Tangled ✓

By Sanju_sharma

Tangles.. To me, life is full of tangles. One situation might be tangled with another... One memory might be... More

Hero
Heroine
What is that???
Rage and Agony!!
Magic of words
Her dilemma
Her acceptance
His doubts
Getting ready
Engagement
His anger
Consoling her
Her fears
Who is lying???
His decision
Wedding preparations
Wedding night
The next day
First fight
His apology
Days going on
Saving her
Still a mystery
Invitation
Party
Jealousy
Bonding
Missing
He knows now
He must not know
Let's go Delhi
Delhi's mystery
Dilip's wrath
The shock
Robin
Fathers'Dilemma
Viraj a.k.a.....
Why he left?
Brother's agony
Her worries
Parting ways
His struggle
His choice
Still at a distance
Missing eachother
Her thoughts
A wise man's advice
Coming back
Actions speak louder
His actions
I'm back
Her confusion
Confession
Trust??
Engaged again
Family time
Meeting someone
Personal rivalry
Routine days
Launching ceremony
Time for vacation
Fraud in the company
His custody
Jai's secret signatures
People behind
Welcome back
Went missing
Gayakwad
Found them
Final
Let's get married
Epilogue

Wedding

110 7 4
By Sanju_sharma

~~Advika~~

Clad in a heavy wedding dress and an equally heavier jewellery that was so lovingly presented to me by the Dixit family and an even more heavier heart that was weighing down on me completely, I silently sat there in the middle of the mandap(raised platform for performing the wedding ritual) beside an unknown man. 

With the numbness that crept into every part of my body, I silently performed the rituals one after the other like a robot. With the blurred vision, pounding heart that's ringing so loud in my ears, I can't see anything or hear anything except my Viraj.

I sat there in the mandap while my Viraj bent over me to tie the nuptial chain around my neck. I looked down at the nuptial chain that was hanging around my neck and a surge of mixed emotions that I can't even name have ragee within me like ocean waves. 

"Now you can't escape me, Angel." Viraj whispered in my ear sending shivers through my entire body with his hot breath that fanned over me.

I looked up at him and my heart swelled up in happiness. His entire face lit up like a Diya(lamp) and I have never seen him this happy. 

Right at that moment I promised myself one thing. For the rest of our lives I'll make sure that the glow in his face never wavers.

"Madam, look at the camera." A photographer's voice snapped me out of the thoughts and I looked around. The grand arrangements and the ocean of people that surrounded me made me realise what is actually happening today. Right now.

My marriage. My marriage with another man, who is not my Viraj. My wedding with Viraj has been a small and simple affair just like the way I prefer. On the other hand, Viraj always wanted a grand wedding but he respected my choice. So, most of the time he used to claim that one day in future, he will suddenly arrange for a grand wedding for us, according to his preferences and then I would be left with no other choice but to endure all of those. I always used to tease him saying that who is going to marry him again. Though deep down I know that I will marry my Viraj again and again, I just couldn't stop myself from teasing him and capturing the pout that appeared on his lips into my memory.

"This is too unfair. Nothing was as per my tastes." Viraj cutely pouted while looking at our wedding album.

"I'm not the culprit for that. You yourself arranged everything." I chuckled.

He stomped his fist in the bed, "I arranged everything as you desired then what have you one for me?"

"What should I do?"

With his thousand watt smile he turned his complete attention towards me, "When we marry next time, please arrange everything as per my tastes."

I chuckled, "Who is going to marry you again?"

He gasped out loud, "Angel, you have become too cruel."

Showing him my tongue I teased him.

"Mom! She is teasing me!!" He ran towards my maa to complain against me.

Because while my Papa was always on my team, my Maa was always on his team.

A soft hand that touched my cold body brought me back from my thoughts. I looked at the hand and it's none other then my Adiraj's. I looked to my left and found him sitting peacefully in Ananya's lap, who is sitting beside me. My baby boy is actually enjoying his day not knowing that his mother is actually getting married to another man. A man who is not his father. Should I be happy for him or feel pity for him??

I then turned to my right hoping to see my Viraj but there is sitting an unknown man. I blinked my eyes hoping that it would clear my vision but again all I see is an unknown man in the place of my Viraj. From the age where my heart started recognising the feelings, it only craved for Viraj. It got completely entangled with my Viraj. Now, why it has to endure all of this??

Swallowing hard and blinking my eyes rapidly I tried my damndest best to not let all the emotions that's burning within me to leak out as my tears 

Now everything went out of my hands and I can't stop anything. Except to prepare myself for the changes ahead that were waiting.

*************

After all the torturous rituals, it's finally the time for me to walk to my in laws house. Unable to bear any more weight I just leaned against my Maa who is holding me securely while My Papa is happily conversing with my in laws family. 

A dry chuckle escaped me. 

On my wedding day with Viraj, My Papa cried claiming that his little Rose has grown up and she is not his daughter any more. I really laughed that day because it didn't make any sense to me that my Papa actually cried. I wondered what is the reason for him to cry when nothing in my life has changed apart from the fact that Viraj and I had bonded in a precious relationship.

But now, on this day, seeing his smile, I am wondering why is he being happy when everything in my life has changed. 

My life has always been predictable. It went exactly the way I planned. My studies, my career, my marriage, my kid. Everything. Though losimg my Viraj has been unpredictable, even after that it went exactly the way I planned. 

But now, it just feels like I can't even think of planning my life. I don't even have any energy left with in me to plan. But all I'm wishing for is to not to separate me from my Adiraj. The only hope that was left for me.

************************************

--Jaiveer–

With each passing second, another sweat bead formed on my body, turning it completely cold. And with each passing second, it became even more difficult for me to breathe. Because…. How can I even think to breathe?? When it's not my lifeline that's sitting beside me but an unknown woman. A woman who is nothing but a stranger to me. A woman who is dumping an extra luggage over my head. Who is particularly…. Not my Akki!!! 

"Sir, smile." At the photographer's voice, a dry chuckle escaped my lips.

Should I smile and look like a happy man, now?? Oh yes!! Afterall isn't it my wedding day?? Shouldn't I be happy?? But why am I not happy??

Yeah…. Because this is not my marriage. Not the marriage I dreamt of. Not the marriage I have been waiting for so eagerly. I always wanted a grand marriage unlike Akki. Because I will be marrying the love of my life and I just want to scream out to the entire world how lucky I was. But now, this feels so suffocating. 

I myself feel like a stranger in my own wedding. Now, all I wish is that some miracle to happen and transport me to my Akki where there is no one except her and me. Where there is no one to force me to marry someone. Someone who is nothing but a stranger to me. 

Not just one but Akki and I planned every event of our wedding. She wanted everything to be according to tradition. But where is she now? Shouldn't she be the one who should be sitting beside me?

My heart felt so tight and it started bleeding blood. For my woman. For the pain of missing her. 

"Jai, I know that you know almost everyone in the country. I don't want all of them to crash in our wedding. Just with our families. You can invite all of them to the reception."

"Jai, I want only real flowers at our wedding. Nothing artificial."

"Jai, I want the best dress but not heavier one or heavier jewellery. Carrying them will be enough to drain my energy. Then how can I perform the rituals?"

"Akki!! I don't want a huge feast at our wedding. Menu has to be simple and tummy filling. I don't want to waste  any of the food items."

"Akki!! Let's have matching dresses for our wedding."

"Akki!! I don't want our wedding to happen at a hotel. I want it to happen in a place far away from the hustle and bustle of the city. In a peaceful place, in a resort, near a beach."

A strong hand gripped my shoulder bringing me back from my memories. I looked up to my right to see Neeraj Bhai looking down at me with a forced smile plastered on his lips, with fear caressing his face, with pain dancing in his eyes. 

I clearly know the reason behind his fear and pain. 

Pain that his lovely younger brother is marrying against his will. Fear that what might his lovely younger brother do on this day to tarnish everything.

I shook my head assuring him that I'm not gonna do anything.

What mostly can I do now?? Crash my own wedding?? In front of thousands of people?? With the evidence of paparazzi?? Then that's going to be social suicide for my family. Right now though I'm vexed with my family, I can't do anything that might be a black mark on my family's name. 

**************** 

Standing in the middle of all these people, trying to not to lash out at their useless and senseless talks, I kept on tapping my foot impatiently. My mind and heart and body feels dead tired. I don't remember how long it's been since everything started and I can't wait to get over with all these and escape into my room. 

There are many important things that need to dealt with first. 

Finally, after all my impatient waiting, the time has come for us to leave. Oh right, now I have an extra luggage to carry back with me to my home. Fisting my hand, I tried to call myself down. While everyone surrounded at the cars and started loading the luggage into it, The great, greater and the greatest Mr. Prakash Deshmukh came to me and hugged me.

Back then whenever I met this person, I always felt honoured to spend time with him but now, everything about this man is just disgusting me. Including his embrace. 

When he finally released me, I breathed in relief. 

Unable to bear all this shit anymore, I climbed into the car and flopped down in tha back seat. Leaning against the seat, I closed my eyes and the most beautiful face has flased immediately before them making my heart to relax.

Wait for me Akki!! Please wait for me!!

************************************

With the entire nation's blessings, finally Jaiveer and Advika were tangled by a most sacred bond. 

All the news papers, magazines and websites that covered the wedding will be printing the two most important news by the early morning.

1. The most eligible bachelor of the Dixit clan has been tied down to the pordigal daughter of the Deshmukh's. 

2. Who is the cute little boy that followed Advika to her in laws house?

***********************************

So my lovelies, another chapter is here, how is it??

Finally, Jaiveer and Advika became one but all Jaiveer could think of is Akki and all Advika could think of is Viraj...

So, how do you think their relationship is going to be??

Filled with hatred and anger?

Or

Soft and smooth?

Or....

Love??

Don't forget to comment

Love,
Sanju......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 50.1K 45
The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. ☆°•°☆☆°•°☆ " How could I want anyone else when I am only b...
323K 12.5K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
851K 63.2K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
2.8M 163K 40
⋆˙⟡ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⋆˙⟡ "Who owns you, Esha?" His eyes turned into the darkest shade of red, he...