80 beautiful daughter-in-law...

By CNovel_Reader

80 beautiful daughter-in-law remarried with her baby (八零俏媳妇带娃改嫁 ) https://www.yqxz.org/cycs/11505.html Pretty... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-137

Chapter 81-90

1K 10 1
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 81

If you can't find the manufacturer, Xu Haizhou can only use the "small workshop" of the large miscellaneous courtyard first.

May is coming, the weather is getting hotter and hotter, and the sales of dresses are rising steadily.

Qiao Lu and his two did not tell anyone about buying a house and decorating, and also told Joanne not to say anything to the outside world. Everything was going on silently.

Let Xu Haizhou find a decoration team first. These days, people are still more sincere. They rarely decorate with inferior materials instead of high-quality materials for you, and the materials are also more environmentally friendly.

So you just need to find a reliable decoration team, and then Qiao Lu will finalize the decoration style. What materials should I use, wooden floors or ceramic tiles... Relatively speaking, it is very worry-free.

Some time ago, after the sale of naval uniforms, there were uneven piracy on the market, especially the vendors on Baiyun Street, which not only steal clothes, but also the collocation.

A male boss named Shen Xubo actually learned the main points of the furnishings in Xuhaizhou store and copied them all. I didn't know that he thought his house was Purple Dragonfly No. 3!

They are very helpless and helpless. As genuine ones, they can not only not say it, but also turn a blind eye to it...

In early May, it's time to put on a new model.

The new house here is being renovated. Qiao Lu was afraid of overruns the cost. He quickly asked everyone to catch up to work on a batch of dresses before the construction. If it sells well, he may earn back the decoration money in a month.

It uses her favorite color - goose yellow, light and breathable silk skirt, bright prints, and a paper-like light texture.

The waist design of the large skirt on the outline will be able to see the collarbone, not be too exposed, and break through the old bondage of the past.

The hem adopts a fold design and a slight sense of stacking, so that the long skirt hangs naturally. Moving with the wind, the flexible and elegant texture is too eye-catching.

The most special thing is that the Eugen yarn tie on the shoulders is fixed and sewn and will not fall off at will. The looming hazy texture adds a mysterious sense of layer and transparency to the silk skirt.

Two men and four-year-old Douding praised the beautiful and exquisite skirt.

Li Hongjun laughed better: "If I were a woman, I would definitely buy one!"

With that, put the straw hat on his head and danced hand in hand with Joan.

"Uncle, if I were a girl, I would also buy a skirt made by my mother!" The little guy said as he jumped.

"Hahaha - we both had the wrong abortion!"

The couple couldn't help but be handsome.

Now Qiao Luxue is smart. Unlike before, he doesn't make a few pieces to test the water. Whether it can be sold or not, he will directly make 50 pieces and set up a stall to sell them.

On the first day of sale, let's see if the response is good. If it's good, continue to rush to work, work overtime, and try not to be out of stock before the piracy comes out.

Looking at the sun hat on Li Hongjun's head, Qiao Lu came up with a new marketing method: new products and new activities. The top 100 gave visors, on a first-come, first-served basis, sold out.

The wholesale price of 100 sun hats will not exceed 200. Xu Haizhou specially went to several factories to find the cutest hat with the most silk skirt.

The hat is set with a cute plastic daisy, which looks a little naive from a close range and looks very stylish from afar. With this silk skirt, it is simply not too beautiful!

Although this preparation has been done for a full week, fortundely, the effect is still good.

"Purple dragonfly is new in summer! New products are on sale. Buy one get one free. Don't miss it when you pass by!"

Customers came one after another: "Really fake. Buy one get one free for such a beautiful skirt?"

Buy a skirt and get a sun hat! Look, what a beautiful hat, specially matched with this skirt! Goose yellow, bright! Wear it and be five years younger!"

Three days before the new product was put on the shelves, Qiao Lu would come to Baiyun Street as a model. As Li Hongjun said, he casually picked up a sun hat and put it on. He twisted his head on the left and twisted it on the right to let all onlookers see it clearly as much as possible.

Not to mention that, it is a little more playful and cute than when she doesn't wear it. People like Xu Haizhou who are taller can only faintly see half of her face through their hats, which adds a little hazy beauty to the beautiful mandibular angle.

"That's good. This lesbian is really beautiful. The clothes are tailored. It really fits!" Everyone sighed.

They were really right. Isn't this dress made by Joe Lu for himself?

The eldest sister suddenly got into the crowd and couldn't put it down and touched Qiao Lu's arm and smiled lovingly: "Does the girl doll have a date? My youngest son is handsome, twenty-two. He looks about the same age as you. He is a college student!"

Qiao Lu looks just twenty-two, and it's not too much to say that he is a college student.

Qiao Lu couldn't laugh or cry. He quickly took off his sun hat and took Xu Haizhou's arm: "Sister, I'm the owner of this store. He is my husband."

Xiao Xiao jumped twice in front of his aunt: "Auntie! This is my mother and father. They are married!"

Do you still want to find him a stepfather? No!

Dad is the best stepfather, and no one is better than him!

"Hahaha--" Everyone laughed.

The eldest sister fanned with her hand awkwardly: "What? My daughter is about the same height as you. Give me one of the same size."

Qiao Lu smiled and then looked at Xu Haizhou: "Okay."

No one expected that today's first transaction was completed under such circumstances, unexpectedly and quickly.

Everyone laughed happily and somehow focused on Joanne, praising the child's cuteness and interesting speech.

Li Hongjun and Xu Haizhou shouted for a long time before everyone's focus was transferred back.

The atmosphere is slowly moving, and there are more customers, so that they can be greedy for the family.

Unfortunately, this skirt has only been on the shelves for a day, and they just want to spend a lot of money to buy goods. The factory didn't make it!

There are a total of 50 items in stock, 22 were sold on the first day, earning less than 600.

13 pieces were sold the next day, with a profit of more than 300 yuan.

On the third day, it was about famous, sold 20 pieces, and made a profit of 500 yuan.

On the fourth day, only 19 were in stock, 11 were sold, leaving 8 pieces in stock.

In addition, less than 20 pieces were produced on the same day.

I barely won't be out of stock, and I'm finally relieved.

The fifth day dropped to 8 pieces...

At that time, pirated people were working overtime.

On the sixth day, as soon as the pirated came out, it was sold at a price lower than 8 yuan for purple dragonflies.

Those customers with insufficient budgets are looking for the opportunity to do it, and pirated merchants are selling well!

Li Hongjun hated his teeth. Xu Haizhou was still plain. He couldn't see joy, and he wouldn't feel happy.

This group of robbers...

...

Xu Haizhou will go home today and will push his bicycle into the gate of the yard and see his good son rushing up like a rocket.

Today's small rocket is different from usual. It's yellow! Goose yellow, tender and bright!

"Son."

"Dad! Dad is me. I'm An'an." My short legs ran hard and shouted like a round sparrow.

"I know." He took people into his arms with laughter and kissed him, "Dad found it at a glance."

The little guy covered his mouth and smiled happily, and his big eyes were shining: "I'm wearing new clothes today. I thought Dad didn't know me."

Looking at the young man's tender yellow printed shorts and shorts, Xu Haizhou poked his little nose affectionately: "Even if you are wearing a skirt, I know you."

The little guy blinked and covered Xu Haizhou's mouth: "Dad, An'an is a boy!"

How can boys wear skirts? Dad is really...

But soon, Joanne's attention quickly turned back to the point: "Dad! Look at me!"

Joanne took a soft, cute and fresh style today. It used to be Zhengtai, but today is a cute baby. If you have a long hair and a small choo-choo, it's a proper exquisite little girl!

"Dad, look! This is the new dress my mother made for me, the same color as my mother's skirt! But I'm trousers and mom is a skirt!"

Ten round toes are exposed in the leather sandals, with round toes and pink. It's so cute.

With that, Qiao Lushan came late, wearing a long dress of the same style as Joanne, with elegant clothes and fairy daughter.

Walking with Joanne is really the brightest star in the crowd.

"Do you want to make children's clothing now?" Hold her hand and hold one.

A family of three rowed up, and the youngest jumped on the right side of Xuhaizhou.

"Car." Jolu turned around and glanced in the direction of the bicycle.

"It's okay. Put it there first and move later." The yard is full of people, safe.

Qiao Lu smiled and took Xu Haizhou's arm before answering his question just now: "Isn't our son always curious about what parent-child clothing is? I made a set for him."

Tell him what parent-child clothing is with practical actions.

Entering the bedroom, Xu Haizhou took out a pile of woolen tickets from the cross-body bag. The little guy was more excited than his mother and shouted:

"Wow - Mom can be a financial fan again today!"

"You are so excited that you are a little financial fan." Qiao Lu laughedly took her son in his arms and kissed him severely.

"I don't like money. I only like you~" This guy became more and more coquettish with Joe Lu.

After a family of three kept warm for a while, Qiao Lu began to count the money, and then let go of the share belonging to Li Hongjun and gave it to Xu Haizhou.

"Haizhou, I came up with another idea today. After this batch of silk skirts are sold saturated, how about we have another exciting wave of activities?"

"What?" Xu Haizhou is puzzled.

"If you want to make a batch of parent-child clothes, boys make them like An'an, and girls make a reduced version of skirts."

"Buy adult clothes and get children's clothes for free?" This is silk. The cost is high. Even if children have less cloth, it is not cost-effective.

"No, it's always delivered. It's vulgar. Let's call it change." Joe Lu smiled mysteriously.

"Cover?" Xu Haizhou looked at her confusedly.

Qiao Lu explained: "If you buy an adult model, you can add 10 yuan to buy a children's model. If you don't buy adult clothes, a children's model will cost 20 yuan. It is equivalent to 50% off."

Isn't this the derivative method of "bundled sales"? How long is Qiao Lu's brain? It's really flexible.

"To put it bluntly, we'd better pinch the psychology of consumers." Xu Haizhou said.

"Yes." Qiao Lu slapped his finger, "I'll never get tired of trying it. This method works well every time."

The simple masses who have not been brainwashed by advertisements in the 21st century can't stand Qiao Lu's method?

That's the saying: "There is a discount and don't take advantage of the bastard." The success rate is really high.

"Yes, try it later."

...

In the evening, the children waited patiently for the TV program to be broadcast, and everyone noticed Joanne and his mother today.

"Joan, the clothes you are wearing look like your mother's skirt!"

The little guy raised his head proudly and said, "Yes, it's the same. This is called parent-child clothing, which is specially worn with his mother."

"Wow - parent-child suit?" Chen Nannan covered his mouth and was amazed, and secretly said in his heart that the parent-child suit was too cool. Joanne seemed to have become a reduced version of Qiao Lu. It's so cute and cute!

"Then why doesn't your father wear it?" Chen Jingkang asked.

Joanne said softly in a milky voice, "Without my father's clothes, my mother didn't do it."

"Then why didn't your mother do it?"

This stopped Joanne and ran under the loquat tree to find his mother: "Mom, why don't you make parent-child clothes for Dad?"

Qiao Lu was a little confused and was discussing tomorrow's inventory with his elder sisters.

Seeing this, he stopped talking and hugged him in his arms: "Our clothes are too tender and printed. Even if we do it, ask your father, can you wear them?"

Printed clothes were nothing in the 21st century. Now in the 1980s, which big man can accept it? At most, it can be worn at home for his wife and children. It's just a good time.

The little guy really ran to the well and asked Xu Haizhou, "Dad! Well, I'll make one for you. Do you wear it?"

Xu Haizhou washed clothes and thought about it carefully for a long time: "Maybe... you can try it at home. If you wear it out, you may laugh at me."

Joanne's eyes suddenly widened and covered his mouth and smiled, "Dad, it's okay. Don't be shy. Try it boldly."

Xu Haizhou laughed and rubbed his head: "Then let mom make you a small skirt. Do you wear it?"

Joanne shook his head in horror: "I don't want to wear it. I'm a boy and I'm not a girl!"

Xu Haizhou also smiled and said, "Isn't that enough? You don't want to wear it. The nature is the same."

"Dad, what is nature?"

"It's the same as you don't want to wear a skirt."

The little guy tilted his head, raised two fingers and said innocently, "Well... I think there are two truths."

Pooh--

So cute.

Xu Haizhou pinched his face and said, "You have the final say that you are young."

Joanne covered his mouth and had fun, turned around and ran happily to Qiao Lu.

"It's six o'clock! Watch TV~"

Chapter 82

In a blink of an eye, Quyang harvested the spring breeze. The weather became hot, and I couldn't wear my coats. I changed into clear short-sleeved long skirts one after another.

In late June, the decoration fee was earned back. The two men discussed waiting for Li Hongjun to save another two months' salary and buy a house in Nanhu Jiayuan, so they saved money to open a small factory.

Later, he was both a partner and a neighbor.

The store business of the two became more and more prosperous, and the reputation of purple dragonflies became popular among the young people, and everything was going on in an orderly manner.

When Li Hongjun is free, he likes to pay attention to how many pieces of the same style he sold to his home.

It's okay if you don't pay attention to it. At first glance, it exploded again.

"Eighteen times four, seventy-two, seventeen times three, fifty-one... Heavenly kills, if it weren't for them, we would earn at least seven or eight hundred more a month?"

"Aren't you tired of staring at them every day? If you have a solution, try it. Just say that you can only be angry and increase your trouble. Pay less attention in the future. If you are angry, your body is your own. Xu Haizhou poured a glass of water to him to calm him down. "Besides, we sell it expensive. Even if there is no pirated version, people may not buy it. Many people buy piracy because it's cheap."

Things should always be on the bright side, otherwise the spirit will never end every day.

Li Hongjun svelted, pressed Xu Haizhou's shoulder and looked at each other: "No, Haizhou, why do I feel that your personality before and after marriage is different? You can't be calmer than me when you encounter such a thing before marriage, right?"

Xu Haizhou is gentle with people, because he is good at tutoring.

In fact, this man is not very tolerant. When he first came to Li'an to do business, he often fought with people because of his competitors.

Of course, if people don't offend me, I don't offend me. It's all people who provoke him.

The two also had a misunderstanding and did not fight or know each other. Later, they did business together and gradually became iron buddies.

Xu Haizhou laughed and patted his palm: "Speaking of the idea, so you find a partner quickly, and you won't pay attention to what's."

After saying that, he looked at him teasingly, "Do you need to give you a day off to find a date?"

Li Hongjun's eyes were round and subconsciously looked at Yu Fan.

"Come on, it's as if you can find a partner during the holiday." There is a shortage of one person in the store during the holiday. Nothing is more important than making money.

If you have money, won't the beautiful girl come one after another?

Anyway, Li Hongjun has such an idea.

"Go to a place with many lesbians, or I'll ask Sister Liu to introduce you?"

Hey, yes, isn't there Liu Xiaohong?

Look at how happy Xu Haizhou is. It must be right to find her!

"Okay, I'll go back to find Sister Liu with you this afternoon."

After a while, the two laughed, a young girl suddenly came in at the alley. She pinched a goose-yellow skirt and fell on the bench: "Bosss, return it!"

The two men immediately stood on the edge.

"Return? We don't say that we return it here. Why do you return it?" Li Hongjun inexplicably picked up the long skirt.

"It will break down after wearing it for two days, and isn't your family always promoting quality problems and refund?" The lesbian looked very angry, with her arms around her chest and her red lips pouted tall.

"It's impossible. I haven't heard of quality problems with this skirt. Did you make mistakes?" Li Hongjun muttered, looking over the open line, "And what our family has been promoting is quality problems, replacement, not refund."

After saying that, Xu Haizhou touched it and noticed the details.

"You didn't buy our clothes. How can you return them to our house?"

"Yes." Li Hongjun also felt it, "This is not our clothes at all. How do you return it to our house?"

This skirt is different from an ordinary dress. Jolu took silk with better fabric, which is expensive and the price is also high, but the workmanship has been checked in person, and it is impossible to have quality problems.

Pirated manufacturers work overtime to make imitations that work hard to seize the market are rough, and they don't use silk at all in order to suppress the low cost. They are ramie fabrics.

The naked eye looks like silk, but it's a pity that the feel and skin feel are not a little worse.

"Why didn't you buy it at your house?" The lesbian was anxious: "I have bought three or four clothes in your house before, but I bought them after I trusted your family."

Li Hongjun laughed directly and said, "Comrade, don't be funny. Come and see yourself."

Li Hongjun pulled her to the hanger and casually pulled a silk skirt: "Look, now all the clothes in our store are embroidered with our own icons to prevent them from mixing with piracy! There is no icon in your skirt at all! Only our family is genuine in our family, and the fabric was checked by our boss's wife in person, which cost a lot of money. This one is silk in our family, and other companies, such as the one you bought, obviously not. Can you touch the comparison? Can it be the same?"

The same style is exactly the same, but it feels two touches, and there is a purple dragonfly icon on the chest of Xuhaizhou store. The lifelike purple dragonfly is simply not too conspicuous. It's too low-level to blackmail people, right?

The lesbian touched it, pinched and kneaded it, and felt the different feel of the same long skirt in two seconds.

The cheeks suddenly turned red as if they had been slapped twice.

"It's really... I, I don't know. This skirt was bought for me by my partner. He said it was in a store I often buy. I thought it was your house..."

Good boy, I don't know if you're still coming back. What do you think? It's all according to what you think. This business can't be done.

"Purple dragonflies come to a batch of new goods every two months. The skirts hanging on the wall are all designed by my wife themselves. Except for our family, other stores sell imitations. In fact, your damage is not very large. You can also wear a seam in the open place, mainly in the middle. Even if it is stitched, it will more or less affect the beauty.

"Yes, this cracked place is so embarrassing that I really can't accept it. I thought that your family can return it. A skirt is not cheap. Just return it..."

"That's right. If you are greedy for a small bargain, just come to me to return the goods. It really scared me." Li Hongjun patted her on the chest and looked at her with resentment.

