Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121

Qin Xiaoman intentionally or unintentionally played coquettishly in front of the two men. He was all humanenesses present. Can he not know what the master and servants had?

I'm more and more sure that today's cooperation is probably hard to talk about.

Due to the weight of Linping's clothing, you can't tear his face with him, but it's a pity... If you change to another person in charge, this list may not have to be so tossed.

At the dinner table, I didn't say a few serious things, and the glass has never been empty.

Qin Xiaoman only poured wine for Xu Haizhou and Li Hongjun, but did not pour it on her boss. She pretended that she wanted to get them drunk.

Unfortunately, the abacus is good, but the reality is not as good as she wants...

In the end, Director Liu drank and lay down by himself. Xu Haizhou's face did not change his face, but his cheeks turned red slightly and a little wine.

The deep pupils shining faintly in the light, frowned, and I didn't lose my mind. I could still think and act.

Li Hongjun couldn't do it. After pouring a few cups, he had to rely on Xu Haizhou to slowly help him out after dinner. His walking steps were weak, which was very difficult.

"How much meat have grown recently? I can't help you."

Li Hongjun crooked to Xu Haizhou and muttered indeclaribly, "Uh-huh...huh? Yinghua, let's discuss it again..."

Xu Haizhou: "..."

If you are drunk, you have to call Zou Yinghua. Is it true that you have been in love for a long time?

Xu Haizhou was puzzled.

Over there, Qin Xiaoman also helped his boss out of the box. They drove here. A semi-and-old Santana threw Director Liu into the car and she didn't follow him. Instead, she strode towards Xu Haizhou and the other.

"Director Xu, I think it seems a little difficult for you here. Shall I take you back?"

Xu Haizhou and Li Hongjun came by bicycle. There is no problem with carrying Li Hongjun by bicycle. The problem is that he is drunk now and can't sit firmly. How dare he drive him back? Don't fall off the car later. It's good or bad.

I just wanted to ask her to send Li Hongjun to Donghua Compound, but it seems that Li Hongjun is drunk and unconscious. Forget it, you'd better keep up.

"Then what about my bicycles and those of the Red Army?"

Qin Xiaoman hooked his lips and pointed his thumb to Santana behind him: "Pick the trunk."

Xu Haizhou frowned and hesitated, "Can you let it go?"

Qin Xiaoman shrugged his shoulders carelessly: "It doesn't matter. Just don't close the trunk."

The last two men were still carried away by Qin Xiaoman. The comfort of sitting in the car is better than that of bicycles, because there are fewer people on the street at night. They drove all the way, but they were stable and not bumpy. They only occasionally drove through an uneven road, which was slightly bumpy. Overall, it was still very comfortable.

The cushion of the car seat is made of leather, and the car has a strong perfume smell, which makes Xu Haizhou's head dizzy and wants to vomit.

He rolled out of the window, and the night breeze poured into his nose wrapped in the fragrance of gardenia. Xu Haizhou felt that he had finally resurrected.

On the way, Xu Haizhou has been paying attention to Qin Xiaoman's driving method. It doesn't look very difficult. You can do it with your hands, but he doesn't understand the place where he hangs the gear. He dials it from time to time, and he doesn't know what the effect is. After all, he hasn't learned to drive yet.