Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

The new house is too comfortable and comfortable. According to Qiao Lu's words, it's simply a dream of 30 years later.

Clean tiled floor, independent bathroom, spacious and tidy kitchen, the bedroom is twice as large as the previous room, and the bed is twice as big!

A family of three is turning up and down. Even if they fight, they are more than enough.

Speaking of which, after moving into a new home, Xu Haizhou bathed mandarin ducks with his daughter-in-law for the first time. He couldn't help it and did something bad in it.

Of course, the bad thing is the bad thing of eating tofu. The fetus's development is unstable within three months of pregnancy, so he dares not mess around.

The bedroom bed frame was also made by a carpenter in Xu Haizhou. It is said that it is more than 1.8 meters, but less than ecmeter. Qiao Lu hasn't asked the specific size, and it's all right.

In addition, Joanne's children's room has been decorated, the little cutie doesn't want to sleep alone. As soon as he wants him to go to sleep in the room by himself, she cried, tears, and the poor appearance of aggrieved... Qiao Lu was emotionally sensitive during pregnancy, and he was relululuctant to be separated from her son. He couldn't stand it in the end. Hard-heartedness makes children independent.

Finally, the two sides discussed and took a step back and chose to wait for the baby in the belly to be born, and Joanne moved into the children's room independently.

During this ten months, he was able to sleep in the same bed with his parents.

Xu Haizhou has no problem with this. After all, he can't do bad things during pregnancy, and his son is not as in the way as before.

Just take this opportunity to get closer to Joanne.

In addition to the comfort of life, the commuting time to work on Baiyun Street is also halved. In the past, I used to ride an hour by bike, but now it's only half an hour.

Xu Haizhou said that he wanted to save money to buy a motorcycle. As soon as the accelerator hit, he reached Baiyun Street in 10 minutes and Qiao Yan's house in 15 minutes.

Now the task of making money to support the family is completely shouldered on a person in Xu Haizhou. Qiao Lu occasionally intervenes about business affairs. The main task is to stay at home and raise a fetus at ease.

When you are free, design one or two clothes, make one or two sample clothes, and then give them to Wu Guifang, and then be idle all month.

After moving to a new house stable life, Xu Haizhou sent a letter to his family in the north, telling them the good news about Qiao Lu's pregnancy and that they had changed to a large and "advanced" new house.

This reply is very fast. It will be sent in half a month and half a month. There are enough letters.

In addition to being surprised that Xu Haizhou bought a new house of more than 90 square meters in Li'an, the most common thing is to condolences to pregnant women, tell Xu Haizhou to take good care of Qiao Lu, and tell him all kinds of precautions for pregnant women.

They also asked the young couple if they were busy in Li'an. If they were too busy, they needed help.

Xu Haizhou is busy with business. The old couple know about this, so they will be a little worried.

In this regard, Xu Haizhou replied to another letter, telling his parents that everything was fine and manpowered. If it really doesn't work, you can let Qiao Lu's parents come to take care of them. It's only three or four hours away from their bicycle.