning
Hotel shenanigans
day in the life
a night in Europe
bfgf
the text
most likely
the drama
the reveal
imagines
go shower
go shower pt2
secreto?
noche magica
i luv you

nodrama

90 2 0
By sweetym16

hello everyoneeeee, happy new year,  im finally updating so here's another part and I hope you'll enjoy 🦋

____________________________________________________

mykes pov

I woke up and reached over Josie to check my phone and it was six am on the dot. Today was the day that we would be going back home. I would be going back to Puerto Rico and Josie would be going back to New York. as much as I didnt want to wake her up right now, I had to because soon we would have to be headed to the airport and Josie has yet to start packing.

"Josie" I shook her gently. she groaned. "its time to get up" I kissed her cheek and got up to brush my teeth. I got out to check my phone for any important notifications, because after all I was going to be going to Amanda's house to my baby boy just like Josie and I planned and agreed a few days ago. the only thing I could think about was if Rafa had been around my baby, and I hope not. it was still mind-blowing to me, finding out that my manager had been sleep with the mother of my child and how they both hid that from me and tried to give me such a hard time. the respect I had for Rafa was just out the window, non existent at this point. and as for Amanda the only respect I can have for her, is as the mother of my baby. and I now do have to put into consideration that Josie may be meeting my son soon and im not sure how she may feel about that once she is in that moment. I know last night she said she loved me which I was not expecting at all, but I wholeheartedly do love her too and do feel the same about her and in such a short amount of time and I just hope that she has that same genuine love for my son.

Josies pov

I woke up to myke sitting on the edge of the bed. I looked at the clock and it was seven am. I closed my eyes one more time before remembering today was the day I had to catch my flight back to New York. I threw a pillow at myke. "why didnt you wake me up" I asked sleepily. "I did" he said throwing the pillow back. I laughed and got up to brush my teeth. "I woke you up and you went back to sleep".

I showered, brushed my teeth and put on my outfit for the day. I gave myke a kiss and sat next to him on the bed. "how are you feeling"? I asked. he kissed me. "im great now that you're awake, how are you feeling"? he asked while rubbing my back. "much better, thanks for asking". it was silent for a few. "I don't wanna leave you" he said hugging me. he read my mind because I don't want to leave him either. "I know, but we will see each other very soon". he got up. "where are you going" I asked. he looked at me. "I wanna help you pack". I looked around the room. "oh yeah I do have to pack". I loved Europe so much, that I didnt even see the day I had to leave coming. "ill pack for you, just tell me where you want everything to go". yeah I could get used to this. "breakfast should be here in a few".

I ate as he packed my bags, and I helped here and there. i say helped here and there but in reality he was doing more of the work.

"youre flight is at 12 right"? "yes" he replied. "and yours is at one, so we'll get a ride to the airport together and eat lunch before we go".  by now it was nine and we had to check out of our rooms by 10.

"alright love do you have everything" he asked before he put my bags out so they can be put in the car for us. "yes, and do you have your things" he nodded yes and with that we went down to our chauffeur.

he helped the driver put my bags in the car. surprisingly I did not over pack like other times I travel. I made sure all of my bags were put in and then we got in the car to drive to the airport. if there was traffic this was going to be an hour ride to get there. Myke didn't let me touch any bag and he put them in the car for me.

we settled in. "so tell me, how was your first time in Europe"? he  asked. I sighed.

"well it was amazing, I got to eat and try a lot of new types of foods, snacks, desserts" he laughed. "but what I really loved was, getting to model out here and just expanding my name and my brand to another level, because once the photos from the photo shoot drop, there going to be everywhere". myke grabbed my hand and smiled at me. "i'm happy for you, and I love that i'll get to see your face everywhere I go".  he said looking into my eyes wow he's so dreamy. "and overall I just love it, I love the life im living, im young, im rich, and creating something for myself and the sky is not even the limit... and special mention you did make it so much more fun and special for me". he smiled. "im glad you enjoyed it, and you made it so much more special to me I love you". he said and leaned in to give me a kiss. yes my heart is melting rn. "in brought this blanket for you, for your flight, and just in case you wanted to sleep on the ride to the airport. I took the blanket and began to make myself comfortable. "you know me so well". I said. he reached his arm over me reclined my chair back for me, and did the same for his. I know he only reclined my chair but wow how can one look so hot doing it.

mykes pov

I reclined our seats then turned to face towards Josie. "why are you looking at me like that"

"like what" she asked. I shook my head smiling. she's acting like she doesn't know but the eyes she's giving me right now are the same ones from two nights ago when we shared our first intimate night together. and I love how even after we shared that moment together, I still feel the same about her, and day by day I just want to get to know her more. this has been the first time in a while, and I mean a while, that I've felt this way because of a woman, and im so fortunate that it is Josie.

like what isn't to like about her, she's funny, she has her own goals, she's hard working, and her vibe just completely lights up any room that she walks into.