"I'm sorry..." After biting her lip, the lesbian picked up her dress and left embarrassedly.

Misfortune does not come alone. If there is one, there is two.

For a week in a row, purple dragonflies always come to the door and ask for quality problems to be exchanged/returned.

Coincidentally, the goods were not bought from Xuhaizhou, but cheap pirated goods from other stores!

I bought it well. I knew to go to the seller. Many people bought it as a gift. If there was a problem, the consignee went to Xu Haizhou and said that the clothes were bought at their house.

However, the location of this store is too good, which is also a burden. As soon as they entered Baiyun Street, they saw the same silk skirt hanging in Xu Haizhou's house. They subconsciously thought it was bought by this store, and then came in to ask for an explanation.

It's hard to tell everyone that it's a problem of genuine piracy. Good guy, Qian Donglei, a cunning guy, directly sewed the purple dragonfly trademark.

Saiweng lost his horse and didn't know that it was not a blessing. Although the brand name was polluted, because all pirated vendors were selling purple dragonfly's skirts, which greatly improved the popularity of purple dragonflies.

As the saying goes, black and red are also red--

The two big men receive business every day and have to explain to the customers who come to their door.

Piracy, Piracy! It's not ours. You are better than us. The materials are different!" Li Hongjun is really speechless.

"What, we bought pirated?"

"What is piracy? What do you mean? Do you want to deny it?"

"Isn't this a purple dragonfly? Isn't your name Purple Dragonfly? Look at this vivid little dragonfly, it's exactly the same!

"Yes, you all sell the same clothes on Baiyun Street. Isn't they all taken in one place?" What pirated genuine version, why is there such a big difference?!

"No, no, no, our clothes are completely different from the supply channels of other companies. The skirts are also designed by our boss's wife, and other houses are imitated. Do you always understand the imitation?"

Imitate? Copy? Not the original version?

No wonder it's cheap.

I don't know how many batches of similar problems have been dealt with this month, either "giving objects", "giving sisters", or "wives, sisters, relatives"... Everyone heard that purple dragonflies are a good brand, and they followed the wind to buy it on Baiyun Street.

It's good to give it away. Unfortunately, Chinese people like to buy things better than three, but some people compare not quality, but price.

Xuhaizhou's house is too expensive, and other stores have cheap ones. Naturally, they go to other people's houses to buy it. The consignee doesn't know it. If there is a quality problem, come to Xuhaizhou to return it. This is so funny.

Li Hongjun took a sample dress to let everyone feel the difference between genuine pirated. "Everyone touches it. Is the texture very different? Our family is silk, so it sells so expensive!

"You are greedy for buying pirated at a small price. It doesn't matter. After all, everyone works hard to make money. We can understand. But you bought piracy to slander the quality of our family, which is not authentic.

"This..."

Everyone looked at each other in consternation. When touching the material, the feel was really much worse, and the pirated purple dragonfly icon and the dragonfly's eyes were not sewn!

I couldn't stand it. Everyone went to several other companies to ask for explanations. As a result, this one did not admit it, and the other one did not admit it. Everyone did not admit that the clothes with quality problems were bought from their own home.

Everyone sells pirated copies. How can you prove where you bought it? Anyway, I won't admit it.

"You just want to blackmail me. This skirt is sold all at home. Why did you come to me to see if I am easy to bully?"

"I bully you, you bully me!"

"I just sell clothes. Why do I bully you?"

"I just buy clothes. Why do I bully you?"

...

The dispute over this side is fierce, and Li Hongjun's blind date is very hot.

Liu Xiaohong said no problem with whatever type he wanted until Li Hongjun said, "Can you find a lesbian like Qiao Lu?"

He is smart, gentle and temperamental, good-looking and has the ability to make money.

Liu Xiaohong was a little speechless: "It's not easy to find such a condition as Qiao Lu, but it's easy to find a single parent with a baby."

"No, no, then find something normal, normal!" Who can live with single mothers? Besides, single mothers like Qiao Lu are rare in a hundred years.

Forget it, I'm not that blessed!

Xu Haizhou said, "My daughter-in-law is unique and there is no substitute."

Go back and tell Qiao Lu about Li Hongjun's request. After joking with a few jokes, the couple talked about Joanne's school again.

"I'm wondering when to send him to kindergarten? After all, he will become a primary school student in another year. If he doesn't go to kindergarten, I'm afraid that he will not be able to integrate into his peers.

"Yes, leave it to me."

Xu Haizhou has a wide range of contacts. Since he has agreed, there should be no big problem.

Qiao Lu happily made a schoolbag for the little guy. Joanne saw it and asked curiously:

"Mom, are you making beautiful clothes again?" It's so fresh, because the material used this time is labor cloth and leather!

Qiao Lu smiled and pinched his face: "No, mom is making you a new schoolbag."

"Scholar bag?"

"Yes, I have asked Dad to find a kindergarten for you. After finding it, we can go to school in September."

When Joanne heard this, he collapsed: "I don't want to go to kindergarten. I want to be with my mother forever!"

"No, children are going to kindergarten. Besides, my mother is busy making money recently and doesn't have time to play with An'an."

The little guy grabbed her hand urgently: "I don't want my mother to play with me. I'll stay with my mother. I'm very good. I'm not naughty. I'm good, mom..."

Chapter 83

When the son cries, the old mother tends to soften her heart, but she can only force herself to harden her heart.

Caressing his round head, hugged him: "An'an is five years old. In fact, he can only study in kindergarten for one year. After one year, he will become a primary school student. And the kindergarten ends at four or five in the afternoon. After school, my mother I'll take you home again."

"No, I don't want it, woo woo woo-" Little Crying Bag started to cry, hugged Qiao Lu tightly and arched hard, "I don't want a kindergarten, I just want my mother, I want my mother..."

Crying so sad and pitiful, with a very nasal voice.

"Ugh."

The child drooped his head all day, and the tears never stopped.

In the afternoon when Xu Haizhou got home from get off work, Qiao Lu discussed with him.

The old father's attitude in this regard was even more soft-hearted than Qiao Lu: "Since An An is unwilling, then I won't send him. It doesn't matter whether he goes to kindergarten or not. It's good to stay with you for one more year. It's not so bad after I go to elementary school." Spend more time with you."

Children growing up is a process of drifting away from their parents, just divided into those who love home and those who don't

"Besides, An An is so smart, it should be easy to adapt to school life. Even if she goes directly to primary school, maybe the situation you are worried about will not happen." Xu Haizhou comforted Qiao Lu by pressing on the shoulder.

"Smart is smart, sometimes stubborn, really stubborn. The main reason is that he rejected the kindergarten before, and I'm afraid he doesn't fit in..." Qiao Lu frowned, and the brows were full of worry.

Seeing the worry in his wife's eyes, Xu Haizhou sighed and took her into his arms: "Come on slowly, step by step like sleeping in a small bed, there are still three months, there is still time."

After much deliberation, there was no other way.

In order to make her son happy, Qiao Lu made an exception at night and let him sleep with his parents on the big bed.

Unexpected cheerfulness, with a gloomy look on his face, with a drooping head and no energy.

"Mom, how long is three months?"

"Three months is quite a long time. There are 90 days, 12 weeks... Ah, An An, how long can you stay at home." Qiao Lu said deliberately pleasantly.

"I don't think it will be long." The little guy shook his head and hugged her tightly, "If there are nine hundred days, then it's called a long time."

Nine hundred days, why don't you say nine thousand days?

Qiao Lu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and patted him on the back lightly: "And the kindergarten can learn a lot of knowledge that your mother can't teach you, there are books you haven't read, and stories you haven't heard."

Joan, who loves to study, will not eat this set today.

The hot little hand covered Qiao Lu's mouth: "Mom is amazing, and dad is amazing too. Both of you can teach me a lot of knowledge. I don't want to go to kindergarten to learn."

Qiao Lu has no choice but to support her forehead, is the knowledge of her and Xu Haizhou also a burden?

With a sigh: "Come on slowly, mom can still accompany you, don't be afraid, what are you afraid of, mom and dad are always here."

"Well...Mom...Mom, I like you, I like to be with you..."

A certain little girl was tired from crying, grabbed her by the collar, pouted her red mouth, her long eyelashes fluttered, and fell asleep.

...

In order to ensure his son's enrollment, Xu Haizhou traveled for six days before entrusting Hou Caijun's contacts to send the child to a nursery that belongs to a nearby cotton spinning factory.

The child not only needs to be coaxed by Qiao Lu, but also by Xu Haizhou. Sometimes the child is so tightly entangled that Qiao Lu even has a headache, but this man has no complaints at all.

The two adults took turns coaxing for a month, and Qiao An finally became "immune" to the plan to go to kindergarten.

I only hope that the start of school two months later will be so "calm"...

Two months later, the September school season came as scheduled.

The little guy didn't sleep well the night before, he tossed and turned in Qiao Lu's arms, and finally got tired at eleven or twelve o'clock.

The next day when the sky was bright, Xiao Douding woke up secretly, got up alone, and slowly crawled out of the big bed, without disturbing the two adults.

A person climbed onto the small bed, which was close to the window, and he secretly opened a gap to look at the hazy daylight outside the window, at Grandma Feng trembling across the way carrying water into the kitchen, and brother Youwei who woke up early to go to school, Brother Kangkang who woke up from hunger... Everyone has their own things to do.

Unlike him, who is clingy with his mother every day... Could it be that going to school is really the only way to go?

When Qiao Lu woke up, what she saw was the little guy's upturned buttocks and half of his head buried by the curtains.

Opening the curtains, the little guy happened to be lying on the window frame and looking at the sky at forty-five degrees, looking like a "melancholy masculinity".

"What are you looking at, son?"

"Mother."

Joan turned her head and threw herself into her mother's arms, her little head arched and arched, and her short hair, which was originally messy, exploded like a chicken coop.

Qiao Lu hugged her son Tie Tie, kissed him, and finally patted his butt.

"Hurry up, wake up Dad, we two will send you to kindergarten together today."

The little guy reluctantly climbed into the big bed, Xu Haizhou subconsciously hugged the child tightly even in his sleep.

"Dad got up, dad got up, don't go to sleep, dad." The little hand fumbled up and down, and then muttered: "Why isn't dad wearing clothes, dad is ashamed."

"Huh? An'an?" He vaguely heard that someone was speaking ill of him, Xu Haizhou woke up, hugged his son and turned inside the big bed, the little man was about to be crushed by him!

The family of three snuggled up to each other for a while, and the atmosphere was very warm.

Xu Haizhou got up to make breakfast, and Qiao Lu took An An up to wash and brush his teeth when the breakfast was almost done.

In order to spend more time with the little baby, the couple didn't ride a bicycle, and each held a hand and walked Qiao An to school.

After all, it was a distance of 700 meters, and he walked out of the 7,000-meter posture in a dawdling manner.

The little guy was unhappy on the road, with tears in his eyes, looking pitiful on the point of crying or not, the couple saw it in their eyes, both distressed and helpless.

"Does the new schoolbag look good? Mom took two days to finish it for you." Qiao Lu patted his little schoolbag, trying to divert his attention.

Even though there were small teardrops hanging from the end of her eyes, Qiao An still said with great face: "It's beautiful, the best."

Qiao Lu laughed, and trimmed his hair with her fingers: "I will be a primary school student next year, An An, five-year-old children should be brave, okay?"

"Mom, if only I were four years old forever." Four-year-olds don't need to go to kindergarten and can accompany their mother every day.

Squeezing his soft little hands, Qiao Lu smiled: "Smelly treasure, if you are always four years old, your parents will be scared to death by you."

Sniffing, Joan asked in confusion, "Why?"

"Prove that you are not a normal child, parents must not be frightened by you?"

Qiao An was briefly teased by Qiao Lu, and soon her red mouth shrunk again.

I didn't cry anymore, I held my parents' hands tightly and said sullenly: "Mom, Dad, when will I leave school?"

"Well, it seems to be four or five o'clock. Mom will ask your teacher later."

"Can you come pick me up together?" Xiaolu asked cautiously with wide misty eyes.

Qiao Lu laughed and rubbed his head: "Yes."

"Can you be the first to pick me up?" The little guy "made an inch".

Qiao Lu still smiled: "Yes."

Xu Haizhou also nodded affirmatively: "Yes."

Knowing that I can't escape the fate of starting school, but I got the promise from my parents, it seems that the stagnation in my chest slowly dissipated.

Being held in the middle by mom and dad, the pace of walking was finally a little brisk: "Mom, in the afternoon, I have been watching the door. If you come, I will be the first to find you."

"it is good."

Seeing Qiao Lu's willingness to agree, Qiao An was happy, raised her head again, and smiled softly: "You guys can also ride over here, can you ride one, the three of us are next to each other."

This brat has a lot to ask for.

"Okay." Xu Haizhou laughed, bent over and picked up his son, "Mom and Dad try their best to satisfy An An's request, so you should be good at school too."

"Well, I'll be obedient." Wrapping his neck around his neck, he said softly.

Chatting all the way, Qiao An didn't even have time to think about those sad things, and walked to the kindergarten without knowing it.

The children looked around curiously at the unfamiliar Joan and his parents, whispering to each other while watching, looking very interested.

"Mom, goodbye, dad bye..." Mouth held back, holding back tears.

Although I didn't like it, but fortunately I didn't hug my parents' thighs tightly when I arrived at the kindergarten. It seems that the comfort along the way still has some effect.

The two adults were worried, and kept guarding the door, and left reluctantly until the class bell rang.

Qiao Lu looked up at the sky, touched her eyes, and felt moisture.

Fanning the wind, I laughed to myself: "It's a bit hypocritical."

Xu Haizhou's eyes were deep, and he clasped her shoulders, silently comforting her.

Children grow up and go to kindergarten. In fact, it's just that the children are reluctant to part with their parents, and the parents are also reluctant to part with them.

Especially a cute baby like Joan.

All day today, Qiao Lu only did two things - thinking about her son and talking about her son.

Every minute and every second seems to be pinching the time.

When she had no children before, she was free and happy alone, but now that she has a son, it seems that she has lost a soul in him, pulling her heart all the time.

Really...

In the morning, I coaxed my son and didn't have time to dress up. In the afternoon, I specially put on the most beautiful dress and put on a light makeup. My whole face was radiant, and I couldn't see the state of anxiety in the previous few hours.

I negotiated with Xu Haizhou to pick up the child from the kindergarten half an hour earlier, but he was on time and skipped work an hour earlier.

"Come back so early? What about Li Hongjun, didn't you say anything?"

"No, what can I say? If he falls in love, I'll let him go as well." Xu Haizhou said with a smile when he stopped his bicycle.

"Isn't Sister Liu introducing him recently? Didn't he like any of them?" After all, it's been three months, why are you so picky?

Xu Haizhou looked around and saw that there was no one in the yard. He eagerly embraced his wife's waist, and kissed her freshly applied lip balm: "I don't know, I haven't heard anything anyway."

Qiao Lu hammered him on the chest angrily, and hurriedly pulled him into the house.

The goalkeeper was about to be locked up, and he rushed up like a hungry wolf and pecked at her lips.

"Daughter-in-law, today is so beautiful." Usually, Qiao Lu only changes into beautiful clothes and changes diligently, without much makeup. It is rare to see such a delicate time, and Xu Haizhou's heart itch to see, really want to do something dangerous right now.

"Aren't you pretty before makeup?" Qiao Lu laughed teasingly and pushed him.

Xu Haizhou shook his head with a smile: "It's completely different and beautiful. Without makeup, you seem to have a kind of mother's brilliance. With makeup on, you seem to be just my wife, the kind that belongs to me completely, you understand? ?"

After two years of marriage, the relationship between the two is actually the same as that of an old husband and wife. This man's love story has not been spoken for a while, but listening to it now, it seems to be back to the state of the newlyweds two years ago.

Sure enough, once in a while, I still have to dress up carefully to add a little fun between husband and wife, it doesn't hurt, it's great.

Qiao Lu smiled sweetly, put her arms around his neck and pressed down: "From now on, we will rest every weekend, take An'an out to play, no matter where we go, as long as there are three of us, then I will put on makeup, put your father and son together Dress up nicely, okay?"

It is said that the money earned in the past year has been soft, the couple is busy with business, and neglects to enjoy life.

"Okay." Xu Haizhou gently pressed a kiss on the corner of her lips, "spend more time with you."

How busy is the business? As long as the store is open for one day, it will never be finished. It is still a serious matter to spend some time with my wife.

After finishing speaking, the man's slightly callused palm was gently placed on Qiao Lu's belly.

"By the way, we have been very diligent in the past two years, why is the little seed..."

Qiao Lu pushed the person away with a funny face: "Fuck you, I said resignation, isn't it because fate hasn't arrived yet, I'm so anxious."

Xu Haizhou hugged people from behind: "What's the rush, I'm not in a hurry, I'm just looking forward to it, you understand? I really want to know what kind of baby our baby will be."

"It's not bad anyway." Qiao Lu bent her lips, and a replica of Joan's female treasure appeared in her mind.

Xu Haizhou looks no worse than Ge Wenrong, so it makes sense that the child is also a beautiful treasure.

Well, it must be beautiful!

...

It was half an hour before the kindergarten ended. The couple rode on a bicycle and drove slowly to their destination.

Qiao Lu was very happy when talking and laughing on the road.

"Hey, let's go to the restaurant later. I just don't want to cook. Take An An to eat that roast leg of lamb. He likes that kind of fragrant barbecue."

Xu Haizhou heard the voice-over, and laughed out loud: "Are you greedy?"

Qiao Lu twisted his waist lightly: "What's wrong with me, do you want to take us with you?"

Getting to Xu Haizhou's itchy flesh, he couldn't stop laughing: "Take it with you! One plate is not enough to eat two plates, okay?"

In a coaxing tone, Qiao Lu glanced at the back of his head, closed her hands in satisfaction, and hugged his waist tightly to her face.

