everlasting. | j. félix

By fe1ixlov3r

i thought we'd be everlasting, everything was going so well, of course we had ups and downs, but we made it w... More

intro 🫶🏼
1. flying to qatar
2. nice to meet you
3. portugal team dinner
4. first game
6. let's hangout
7. drama
8. his immature ex
9. clubbing
10. ready to go back
11. home
12. missing you already
13. aftermath
14. babysitting
15. bye, spain
16. finish what we started
17. call

5. date

848 10 34
By fe1ixlov3r

you took a nap for a couple hours, then woke up to get ready for your date with joão.

you showered, then began to do your makeup. just a bit of mascara, lipgloss, and liquid blush, although you'd be blushing regardless, with joão's sweet comments.

you picked out a nude colored dress that made it's way a little more than halfway down your thighs. you paired that with some white platformed converse.

(you can always imagine a different outfit!)

after, you started blow drying your hair, you weren't going to straighten it or anything, just leaving it natural. in the process of drying your hair, someone knocked on your door. you opened it, and it was gio.

"you're getting ready for your dateee!!" gio exclaimed. "i am!" you said, excitedly.
"i love your dress!" gio said, examining the dress.

"thanks gio! i'm pretty sure it's yours.." you replied, slightly laughing at the end.
"that explains why i can't find mine." gio answered, with a chuckle.

"can you hand me my perfume?" you asked her.
"yeah, here you go." gio said, as she handed you the perfume.

you sprayed some on, then looked at yourself in the mirror.

i can't believe i'm going on a date with joão félix.

"what if he doesn't actually like me, and he just plans on playing me?" you said, not realizing you'd said that out loud. "what?" gio responded confused.

"oh i said that out loud?" you replied, awkwardly.
"look you're gorgeous, if he doesn't see that, his loss y/n." geo said reassuringly.
"you're right, thanks gio." you said hugging her.

ever since her and cris started seeing each other she's become your best friend, she's like the sister you never had, and you loved her to death.

"tell me more about his crazy ex." gio said.

"well her name's magui, she was super controlling in the relationship, and made joão feel bad by crying every time he'd do something that wasn't spending time with her. she'd never go to any of the games, or congratulate him on his success. it's like he gave more than what he received in the relationship. in all, it was just messed up." you told gio, seeing her face expression change.

"wow. she does sound crazy, like she'd cry just to get a reaction out of him? that's crossing the line." gio explained.

"yeah." you replied, still feeling pity for joão, he didn't deserve magui's bullshit.

it was around 5:50 and you had finally finished getting ready, as you were dying of excitement for joão to see you.

"you look so pretty!!" gio told you, fixing your hair.
"thanks geo, i learned from the best." you said.

"let's go show cris." gio said, leading you to cris's room. "cris look at y/n!! she's going on a date with joão, doesn't she look pretty?" gio asked cris.

cris looked at both me and gio, without answering her question.

"you look beautiful, just remember be careful, and if you plan on doing something, use protection." cris told you.

"what no cris we just met a couple days ago!" you said in disbelief.

"im just saying, you never know. also, if he does something you're not ok with, tell him to stop. i know he would never hurt you or anyone, if he didn't have a reason to, but i don't want you to get hurt again. joão's a good kid, i'm fine with you two dating, just be careful of magui, she's still out there." cris explained.

"thanks cris, and yes i'll be careful." you said, hugging cris.

"i'll be waiting for joão outside." you said, leaving the room, closing the door behind me.

it was 6:07 now, and joão still hadn't arrived. you tried calling him, but he didn't answer. without another choice, you waited until 6:40, but still no joão.

you ran to your room, wiping off your makeup, putting on sweat pants and a cropped tee, and putting your hair in a ponytail.

but, right after, you heard someone knock on your door.

"hey, why are you still here?" gio said with a frowny face.

"joão never came." you told her, your voice cracking at the mention of his name.

"i'm so sorry baby." gio told you, hugging you and rubbing your back.

"don't you and cris have to go to a meeting with the team's manager?" you asked her.

"yes, we're almost leaving." she replied.

you heard a knock, this time on the hotel room door, and not your bedroom's door.

"i'll go answer it, it'll take my mind off joão." you said, receiving a nod from gio.

i went to answer the door, and there stood joão,
he looked like he had just gotten up from bed.

"y/n, i'm so sorry. i took a nap around 4:00 and my phone died, so alarm didn't go off and i just woke up. i looked at the clock and it was way past 6:00 so i ran all the way here. i'm sorry i never meant to be this late i'll make it up too y-" joão explained, as i cut him off by wrapping him into a hug.

"hey, it's ok. things happen. it's not your fault, you're phone died, i get it." you said smiling.
"thanks. i still feel bad." joão replied.

"don't feel bad. hey i have an idea, we're both in sweats and look like we just woke up, let's just hangout here, instead of going out. we can watch movies, and order food. there's always time for a date later on." you explained.

"sounds great." joão said, kissing your forehead.

"that's so sweet oh my god." gio said, you assumed she'd been standing there since joão arrived.

"it's almost time for the meeting you guys should get going." you told cris and gio.
"yeah, we're leaving now, remember, be careful, see you later." cris said grabbing him car keys off the kitchen table .

"bye you two have fun!" gio said, closing the door.

"ok i'm hungry let's order something!" you told joão.

"alright, it's up to you, what do you want?." he replied.

after you chose a restaurant, you placed you order on doordash, and went to your room since you were gonna watch a movie together.

you sat on the bed patting the spot next to you, indicating for joão to sit there. he sat and put his arm around you.

"is this ok?" he asked politely, making sure you didn't feel uncomfortable.
you nodded your head.

"no no i need you to tell me, verbally."
"yes joão, it's ok." you said making yourself comfortable on the bed.

"let's watch a disney movie!!" you told him.
"whatever you want, love." joão said.
"love?" you asked him, referring to the nickname.
"i can't call you love?" he replied.

"not unless you love me, it might be a little early for that don't you think?" you said.
"not at all." he responded, with a wipe of pride on his face.
"hmm ok." you said, agreeing.

a little bit into the movie your food came, and you both began to eat.

"let me have some of your milkshake." joão asked.

"here." you said, passing him the milkshake.
"this shit is good woah." joão said referring to the sugary drink in his hand.

"i told youuu." i replied.

after you were done eating and throwing your trash away, you were both bored of watching movies and ended up talking for a good hour.

"favorite fútbol player?" you asked him.
"me for sure." he replied.
"don't get too cocky, i play fútbol too." you told him.
"oh yeah?" he asked me.

"yeah." you said.

"i love me a girl who plays fútbol." he said.

"good." you replied.

"hey where's the bathroom?" joão asked.
"here, i'll show you." you said getting up, with joão behind you.

"thanks." he said closing the bathroom door.

you waited on your bed, since your room led to the bathroom.

after joão was done, he came out of the bathroom and plopped down on the bed. you sat up and leaned over him, fixing his hair as he was still laying down.

"you like my hair huh?" joão asked.
"i like everything about you." you replied without thinking.

"huh," joão asked with a chuckle," "so you do like me?" he asked in return, sitting up.

"shit, sorry, i don't know why i said that. yeah i like you but if you want to be just friends im okay with that i totally get it-" you said, trying to explain your thoughts, but joão placed his finger on your lips, shushing you.

"i like you too. a lot." joão said.
"really? i always thought you'd only want to be friends." you replied standing up from the bed.

joão stood up as well, walking over to you.

                         "can i kiss you?"

the question sent chills down your spine, i nodded and then, before you knew it, he placed his hands on your cheeks, bringing you closer to his face. you placed your hands on the back of his neck, one slightly gripping and tugging on his hair.

the kiss was passionate.

it felt so special, like you'd been waiting your entire life for this moment. your bodies pressed together, not wanting to ever let go. after a good bit of time, you both pulled away gasping for air.

"woah." joão said making you laugh.

many people think love is toxic, having to pretend to be someone you're not for the person you like to like you back. but that's not what love actually is.
whatever love is, you knew you and joão had it.

it felt as if you were made for each other.

you both went back into your bed, tangled with one another enjoying each other's company.

"thanks for today, for sure the best date i've been on." you told joão.
"this wasn't supposed to be a date, but i'm glad you enjoyed today." joão answered.

"oh right, either way, you made today amazing, especially that goal you scored, you're absolute magic. not to mention, you're a great kisser." you
told him.

i looked up to make eye contact with him, his eyes had this twinkle like effect.

"anything for you my love." joão replied.

there he goes with the nickname. you didn't mind it, you loved it, it was just a little weird, feeling love from a guy that wasn't family, since my last relationship was a disaster.

"good night joão." you said turning off the light.
"good night amor." he replied pecking your lips before you both fell asleep.
____________________________________
they kissed!! 🥹

hope you're all having a great day or night wherever you are!

if you have any ideas leave them in the comments please.

this chapter's picture of joão 👇🏼

i wanna go on a ride too 🙋🏻‍♀️

hope you're enjoying the story so far, love you!
xoxo, j <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 21.2K 200
Original soccer/football imagines I have reached the maximum of 200 chapters on this story. So, if you want to keep reading my works, go to Soccer/F...
43.2K 937 22
Well, looks like Paige and Cristiano are back to their old ways. Just as Paige feels like she finally has moved on, Cristiano barges back into her li...
769K 16.1K 85
Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love ft. Cristiano Ronaldo
9.9K 377 12
completed | ❝sometimes i liked to believe that you would come back, but i would only be lying to myself.❞ [ ©kylianmbappe]