I want the best for her.

I want the best for us.

so I hope that this lasts.

we just spent the last few minutes, looking at each other in silence and before I knew it Josie fell asleep.

Josies pov

I woke up still holding mykes hand. "are we there yet" I asked.

"we should be there in five, there was a lot of traffic".

I looked at my watch an it was about to be 11 am. Mykes flight leaves in about an hour.

before getting out the car I threw my hoodie on and I took my luggage out and checked my bags in. I would put my shades on but people usually approach me more when I have them on, and today I just want to play it cool.

because of our status we got the bc luxury of making it through the airport in a more discreet way. "lets eat lunch". he said. "im honestly really not hungry, the breakfast kind of did it for me". he nodded. "yeah it did right. but ill just ask for a to go meal for you, that way if you do get hungry by the time its one, or by the time you're on your plane, you'll have something from here". I agreed and we took our meals to go. "how long is your flight" I asked him. "eight hours, and yours" "seven" I replied. "so who's landing first" he asked. "me" I said. "well, wouldn't we be landing at the same time"? he asked. my mind drew a blank..."I don't know but lets see".

"well its time for me to leave love" he got up and hugged me, so tightly. it felt so warm and so right. I don't know how long I can go without his touch. "safe travels, text me when you land and get to the house". I said. " okay text me when you take off and call me when you land okay" he gave me three kisses "I love you" and with that he went off to catch his plane. he looked back and blew a kiss at me. he's so cute.

I looked around me just to see my surroundings and to see if any of my girls were here bc we did plan to get on the same plane. I saw them and went to go sit next to them.

mykes pov

I landed in Puerto Rico to my car and with that went straight to Amandas house. she knew I was coming over so I expected her to be home. it was nice to be back in my home land. the air smelled tropically fresh, the breeze felt amazing, it was hot, sunny, and everything just looked very vibrant. I was so happy to be back. and I was so happy that I was going to get to see my son today.

I parked in the driveway. I walked in through the side door and the house was empty in the living room, until I heard noise coming from the baby's room. I walk in to see my son and Amanda I smiled. "hi baby" I picked him up and quickly, I glanced over to my right and looked again just to see that it was Rafa in the room too. The only thing stopping me from getting heated right now was the fact that I had my son in my arms. I couldn't bring myself to argue with others in front of my son, after all babies do pick up that negative energy. I put him to sit down in his crib. "lets go talk". I said Amanda looked at me, with a worried look in her face. "mami, here, take the baby outside to the backyard to play with him and his toys". oh and what a surprise mi ex suegra (ex mother in law) is here too. she took the baby and we went out to the dining room.

"I don't understand what's going on here between the two of you guys but the only thing im going to say is, let this be the last time this fool steps foot into my house again. and if I find out that he's been around the baby, there will be a problem".

"you're house"? asked Amanda all shocked. here she goes acting out because we are in front of other people and in this case it was Rafa. "yes my house. or do you forget, im the one who brought you this house, for the sake of our baby. or do you forget that im the one who pays this house, I can pull up the papers if you need me to".

"but who are you to tell her not to bring me here if im her boyfriend". the word boyfriend caught me so off guard I laughed. "ohh so you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend" this is absurd. "Yes im her boyfriend and im the one who spends time with youre son when you're not here". I looked at Amanda. "so you're telling me that, you guys have been fucking behind my back and you're playing step daddy when im not here. and be honest with me Amanda, because its been one month since I cut things off with you officially and complete, tell me that you weren't sleeping with him while sleeping with me".

"I-" she stuttered. "tell him" Rafa instigated. "yes". my blood boiled. and the only thing going thru my head right now was if my baby was even my baby.

"don't be ridiculous, of course the baby is yours, because this started after the baby was born"she said. I shook my head. " I don't trust you, or anything that comes out of your mouth, so by the end of next week I want to see a paternity test". it hurt my soul saying that. it hurt me to think that the person I love most in this entire world, may not even be my child.