Finally, after turning around a small alley, you can reach the kindergarten in the factory area where Joan is located. Which one met two unexpected people on the way--

"Xiao Gao? Xiao Zhou!" After approaching, Qiao Lu saw the situation clearly, and shouted, "Hey, what are you two doing!"

Because it came so suddenly, the two men who were beating Xiao Gao didn't notice Xu Haizhou and were kicked away by him.

With a dull wail, the strong nodding man struggled up from the ground: "Fuck! Where did you meddle in your own business!"

As he said that, the thin man also got up, and the two of them were vicious, and they rushed over as if they were going to hit someone.

Qiao Lu took two steps back again and again, but seeing that Xu Haizhou was too strong, he picked up his bicycle and threw it on the heads of the two men.

Seeing this, where can I stand still and be beaten, turn around and run.

"Don't let me see you!" He said harshly...

Qiao Lu patted her chest and was still in shock, but she didn't care so much, and hurried up to help Xiao Zhou: "How is it, are you okay?"

"Joe, sister Qiao Lu..." Xiao Zhou shouted tremblingly with his head covered in blood.

Qiao Lu is now a big celebrity on Ziyuan Street. Everyone in Ziyuan Street doesn't know about Zilongfly. Naturally, they also know about Zilongfly's founders, Xu Haizhou and his wife.

So it's not uncommon for Xiao Zhou to know her.

Before Qiao Lu could say anything more, Xiao Zhou ran to the place where Xiao Gao was sitting slumped, crying and wailing, squatted down and hugged him: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry...Gao Xin, I'm sorry for you..."

"Don't cry, it's not your fault." Even though his facial features were blurred from the beating, he comforted his girlfriend. This Xiao Gao has deep roots in love...

One of the two was slightly bruised and bruised, and the other was seriously injured. The neighborhood is remote, and no one could be found for a while, so Xu Haizhou could only be sent to send Xiao Gao to the hospital for treatment. Qiao Lu helped Xiao Zhou slowly rush to the hospital.

When the two rushed to the emergency department, Xiao Gao was undergoing surgery there.

"So serious? Need surgery?"

Xu Haizhou came up to help Qiao Lu, and looked at Xiao Zhou: "Well, it seems that my arm was injured before, and it hurt again today, so..."

Before he finished speaking, Xiao Zhou couldn't take it anymore, covered his mouth and cried bitterly.

"It's all me, it's me, it's all my fault, it's my fault, I'm sorry for him, I'm sorry..."

Countless consecutive tortures made a strong girl like Xiao Zhou unable to restrain her emotions any longer and broke down.

In front of Qiao Lu who is not so familiar with him, he wept bitterly about the days after being raped by Qian Qiang.

Rather than saying that they are in dire straits, it is better to say that they are directly living in hell.

Although Qian Qiang had already been shot, before that, he violated Xiao Zhou and even broke Gao Xin's left hand...

Even so, the two lovers did not succumb to fate.

They are holding hands and forging ahead, and they are bound to fight against fate to the end, but in the end they are just a mayfly shaking the big tree, in vain.

There are only two old people in Gao Xin's family, grandfather and grandmother, and the whole family relies on his meager income from delivering letters.

Xiao Zhou's family has a large population, so she doesn't need her to take care of the family, but it is a patriarchal family. Parents hope that Xiao Zhou will marry into a rich family, but they never expect that their daughter will fall in love with a little postman who delivers letters.

After finally letting her go, Qian Qiang's incident happened again.

After Qian Qiang's death, his haunted soul lingered. His cronies thought that Qian Qiang would not have died if it hadn't been for Xiao Zhou.

Gao Xin's grandparents couldn't stand the harassment at first, and asked their grandson to break up with Xiao Zhou, even though the old couple loved Xiao Zhou, a good girl.

Gao Xin didn't want to, and persisted with her until today. He didn't expect that his ignorant tolerance couldn't move those little bastards. Instead, it got worse. Today, he almost died in...

"I can't take it anymore, I really can't take it anymore... We originally planned to get married at the end of the year, but I, I don't dare to do it now... As long as I don't break up with Gao Xin for a day, they will come to the door... They will come to make trouble, beat people, they can do anything..."

In fact, it is not always true to say how righteous those gangsters are. Most of them have personal grievances and take the opportunity to bully the small.

It happened that the two honest people, Xiao Zhou and Xiao Gao, let them bully them, so they felt the pleasure of being bullied, so they went to her, to him... At this time, if you are more stubborn, maybe the situation will get better.

Those kind of punks are masters who bully the weak and fear the hard.

Qiao Lu analyzed it this way in her heart, but looking at Xiao Zhou's current state... Forget it, let's wait until the mood calms down in a few days.

Sitting in the hospital corridor and comforting Xiao Zhou for a while, the couple suddenly remembered what was going on today.

"Oops, son!"

...

At around 5:30 in the afternoon, there were not many children left in the first class of the kindergarten for workers in the cotton spinning factory. Including Joan, there were only three children in the class.

A short-cut little boy was playing with toys on the table sullenly, and a round-faced little girl with braids sat in a row with Joe, muttering words all the time, forming a sharp contrast with the taciturn little guy.

The girl smiled and stretched out her hand to poke his face, tilted her head and asked, "Don't be sad, I feel like you are about to cry, what's there to cry about, my mother always comes to pick me up last, I'm used to it , I don't want to cry at all."

Joan sniffled, and actually didn't want to reply to her words, but when she thought of her parents, she retorted: "Our family is different, my parents promised me to be the first one, they won't lie ..."

"Then why haven't they come yet?" The little girl glanced at the kindergarten gate in confusion.

Joan raised her head and stared at her with wide eyes-it was already sad enough, do you have to poke someone's wound?

Just as he was about to reply, a familiar voice came from the door.

"An'an!"

"An'an."

"Mom-----" Xiao Douding finally swallowed down the tears, and burst out again: "Woooooooo--"

"Mom, Dad, many children have been taken away by their parents, only me, only me... Woohoo, mom..."

Originally he was supposed to be the happiest child, but suddenly he became the loneliest child.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry An'an, Mom and Dad originally came half an hour early, but on the way, they encountered bad guys who bullied the postman brother. He is the postman brother who often delivers letters to our house and grandparents from the north. Do you remember? Dad just rescued brother I went, so I wasted time, I'm sorry, An'an."

"I'm sorry, son." Xu Haizhou also acted ashamed, squatting down and kissing the little guy's tear-stained cheek.

The tears at the end of Joan's eyes stopped abruptly, and he even hiccupped because he stopped too eagerly.

"What?" While rubbing his eyes, he opened his mouth in disbelief: "Really, really? Dad beat the bad guy, Dad saved the postman brother?"

His father... just became a hero?

Chapter 84

"Really, Ann, when did mom give up her promise? Dad did be a great hero just now.

Joanne's eyes suddenly lit up and held Xu Haizhou's hand: "-Dad is so awesome!"

Originally, I planned to cry a child, but now my attention was attracted away, and I kept pulling Xu Haizhou to ask endlessly.

Before leaving, Qiao Lu asked the head teacher of the freshman class about Joanne's status at school today.

"Mr. Qi, how is our An'an doing today?"

The head teacher is a kind-looking middle-aged woman under the age of 40. When she looks at you, she always looks smiling and affinity.

He looked down at Joanne, who was cheerful and active in front of his parents, and then looked at Qiao Lu. Mr. Qi's eyes flashed by with an amazing look.

"It's very good. Although I don't like to talk to people, I'm very obedient. It's good to be quiet and quiet. If only I were more lively."

Mr. Qi thought Joanne was a very uncompersonal child, but before the beginning of school, Joanne's parents told her that their children were very rejective to kindergarten. They had only studied in kindergarten for more than half a month before, and it was not until he was five years old that they returned to school, so they also understood their children's character. .

Qiao Lu bent his lips slightly and stroked his son's hair with a smile: "Take your time. Our An'an's performance has improved a lot today."

The little guy shyly huddled behind Joe Lu and looked at Mr. Qi with his eyes wide open.

Mr. Qi is better than Mr. Liu from the silk reeling factory. She is very gentle and speaks delicately. The key is not to be fierce.

So although he is a little sad at the beginning of school today, he is much happier than in the kindergarten of the silk reeling factory two years ago, and because he has received a lot of love from his parents in the past two years, his mood is different, so naturally it is not difficult to collapse.

Qiao Lu: "An An, see you to the teacher. We're going home."

Joanne grabbed his mother's clothes in one hand and waved to Mr. Qi in the other hand: "Goodbye, teacher~"

Mr. Qi smiled with the folds in his eyes: "Goodbye, Joanne. See you tomorrow."

Turning around, twisting his little buttocks, pulling up my parents' hands and jumping out of kindergarten.

All the way to the street, Joanne's worshipping eyes had never left Xu Haizhou: "Dad, how did you kick it? Is the bad guy like the bad guy in Huo Yuanjia, kicked away, and then lay on the ground crying and screaming?

Scream? I thought it was a wolf, but I still screamed.

Xu Haizhou laughed low, pinched his little hand, soft and a little hot: "Yes, almost."

The little guy held his heart in his hands and looked at him more and more admiring: "Dad is so awesome. Dad, I want to learn martial arts from you."

Xu Haizhou laughed: "You are still young now. Dad will take you to exercise first. When you are done, you will teach you martial arts when you grow to eight or nine years old."

"Okay, let's start exercising today!"

The little guy was about to leave the school gate, and the little guy thought of it consciously and urgently tightened his parents' hands: "Ah! My schoolbag!"

"Wait for me here. I'll get it back." Jolu hurried back to get his son's schoolbag.

The little girl who had interacted with Joanne before saw Qiao Lu running in in in a hurry. She immediately guessed what she meant and handed Joanne's schoolbag with a smile: "Here, this is Joanne's schoolbag. He forgot to take it."

"Thank you, little sister." Qiao Lu was shocked and happy, secretly said that the girl was quite smart.

"You're welcome." After saying that, the little girl asked her very familiarly, "Are you Joanne's mother?" Auntie, you are so beautiful.

Qiao Lu was stunned for a second, and then touched the top of her hair with a smile: "You are also cute. Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

After sending Joe Lu away, the little girl continued to sit on the bench and wait patiently for her parents to pick her up from school.

Halfway through, Qiao Lu couldn't help looking back and looking at it a few more times and laughed: "Oh, Haizhou, look at that child is so good. My parents haven't picked him up for so long. I won't cry or make trouble."

"Mom, I don't cry or make trouble." Joanne's invitation is authentic.

Qiao Lu pinched his face and smiled, "Yes, you just feel sad for a moment. You didn't cry, did you?"

The little guy took a brisk step and nodded, "Well, I'm just a little sad, but when I see you, I'm not sad."

Xu Haizhou bent down to pick up and put him in the back seat of the car. After sitting on the car with long legs, he turned around and shouted, "An'an, hold me tightly."

The little guy immediately rushed over, and the other hand greeted to the left, "Dad, I hold tightly, Mom, come up quickly."

Xu Haizhou did not directly take the mother and son to the hotel for dinner. First, he went to Nanhu Home to see the decoration progress of the new house.

When he got out of the car, Joanne ran into the gate of the community like a sword out of the sheath. As he ran, he looked back at his parents and his parents. He kept greeting, "Dad, hurry up!" Mom, hurry up!"

"Is it so exciting to see the new house?"

Go up and scratch his chin.

The little guy squinted for a while and took Qiao Lu's hand and pulled it to the corridor: "Mom, we haven't been here for many days. What's the new house like?"

He has seen the soft decoration design drawings painted by his mother. The colored one with a watercolor pen is beautiful and elegant! I can't wait to see what the physical object looks like!

"I haven't been here for two weeks. I guess it's a big change." As he spoke, a family of three had reached the third floor.

The new house is 301, and there is a 302 next door. It is said that the head of the household just moved in a year ago. After decorating for so long, Qiao Lu has never met this neighbor. I guess it is the kind of person who left early and returned late to business.

The decoration team found by Xu Haizhou is quite reliable. The new house for Li Yu and his wife was decorated.

Although it hasn't been there for half a month, the process of the decoration team has fallen behind at all. What should be done has been done seriously. The most basic work of painting walls and laying the floor has been carefully completed. Even if there is no furniture, you can roughly see how beautiful the decoration will be in the future.

The most unique is the place where the living room and the balcony transition. It is arched, and the doors are not installed, but only curtains are used as partitions. The outer balcony is surrounded by glass, which is transparent and beautiful, unlike the most common iron anti-theft windows nowadays.

After the overall decoration of the hard decoration, the carpenters have begun to polish Qiao Lu's customized wardrobe, which is also a carpenter recommended by Li Yu and his two.

In fact, Tian Jianzhong's father was a carpenter. The reason why he didn't look for him was that Qiao Lu didn't plan to tell outsiders about buying a new house. He simply found another carpenter to avoid some troubles.

I walked around the new house. After the wardrobe and cabinets were ready, you can buy furniture to move in, but before that, you need to open the window for ventilation for at least a month.

Nowadays, furniture is not like formaldehyde overflow in later generations, so it does not need to be ventilated for too long.

After seeing the new house, the family of three rushed to the hotel to prepare dinner with satisfaction.

Before buying a house, Xu Haizhou's mind was very simple, just to give his wife and children a comfortable living environment, and then to satisfy his wife's wishes.

Until now, when I saw that their family of three was so beautifully decorated, I was shocked to realize how correct the decision was at the beginning.

"Haizhou, we should work harder to make money in the past two years and try to buy more houses in the best part of the city, and the value will appreciate in the future."

"Evaluation?" Xu Haizhou looked at her with slight doubt.

Qiao Lu nodded, "Well, if you don't understand, you can inquire about the real estate situation in Hong Kong. The real estate there is very mature. If nothing unexpected happens, the mainland will also move in the same direction as the Hong Kong market."

Although I don't know how Qiao Lu learned about the situation in Hong Kong, who told her?

The point is that your wife's words should be paid attention to: "Okay, I'll learn about it then."

...

When he passed by the grocery store home, Jolu promised her son to reward him with jujube paste rolls, because he bravely went to school today and was obedient at school.

It's still the non-staple food restaurant where Song Qingping works. There are no guests in the store at this time, and Zhou Liran, who is standing in front of the counter, looks very eye-catching.

"Hello, comrade, how much is a bag of peach cake?"

Song Qingping pointed to the two piles of peach crisps with different weights under the counter: "Two pieces of a large bag and one or three pieces of a small bag. Which one do you want?"

"How many peach crisps are there in the big bag, and how many more pieces are there in the small bag?" It's not clear. It seems that the family is usually very tight.

About to get off work, Song Qingping was in a good mood and patiently explained, "There are 16 peach crisps for a catty of a big bag, and 8 peach crispy for half a catty of a small bag. It depends on whether you want to buy more or less. If you give it away, I suggest you buy a bigger one.

For such a poor person, buying peach pastry is usually used for others. Song Qingping is a personal essence, and how can't you see it?

After saying that, Xiao Zhou took out a few crumpled woolen tickets from his trouser pocket, counted them again and again, and struggled for a long time before making up his mind: "Big bag."

"Two pieces." I took her the peach cake on the counter.

After receiving the money, Song Qingping noticed the family of three who had just entered the store, and her eyes immediately became cheerful: "Ah, Qiao An's little baby is here. Did you come with your parents today? What do you want to buy?"

"Auntie! Mom promised to buy me jujube paste rolls!" And you can buy two bags, one for school and one for home!

"Oh, your mother is so kind to you. She buys jujube rolls again." Song Qingping skillfully took out a bag of jujube puree rolls from under the counter, gently raised her arm, and handed it off the counter: "Here, can you hold it?"

The little guy tried his best to put his feet and held the bottom of the oil paper bag in his little hand: "Auntie, you can put it away. I can."

Song Qingping slowly put down the oil paper bag and found that compared with last year, Qiao An's chassis this year was quite stable, and her toes were not shaking at all, which was stable.

I've really grown up.

Hearing the sound, Xiao Zhou turned around and said in surprise, "Sister Qiao Lu!"

When the couple looked at each other and smiled, they saw Xiao Zhou hurried forward and handed the peach cake: "I was saying I would go to your house to find you. Here you."

"What should I do for me?" Joe Lu looked stunned.

Xiao Zhou smiled and tried his best to stuff the peach cake into the palm of her hand, for fear that she didn't want it.

"Thanks to you, I don't know how to repay Gao Xin. I want to buy some peach cake for your child." She was short of money and couldn't afford expensive ones. It happened that Qiao Lu had a child at home, so she bought some peach pastry suitable for all ages as a thank you.

"Sister, why did you send peach cakes to my mother?" Joanne held two bags of jujube puree rolls and asked puzzledly.

Joanne still understands the truth of meritorious service.

That is to say, there is no free lunch in the world. If anyone gives you free things, it must have a different purpose!

Such a soft and cute little little one made Xiao Zhou Xin melted, and gently touched the top of his hair.

"Your parents have helped me a lot this afternoon, so I want to send some pastry to thank them." Xiao Zhou explained it carefully to the child.

"Is it my father who is busy driving away the bad guys?" Joanne asked naively with his big misty eyes.

Xiao Zhou was a little surprised and stunned: "Yes, do you know that?"

The little guy nodded softly: "Well, I know, they told me. My parents were supposed to be the first to pick me up from school, but they came to pick me up very late, and I almost cried. But my mother said that because they saw bad people on the way, they had to drive them away, so they came late. It was not intentional."

He is not a very unreasonable child, so he is no longer angry.

"My God, how old is this child? It's really quick to talk to the little one." Song Qingping's colleagues looked at Qiao An with great interest.

Song Qingping laughed and said, "It seems to be four years old, or five years old?" Anyway, this child is so smart that he has been raised by his parents.

"What a good boy. Take it. I bought it for you." Zhou Liran looked at Joanne more and more gently.

"Thank you, sister." Joanne readily accepted.

Before leaving, Xiao Zhou whispered to Qiao Lu, "Sister Qiao Lu, can you pay back the medical expenses in two days?"

Qiao Lu nodded generously, "Yes, it's okay. Our family is not in a hurry to use the money. I'll pay me back when you have it."

"Thank you, thank you."

Xiao Zhou was envious when he saw the family of three leave.

If only I could have a good baby like Joanne in the future.

Looking forward to it, when will the happy day belonging to her and Gao Xin come?

...

When Qiao An came home, he shared the peach cake sent by Sister Zhou with his friends, and by the way, he told everyone the story of Xu Haizhou as a hero.

The children listened with relish one by one, and even encouraged Joanne to call his father, specifically how to kick the bad guys away. If it was like the protagonist in Huo Yuanjia, it would be so cool!

The stupid son really went there. At that time, Xu Haizhou was helping Qiao Lu in the kitchen and was pulled out by him crying or laughing.

"An'an's father is here!" The children screamed.

"Reintroduce my heroic father to everyone!" Pooh - this children's play is really good.

Joanne happily held Xu Haizhou in front of everyone happily.

The lord was also infected by the lively atmosphere and looked at the father and son curiously.

Qiao Lu didn't know what was easy to talk about kicking a bad guy. He was all the same as talking to everyone for dinner. Joanne waved goodbye to the children.

"What are you talking about? I haven't heard several shouts to you."

"Mom, I'm talking to my friends about my heroic father~"

Qiao Lu scratched his chin and glanced at Xu Haizhou teasingly.

Emotions: Did this man go outside to listen to compliments?

"Hero Dad? Did you give Dad a nickname so soon?" Jolu is funny.

"It's not a nickname, it's called a title." He still understands the difference.

Poof--

"It's not a big person, and I know a lot of words." It's like sperm.

...

"Yo, college students are going to school to pack their bags?"

It turned out to be lively outside. It turned out that Liu Xiaohong was packing her son packing and preparing for college. The child rushed to the train at 8 a.m. tomorrow and began the exercise today, which can amuse everyone.

People are energetic at happy events. Mother and son will never see the original sword tension. The smile on Liu Xiaohong's face. Oh, the folds that smile can kill the fly.

"That's right. School starts in two days. I'm familiar with it in advance." Liu Xiaohong said.

"Is it in the province next door? It will arrive in five or six hours by train.

The aunt of the Tian family is so envious: "It's promising, sister. When you read it in the future, you can enjoy happiness!"

Fang Youwei played extraordinaryly in the college entrance examination. Not only did art get the third place in the city, but also his cultural score was also 30 points higher than last year!

I got the Academy of Fine Arts in the next province and chose the costume design, which surprised Qiao Lu.

Qiao Lu also told him jokingly that when you finish reading it in four years, she may have the money to open a factory. If you can't find a job, come to her.

These days, college students are all real trainers. If they can recruit such talents, the development of the factory will be smoother in the future.

Everyone teased her: "Now college students' jobs are all distributed!" Why can't you find a job?"

Qiao Lu suddenly woke up and patted his head awkwardly: "Yes, I forgot this."

However, Fang Youwei looked at her seriously and said, "Sister Qiao Lu, don't worry, I won't forget your kindness."

Qiao Lu waved his hand and said, "It's okay. It's not a kindness. You study hard and repay your mother. It's the best reward for me."

Fang Youwei's eyes are unprecedentedly firm.

Chapter 85

It often rains in autumn. The sticky water wets the whole town. The temperature is getting lower and lower. It is the coolest in the morning and evening. The cold wind roars, and you can wear gloves for cycling.

At 5:30, the fiercest afterglow between heaven and earth is slowly extinguished the light.

In the western room, Fang Youwei had dinner with his mother and his grandmother. Two simple vegetarian dishes and a stack of pickles, with a large pot of nests, are not delicious, but they can fill your stomach.

"School starts the day after tomorrow. You break up with that girl who sets up a stall. When I go to college in the future, I can't find any excellent girls. After eating, Liu Xiaohong suddenly said something like this.

Fang Youwei didn't say anything and bit the nest in silence.

It's a little hard and a little astringent. Today's nest doesn't seem to have fermented well.

"I'm talking to you. Do you hear me?" Chopsticks knocked on the edge of the bowl dissatisfiedly to remind him.

After recovering from nonsense, Fang You subconsciously replied, "Well, I know."

"Just know." Seeing her son obedient and having a lot of happy events recently, Liu Xiaohong is still very beautiful.

Liu Xiaohong smiled and picked up a chopstick and shredded cabbage for her mother-in-law: "Mom, our mother will enjoy happiness in a few years. Didn't you hear Qiao Lu say that the monthly salary in the office is equivalent to my two or three months of work! We have 98th place in the province in art achievements. It's awesome.

Grandma Feng was old and didn't work well. She simply knocked off all her dentures. At this time, the vegetable meridians stuck in her teeth and couldn't see it. She could only take them off. She went out to the wellside and washed it with water before she put it on and went back to the house to continue eating.

As he walked, he said, "It's promising. Your father, your grandfather, your uncle and second uncle... It's not in vain."

After saying that, Grandma Feng looked at her grandson and continued, "The milk is not looking forward to. I just want to wait for you to get married and have a baby, and the milk can calm down and find your father..."

Liu Xiaohong glanced at her angrily, "Mom, what are you talking about? You are a long life of 100 years. Don't say unlucky."

Grandma Feng smiled and stopped talking.

In the past, Fang Youwei liked to listen to his mother and grandma chat the most often. At this time, he listened to it in his ears and only felt very annoyed.

After finishing the meal quickly, he got up and left the house. It was so fast that Liu Xiaohong didn't even have time to call him.

He kept running out of the alley, aimless and walking his legs like a walking corpse.

"Do you do it?"

Fang Youwei looked up and saw Yu Fan at a glance.

"Why are you here?" He just came out, which is a coincidence.

The sun that sets to the west will be sprinkled on Yu Fan's face and sprinkled with an orange luster.

As she came to him, the light seemed to be the last light, and finally entered the shadow under the eaves and completely disappeared.

Seeing him, Yu Fan was obviously happy and faintly excited.

Except in front of Fang Youwei, when did she laugh so happily?

"Hey! I was thinking about how to spend you, but I didn't expect you to send it to your door automatically."

With a teasing smile on his face, his beautiful eyebrows shook his eyelashes and blinked uncontrollably.

Yu Fan was in a good mood. He didn't notice that Fang Youwei's mood was wrong, so he just smiled.

One hand carried a plastic bag, which was heavy, as if he had put countless things. The other hand was empty and poked him in the face: "Silly? Take it quickly. I bought it for you.

Fang Youwei realized that she was carrying a large bag of things in her hand and took it in a daze.

Unprepared, a large bag of heavyness, like carrying a bag of 20 kilograms of stones, fell directly from his hand and hit it to the ground.

"Hahaha--" Yu Fan smiled briskly, laughing like a crisp bell, teasing him: "It's time to exercise. I can't carry such something, tut."

"For me? What is it?" Carry it hard and put it on the ground.

Yu Fan still joked in a joking tone, and the street lamp shined her eyes: "College students, I'm going to college soon. I bought you some daily necessities."

Seriously, Fang Youwei has lived for 18 years. For the first time he saw such a huge plastic bag, he felt so big that he could put the little cutie of the Qiao Lu family in.

Thinking nonsense, Yu Fan didn't think it was troublesome. He also took out the things in the plastic bag. There were so many promising eyes that they didn't know where to glance.

"Here, shampoo, Weinabao, I've been using this brand. It's easy to use."

"Two towels, pure cotton, one to wipe your body after taking a shower, and the other to wipe your face. Don't fool around. Love to be cleaner."

"This, slippers, a pair of cotton sandals. There are also two toothbrushes. Change them every half semester. Don't save hygiene. Oh, by the way, this."

"I bought you two sets of personal clothes and pajamas. Although I didn't measure your specific height and weight, my eye test is almost the same." Spread it out to cover Fang Youwei's body and compare it. "It's okay. Whether it's big or small, you must wear it for me."

"Well, I bought everything you like. The only drawback is that it's a little heavy, but it doesn't matter. Exercise."

Yu Fan usually doesn't talk much, and he can even say that he is a little "cold", but now he is like an old mother.

"Enough, you bought too much." After saying that, his eyes were full of water.

Fortunately, it's not dawn now, otherwise, it would be really embarrassing.

Yu Fan still didn't recognize the depression in his tone: "Is there much? I want to buy it at the last minute. If I prepare it a few days in advance, I can prepare another pocket for you.

Fang You stretched out his arm and casually picked up a bottle of shampoo. Although he was a man and didn't know much about toiletries, he knew from the packaging and name that it was expensive.

I looked and looked at it over and over again, rubbed the bottle carefully, and my heart was full of taste.

"Is it very expensive?" The tone was mixed with heartache.

The money for these things is earned by her hard work of setting up stalls. She has always been like this and generous to him.

"It's expensive, but I never buy cheap goods, you know." Seeing that there was no one around, Yu Fan put his feet, pulled down his neck, and kissed the corners of his mouth. "I like you, I just want to treat you well, so I just want to buy you expensive one. Can't you?"

The fragrance of gardenia lingers in the nose, and Fang Youwei's cheeks are slightly warm.

Since the art exam, the two of them have rarely met, let alone so intimate.

And she has always taken the initiative to do this kind of thing.

"Okay, as long as you like it, but..." he sighed, "It's better to save money. In case you have a headache and brain fever in the future, it's money to get sick and hospitalized."

"Okay, I don't like to hear you say these dejecting words." Shawing his hand, Yu Fan took a hard bite on the cheek.

Occasionally, a few people pass by sporadic pass by in the alley. Only by such a bold behavior can you pounce on your heart.

"You know, I never like to think about the future. No matter what happens, I just want to be happy now, and talk about the future."

He was silent for a long time but still didn't say anything, but looked at her quietly.

Yu Fan finally felt that there was something wrong with him: "Are you free now? I haven't eaten yet."

"I just ate it." Fang Youwei said.

Yu Fan's smile solidified at the corners of his mouth: "It's okay. I'll eat it myself later."

Seeing that he was still indifferent, curled his lips: "Boyfriend, are you speechless? I'm leaving if I have nothing to do?"

Yu Fan turned around and walked two steps. The teenager didn't move. He walked out four or five steps. He was finally in a hurry.

"Yu Fan!"

He seemed to be thinking about the wording for a long time and took his face seriously: "My mother knows about us."

Yu Fan was stunned. She really didn't expect it: "When did you know? Then, what did you say?

Fang Youwei: "I learned last year. I also changed the art examination because of this matter... In short, it was a little complicated, and I didn't tell her who you were in the end."

Yu Fan bit his lips and twisted his eyebrows entangled into a ball: "It's better not to tell who can accept me like this... Well, don't talk about it anyway."

"Okay." He nodded and still wanted to stop talking.

"What's your expression? Is there anything else you want to say?" Because she was close, she could still see the sadness on his face.

After looking at her for a long time, Fang Youwei smiled bitterly: "My mother said... Let me break with you and go to college to find a college student as a partner."

In a word, it directly destroyed Yu Fan's good mood.

He sneered and put his arms around his chest: "So what? Do you want to tell me to break up?"

The tone is as cold as cold as cold.

"No." Fang Youwei panicked and pressed her shoulder with firm eyes: "What I want to say is that although I may meet better female classmates in college, I only like you."

"Yu Fan, wait for me. When I finish my studies and find a job, we can... I will officially introduce you to my mother and my milk."

The more you talk about it, the more inflated the tone of Fang Youwei is becoming more and more incendable.

Yu Fan's eyes were as deep as the sea and stared at him.

"Yes, I'll just ask you one word."

The two looked at each other silently, and finally Yu Fan asked a question.

Fang Youwei: "You ask."

"Have you ever thought about our future from the first day I talked to?"

Fang Youwei's eyes flashed and squeezed his lips: "I haven't thought much about it. Occasionally, I can't think about it, but... I can't think of the result, but... I want to be nice to you."

"Okay, I see." Yu Fan smiled and pointed to the deep alley behind him, "It's getting dark. Go back. I'll work harder to make money these days and save some money. I'll buy a train ticket to your university to find you."

Fang Youwei was in a complicated mood and his voice was hoarse: "Yu Fan, I really like you."

"I see. Go back quickly." Yu Fan smiled and urged him.

A crow slid over the treetops, and the teenager's thin figure gradually disappeared into the darkness.

...

Some people are happy and some are sad.

After the hard decoration of the new house in Nanhu Jiayuan is completed, the couple take An'an to see the new house every Sunday.

Looking at the new house turning into what they like little by little, they were so excited that they had insomnia.

Creamy white wall, light wood floor, small area of spring green as a streamlined embellishment of the wall. The kitchen is separated by glass doors, which is definitely the most fashionable design these days.

Glass sliding doors were still very expensive in the 1980s. The producers worked hard and made them to make them much better than Joe Lu expected.

Occasionally, a neighbor passed by and looked into the room. At a glance, he was attracted by the unique design.

The upstairs neighbor came over to have a look. Later, somehow, the neighbors downstairs also came to observe. Qiao Lu once thought that her house had become a model room.

It's also good. I have recognized the neighbors of the whole building in just two weeks. Although their house has already been renovated, I can still find a lot of decoration topics with Qiao Lu.

For example, where is the furniture better? Should flowers be planted or vegetables on the balcony... And several old aunts who like Joanne discuss parenting with Qiao Lu.

I haven't lived in yet. It's funny to get a familiar face with my neighbor first.

In early October, the hard decoration was all completed, and Qiaolu's family brought a mop broom to the new house to clean up and prepare for furniture.

After a while, the decorator came with a camera.

Chapter 86

"I knew that your family of three was here today." It's customary to have Sunday.

"Oh, your little baby is also helping with the work. That's great." The owner's wife of the decoration team poked a triangular paper hat on Joanne's head and smiled.

"Yes, children have to develop their ability to work from an early age." Joe Lu also smiled.

After a few greetings, the owner's wife of the decoration team discussed with Qiao Lu whether she could take a few photos and go back as an advertising campaign.

After thinking about it, Jolu agreed, but only let them pat part of the living room and kitchen, and other places were not allowed to shoot.

It didn't take long. After shooting in five minutes, I said goodbye.

The family of three continued to clean, and even the ceiling fell in the corners, which made people half exhausted.

Looking at the spotless, clean and spacious new house, Qiao Lu didn't mention how beautiful it was.

After a short break, he quickly pulled Joanne to the second bedroom opposite the master bedroom.

"Look, An'an, this is the room prepared for you by your mother. It's blue. Do you like it?"

The house has a total of 90 square meters, two small bedrooms, a large master bedroom, a kitchen, one bathroom and a balcony, which is an excellent condition in this era.

The second bedroom is not large, 12 or 13 square meters, decorated with a childlike blue tone, and even the cabinet is painted with a layer of light blue paint.

Joanne squeezed his mouth, suddenly clenched Qiao Lu's hand and said uneasily, "Mom, is this my own room?"

"Yes." Joe Lu smiled.

Joanne, who was quite happy, was a little less happy: "Can we move in later?"

Qiao Lu laughed: "I said I wanted to move into a new house immediately, but now what's wrong?"

"I want to sleep in the same room with my mother." If you move into a new house, you have to sleep alone.

Qiao Lu hooked his lips and said, "What are you afraid of? Mom promises you to let you sleep in the same room with us before you are 6 years old?"

"Really?" Joanne broke his fingers.

He is five years old now, and he is still one year to six years old, and there are 365 days a year...

It seems not bad.

"Can I still sleep with you after I'm six years old?" The little guy got an inch in another foot.

Jolu thought for a moment: "Uh-huh... Occasionally, not for a long time."

"All right." I'm also content. At least occasionally I'm in a bad mood, and I can also ask to sleep with my mother.

When he returned home happily and began to prepare lunch, Xu Haizhou suddenly said to Qiao Lu, "I've recently wanted to ask someone to help me see the store."

"What's the matter? Neither of them can be busy?" Jolu is puzzled.

Xu Haizhou shook his head and said, "Li Hongjun has found a partner. Now he is in love with lesbians. How can he talk about it if he doesn't give him a holiday?"

You can't talk in the store every day, can you? That's funny.

"And let alone invite one of our current turnover, it's not a burden to invite two. Just take more time to accompany you."

It turns out that there is also his own reason. This man is in good care of his family.

Qiao Lu smiled sweetly and thought of Li Hongjun again.

A ten thousand-year-old bachelor actually found a partner? I don't know what kind of lesbians are. I'm quite curious to come to Qiao Lu.

Then he smiled and said, "Yes, find someone quickly. If you find it, let him fall in love. For the salesperson... it's better to find a sharp-minded and flexible mind... But pay attention to it, don't look for the greasy one.

Don't be flexible and cautious people. Although Li Hongjun is sometimes unconscient, he can still be stunned when he is doing business.

"Okay, I know."

Not only let Xu Haizhou look for it, but also ask the neighbors nearby to help find it. It's better to be educated. If not, it depends on whether he is strong or not.

Everyone scrambled to introduce the shop assistant to Qiao Lu and his wife. It took almost three days, but neither husband and wife liked it.

About eighta nine people were inspected, and no one was so slapped and shouted.

If the salesperson values face, how can he make money?

Sure enough, even in the golden age everywhere, not everyone can get rich when the opportunity is handed in front of you.

The next day, the sky was clear, and Xiao Gao held a vegetable basket and carefully entered the courtyard. When Qiao Lu saw her, he thought she was also here to apply for a clerk.

But think about her job, maybe she came to pay off her medical expenses?

Xiao Zhou's eyes were red. Obviously, he cried before he came, but when he saw Qiao Lu, he smiled.

"How are you doing? Is Xiao Gao feeling better?" Qiao Lu brought her a stool and greeted her.

Xiao Zhou thanked, shook his head and said, "My hands are disabled, and the work is gone. The leader won't let him do it anymore. I'm afraid that something will happen again..."

The two of them were tangled by gangsters. Now there is nothing they don't know about the whole Ziyuan Street, and there are also enthusiastic people to help. As a result, every time someone comes up to help, the little gangsters oil their feet and escaped faster than leopards.

"Ah? This...is a sudden." I'm out of work. What to eat and drink?

The conditions were already difficult.

Qiao Lu was surprised. Xiao Zhou said sadly, "Sister Qiao Lu, I want to ask, can make clothes here?"

"Do you want to make clothes?" It turned out that he was not a clerk. Qiao Lu nodded with a smile: "Yes, come to me to register. You can take the materials back and do it."

"Can I do it by hand?" Xiao Zhou scratched his face awkwardly: "I got a certificate with Gao Xin last week, and now I have moved to his house. There is no sewing machine at home, so..."

Have you received the certificate? I said in the hospital before that I didn't dare to get the certificate.

The little couple have no courage to deal with outsiders, but their love inside is firm.

Joe Lu raised his eyebrows and slowed down: "Handmade? It's not impossible, but you still have to go to work. The quality of our purple dragonflies is so high that we can't finish it in a day.

"It's okay. I don't have a job now. I can have a lot of time to make clothes. Even by handicrafts, I can make one or two pieces a day." Xiao Zhou pointed to a dress spread out on the Qiao Lu sewing machine: "That kind of skirt, right? I can do it very proficiently. Before I got married, I often helped my brother and sister make clothes at my mother's house.

Qiao Lu's attention was separated by the previous sentence and said in surprise, "You don't have a job? Didn't you hear that you worked in a bank before?

Xiao Zhou smiled awkwardly: "I resigned. Qian Qian Qiang's matter had a great impact on me and my work unit. I just resigned. Anyway, Gao Xin also said it didn't matter."

Xiao Zhou's work was forced by gangsters. Several people had something to do with her unit. Even if they were driven away by the security guard every time, it always had an impact. Who could continue to work without the strange eyes of his colleagues?

In a word, Xiao Zhou can't do it. Her psychological endurance is far less than that of her apparent strength.

Slowly, she began to be depressed, and Gao Xin didn't want to see her dull and supported her to resign.

You know, he doesn't have a job now. If Xiao Zhou quits, there will really be no financial resources in his family!

I don't know how the couple discussed it. Anyway, Xiao Zhou quit his job and then came to Qiao Lu.

She sighed in her heart, but it was difficult for Jolu to show too much pity for her.

Young man, whoever wants to lose face, otherwise he doesn't wipe his tears when he sees her, won't he want to be a decent person?

"Okay, then you can do it." Qiao Lu gave her two days of cloth, "Mice one to show me first. If you can, continue."

"Okay, okay, thank you, Sister Qiao Lu!"

Qiao Lu took Xiao Zhou to the gate of the courtyard and found that Gao Xin was waiting for her outside.

It is still the 28-bar bicycle. The left hand is completely scrapped and hung weakly on both sides of the body. The faucet can only be supported by one right hand.

To be honest, it's dangerous.

But what can I do? This is the only means of transportation they have and the most valuable thing in the family.

Seeing his wife and Qiao Lu, Xiaogao's face burst into a bright smile and waved, "Sister Qiao Lu."

After a few greetings, the young couple said goodbye and went home. Before leaving, Qiao Lu asked Xiao Zhou again:

"By the way, are the gangsters still looking for you recently?"

Xiao Zhou shook his head and laughed at himself: "I didn't come to make trouble when I knew I resigned. Maybe I saw that I had a miserable life. I disdained to bother me."

What Qian Qiang's bastard caused made the little girl suffer. Alas, she really died and was uneasy.

"Don't be timid, don't be afraid of them. If you come back, you will learn from me, move a bicycle, or hold hands-to-hand tools to scare them. That kind of person bullies the weak and is afraid of hard. The more you give in, the more arrogant he will be. So don't be afraid, beat him!"

One sentence was full of fighting spirit and ignited Gao Xin's passion.

"Okay, Sister Qiao Lu, we'll listen to you." Gao Xin's eyes flashed with tears and a hoarse voice.

With a sigh, Qiao Lu patted Xiao Zhou on the shoulder: "Do it well. Try to save money to buy a sewing machine, and you can make more money in the future."

Qiao Lu turned around and pointed to the backyard: "Wu Guifang, do you know? She is also a full-time wife who doesn't have a job. She uses a sewing machine to help me make clothes every day and guarantee the minimum price by four yuan a day.

Xiao Zhou and Xiao Gao all sighed and covered their mouths: "Such high?"

Qiao Lu squinted and said, "Yes, so you work hard. You don't do a good job worse than you work."

"Uh-huh!" Xiao Zhou was instantly full of energy, and his eyes flashed with a light of hope: "Thank you, Sister Qiao Lu!"

...

In October, the autumn tiger opened its blood basin and ravaged the world. Finally, it survived until late October. After a heavy rain, the temperature finally slowly dropped.

The decoration is in the final stage, and it will take a waste of time to decorate the furniture.

Qiao Lu also had to prepare for the autumn new model to be put on the shelves in November. There were a lot of things to do, and he was very busy, so he simply handed over the work of clothing quality supervisor to Wu Guifang.

The whole courtyard has the best relationship with Qiao Lu, and the most reliable person must be her.

Wu Guifang agreed to pay two yuan a day without thinking about it.

That is to say, she only needs to take a little time to make clothes every day to check the quality of the clothes, and you can get two yuan for free. How can she refuse such a relaxed and good job?

Wu Guifang was happy. Qiao Lu finally didn't have to do anything himself. It was much easier and win-win.

...

At the end of October, I began to put large pieces of furniture. After setting it up, I took time for a family of three to come to the new house for cleaning. Finally, the ants moved a little by little. After filling the new house, you can move in later!

Today, Li Hongjun took his partner to visit Nanhu Home. The lesbian is a timid and shy little girl.

Wearing a simple jacket, two slender braids hanging around his ears, and two small plastic daisies tied on the braids.

Looking at the eighteen or nineteen-year-old, with big eyes and thin eyebrows, small skeleton, and looks particularly thin. The appearance is not bad, 10 points and 6 points, and it should be seven or eight points if you put on makeup and dress up.

"Her name is Zou Yinghua." After saying that, he pointed to the couple of Qiao Lu and said, "Yinghua, you are young. Call her Sister Qiao Lu and Brother Xu."

The little girl nodded obediently, "Well, Brother Xu, Sister Qiao Lu."

Where can I find such a good lesbian? Joe Lu looked at him teasingly.

"Come on, sit down." Joe Lu looked at it and quickly greeted them to settle down.

The buttocks fell heavily on the sofa, soft and elastic. Li Hongjun's eyes were shining, and his palm repeatedly pressed on the cushion under his buttocks: "What kind of bench is this? It's really comfortable. Hey, it can also play. Yinghua, try it quickly."

After saying that, he took the little girl's arm and pulled it to the sofa and weighed down heavily.

It was really soft. Zou Yinghua's little body actually bounced with the action of sitting down.

"Comfortable?" Li Hongjun asked her with a smile.

Zou Yinghua flirted shyly and nodded, "Well, that's awesome."

She has never seen such a stool, but is this really a bench? Why is it so big? It seems that you can sleep.

Looking back on the magnificent gate of the community I just saw, the beautiful and elegant name of the community... Ah, Brother Xu and his wife will not be the origin of a big boss and leader, right?

These days, it is absolutely impossible for ordinary people to have luxurious furniture such as a sofa in their homes. Not to mention whether there is any furniture at home, I have never seen it since I was a child.

The little guy took off his shoes happily and jumped on the sofa. Li Hongjun fished someone and rubbed them in his arms for a while.

"Little baby, you are so happy. My uncle's childhood is not as comfortable as yours. He lives in a beautiful house, changes new clothes every month, and loves your parents so much."

Joanne tilted his head and said in a crisp voice: "Uncle, come on, so that your future baby can also live in a beautiful big house."

"Hahaha--" This child is so clever that he knows a lot.

Sighing, Li Hongjun lay down comfortably and sighed, "Comfortable, it's really comfortable, but how much does it cost?" I guess it won't be cheap.

Sure enough--

"Two hundred, I was entrusted to the provincial capital to buy it." The freight cost 30 yuan alone!

"That's great. It's so exciting, Haizhou." It's really expensive, but it's worth it!

Looking around, it's not just a good sofa, but also the decoration can't find something wrong.

The balcony faces south, because there is no door, and the light flows in. The milky white wall makes the room bright, and there is no need to turn on the lights at all during the day.

Let's look at the chandelier on the ceiling, the simple begonia chandelier, which is elegant and chic. There is a passageway between the living room and the kitchen, saying what kind of dining room is used for? Chandeliers are also hung on the table.

Good guy, good guy, really exquisite!

Think about the small yellow light bulbs in your home. The family in the courtyard is in difficult conditions and can only use kerosene lamps. Well, in fact, there are even worse ones, use candles...

According to Li Hongjun's aesthetics, this is simply not like the home of ordinary people. This is a luxurious palace for leading officials!

He patted Haizhou on the shoulder, and his eyes were reluctant to move away from the house: "Your wife is really good. She is awesome. In the future, my house will also follow your decoration."

Copy one to one!

Thinking of something, Li Hongjun whispered to him, "What, how much did it cost to decorate?"

Xu Haizhou gave him a sneak and quietly compared it to 2.

"Hiss--" Li Hongjun's eyes immediately straightened.

Forget it. Copy half of it.

Chapter 87

"Have you bought a house too?" Zou Yinghua later noticed the key points in Li Hongjun's words.

These days, what kind of people have the money to buy a house...

"Yes, here, it's the opposite building, on the second floor." Li Hongjun was careless and did not hesitate to tell his little girlfriend who had just been talking about having bought a house for a month.

After buying a house, he became a "no deposit" poor like Xu Haizhou. He can't take out the decoration fee at present. Qiao Lu's decoration fee has been spent. In fact, the savings are enough for daily expenses. I plan to make a lot of money by taking advantage of the first wave of new models in autumn. I am careless.

"That's awesome." Forget it if you can afford a house, it's still in Nanhu Home!

Sister Liu, what kind of awesome partner did you introduce to her?

Zou Yinghua, who had always loved Li Hongjun, looked at Li Hongjun at this time, and his eyes were full of envy and admiration.

Li Hongjun suppressed a proud smile and put his elbow on Xu Haizhou's shoulder: "When will you two move? If you are not staffed, I have a few buddies over there."

Qiao Lu replied with a smile: "Not yet, I put a large piece of furniture such as sofa, wardrobe and bed. All kinds of miscellaneous small tables and stools haven't moved in yet."

"Then move quickly. Move early and live early." If it hadn't been for the limited funds, he would have started decorating it.

"We found someone for help, mainly because I'm thinking about how to match it now, so I'm not in a hurry."

Li Hongjun raised his eyebrows and looked admiringly on Qiao Lu's face: "It's really good. It's beautiful enough. How do you want to match it?"

Qiao Lu laughed and said, "After all, it was the first house I bought in Haizhou and me. Of course, we should be serious."

"Is all the furniture newly bought?" After saying that, he muttered, "No wonder it took so much."

He is reluctant to pay. He paints a white wall and arranges some furniture casually. He pays attention to so much about what to do. Anyway, it will always be chaotic over time. He doesn't have time to clean it up... By the way, if he can ask for a wife, won't someone help me work?

Li Hongjun turned his head and looked at Zou Yinghua. He had a good wife and mother... However, he didn't think so much about getting married for the time being. It's too early. Let's go anywhere else.

"The furniture in the courtyard is too old, and it doesn't match the decoration of the new house. Just put it there."

If you want to calculate it seriously, the furniture in the courtyard is actually not Xu Haizhou's property of Lao Li's family, even if the house is legally owned by Xu Haizhou.

Think about it, you'd better buy a brand-new set of furniture that belongs to them completely.

Money, make money without it. No matter how expensive it is to buy furniture now, can it be more expensive in 30 years? If you buy it, you can make money!

"Okay, you two local tycoons, ignore what I just said."

Today, I met Li Hongjun for the first time. At least he has been a friend for many years. Anyway, he has to invite someone to dinner.

Just as we had to discuss something new in autumn, I invited the couple to the courtyard for dinner.

Turning his head, Qiao Lu suddenly said to Li Hongjun, "Red Army, please run and help call Yu Fan over."

"Ah?" Hearing the familiar name, Li Hongjun trembled and confirmed, "Who?"

"Yu Fan happened to discuss with her something new in the clothing store."

He exhaled inexplicably, "Our clothing store is new. What's wrong with Guan Yufan?"

Li Hongjun is puzzled.

Qiao Lu explained, "Didn't I go to Lie on Baiyun Street yesterday? I heard her talk about business things that has been bad recently. It happened that her boyfriend was going to college in Lvkou City. She said she wanted to save money to see her. I wondered if this was not going to make a new model, and suddenly I thought of a way to cooperate with her.

Xu Haizhou was also present at that time. In fact, she didn't think of the plan, but Xu Haizhou.

After so many years of business, he has been taken care of by Qiao Lu for a period of time. Now he can subconsciously think about marketing methods.

Well, the opportunity is coming.

"Isn't she selling silk? Can we still cooperate?" Li Hongjun curled his lips and was speechless.

"Of course. Go quickly. You should know where her house is, right?" She was sent home after drinking last time.

The couple played puzzles and refused to tell Li Hongjun what the specific cooperation was.

Li Hongjun scratched his head and said helplessly, "Okay, I'll call someone."

Finally, I cleaned the house again, and the group rushed to the courtyard of Xuhaizhou's house.

Taking advantage of Li Hongjun's empty stop on his bicycle, Qiao Lu took the opportunity to inquire about Zou Yinghua.

The little girl is a real little girl, not pretending to be tender. She is only 19 years old this year.

I graduated from junior high school and now work in a tobacco factory. It costs 40 yuan a month. There are two brothers in the family. Judging from the courtyard with a radius of more than ten miles, he is one of the best families.

After 84 years, the phenomenon of social contempt for businessmen has decreased, especially in the miscellaneous courtyard where Haizhou is located. There is a precedent for couples, but no one looks down on setting up stalls anymore.

After all, Liu Xiaohong has been a matchmaker for more than ten years. In the economic conditions like Li Hongjun, she has to find a slightly "rich" and door-to-door lesbian lesbian.

The girl is an honest girl with a good personality, gentleness and softness. She also whispered softly. When she first saw her, she gave people the feeling that a word could be described as "good wife and mother".

To be precise, it is the kind of person who will become a good wife and mother in the future.

It's not bad in all aspects, but there is one thing that even Joanne is strange.

"Mom, why has this sister always been shy? When I talked to her, she blushed. Joanne whispered to his mother.

Qiao Lu laughed and stroked his head: "I don't know. Maybe this is her character."

Go to the wellside to press the water, wash out all the dishes, and send Xuhaizhou to the market to bring three more dishes, otherwise so many people will not be enough to eat.

About 20 minutes later, as soon as Xu Haizhou went home to buy vegetables, his back foot Li Hongjun took Yu Fan into the hospital.

People who didn't see him heard his voice first.

"What's the wind today? Li Hongjun actually came to my house and invited me in person, saying that you and wife would like to buy me something to eat."

The two walked in, barking and laughing, and the neighbors of the courtyard looked at her curiously.

Yu Fan didn't come for the first time. He came to the police station last time, but he was in a hurry. This time, he came again and had no impression of the specific location of Qiao Lu's house.

At this time, I walked slowly and looked at the scenery, and found that the yard was cleaner and tidy than her. It was good. It was really good.

There is still a difference in a large courtyard, but it's really annoying than people.

Entering the inner courtyard, Yu Fan felt more and more familiar with the yard.

The moment Qiao Lu got up after washing the dishes and picked up the vegetable basket, Liu Xiaohong came out with a vegetable basin in his arms.

"Washing? Then I'm coming."

"Okay, aunt, you come."

When he spoke, Yu Fan turned his head and felt that Liu Xiaohong's side face was a little familiar. He fixed his eyes - is... Fang Youwei's mother?

Two beats were suddenly missed from the heart.

It turns out that Qiao Lu and Fang Youwei are neighbors!

That's a coincidence!

I don't know if she knows whether she has a partner with her...

Thinking about it, his heart was a little guilty, and he hurriedly bypassed Liu Xiaohong.

"Hey! Go so fast, hurry to reincarnated!"

Hearing the sound, Zou Yinghua was surprised to welcome him.

"Yu Fan! Here, here!" Joelw waved to greet someone.

She likes this careless and straightforward lesbian.

Yu Fan ran into the room in two or two steps, and Li Hongjun followed her step by step. Zou Yinghua stuck happily.

"Red Army, drink some water." I don't know when Zou Yinghua poured the water. I'm so careful.

I can't help but reminding Qiao Lu of his man, who is also a careful person. It seems that this is true love?

"Come on, sit down." Withdrawing his eyes, Joe Lu quickly greeted the three people to settle down.

"Ah, Qiao Lu, did you put on makeup today?" Yu Fan noticed Qiao Lu's change at first glance and pulled her to look at it carefully: "It's so beautiful. Did you draw it yourself?"

The makeup skill is strong. The eyes seem to be much larger and brighter than before. The eyebrows are bent and long like willow leaves, and the mouth is bright red and small. I really want to take a bite. Not to mention the cheeks of duck egg powder, white, tender and baby-like.

Jolu joked on her: "Who else can help me draw besides myself?" Do you mean Haizhou?"

As he spoke, he poured her a cup of tea.

Seeing his wife teasing, Xu Haizhou laughed and helplessly stepped forward and pinched her shoulder.

Yu Fan took the water glass and muttered, "That's forget it. How can a man make up?"

When she spoke, his eyes did not leave Qiao Lu's face. He kept looking at her and said, "It's so beautiful. This face is so exquisite. It's not like the child's mother, like a college student who has just left the society!"

"My sister-in-law is beautiful without makeup." Li Hongjun interrupted and praised.

The two of them sing and make Joe Lu shy.

I have been praised by Haizhou father and son before. I thought I was numb. I didn't expect to be praised again, and I would still be in a high mood. It's really not bad.

"Okay, don't praise me." Turning his head to look for his son, he quickly waved his hand over, "An'an, where's your snacks? Take some and share them with everyone."

"Okay Mom~" Put down the ball and run to the bedroom.

He opened the cabinet door and took out the treasure box at the bottom of the box. There was a large box of snacks in it, which was a little heavy that he was so tired that he hummed.

Yu Fan hurried up and took two steps forward. After opening it, he was dumbfounded.

"Is it all your son's snacks alone? It's too luxurious!" Turn over, cookies, candy, pastries, dried fruits... There are all kinds of easy-to-preserve snacks!

She is more popular than others. How could she treat her like this when she was a child!

The child is only five years old, and she lives a more luxurious life than she is in her twenties! Alas... It's really a gap.

"Dad and mom bought it for me together." The little guy added fuel to the fire.

Yu Fan gritted his teeth and pinched his tender face.

"Envy, jealousy!"

Qiao An didn't understand what Yu Fan meant. He pushed her hand away, opened a bag of dried figs, climbed up the bench, and put something directly in the middle of the table: "I'll give you something to eat."

Qiao Lu smiled, held her son down the bench and rubbed his shoulder: "An An is very conscious. Even if the commissary is moved home, the snacks he eat every day will not exceed the standard, and sometimes she can't eat the same all day."

"Why? Buy it for your children. You're not authentic. Li Hongjun didn't understand what she meant. He twisted a shredded fig and threw it into his mouth, which was sour and sweet, which was appetizing.

Xu Haizhou explained, "Qiao Lu means that An'an has strong self-control ability and stipulates that he can only eat three things a day. He is limited to three guarantees and will not take more secretly."

Eating too many snacks is not good for children's development, so Jolu has restrictions.

I wanted to find a lock before, but my good son was very conscious and there was no need to think about it.

"So that's it." Everyone looked at Joanne's eyes and suddenly admired him a little more.

No wonder the couple are so obedient and sensible at a young age.

After laughing for a while, Yu Fan noticed Zou Yinghua. She didn't speak from beginning to end, and her sense of existence was extremely low.

Forgive Yu Fan for being careless and really didn't pay much attention to her.

"Is this?"

"Her name is Zou Yinghua, and she is the girlfriend of the Red Army." Joe Lu explained.

Yu Fan stared in astonishment and pointed to Li Hongjun incredibly: "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Uh-huh." Li Hongjun raised his eyebrows and put his hand around Zou Yinghua's shoulder: "You can all have a boyfriend. Why can't I have a girlfriend as a handsome man like me?"

Zou Yinghua shyly shrank a little into Li Hongjun's arms.

Yu Fan sneered, "You can have it, but I feel a little surprised. It seems that I haven't heard you say it before."

"Just fall in love. Is there anything to publicize?" Li Hongjun put his hands in his pockets, curled his lips, and disdainfully.

Yu Fan looked at him slanting and smiled, "This is not your style."

"Cut - I'm too lazy to tell you." Li Hongjun rolled his eyes.

After the two women greeted a few words, Qiao Lu sent two men into the kitchen to cook.

Li Hongjun howled and went anyway, and he took the initiative to ask for the spoon and said that he wanted to show everyone a cooking skills, and Xu Haizhou was responsible for attacking him.

Three women and one child here revolve around Zou Yinghua.

"How did you know Li Hongjun?" Yu Fan squired on melon seeds and asked.

In the clicking sound, Zou Yinghua smiled shyly and said, "The matchmaker introduced it."

"Matchmaker?" Yu Fan was surprised, "Oh, I see, so you two are going to get married?"

Matchmakers have been sent out, and the purpose should not be more than just to fall in love.

Zou Yinghua smiled sweetly and did not deny it: "Uh-huh... Forget it, that's it."

Yu Fan nodded and spit out the melon seed skin: "It's good. You can get married after talking for a year and a half, and then have a child. Li Hongjun will make money again. In the future, your family will definitely live as happy as the Qiao Lu family."

After saying that, Zou Yinghua blushed to dripping blood, and then she was too shy to speak. His voice became lower and lower. In the end, he was so quiet...

Yu Fan has never been with such a woman with a bird, and there are lesbians with similar personalities around her, so as soon as she gets along, she is strange and unnatural.

After a word, the conversation was gradually boring, so the topic took the initiative to introduce Qiao Lu.

"Oh, by the way, Qiao Lu, I have friends in Hong Kong. I often come to the mainland to bring you some cosmetics over there. Do you want it? It's very easy to use." After saying that, he added, "Anyway, you are not short of money."

Qiao Lu's eyes suddenly lit up: "Okay, of course. I've been worried that there are too few kinds of cosmetics in the department store."

Even Zou Yinghua looked at Yu Fan in astonishment.

Hong Kong City? The lesbian looked at her young age and was not small.

Oh, my God, what are the friends of the Red Army? One is more and more powerful!

I am more and more grateful to Liu Xiaohong for introducing such a good person to herself.

After continuing to talk for a while, Jolu noticed the wall clock, and the hour hand had already pointed to 6.

"An'an, it's six o'clock. Turn on the TV and show it to the two sisters."

"Okay~" The little guy turned on the TV very skillfully.

A click, like a spell symbol, instantly casting a spell on the children at the door.

Almost at the same time, several children came in outside: "Did you watch TV? Joanne, we're coming!"

The children sat in line one by one. The adults also wanted to come, but when they saw that there were guests in Qiao Lu's house, they gave up. This was very eye-sighted.

In the kitchen outside the house, there was a strong smell of meat, which caused several women in the room to take a deep breath without trace.

Qiao Lu shouted out with a smile, "Haizhou, learn some and cook it for me in the future!"

Then came Xu Haizhou's loud echo: "Okay!"

After laughing a few times, Jolu withdrew his eyes.

"You don't have so many children watching TV every day, do you?" Yu Fan curled his lips and drank a bowl of tea.

"Yes, there are a lot of people. They are all friends of An'an." Qiao Lu smiled.

"Well, you two really spoil him."

If it were Yu Fan, she didn't like so many children to come home to watch TV. She hates noisy children the most, which has a headache.

Fortunately, cartoons are played on this TV program, a foreign cartoon called Mickey Mouse. The children watch it with great interest and don't want to miss any frame. How can they quarrel?

It's time to eat after watching an episode of the cartoon. The children are reluctant to leave. They tacitly put up the small bench away from the dining table and sat at the door and looked leaning, without preventing Jolu from eating.

Joanne sat at the dinner table, holding bowls and chopsticks in one hand, and her eyes and hands were very busy.

In fact, Qiao Lu never lets children eat while watching TV. Let's make an exception today.

After all, Mickey Mouse can't be broadcast until every Saturday...

Chapter 88

"Eat and eat, eat more, quickly, and clip it up. You're welcome."

"Well, you know, don't say hello. People who don't know think you are the master's house."

The two enemies sang one by one, which made everyone laugh.

After saying that, the living room was quiet for a moment, and then listened to Yu Fan's question.

"Little An'an, I heard that you have started school this semester. How about it? Is the kindergarten more fun than at home?"

Hearing his name, the little guy turned his attention from the TV. He swallowed his head and shook his head and said, "No, it's fun at home."

Yu Fan sneered and asked again, "Will your teacher take you to play games?" There are many children in kindergarten, which should be very interesting.

Unlike primary school, you have to learn knowledge, just play hard in kindergarten.

How she wanted to go back to that time. She was carefree and had no worries. Even if there was no living environment of Joan Youwo, she was happy. She lived without heart or lungs every day. That kind of life was too smooth.

Speaking of this, Joanne has something to say.

"Well, the teacher taught us how to play games. Eagles catch chickens, one, two or three wooden people. He also taught us to sing and dance, and told us stories. In this way, kindergarten is actually not useless.

"Oh? Tell me about it?" Yu Fan teased him.

Unexpectedly, the little guy shook his head and glanced at the TV: "No, you can't talk too much when eating. It's not good."

Especially when guests come to the house, it is the right thing to be quiet on the dinner table.

Yes, you don't need to say who educated it.

The couple are really good. The child is well-bredient and obedient, and it's a pity not to be a soldier.

After saying that, Joanne couldn't wait to fall into the TV.

In the picture, two little squirrels were hit in the forehead by the pine cones falling from the tree. They ran away in pain and bumped into Donald, who was humming songs head-on. The duck bumped into four feet into the sky and creaked, but it made several children laugh.

After joking for a while, Joanne, the topic was introduced to Li Hongjun and his girlfriend. However, the girl was really introverted and shy. After a few words, she blushed and her head was buried more than an ostrich.

Sighing, Yu Fan shut up, and the topic was introduced to the point again.

She didn't forget her purpose of coming to Joe Lu's house, not just for dinner.

"By the way, Qiao Lu, what does Li Hongjun mean by saying that you want to cooperate with me?"

"Oh, yes, that's it." After swallowing a sip of sweet and sour tenderloin, Qiao Lu smiled and said, "Didn't you complain about the lack of business in the store the other day? We have figured out a way for you."

Yu Fan put down his chopsticks in consternation and rolled in his throat: "Are you really helping me figure it out?! I just complain casually and enjoy it. Oh, I really didn't expect you to listen to it."

Qiao Lu pointed to his man with a smile: "The method is what Haizhou came up with. I think it's feasible."

"What is it? Come and listen." A glimpse of Xu Haizhou, Yu hurriedly urged.

"It's like this." Jolu got up and took out the design drawing that she drew all day yesterday in front of the sewing machine: "This is my plan to put on a new dress in autumn. Although the temperature has dropped recently, this skirt is thick and long, and it won't be cold to wear. And the waist has been specially treated, which can be matched with your silk and turned into a belt. I have temporarily ordered three colors, each of which can be matched with two colors of silk, one cold color and one warm color. It depends on my personal preference. Just choose a warm color or a cold color.

Silk is a finishing touch of painting. Without it, with it, the skirt directly adds a sense of high-endness.

Why don't foreigners buy silk when they come to China? What was left by my ancestors is really a boutique!

The sense of superiority makes it impossible for dresses to directly cross a class from 20 originally priced, and the price is 30 to 40, or even 50!

Of course, according to the consumption level of residents of Li'an City, if you want to make money, it is best to price it within 35 yuan, otherwise no matter how good the things are, it will be difficult to sell.

Yu Fan squeezed the drawing excitedly, looked at it again and again, and couldn't put it down: "You mean, our two families cooperate?"

God, how can there be such a good way! Xu Haizhou's business cooperates with her. Isn't she going to make a lot of money?

"If it sells well, it can attract a lot of customers to your family." After saying that, I remembered something: "By the way, if you have enough money, I suggest you find a gift box factory and ask them to make some boxes for you. It's about so big. You can either have a square or a rectangle, and then print a beautiful pattern. The publicity says that it is for free. If you take the high-end route, the price can also be higher.

Qiao Lu handed over the prepared drawings: "I drew a watercolor and a patchwork of all kinds of flowers and plants when I had nothing to do last year. If you don't like it, you can try to print it into a gift box."

Everyone came over to see her paintings, and Xu Haizhou also came over and looked at them.

He saw this painting last year. Joanne liked it very much and said that he wanted to hang it on the wall. Jolu said that this watercolor was easy to fade when it was light, so he had to press the bottom of the box and seal it.

"People rely on clothes and horses on saddles. You sell silk. For example, like me, you all praise me for being good-looking, but I put on makeup, and you don't think it's better?"

Everyone nodded unanimously, and even Zou Yinghua nodded his head shallowly.

Joanne didn't know when he began to listen to them. He said in a crisp voice, "Mom is good-looking, good makeup, good-looking without makeup. Mom has always been good-looking."

After laughing, Qiao Lu continued, "The fragrance of wine is also afraid of deep alleys. No matter how beautiful our clothes are, we need publicity and marketing to achieve the expected effect. If you really want to make a lot of money, learn from us and support it. Don't lie there day and wait for business to come."

He smiled awkwardly. Yu Fan said, "The skirt is really beautiful... I haven't seen anyone still wearing a skirt in autumn. It must be sold well, right?"

In fact, Qiao Lu was quite ashamed of what she said. She had really been messing before. She felt that earning four or five yuan a day was more than working in the factory, so she was floating. I don't think it's comfortable to set up a stall and wait for customers to automatically find their doors.

My stomach is full, but look at the hard-working Xu Haizhou and see how long they have worked, such as TV, radio, house and everything... It's impossible to say that you don't envy it.

Yu Fan: "But do you really want to give it to me? That's not good. After all, you drew it..."

Qiao Lu: "What's wrong? Didn't you say that we should cooperate? I also have a request."

Yu Fan was stunned: "What's the requirements? Jolu, just say it, I can definitely do it!"

Qiao Lu asked, "How many goods are there in your store? I plan to make 50 skirts first. Haizhou and I are a little short of money recently. If your silk can be cheaper..."

Silk is not easy to get goods. The production requirements of this kind of thing are high. There are only state-owned units in Li'an to produce silk. They don't know where to pick up the goods. Since Yu Fan can sell it, it shows that she has something to do with her, which is undoubtedly the best candidate.

Therefore, the couple in Xu Haizhou did not help her completely without compensation. How can there be too simple exchanges between adults? They always require some rewards.

"It turns out to be this requirement. No problem. It's too no problem. I'll give you the wholesale price directly by the manufacturer!" Yu Fan waved his hand and said heroicly.

Now, not only Qiao Lu and Li Hongjun, but also Xu Haizhou smiled: "That's no, just give it to us a lower market price. Everyone has to make money, otherwise how can you be embarrassed to cooperate with you next time?"

Yu Fan looked at him with a smile, "O okay, I'll give it to you a 50% discount on the market price!" Half of my money is enough!"

"Okay, that's it." Joe Lu picked up the glass and filled it with juice: "Cheers!"

"Cheers! For our cooperation!"

"Get rich!"

In fact, since he met Xu Haizhou couple on the first day, Yu Fan felt that the two couple seemed to be shrouded in a halo that no one else had.

In addition to their brains, the couple seem to have better luck than others. As long as you get along with them, it's easy to make money.

This is not an illusion, absolutely not.

Think about the previous couples when they first came to Baiyun Street, they opened in the worst part at the end of the alley. The broken place was opened by them as the hottest area. In addition to proper marketing methods, the most important thing is also more or less lucky, right?

Yu Fan thought about it. The more he thought about it, the more reasonable it became. Holding the golden thighs, you can't let go!

A few days ago, I wanted to save money to find my boyfriend. In this case... That's all, it's more important to make money! Can it fall on the children day and night?

"I still have some savings in my hand. If it's not enough, I'll borrow some from my friend. Let's go to the gift box manufacturer to make packaging boxes tomorrow. Make a small batch of water first. If it sells well, I'll buy it at a price as soon as possible!"

"Okay, let's eat first. Let's talk slowly after eating."

After dinner, the four people talked about their careers very hotly. Zou Yinghua, an office worker, couldn't understand them, so he was bored and had to watch cartoons with the children.

Although her family is in good condition, she can't afford a TV. Mickey Mouse is an animated film, but the plot is so interesting. She watched it with relish and unconsciously fell into it. She didn't even pay attention to Li Hongjun's call.

"Yinghua, stop watching, go home!"

"Ah? Oh!" I tidyed up my clothes and got up quickly. Before I left, I glanced at the TV set. It's not finished yet.

Turn around and smile, "Have you talked?"

"Yes, it's getting dark. If you don't go home, your parents should be worried."

Zou Yinghua smiled shyly, flirted the broken hair of his temples behind his ears, and stepped forward and took his arm: "No, I told them that Huihui and I came out to play. Huihui is a female friend of mine."

"Oh, let's go. I'll see you off."

Taking Zou Yinghua out of the house, Qiao Lu told Xu Haizhou to wash off the bowl and chased it out in a hurry: "Red Army, don't patronize and send your girlfriend. The task of both lesbians going home is left to you, and all of them must be delivered safely!"

In fact, Qiao Lu doesn't say that Li Hongjun also has this plan.

At 7:30, it was dark now. It was so unsafe for lesbians to go home alone, but he had been struggling with what to say that he didn't look so deliberate.

Yu Fan rode his bicycle. Li Hongjun first sent Zou Yinghua home. After saying goodbye at her door, he turned around and sent Yu Fan home.

The two rode side by side, and the road was silent. The bleak autumn wind blew over their ears, mixed with cold, which made people's cold hair slightly raised.

Occasionally, I heard a few dog barks outside the alley, and then the crow was silent and horrible.

"Why are you talking so little today?" Yu Fan couldn't help asking him.

Li Hongjun consciously accelerated his bicycle and said casually, "What, do you like me to quarrel a little?"

Yu Fan caught up with him in a few steps: "No, I just feel that... if you don't talk, it's unnatural to get along with you."

A very faint curve slowly raised at the corners of his mouth. Li Hongjun glanced at her and quickly withdrew his eyes: "So you like me."

Yu Fan stabilized the handlebar in both hands, pulled out one foot, and hung a kick on him: "Fuck you!" I don't like you."

They all have a date. I misunderstood what I like or not.

Li Hongjun smiled softly, and there seemed to be nothing in his throat.

...

The first time I cooperated with Yu Fan, and the preliminary preparation work was doubled than before.

Qiao Lu has often run to Baiyun Street recently. At this time, he is very glad to send her child to kindergarten in September, otherwise he would run with the husband and wife every day and the back seat of the bicycle can rotten his buttocks!

The stock will be stocked in half a month and will be officially on sale!

It's still the same routine, familiar formula, Li Hongjun's loud voice, coupled with Xu Haizhou's smile like Mu Chunfeng.

"New in autumn! Everyone, don't miss it when you pass by. Come and have a look! Come and have a look. It's free to try it on! No money! Try it on for free! Free!"

Customers who often come to Baiyun Street know that the purple dragonfly family will be updated every once in a while. The new customized model is the treasure of their town store. It is a little expensive, good-looking and the quality is also true.

If you think it's expensive, there are also common hot-selling styles on the market. I heard that they are bought from the Special Zone. Can't you afford customized models or on the market?

"It's new. The boss's wife is here to be a model again?" An old customer came in the morning, and Li Hongjun recognized her at a glance.

"Hey! Comrade Yan! I haven't seen you for a long time to buy clothes.

"Hello, you can try it if you like it." Qiao Lu smiled and showed a signature smile.

"I haven't seen you for a few days. Your mouth is still as poor as ever." Yan Guizhi is a 37-year-old woman. The wife of Director Qin of the subdistrict office. She is rich and idle. She is a regular customer of purple dragonflies.

"Is there something new in your house? Ah, it's getting cooler. Are you still selling skirts?" Having said that, his eyes stuck to Joe Lu's body and couldn't move away.

Long-sleeved skirt, two inches long as long as above the ankle. The material is really thick. There are three layers! The edge of the neckline has a folded design, which can be removed and easy to clean. There is a plain printed silk wrapped around my waist, which is so chic. Yan Guizhi has never seen such a dress.

She slid through strong interest in her eyes and rubbed the embroidered cuffs repeatedly. Li Hongjun asked briskly:

"What's the matter? Do you want to try the new model designed by our boss's wife? It's the autumn style. Don't worry, if you are afraid of the cold, we still have this, which is called leggings. It looks very thin to wear it.

After saying that, Xu Haizhou took off his leggings and handed them over.

Yan Guizhi took over, rubbed it carefully, and his eyes flashed with curiosity and consternation.

"These trousers are so thin and thick."

"Comrade, look, it looks like this."

Joe Lu slightly lifted her skirt, revealing her calves, and the tight black leggings came into sight, which not only attracted her, but also attracted many customers to observe.

A new one today is to pull the trousers into the public in advance.

According to the normal historical trajectory, tight footwear will not become popular all over the country until the 1990s.

In view of the background of the times, Qiao Lu said, "If you don't think you dare to wear slim trousers, isn't there a long skirt to cover it? In fact, you can't see anything."

After saying that, I put down the skirt and turned around a few times. I could only see the slender legs. I could barely see the calf belly, but I couldn't see the "embarrassed" part above, which was acceptable.

"It's so fresh. I've never seen such trousers. Did you buy a skirt for free?" Purple Dragonflies often send this and that kind of gift, and old customers are used to asking like this.

Qiao Lu shook his head with a smile: "No, these trousers are traded for. That is to say, if you buy a skirt and this pair of trousers, you can buy one for eight yuan. If you don't buy a skirt and buy trousers alone, it will cost 15 yuan.

After a long paragraph, everyone listened to it.

After repeatedly stroked it in his mind, he realized, "Oh, change it. Only by buying a skirt can you buy trousers cheaply. It's the first time I heard this word."

"Do you want to try it?"

Qiao Lu put on light makeup today, and he was energetic. The skirt looks particularly slender and slim, unlike the autumn coat, the spacious cargo jacket, which makes her whole body not feminine.

The lesbians looked at it and were all moved.

Yan Guizhi took the lead in saying, "Then get me a medium size. I'll try it."

"Okay, Red Army, bring clothes for the guests."

"Okay!"

Choosing the size and sending people to the fitting room, Li Hongjun waited at the door, waiting for the guests to try on the clothes, and Xu Haizhou brought two more lesbians there, and couldn't wait to get into the fitting room.

"Business is good today." Yan Guizhi looked at the two little girls who hurried into the fitting room with laughter.

"Yes, this skirt is in demand. You had bought five or six pieces when you didn't come. As you know, our store doesn't have much inventory every time. If you like it, please think about it quickly and don't miss it.

Li Hongjun lied. In fact, Yan Guizhi was the first to try on the skirt. Before she opened before she opened, she waited for the lead in breaking the 0 income.

Yan Guizhi shone the whole mirror in the store and played with the "belt" between his waists interestingly: "Is this silk also for free?"

Li Hongjun shook his head and smiled, "Silk is matched by our boss's wife. It's not sold."

"What? Don't sell it?" He pulled out the silk and looked in the mirror. Yan Guizhi curled his lips: "It doesn't look good. I feel different temperament."

The goal was achieved, and Li Hongjun hit the iron while it was hot.

"Sister, it's not that we don't want to sell it, but it's just that silk is really not easy to get goods. But if you really like it, there is a silk shop over there. You can go to the silk shop to buy it. That's where our boss's wife took it. The owner's wife of the silk shop is friends with our boss's wife. You can buy our skirt for two yuan cheaper. There are too many styles. Go and choose it! The good-looking ones were picked away by others when they were late!"

What? Two yuan cheaper? Are there many styles to choose from?

"Really or fake?"

"Really, the boss's wife has already done it in advance." After whispering, he pretended to be mysterious: "Just to let the old customers of Purple Dragonfly enjoy some benefits!" Buy the discount at your own pocket!"

Hiss - the boss's wife is quite authentic.

"Okay, I'll pick it out."

The corners of his mouth bent slightly, and Li Hongjun quickly signaled Yu Fan's eyes.

After looking at each other, Yu Fan smiled and came forward to receive the customer. While letting her choose, he quietly put the gift box in front of her and sold it.

The gift box is full of carefully selected goods. Whether it is the style or pattern, it is better than the randomly piled up of retail silk on the stall.

After selling it one morning, most people bought their favorite retail silk and left. A small number of the owners who were not short of money bought gift boxes, and their profits doubled in one go.

Three people from Li Hongjun were so busy that Yu Fan counted the money to count the cramp.

At noon, several customers wandered around the street. Yu Fan took away the stall, and the sparrow ran to Qiao Lu's stall excitedly.

"Here! This is the money sold today. My share has been deducted. This is your share. He handed over a pile of woolen tickets like a treasure.

Joe Lu took it up and counted it twice.

"64, that's good." Look at her jokingly.

Yu Fan was both excited and moved: "Today, 15 pieces of silk matching your skirt were sold! My gift box of silk sold for 25 yuan per box! Unexpectedly, three people bought it! A net profit of 18 yuan - did our Li'an have so many local tycoons!"

Qiao Lu smiled and stuffed the money into Xu Haizhou's waist bag: "Don't underestimate them. Rich people hide deeply."

"My God, I just know now... It turns out that business is so simple. What have I done before..." I feel like I lost hundreds of millions of dollars!

"I'm going to work hard to make money. I can't salted fish anymore!" Yu Fan swore.

Li Hongjun teased her with a smile, and the two began to quarrel again, endlessly.

I finished lunch at a nearby restaurant. The food color is not bad. The freshly-made pan-fried buns are very delicious. After eating, Qiao Lu also packed one. I plan to take it home and put it in the pot for my son in the evening.

At about 2:30, Qiao Lu and Xu Haizhou were tidying up the goods in the store. Li Hongjun solicited guests at the door. Suddenly, he rushed in, suppressing excitement:

"Haizhou! Sister-in-law! Look, there is a foreigner at the door!"

Chapter 89

After saying that, the sight of the couple attracted the past with the guidance of Li Hongjun.

Two foreign women with blonde hair and blue pupils came into view. Under the leadership of a Chinese woman dressed in a suit, they slowly picked up clothes in front of the stall in Xuhaizhou.

The three talked enthusiastically. Except for the parties concerned, no one could understand their bird language. Outsiders only looked at them curiously and marvelously. Sometimes they received the sight of the two foreign women and quickly looked away and pretended not to look at them.

Jolu put down his work and took a few steps.

After approaching, she found that she spoke English, and she could fully understand it.

"Hello, welcome to Purple Dragonfly. Can I help you?" With a blurted out of hello, Qiao Lu reacted very quickly and switched the following sentence into Chinese.

She is a rural woman who graduated from junior high school. How can she speak fluent English?

It's so dangerous. Fortunately, I reacted in time, otherwise it would be exposed!

The Chinese women around the two foreign women were obviously peer translators. When they received Qiao Lu's question, they smiled politely, "Hello, these two are friends from beautiful country to Chinese communication culture. They think your skirt is very beautiful. How much is the price?"

It turned out that they valued their new autumn new style and had a vision!

While smiling, he was about to introduce the price to several people. Over there, Xu Haizhou noticed that two foreign women couldn't put down the new autumn model, especially when their eyes were frequented on silk, and they secretly had an idea in their heart.

He said first, "Hello, this is our new autumn product of purple dragonflies. If you are afraid of cold, you can match it with black leggings. The silk on the waist of the skirt is a gift of matching skirts. Pants and skirts, a set of 122, give foreign friends a discount. If you like it, take 100 yuan.

Qiao Lu and Li Hongjun looked at him in astonishment, and their eyes were incredibly unbelievable!

Good boy, the skirt that sells 32 yuan is sold three times by him!

This is fooling two foreigners who don't understand the market price!

Although 100 yuan is a salary of two or three months for Chinese residents these days, foreigners exchange RMB in US dollars, and 100 yuan is just a small amount of money for them to sprinkle water.

But the point is that people translate and understand the market in case they tell those two foreign women that their purple dragonflies are pitting people...

Sure enough, the female translator's eyes steadily fell on Xu Haizhou. She looked at it for a while and hung down to translate two foreign women. After the translation, the two foreign women leaned together and whispered.

In fact, it doesn't matter if they discuss it loudly. Anyway, everyone can't understand - except Qiao Lu.

After discussing what it looked like for about a minute or two, I nodded while talking. It seemed that there was no objection to the price, so I was ready to pay for it happily.

Seeing this, Xu Haizhou said, "If there are foreign exchange coupons, I can give you another 20% discount."

Now, Qiao Lu, Li Hongjun, and the translator fell on Xu Haizhou.

The corners of the woman's lips are slightly raised to make a good job.

She smiled at Xu Haizhou, and then translated the original words to two foreign women.

Two foreign women looked at each other in consternation and still nodded: "That's easy. Just give him foreign exchange coupons. We have a lot here."

"Okay." The translator turned his head and said to Xu Haizhou, "They agree to trade with foreign exchange certificates."

The habit of taking advantage is not only for Chinese people. Foreigners still like to occupy it. To grasp the psychology of consumers, it depends on the Xu Haizhou couple.

"Red Army, pack it up." Turn your head and tell him.

Good guy, is the business of foreigners so easy to do? Li Hongjun hurriedly packed 80 yuan of the skirt for two people. It's a great profit! It's exploded!

Later, under the enthusiastic introduction of Xu Haizhou, two foreign women ordered two more sets of trousers. Even the female translator couldn't resist it and bought a new autumn suit.

In just half an hour, the couple made a total of 143 yuan, which was simply a huge profit!

After the three left, Li Hongjun couldn't help whispering excitedly in his throat and patted Xu Haizhou on the shoulder.

"Haizhou! I always thought I was a profiteer. So you were a big profiteer!" A suit of 100 dozens of clothes really think foreigners are "stupid and have a lot of money"?

Although it depends on the situation, that's right... I hope such foreigners will come a few more times!

Three women continued to wander along the street and were soon annihilated by the crowd.

Withdrawing his eyes, Xu Haizhou handed over foreign exchange coupons to Qiao Lu.

She took it over. Although she didn't know what her man wanted to do with the foreign exchange coupon, she lowered her head and counted it.

Xu Haizhou lowered his head and looked at Li Hongjun obliquely. His smile was meaningful: "How many treasures did they take from China? What's wrong with me cheating her for hundreds of yuan?"

"Hahaha--" Li Hongjun laughed and patted his thighs wildly: "Wonderful! Pit! It's killing him!"

After cheating a foreign woman once, Li Hongjun was like hitting chicken blood in the afternoon. One person was a messenger of two people, and Qiao Lu teased him. In this state, I'm afraid he doesn't have to rest at night and is too excited.

Today, Xu Haizhou ended early and took Qiao Lu away at three o'clock. He didn't go home or went to the kindergarten to pick up his son. Instead, he took her to Li Yu's house.

"Haizhou? You boy, I haven't been with me for a long time. Seeing her friend, Li Yu expressed 120,000 surprise and hurriedly gave way to her position: "Come in and sit down. How are you doing?"

Unlike ordinary people's tube building, this is a suite, two bedrooms and one living room, which is large, spacious and luxurious.

Qiao Lu came to Li Yu's house for the first time and couldn't help looking into the room a few more times.

In the future, the family of three can also live in a big house. I'm so excited to think about it.

Looking at his daughter-in-law, Xu Haizhou replied with a smile, "It's good, and the business is good at home. I bought a house recently. I'll move in and treat you to dinner.

Real friends never think that Xu Haizhou's words are showing off, but only happy for their friends.

"Well, you boy, you have the ability. Where did you buy it?" He patted him on the shoulder, and Li Yu hurriedly asked.

In the kitchen, Miao Hui also looked at the door curiously and pricked up her ears to listen to them.

Xu Haizhou replied, "South Lake Home."

Li Yu stared and said, "Okay, that place is good, but it's a little expensive. How do you earn so now?"

Xu Haizhou smiled implicitly and said, "It's okay. For the sake of a wife and children to live more comfortably, just gritting your teeth and saving it."

"You guy, that's really good, that's great!" Li Yu kept patting him on the shoulder and admiring, "By the way, do you still have any contact with Hou Caijun? Last time I saw him, I said I would stay in Xingcome in the future.

"Xingcome?" Isn't that the provincial capital? It's not too far from Li'an. It's 40 kilometers away, but it's not so convenient to see it later.

Li Yu: "Yes, I said that I met a few buddies over there and worked together."

Thinking about it, Xu Haizhou smiled helplessly: "Let'sss him. That's how he is, an idle Lord. Are you looking for him?

Otherwise, why did you mention it?

Li Yu shook her head and said, "No, just ask casually and inquire. You know that that man is mysterious all day long and curious."

After a few greetings, Li Yu just realized that she hadn't invited anyone into the room yet.

He quickly turned over and said, "Don't stand here and talk. Come on, come in quickly."

Xu Haizhou waved his hand and smiled politely, "No, Brother Li, I have something to do with you."

"You don't want to go to the Three Treasures Hall. What's the matter?" Li Yu was not surprised at all when his friends had something to ask for.

In fact, the friendship between the two was built on the basis of you and I helped you.

After turning over his pocket, Xu Haizhou gave him a neat stack of foreign exchange coupons.

"Look, can you help me buy a rice cooker at the Friendship Store?" These days, domestic rice cookers have not been mass-produced, and they are expensive. Ordinary people have no way to buy them.

There happened to be a chance to exchange foreign exchange coupons today. Xu Haizhou just wanted Li Yu's relationship to help buy an imported one at the Overseas Chinese Friendship Store.

After counting the foreign exchange coupons, Li Yu couldn't help but be stunned in her eyes: "Where did you get so much?"

"I met several foreigners selling clothes today and exchanged them for RMB." Xuhaizhou Road.

Li Yu raised her eyebrows: "Yes, I guess there are still a few rice cookers left after buying it. Is there anything else I want to buy?"

"Not for the time being. You can watch and buy it." After saying that, he suddenly turned his head and looked at Qiao Lu, covered her shoulder and smiled, "Buy something my wife can use."

"Okay, buy good things for your wife!" Li Yu laughed twice and teased, "It's a little late today. I'll find someone to help you tomorrow."

"Thank you first, Brother Li." Smile, turn around and take Joe Lu away.

Li Yu stopped shouting, "It's rare to see it again. Why don't you stay and have a meal? Miao Hui is cooking in the kitchen. It will be ready soon."

Xu Haizhou shook his head and refused, "No, I have to pick up my son from school. I'll treat you another day!"

She didn't force it. Li Yu smiled and said, "Well, be careful on the way!"

In the 1970s and 1980s, you had to buy foreign exchange coupons when you went to the Friendship Store, and you would not be an overseas Chinese or foreign friend, and you would not be put in.

There are all kinds of special goods in it, as well as a lot of foreign goods, such as rice cookers, air conditioners, refrigerators... There are everything. Don't say anything to ordinary people, and many things have never heard of.

If it hadn't been for Li Yu's blessing, Xu Haizhou would have had a chance to know so many rare electrical appliances. Later, he remembered it in his heart and thought about the opportunity to get some home.

After finishing the matter, it was refreshing. Immediately after that, the couple went to kindergarten to pick up their son. They came early today, and there was no doubt that they were the first one.

From 4:00 p.m., Joan couldn't sit still, sitting on needles and felt, looking forward to the window of the freshman class.

He was thinking, who will be the first to pick him up today?

He must stare carefully and make no mistakes!

Then, the next second, the faces of Qiao Lu and Xu Haizhou were reflected in the transparent glass.

Ah!

It's Dad and Mom!

Today they are the first place and the first place!

So after school today, Joanne could be heard excited all the way.

"Mom and Dad are the first!"

"An'an is so happy today!"

"Mom, I love you, Dad, I love you too. I like you!"

I can't say any beautiful words from his rosy little mouth, but it is Joanne's most sincere emotion he can reveal.

When I got home, I hot the pan-fried bun I bought for Joan for lunch. It was so delicious that I jumped up.

"Okay, sit down and eat obediently. I haven't eaten steamed buns for hundreds of years."

The milk sound spit out of the little guy's mouth, not to mention how soft and cute: "No, Mom, this is different. This is you and Dad. Save me steamed buns from noon to afternoon. It's emotional steamed buns!"

Pooh - this child can still use anthropomorphic sentences now.

He bent down and kissed his little face lovingly.

While eating, Joanne shook his head and shared the anecdotes of the day in kindergarten with Qiao Lu.

The next afternoon, after picking up An'an home, Xu Haizhou rode his bicycle and left.

Joanne couldn't figure it out: "Is Dad going to work overtime today?"

Qiao Lu smiled and said, "No, Dad went out to get something. It's great."

"What, is it a toy?"

"No, you will know when you get there."

Li Yu really got the rice cooker, and there were still a few coupons left. Li Yu bought a hairdryer for his wife according to Xu Haizhou's instructions, which was also imported.

There is also a sauce duck. After getting it, Xu Haizhou was stunned: "Sauce duck? Is this kind of thing also sold in overseas Chinese stores?

So is the sauce duck produced by overseas Chinese stores more delicious than that sold outside?

Li Yu couldn't help laughing and said, "What overseas Chinese store did you buy? I just passed by the duck a store and bought it for your son!"

Xu Haizhou couldn't help laughing and said, "Then thank you for my son!"

"Come on, go back quickly."

Xu Haizhou happily moved into the rice cooker and hairdryer home, and the road was fluttering.

It's really fulfilling and happy to live every day.

Next, make some more money and buy a refrigerator. Last year, I ate Li Yu's father-in-law's iced watermelon, and he couldn't forget the refreshing taste.

If you have some money, buy an air conditioner. I heard that staying in an air-conditioned room in summer is like winter.

But that thing is ridiculously expensive. I heard that it's more expensive than buying a house...

Forget it. Besides, make money first, buy what you can buy, and buy it when you can't afford it.

Little by little, little by little, this is the happiness of saving money.

The more I thought about it, the more beautiful it became. I accidentally lost my mind. I forgot to ring the bell when I turned around and found someone. Xu Haizhou hurriedly braked.

"Thorn--"

The rice cooker was firmly tied to the back seat and did not fall. The hairdryer was placed in the basket in front of the bicycle. The basket was deep and did not fall out.

And the sauce duck flew out of the basket because of inertia.

Stop and pick up the duck. One step faster than him is a pair of rough and a little waxy hands.

Pick it up and hand it to him.

"Thank you." Xu Haizhou took over and quickly took pictures of the ashes. Fortunately, the oil paper did not open, otherwise the dust would be bad.

"Xu Haizhou?"

His voice was familiar and strange. Xu Haizhou was stunned and raised his eyes.

In front of her was a waxy yellow and rough middle-aged woman with a big bag on her shoulder and two small bags in her arms.

Looking at both sides of her body, she held a small radish head. Behind him was a burly man with a coarse cloth shirt, holding a baby in his arms.

The moment he saw her, Xu Haizhou completely stiffened his body, frowned, and did not dare to confirm the authenticity:

"Xixiu?"

Chapter 90

The decency of Xu Haizhou made Li Xiuxiu afraid to recognize it. Li Xiuxiu's embarrassment also made Xu Haizhou afraid to recognize it.

"When did you come back?" After stuffing the sauce duck into the basket, Xu Haizhou turned his face and asked in a low voice.

The two little radish heads shrank behind their mother in fear, and their eyes were the same as their mother, and they were inclined to slender single eyelids.

The little girl came to the city for the first time and was afraid of strangers. Looking at the two female dolls behind Li Xiuxiu, it seemed that Xu Haizhou saw Joan three years ago through time and space.

However, although Qiao Lu was under the fence of others at that time and there was no money on her body, the child was cleaned up by her. Li Xiuxiu's daughters were as dirty as "guddles" and incompatible with the empty and clean clean face around her.

However, Li Xiuxiu and his man wore thick blue coats without patches.

Li Xiuxiu scratched the back of his head and smiled awkwardly, "It's just today, I just arrived."

After saying that, the couple looked at the sauce duck stuffed into the bicycle basket, and across a layer of oil paper bags, they could also smell a fragrant fried smell.

Looking at the black thing in the basket of the car, Li Xiuxiu didn't know what it was, let alone what the big guy was firmly tied to the back seat of his car, but his instinct told her that the thing was so strong that it would not be cheap.

"How have you been recently? Is this going to move back from the countryside?" Big and small bags can't come to "vacation".

"The harvest in the countryside is not good this year. My parents-in-law died of illness. Our husband and wife have three children..." There are many mistakes.

Originally, Li Xiuxiu wanted to complain about a lot, but in the middle of that, she suddenly changed her mind: "Come back and see my father."

If you just come back to see your father, why say that the child can't be raised? The meaning is obvious.

"How's my father doing recently," Li Xiuxiu asked.

"Your father..." Xu Haizhou suddenly smiled, couldn't reach her eyes, and stared deeply into her eyes. "It's been five years since he died."

Li Xiuxiu's pupil suddenly enlarged. She couldn't believe it at all. Her body trembled and turned her head at a loss and looked back at her man.

The man stepped forward, frowned and poked her on the shoulder, meaning, what's going on?

But Li Xiuxiu hasn't contacted her old father for many years, and she is also confused.

"How come? It's good. How can it be gone? Impossible... Didn't I give him to you? How did this happen?" Her tone suddenly magnified, her wide eyes and questioning tone seemed to complain that Xu Haizhou did not take good care of her.

Xu Haizhou's face, which was not very good-looking, suddenly darkened, her eyes were like a torch, and her face was branded.

His voice was as cold as ice: "How many years have you come back? Over the years, any variables can happen."

"Where's my father's grave? Where is it?" Let go of his two daughters' hands, Li Xiuxiu grabbed Xu Haizhou's arm and asked eagerly.

"Qingke Mountain." Uncle Chen said that the Li family had been buried on that mountain before, so Li Shunliang naturally buried it with his family.

Li Xiuxiu's mood came very suddenly. She covered her face and cried bitterly.

"No, it's impossible. How can it be? My father is in such a good health. How can he do it? How can he do it? Why, why did you die, get sick or?

Xu Haizhou really wanted to say that Li Shunliang was pissed off by you, an unfilial woman, but when it came to his mouth, he felt that it didn't make any sense to say anything to people like Li Xiuxiu.

If she is really in such pain, why won't she come back for so many years? What to do if you don't say it back, at least come back and have a look, right? It's good to send a letter if it doesn't work.

The world disappeared like evaporation. Leave her old father, does she really deserve to be a daughter?

Seeing that it was getting late, I was still waiting to take the rice cooker home to cook for my wife. At this time, Xu Haizhou was in a bad mood, and he had no time to continue to chat with Li Xiuxiu.

"I'm a little busy here, so I won't talk too much. If you need anything, go to the compound to find me. Let's go first." After saying that, he rode on the bike and left without giving Li Xiuxiu the opportunity to talk.

The clothes are fluttering without any souvenir.

"Dad! Dad!"

Bicycle bells rang through the compound, and heard the movement. Xiaobudian, who had been waiting for a long time, rushed over and hugged Xu Haizhou's long legs accurately.

Before he could unload the goods, he bent down and hugged him before kissing him.

"Dad, it smells good!" Joanne opened her eyes in surprise and took a deep breath: "It's the taste of food, not the smell of balm!"

Xu Haizhou laughed and pinched his face: "The nose is really spiritual."

He continued to smell on him, from his face to his neck, and looked at him expectantly.

Governor Xu Hai stretched out his arm and handed over the oil paper bag in the bicycle basket.

I can't wait to take it over. Open it: "Wow--"

The fragrance attracted all the other children.

Qiao Lu walked slowly and craned out her neck and looked at it: "Why did you buy a bag of sauced duck?" I cooked a pot of fish soup in the kitchen, and there was meat.

While unloading the goods, Xu Haizhou smiled and said, "Lie Yu gave it to our son."

Qiao Lu laughed: "This man is really..."

"Did Uncle Li Yu buy it?" Joanne knows him. That uncle is called "Brother Li" by his father. Every time he meets, he will bring him delicious food, all kinds. Uncle Li is fine!

"Dad, thank Uncle Li. Next time you see him, you need to talk to your uncle." If people don't get it, you get it.

"Okay." The couple can't laugh or cry, and their son is really polite.

The sauce duck is a complete one. Joan tore off one chicken leg to his father, then tore the other leg to his mother, and tore a few pieces of meat and distributed them to his friends. Finally, he tore a duck neck by himself. He likes to eat duck neck the most!

The children ate with relish. After biting the meat, they were reluctant to wash their fingers. They shook the oil and sauce stained on the skin so that they were willing to put down their fingers.

"Joan, your father brought you delicious food again, and your father is also very kind."

Joanne shook his head: "Today's meat was given to me by my uncle, not my father."

Chen Jingkang looked at him enviously: "I think your parents' friends are fine."

Their parents' friends don't buy meat for them, but they think so. These days, they are reluctant to eat meat. Who will buy meat for free?

Sure enough, the whole compound must be Joanne's happiest, wow - envious.

After chewing the duck leg, he went into the house and unpacked the box. The hairdryer and rice cooker directly excited Joe Lu.

Rice cooker! Free your hands!

Hair dryer! You don't have to wait for your hair to dry in the cold wind!

It's too practical, okay? Finally smelled a trace of modern society!

Qiao Lu hugged his man excitedly and kissed him. Originally, he just wanted to kiss the cheek twice, but then he buckled his head and gave a deep kiss.

His body pressed down gently, because the two of them stood in a standing posture. Jolu couldn't stand it, but he had no choice but to challenge the limit and bend back little by little... His right foot raised slightly uncontrollably.

"Well--"

Breathing was intertwined and kissed for about seven or eight seconds. When they separated again, the children around them were dumbfounded.

Qiao Lu was full of excitement and blushed to ripe. By the way, she angrily patted him angrily when he pushed away.

Joanne pointed to his little red mouth. He didn't think that kissing his parents was inappropriate for children at all. Instead, he thought it was funny, and he also wanted to participate!

"Mom, I, I want to kiss me too."

Puff - Xu Haizhou laughed out hopelessly.

Qiao Lu gave a sneer at her man, picked up her son and kissed him.

The little guy learned from his father, hugged her head and kissed back, and never let go from the tip of her cheek and nose.

"Did you have enough to have a son?"

"Well, that's enough!" I kissed my mother in five places today!

Kneaded his head and put down Joanne. Qiao Lu said, "Haizhou, find a place to discharge the rice cooker."

"I have to install a socket first. I'll buy it now." Nowadays, black bakelite sockets are common. In the past, there were no electrical appliances at home that could be plugged in, so they were not installed at home.

Jolu: "Okay, you go. I'll cook."

Xu Haizhou: "There is an instruction manual in the rice cooker. You can use it. You don't need it to wait for me to come back."

"You're stupid. I don't even buy the socket. How can I use it? I'll cook first." Qiao Lu couldn't laugh or cry.

Xu Haizhou was rarely confused and smiled, "Well, I'll go and come back quickly."

Things will never go so smoothly. As soon as Xu Haizhou kicked up the bicycle scaffold, a man, a woman and two small radish heads came in the inner courtyard.

Li Xiuxiu is here.

The whole courtyard is boiling! Neighbors from the outer courtyard swarmed into the inner courtyard.

"Ah, Xiuxiu?"

"Xiuxiu, are you really?"

"The show is back! Shunliang's eldest daughter!"

Shunliang? What a familiar and strange name.

There was a noise in the yard, and the two female dolls timidly hid between the two adults, looking at everyone curiously and shyly.

In October, the weather in the evening is not very warm. The cool breeze blows and pimples up.

Not to mention children, adults can't stand wearing short sleeves.

Let's take a look at Li Xiuxiu's two daughters. Wearing an anachronistic short coat and looking at the appearance of six or seven years old, is it really so cold?

But the baby in her man's arms is tightly wrapped.

"Dad, who are they?" It seems that everyone knows each other, but he doesn't know him.

Kneading his son's little head, Xu Haizhou said, "You don't know an aunt who used to live here."

"Oh." Joanne grabbed his hem and then carefully looked at the family of five standing in the yard.

At the same time, Li Xiuxiu is also looking at Xu Haizhou.

I was stunned. I haven't come back for only a few years. Do you have Xu Haizhou's sons?

Where's his wife?

Looking up again, he saw Jolu standing at the door of the room.

This...

I raised my hand and rubbed my eyes. I can't believe it.

Is this beautiful woman Xu Haizhou's wife? He is talented and beautiful. Why did he show him out all the good things...

"Xiuxiu, I haven't seen you for so many years. You have changed!"

Withdraw your eyes, Tian Jianzhong's mother came to face.

Li Xiuxiu smiled bitterly, "Aunt Tian, you are still the same as before."

The aunt of the Tian family has not changed, and Li Xiuxiu is getting old!

"Li Xiuxiu?" Hearing the movement, Chen Jiamei came out. When she saw her, her eyes were full of incredible and was surprised, "It's really you!" Do you still know how to come back? Your father has been dead for several years. We thought you were also dead. Why are you back?"

"What do you talk about, you child!" Aunt Chen hurried over and hit her twice and said apologetically to Li Xiuxiu, "Don't mind if the child is ignorant and nonsense."

Even if Li Xiuxiu minds, it's not easy to say anything to face.

I only secretly take a secret shot at Chen Jiamei...

When she left, the child was not as tall as hers. Now she is not only taller, but also growing up. She is quite beautiful, but his mouth smells as usual.

Chen Jiamei curled her lips and muttered dissatisfiedly, "I'm right."

Tian Jianzhong rarely colluded with Chen Jiamei: "Yes, Dad's bones have turned ashes. What's the use of coming back now?"

Glancing at the warm cabin in Xuhaizhou, Tian Jianzhong snorted coldly, "You want the house."

Although she has been a rural person for seven or eight years, Li Xiuxiu's face not only did not rise, but was thinner than before leaving Li An.

He was ridiculed by two young people, and his cheeks were red and blue.

Li Xiuxiu waved his hand repeatedly: "No, I don't mean that..."

He hurriedly looked at his man and explained, "Let's just come back and have a look at my father and old neighbors. There is no other meaning. We have other places to live."

Is there another place to live? Then you should put your luggage first and then visit your old neighbors. Is it necessary to carry all the belongings?

But really... do you think everyone is a fool?

Yan Luo, everyone's eyes fell on Li Xiuxiu's man.

The burly and dull-looking farmer held the child like a mountain without saying a word, and his eyes were cold, as if the neighbors present owed their family millions.

Although everyone doesn't like this white-eyed wolf very much in their hearts, anyway, she will always be Li Shunliang's only bloodline in the world. In terms of superficial kung fu, that's still needs to be done.

So several old neighbors surrounded the family of five, enthusiastically took people under the loquat tree, sat and chatted about her experience in the countryside, and talked about how Xu Haizhou tried his best to take care of him before her father died.

Over there, Xu Haizhou went out by bike to buy a socket. Qiao Lu was busy in the kitchen and pricked up his ears from time to listen to the other side.

Joanne squeezed among the children and listened curiously to the strange woman chatting with her uncles and aunts.

They also talked about Dad, talking about the house or something, and saying that someone had sent the house to Dad.

However, Joanne couldn't understand.

The old house seems to have always been owned by my father, and the new house was bought by my parents, so who sent the house to my father again?

With so many houses, there are only three people in their family, and they can't live in it!

Speaking of Li Xiuxiu's experience, it's really hard to say it for three days and nights, but what everyone cares most is the reason why she left at the beginning and the reason why she comes back now.

"Actually, if I live a good life, I won't bring my family to Li'an." Not to mention trouble or trouble, just hollow out their family by talking about the train ticket.

"My parents-in-law are really ill. My man and his three brothers raised money and ran out of their savings, but they still died..."

Li Xiuxiu's parents were seriously ill and both died. Before that, his eldest brother and third brother, and the third brother raised money to treat his parents, and his savings were spent a lot of money. Unexpectedly, he still couldn't keep his old parents.

There are no savings at home, and this year's harvest is not good. Coincidentally, the youngest son was born, but Li Xiuxiu's family is too poor to open the pot, and the milk for the child can't be fed.

Why? It's not nutritious!

There is no nutritional milk, and the youngest son is hungry all day long.

In the end, there was nothing she could do. Li Xiuxiu finally remembered that she was far away in Li'an City, and she still had an old father! And the house!

They borrowed money to buy train tickets to Li'an this time. They wanted to ask her father for some money. If her father didn't have money, she would sell the old house. Anyway, they could keep up with the nutrition of the body if he had money. It was true to raise her son.

Of course, Li Xiuxiu didn't tell them the idea of selling the old house, but told everyone everything he had happened before.

Originally, these encounters were about to arouse everyone's sympathy, but I didn't expect everyone to sigh and didn't say a word of comfort.

"That's really miserable."

"Yes, it's too miserable."

"I can't help it. What else can I do if I marries a chicken and a dog?"

Without even a word of comfort, Li Xiuxiu really didn't feel good.

The next second, I heard from the Chen family that the house was given to Xu Haizhou by the old man! I didn't charge a penny. I gave it all to him!

Li Xiuxiu's whole body was dull, and his brain buzzed, and it was down for more than ten seconds.

"My father... He really..." Until now, she still couldn't believe it: "My father offered it?"

Take the initiative? It's not Xu Haizhou's method...

The uncles and aunts in the courtyard and the younger generation looked at Li Xiuxiu's eyes and looked out of the point of teasing.

"So many of us still lie to you? Haizhou is your father's savior. After your father fell ill, he tried his best to take care of him. And there was no news at that time. He didn't live long, and the house was not given to him. Who did he give it to?"

Chen Jiamei attached her mother: "That's right, if the house is not given to Xu Haizhou, can't it be kept for you? Who knows you're dead?

If you die, will you stay for nothing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 1K 40
https://m.shubaow.net/251/251930/ Author: tomato cabbage Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-06-21 Latest: Chapter 040 Extra Story rebi...
550K 18.7K 144
Read and find out...
56.4K 552 16
70s, Daily Life on Island (七零海岛日常) Author: Lin Aludong Lin Tao is a coffin, and the villagers think she is unlucky. The eccentric grandmother wants...
40.7K 292 15
Lin Xiujuan transmigrated into a chronicle and became the heroine's cannon fodder cousin. It is known that the female lead is time-traveled, the fema...