"and the both of you gave me such a hard time when you guys found out I was in a new relationship just for me to find out you guys have been fucking all this time behind my back...and that you've been having this fool come over and seeing my son, how dare you".

"looks like you're just going to have to deal with that now". Rafa said. and he stilll has the audacity to say something. "I don't care what goes on between you two, but what I will not tolerate is you being around my son. im his father and what I say goes".

"how do you pretend for him not to be here? when we are together now-" I cut Amanda off "I don't know, there are so many places you guys can go to see each other, but not in my house, and not around my son. be a mother to your child first before you even think about being a woman to a man". they both were silent.

"that's what I thought. so pick up your shit and leave, and don't come back here because if I find out you were here and attempting to play step daddy with my son, its going to end off worse for you. so I suggest, you listen to me now where I am being very nice and saying things the nice way". Rafa has given me many dirty looks but this one was different. but I didnt care, I have to do what I have to do to protect my son and keep him away from shitty people like Rafa.

Rafa left only leaving me and Amanda to talk. but after a while of her trying to explain things to me, it just turned into a situation where she kept apologizing and asking for me to forgive her. I know Amanda. and she's low-key still in love with me. she can be with Rafa, I don't care. but he's in for some shit when he finds out she only sleeps with him, calls him her boyfriend, and has him around just to try and get under my skin. but I've been over Amanda for a long time now. yes I know I ended things officially only a month ago, but I mentally clocked out from her a long time ago and I don't know why she doesn't see that. I spent the rest of the day with my son and soon Josie called me saying how she was back in New York and was on her way to her penthouse. I could tell that she could tell that there was something wrong right now but I assured her not to worry.

It was about ten pm and I decided to go home. I said bye to my son and to Amanda and I drove back home. I was finally home in my room. I couldn't help but just start tearing up. what if the baby isn't mine? I've invested everything just to make sure the baby was okay. and to find out that my manager has been sleeping with my baby mother behind my back just hurts me. not because I still love Amanda but because It was one point me and Rafa were homies, we could count on each other, but once I started seeing weird shit I lowered our relationship to going back to him just being my manager. I know I did shit behind Amandas back but I never had to hide it. I was always straight forward from the jump. if I had sex with someone else id say that, whatever the case was I always kept it real regardless. I never ever in my life disrespected Rafa, or treated him badly, just for him to turn around and sleep with Amanda and try to get in the middle of things between Josie and I? I guess I just expect me from other people. but not everyone is as real as me, not everyone owns up to their shit, and some people are cruel enough just to do things to get a reaction out of me and see me hurt. but id never give them the satisfaction of seeing me down. I decided to take a shower.

I got out the shower and lit up to smoke a blunt.

Josie was calling me through FaceTime. "heyyy how did it go today with your baby boy"? I love how that was the first thing she asked me tonight. "it was good I missed him a lot".

"that's great I love to hear that, but why do you seem down, what's the matter"? she asked me and I explained everything to her. I started to break down. "and that's just the worst part like what if after everything my son isn't my son like I thought"? I asked. that's just what gets me the most, I could care less about everything else right now. Josie tried to calm me down through the phone, which she was doing pretty good at. "hey listen, I know it hurts and I know you'll  get through this but don't think about the negatives, what if the paternity test comes back and shows he is your son? then what would you have gotten stressed for? if you need to let it out then let it out, but I assure you, there will be good news when that tests comes back and you see he is yours. so don't get ahead of anything right now, the only thing we can do is wait for those results".

""I just need you here with me right now" I said.

"Ill be there soon okay"?

_______________________________
you've now reached the end of this chapter 💖 i hope you guys enjoy it.
- what do you think will happen next?
- also feel welcomed to leave requests as for what should happen next.
- i also have another book with myke tower imagines. feel welcomed to check that out as well and leave request! 🦋.
see you in the next chapter(s)! 💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 585 59
Estelle's mom has a new boyfriend but what happens when they both end up falling in love? Spanglish Book *Currently Under Heavy Editing.*
14.9K 1K 11
Mi hate the bwoy yessi but mi want him fi come mash up mi thick body
10K 290 9
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘ก"๏ผ๊จ„ แดs.ษขสŸแดแด„แด‹'s แด˜ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษดs #3